/xgg/ - Xenogames General #31

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYrsFWOBsAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajBDGwumWcA
youtube.com/watch?v=77e3D7bJAXg
youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw
youtube.com/watch?v=HDZxC7y7Xag
youtube.com/watch?v=NLkb3LWv0bY
youtube.com/watch?v=5az9ZdtkrEU
youtube.com/watch?v=N3s4fO_2dbE&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=NPxsY5CThCA
youtube.com/watch?v=iocL_PdwTPA&t=97s
youtube.com/watch?v=jjeEhk7aGwM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/edit#gid=244895023
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN8eYFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fv_eH6TB7f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do we only have sub 10k HP but enemies have like 20 gorillion? wouldn't that make accessories like "heal 12% of your crit" heavily skewed in our favour since we do like 30k per hit because of the enemies' ridiculous HP count? is spike damage based on our damage dealt or is it a fixed amount?

XCX had overall pretty ass music, but ThemeX is my favorite videogame song ever. It encaptures everything about X perfectly, from the despair of humanity losing earth to the desperation and hope of settling a new wild planet.

It just happened again. I don't know what mechanic this is.

I know that Mythra has a skill that 100% refills your arts after dealing critical damage, so you can just spam arts over and over. Check Zenobia's skills maybe she has the same thing.

The game isn't meant to be balanced, especially around the end game where you can crit 20 times in a row with no cooldowns.

The game desperately needs a difficulty setting, I beat the entire game without using a single aux or pouch item.

Could this be that one thing that says "can use another drive art immediately after canceling"? I never did understand what that meant. I know about canceling auto attacks but not that.

Why are the Ardian soldiers so great?
I just reached chapter 5 Where you become buddy, buddy with a majority of them because Morag joins.

I expected them to be the evil empire faction, and a lot of them are pretty affable.

Finally got all blades, vampire bride is definitely superior to the ball.

Because the emperor is a cutie, they have to uphold his image.

>have to give 10k g to some random chick when she only invest 1k
fuck you sheba, about to fucking release you

did you open rares or only legends?

I love how you can go back to the ship and everyone is just chill with you being there. One of the things that's great about Xeno games is that they aren't afraid to stray off the beaten path, as insane as it may come off sometimes.

For instance, the majority of Gormotti I spoke too in Torigoth outright said they saw Mor Ardain's occupation as a positive thing, as it boosted their defenses and the management ran the town well. Hell, the game outright states that after you kick Consul Dughall out of Torigoth, that the town suffers from his absence because the clown was actually pretty competent at his job and the replacement has a hard time filling his shoes.

It's funny how a game can be so black and white sometimes, yet so grey in the details.

wish Uraya had a unique leader too, or a rep

>Memorable songs I liked from X - no boss music, areas and scenarios only:
youtube.com/watch?v=gYrsFWOBsAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajBDGwumWcA
youtube.com/watch?v=77e3D7bJAXg
youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw

These are songs that I think really capture the mood I think of when I think of X, especially ThemeX and the piano rendition of Sylvalum

>Memorable songs from XB2
youtube.com/watch?v=HDZxC7y7Xag
youtube.com/watch?v=NLkb3LWv0bY
youtube.com/watch?v=5az9ZdtkrEU
youtube.com/watch?v=N3s4fO_2dbE&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=NPxsY5CThCA
youtube.com/watch?v=iocL_PdwTPA&t=97s
youtube.com/watch?v=jjeEhk7aGwM

This selection and all their respective day themes when I entered their areas immediately made me stop and look them up.
I absolutely love them. They set the tones perfectly. especially Morytha

She only makes a few minor appearances in cut-scenes and side quests.

Or the little detail in how to keep people from consolidating power, they rotate the positions of leadership often and Dughall just had the 'bad luck' of the draw to head Gormotti.

Although, it's not to say the system isn't harsh. Like when we find out that Dughall's number 2 gets demoted and a massive pay cut for letting Rex get away, but even then, he finds a way to be upbeat saying he prefers to be given orders, and not take them.

Apparently, there is a 6th pouch expansion kit based on this spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/edit#gid=244895023

She looks just like Uraya

and she almost looks like a generic NPC, everyone during the summit looked unique except her, even niranira was cooler

Anybody know where the "Mad About Titan Weapons" Heart-to-Heart for Newt is? Also, who's a good fit for Vess?

>Equip gold digger whore blade
>Mad when she acts like a gold digger whore

I also should have added this. Another really great piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN8eYFfQ

>Zeke just unlocks Zenobia
>And a great axe common with car ears
Damn it Zeke, stop taking all the great axes for yourself

>the praetor was right
should've purged them all

People are saying that exists just incase you use an expansion kit on Vandham

I finally understand the architects will.

Why does Kasandra go "it's-a me" during some of her specials anyway?

>Chapter 3 end
>Ahkos and Malos pop up
>the obvious happens to what's his face
>Rex doesn't run away despite everyone saying to
>I won't use that power
>she uses that power
>It's all Rex's fault
>all that shit
Shit just got so real.

builds with art recharges on crit with mythra or zenobia(or any other axe but slower dmg) builds can solo superbosses pretty easy

tanks and healers lmao just do all 3 roles on one unit

>Mor ardain docks are the best place to far-
Wrong

do tell. and don't give me that world tree shit

Coming towards the end of chpater 2 now I think. Am I imagining things or does finishing off the salvage crabs with Anchor Shot increase the chance they'll drop a core?

