/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 14th of December:
557 – Constantinople is severely damaged by an earthquake.
1812 – The French invasion of Russia comes to an end as the remnants of the Grande Armée are expelled from Russia.
1814 – War of 1812: The Royal Navy seizes control of Lake Borgne, Louisiana.
1819 – Alabama becomes the 22nd U.S. state.
1918 – Friedrich Karl von Hessen, a German prince elected by Parliament to become King Väinö I, renounces the Finnish throne.
1918 – Portuguese President Sidónio Pais is assassinated.
1939 – The Soviet Union is expelled from the League of Nations for invading Finland.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
mega.nz/#!KwYTTbzT!Q8uO8riuDrx1LA1hTUgJ4AkACOKaG0qWoRg2a2clH4U

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KwYTTbzT!Q8uO8riuDrx1LA1hTUgJ4AkACOKaG0qWoRg2a2clH4U
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
oldforum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?738215-HoD-Divided-We-Stand-(Balkanized-North-America)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw no far eastern bf

based

reminder to yeehaw

>naming a city in the us after a european royal
What? Was this named by the British or are you just retards?

>Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg was Princess of Wales by marriage to Frederick, Prince of Wales.
idiot

Americans are retarded, news at 11. They have about five 'burlingtons' or somehting like that

How is your leader so QT? She better be the product of incest

are you fucking serious?

>I don't know user, mostly because I haven't actually been reading any of your posts.
Holy shit, Aurorafags perpetually BTFO'd for eternity, AARanon confirmed favourite position is shitting into the open mouths of all spaceniggers

La Plata

>11 posts
>5 ids
proper none niggermod thread when

yeehaw

What is this? I like the napalm oceans.

>>[V2] - Niggermod
>mega.nz/#!KwYTTbzT!Q8uO8riuDrx1LA1hTUgJ4AkACOKaG0qWoRg2a2clH4U
>>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
>pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
>>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
>pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
>>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
>github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE
>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
>pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
You do realise precedence is to have them arranged alphabetically right?

bronies crusaders

who is this grossfrau hucow?

stop nitpicking alex, and go to bed

yojans page is unlocked

when are you putting a pastebin up vladimir

h8 michigan

my name is alex

Because it's considerably more German and therefore better than your admixed Southern hickshack?

um honey, the south is 100 percent Scots-Irish mmkay

>22/1/7/1
Guys, you don't need to spam, HPM is asleep.

yeehaw

STOP STEALING MY MOD

doesnt answer his question

the only burlington I can think of is the coat factory

>WE WUZ GERMANS AN SHEEET
alri KMS time for bed

but he didn't ask ME anything

I'm serious that is the name of the mod

ponies are white and based

It's pretty much over at this point

Oh I believe you.

Read books with long complex grammatically perfect sentences that are describing events and people.
Anna Karenina by Tolstoy is one of the best for this.
Be prepared for several paragraphs long dress decoration and jewlery descriptions though.

Fuck off dotty. Literally no one likes you.

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

good post unironically

wew laddies

georgia is based and white okay

did they also copy georgia name from georgia country

hope you're not an american
oglethorpe named georgia after king george

ok
absolute minimum of 11 pages to write in exactly 18 hours or else i fail this class for the second time

what's it about lad i can help

STOP PROCRASTINATING

even with those extra 50k he's still getting btfo in every engagement

thanks but this is a solitary journey
im doign it this is my last post

I am american, I am brasileiro

>hurr america means americas
>america isn't a country, the united states of america is a country
fuck off

>try to interact with persiafag even though im not interested i just want to foster an atmosphere of friendliness
>he fucking ignores me
Fuck you, you piece of shit.

why do favela dwellers continue to use this stupid meme?

I had a fun time with Victoria 2 last night

>turn on USA states mod
>become Massachusetts
>take all of new england, colonize rest of canada and create minor empire
>check rest of USA
>war between Georgia and Ohio, the 2 states the blob out the fastest and the most, has been raging(on and off) for 17 years
>rebels rising up in each country every month practically
>thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, dead because of some dispute over some shitty land in fucking Tennessee

Pretty much just an allegory for all of european politics in Victoria 2

>war between Georgia and Ohio, the 2 states the blob out the fastest and the mos
who won? i NEED to know this

t. unitedstatian

no i need to know which state is superior (it's georgia, right?)

