pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tqkmga.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/wqsarq.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we don't get silhouettes at reset tonight I'm gonna be quite upset

>tfw I can't do this with Witchy Nowi
Less than one hour left until the Berkut GHB ends. Did you complete its Infernal yet /feg/? Was it your first time or did you complete it on its first run? Did you also complete all the quests?

Mia!

Kill yourself

Is this your video? If so, will you post your dragons?

+ATK/-RES Eliwood or +SPD/-RES Eliwood?

His son on a horse is +SPD/-HP and I have yet to build a cav team

Did Ike fuck this?

crop your video m8

Ike is a faggot and died of AIDS.

Can't wait to finish the maps in a few minutes and complain about no content again.

Dang his GHB flew by. I was only able to do the easiest difficulty the first go but I did all difficulties and the quests this time around.

Teeny is like 12 m8
She was never stacked either

ded game
ded general
ded (You)

Fake news.

>had summoner support with a specific unit for a while
>accidentaly started a new SS and told /feg/ about it
>now that unit will forever haunt me because of an accident
I'm no longer going to take this anymore. Forgive me, Julia , but times change, and so have I
>2017
>Not having a harem

I failed the first run because I had 4 built horses at the time.

Now I have 20 and a fuckton of skills to work with.
Beat the quests on separate runs/AA matches because fuck using Sharena.
my.mixtape.moe/tqkmga.mp4

No, me!

House Freege is shit.

Man I need to get steady breath on my dragon lolis. Only have a single bike but I use him for score inflation in arena and my autism requires me to have at least one of each unit.

I hope we get them tonight, though nothing will really wow me unless a unit I've been wanting makes it in. Which I 100% doubt.

>mfw I thought this was one of the easier infernal

I didn't even need to use a pot

Play her game

Its okay user we all love Dorcas

>betraying Julia

You piece of human trash.

Fae had Triangle Adept 2 for this one. Ninian is irrelevant as she's only there to take a hit and do one attack.

I tried, but I don't have the tools to do better than that shitty resolution at the moment.

I feel like Julia is the most dumped unit in /feg/
JuliaLover dumped her, I dumped her, you dumped her

stop bringing it up all the time you attentionwhore
you're as bad as Raul

I completed his infernal the first time it was here and I don't even remember the team. No GHB will be as demanding as Legion Infernal for me and they all kinda blend together now.

calm down dorcasanon

>SS Julia when it was first a thing
>eventually roll my waifu and dumped her
I guess you're right

>Dorcas will never gently caress you away from your wife
Feels gud

non nuFE banner when?

kylo ren dies

To the anons arguing about the validity of Ceclia actually dealing 59x1 damage:
Pic related isnt Ceclia obviously, but it does show how high much a blademage can do in just one hit, and we're not even using cav buffs there

don't give me shit for unit placement, I only did this arena match to rush out the screenshot

>going +spd weapon for Tiki when it only brings her to 32 total
why bother

do you not use WebMforRetards?
you can crop, trim, fastforward and do everything with it.

How many units have you s-supported? Don't lie

wtf
What does it mean?

Julia and Fem!Sheldon from Big Bang Theory

very interesting

+spd. Though -def is preferred because his res is one of his fortes, he can run def ploy/atk ploy decently.

But I can only S-support one at a time

Minerva, Celica, and now permanently Mia until RD Mia is released or something

Julia, Linde, Eirika, Hinoka
I don't know how that user with like 20 SS units does it without getting bored.

You can only respond to this if you were using dragons before the bandwagoners hopped aboard.

Fuck.
At least you get to see BK's res and HP together

Keeps her from being doubled by more things. Not used to it being so effective - units like Black Knight won't double her anymore.

I have a Mac, so that won't work for me. I just use ffmpeg and the command line to create webms. Not sure if it's able to crop, but it would be nice to get rid of that stupid black backgrounds on the side at least.

My conquest of dicking every FE girl has begun. Soon, evert hero will know the taste of my greatsword
>dorcas
The mutton man is dead, he shpuld have mever gone up against Sigurd
The future is now, grandpa
No longer is one woman suitable for the noble man
When the remake comes, I'll buy it ASAP

just Elincia while I wait for my husbando

Quick how to kill berkut with sharena
How did you do it ? What team

only one, because I'm not whore or esports obsessed.