No one. Game ended before either could win any of the wars. Furthest one got(Georgia) was retaking half of the claimed land and then stalling out and the century turning. And all the while I just laughed and sat there with nothing to do except look at my barren Canadian colonies.

Eugene, are you on?

is this compatible with hpm? if so can i get a link?

No clue if its compatible with hpm, and the US states mod I used wasn't 100% historically accurate. Still fucking amazing.

oldforum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?738215-HoD-Divided-We-Stand-(Balkanized-North-America)

how the fuck do people find tits like that attractive?

>1939 – The Soviet Union is expelled from the League of Nations for invading Finland.
funnily enough i was playing a soviet game on DH earlier and annexed finland. rightful clay

Working with traits now. Do you all think the spymaster tree should give a fertility bonus, or just a sex appeal opinion boost? I think the latter would be better since I'm going to make opinion modifiers more influential, and a blanket sex appeal boost on intrigue would probably make the tree a valid pick. Lower sex appeal values could also go on diplomats and martial leaders, with none getting fertility any longer.

it's called being heterosexual
you should try it

don't care

Whats the spymaster tree's favourite position?

There is nothing attractive about flesh-colored balloons underneath a woman's shirt.

t. actual fag

dog bless
now I just need some kids

>dog bless
Careful, you don't want to give paradox any ideas

What do you need to level up these and how often can you do it? Can you go from level 1 to 4?

Probably
I've only done it with skilled tactician > brilliant strategist and now into midas touched
for brilliant strategist it's just leading battles, maybe war focus helps?
I'm guessing this event fired because I have business focus and some money to spare

What does Niggermod actually do?

Fucking Christ.
>We know what a lot of the community has been asking for...
>Playable animal theocracies!
>Now, animals have a holy system similar to the papacy, where all the animals in the world elect a new animal pope and you can then opt to make that animal your pet and play as him.
>But don't worry about us wasting our time on this new DLC, suncats and invertebrates, because you can turn it all off in the settings!
>providing you buy the DLC of course. If not the animal Popes can put out hits against you every in game month.

Reassure butthurt white manchildren their "people"will still be around a century from now.

don't forget the new portraits
this one is for merchant republics

CK2 is the best paradox game. Its the most enjoyable with most unique mechanics.

Liqqy 2 is 2nd, but after you know its mechanics, its probably one of the easiest in most cases.

HoI3 is autistic but great

HoI4 has potential

EU4 is absolutely reddit.

>this one is for merchant republics
Seriously, don't give them ideas.

>HoI4 has potential
"""""lol"""""

Eu4's only promising factor was the ability to colonize and have your colonize be named appropriately. IE Scottish Florida.

Hoi4 is getting better. Devs are learning from their mistakes and actually making $15 worth of content.

>Hoi4 is getting better

>why yes, i enjoy the fact my colonies become separate nations

I'm sorry I don't really understand what you mean, I thought it added events for African countries, what does it actually change from standard HPM?

me on the left

Like I said, it removes African cultures and allows you to kill more non white people so that the /pol/tards keep cirdlejerking about how much fun they're having.

Yeah, basically the only reason I do it is for screenshots to send to other people. Other than that Eu4 is laughable.
Well, it's gone from over-priced garbage to a game for disgusting casuals so i'd say thats a minor improvement.

>drawing lines to win to now thinking for 5 minutes about how to draw lines to win

It has improved.

This goes out to Auroralad since thi s is the earliest i'm ever up. I always read your posts, even though I can't imterract with them because I sleep when you post. Keep up the good work.
PS. Do more drawings when youb make new ships, I love that.

Oh, that's pretty stupid, thank you for the clarification.

Remember when sunset invasion was the dumbest thing ever? What simple days those were.

like what the FUCK is the point of sunset invasion? I always disable it, do you even get anything worthwhile out of it if you can beat the fucking blob?

I like him
I like you

>waah why cant i directly control alaska from europe in 1600?

What happened to arumba's son?
You sound like the kind of person that would know.

Not him but honestly you don't want to know. It's like that video of the cartel torturing a guy while he struggles to breath in agony, it just leaves you depressed and wishing you'd never asked.

>ireland inherited brittany somehow
>now they're invading the HRE
neat

What mod?

ck2+

Nothing, you get jack shit ouside of the satisfaction from telling a bunch of spics to fuck off