Just 2

Eldigan and the Black Knight until my waifu comes out

do AA with only sharena

you'll seee neginner matches with weaponless berkut

I have a nowi I used back when the first TT was being run, she saved my ass many times during it and used her since. Got a couple loli Tikis during the dragon gauntlet too and I'd always wanted to use her since the bginning.

I had my lukas weaken bercute and kill the archer. He was left at like 10 hp which let Sharena kill him no problem.

Got to Arena Assault with Sharena alone.

Berkut should be there without a weapon around the 370-390 points range in the beginner area.

Cecilia has 45 ATK at base with Gronnblade. With Hone and Fortify she hits 75 ATK. With Death blow she gains another +6 and ATK boon she gains +3 more to reach 84 ATK. Attack seal adds it to 87 attack. It's very possible for Cecilia to hit 59 damage after res too.

Two
Palla and Nephenee. I love them both dearly and I can't support just one.

Innes

That'll change when Kaze comes home.

my.mixtape.moe/wqsarq.mp4

Valter's is the only one that is legit evil. 1-2 range is still king of side modes, along with Brave.

My first summoning session gave two cuties and set me down the path. I also summoned Ninian in 5 orbs on her release day.

Enter AA with a single lead Shareena with only her weapon equipped, if you’re lucky you might encounter a lone Berkut to kill.

Just Clarisse.

>People who can't keep themselves pure for their waifu or husbando
Fucking sluts. Fuck off.

Was Frederick, but he's kinda bad and I only did it because he benefited from it most.
Now it's Black Knight, because he supports my Halloween Henry so much. If I could keep the stats on BK and just put the aesthetics on HHenry, I would in an instant.

One.

Being a haremfag is wrong and for 12 year old SAO fans.

2. I S-Supported Sharena because I felt it was a more 'canon' option and she was decently cute. Then I realized it's a gacha and canon is dumb so I S-Supported best FE Eirika.

I got 3000 Hero Merit on all of my dragons before the refinery update and always main them ever since I got them together. Even before I got all 3, I still had good Tiki on my very first team since she's the 4th 5* unit I've ever pulled.

This is the newest pic before the update that I have put together, but I can probably dig through my screenshots to put one closer to the point before the update.

When is Heroes going to get more game modes that can't be finished in a few minutes?

But user, Julia will get the Lucina treatment once they re-release her games.

Huh never realised that.

Just the one.

Yes, that is what im saying

Tharja is love.

It's alright if I just S supported my bros since my wife hasn't been added yet right?

>yet another Veeky Forums edit is stolen by reddit

One ever and forever.

I did all the quests on day 1, but it took a bunch of tries to find a way to consistently take out Berkut without Berkut or Sharena dying horribly.

Post your Minnie

Recently started playing FE 7, and dear god they weren't kidding with Lyn story being a long ass tutorial

how many chapters is her story? l'm currently at chapter 6 and l don't think l can handle anymore of this fucking tutorial

>just noticed 30 minutes until next day
>no video or pictures posted

Are we getting DAY TWO of nothingness?

Elincia until I got Neph. So two.

10. There is like two more mechanics the game will teach you in Reaver weapons and Weather.

>Is it cheating if it's gay?
Yes you faggot.

Thanks Bros
First try
I love this community so much

>posy from reddit

Was prob you fag. Go back

>supposedly a hick
>beautifully crafted ornate armor obviously meant for nobility
>clean nearly magical hair that changes color

Her character makes no sense

____!

One
Still waiting on Wrath for her

nothing gay about a brojob bro

Just 2. Linde, and then Nephenee when she was released. Neph had been on banner for literally 7 minutes by the time I pulled one and then summoned supported her.

Guys what if the BHB banner doesn't have Innes?

What if they fuck us over with Seth?

Shit!

I only ever really use Nowi. I have other units to fill other colors but not a tanky multidistance blue who can be built to counter BLyn.

>Giving up the queen for some peasant

10 or 11 chapters if I recall.