>not farming for legendary crystals
You're doing it wrong mate.

Is kosmos ether or physical? Basically should I give her to Nia or Rex?

Ether. rex or Zeke

You know the vampire bitch in the uraya stomach, level 65?
Full party with 9 gold chips equipped. Have 3/4 conditions for driver combos and at LEAST break as one of them (you'll be starting the combo). Equip the accessory that makes you recharge your blade switching based on how many artes were fully charged
You'll basically be attempting to break them every 3 seconds until it works, then you'll finish the combo up. Even though they'll resist the break 80% of the time, you'll be spamming it so fucking often that it doesn't matter, and you'll generally driver combo her at least 15 times a battle. I usually get about 2-3 legendary crystals a fight and like 7-10 rares.
That's what I'm doing

what enemies even count as titan for the dmg bonus?

Nobody?

I don't use Zeke. So Rex wants like Kosmos / Mythra / Zenobia?

Rares as well. As a matter of fact, I got the last one from a rare.

Not all titans are huge, the empire uses them as their tanks and planes.

yes

Ether, give her to Nia, she turns her into a real healer/DPS hybrid if you give her healer blades with +% Ether on them, extremely fun to play and covers Light element when you don't want Rex in your party.

I prefer the
"just kill yourself Rex"
Poppi build.

Ursula seems really broken with that 40% HP barrier. What other healers even compete with her?

>that scene to start chapter 4
I have so many questions. I need to rush through all this story good lord.
Malos was a blade and now he has a blade? If he exists to asist Jin then does that mean Jin's blade is Malos with a secondary blade? Who the hell woke him up then? What a jerk. Cole is a blade too? Why does Gramps know his real name and role in the war? Why won't anyone tell Rex anything until it's too late? Mythra has a fucking Gundam? There's no way Mythra is the final form of aegis strength too, especially if she has a gundam.
I don't actually want spoilers I'm just excited and none of my friends have made it this far yet.
>Tora asks for help repairing Poppi
That's fucking adorable.
>this big churchy looking titan
>guy in a white robe with a tree logo on it
Happening. It's so fucking happening.

"Alpha by name, alpha by nature!"

W H Y is Floren a boy?? Just make her a girl jesus christ, you drew a girl did you not?

Just hit level 65, What are some good chips for me to farm?

Also what are y'all playin Rex as late game, Healer/DPS?

>two weeks in
>still no good lewds of Mythra or other rare blades not-daliah
w h y
h
y

>her

>You know the vampire bitch in the uraya stomach, level 65?
jog my memory a bit here. which area specifically?

gramps is a birch

So when should I start popping cores, when I get Zeke? I was bored and popped a few on Nia, got Floren and Agate, but I still have a shitton left.

youtube.com/watch?v=fv_eH6TB7f4

Is Nia a rare blade? Because shes the best Blade.

Nia has a decent amount of lewds though

You mean like 3?

>tfw running around with Azami, Vale, and Perceval

who /team emo/ here? darkness is my favorite element

embrace the otokonoko

>65, did you rush through the game if you're late game?
I was level 66 when the Zekenator joined.

what is she missing, /xgg/?

Healer/DPS would be the most fun with Nia as a blade but thats 3 slots you miss out for field skills and its such a pain swapping them every time.

A huge futa cock.

Lewds.

My dick and semen inside of her

This image should really be spoilered.

My face under her butt.

clothes

Patch that allows you to use all Field skills you've earned regardless of whether you've got the blade equipped so long as it's physically possible to have all the necessary skills across your characters fucking when?

Edit of this image with /ss/ implications when?

/ss/

If it's fucking nothing again I quit.

Nothing.

Why the fuck aren't the accessories stacked? Patch fucking when? It takes me forever to go through the list.

Just letting you know, I pumped my luck to near 600, got nothing from the 99 commons, but like 5 rares from the 39 Rare and 11 Legendary.

I'm at the max luck I can manage (450 ish, how the fuck are you 600?), last 20 legendary cores were nothing, last 40 rares were nothing.

this quest really did highlight how much of a gossipgirl Mythra can be.
She even contributed in bullying poor Praxis with Kora about her eating habits.
I wish it had involved Rex more though. I was hoping he'd have been the last one they consulted.

Yeah, I really wish you could sort them by effect. Whoever thought sorting them chronologically by default was the best option should be fucking shot. Who cares when I got it, they should be sorted by how not-shit they are.

I was at 950 luck when I rolled the last few blades. Just ramp it up as much as possible, it really helps.

I mostly meant text changing with leaving the rest of the image untouched.

Yeah, I know. Way too lazy for that shit.

All blades have an innate stat mod, just pick 3 luck blades, a flat luck accessory and a % luck accessory

>950 luck
What the fuck?
I have the +50 luck enchant on blade, +27 luck equip, +30% luck equip, and still I'm 415 luck. What more is there to do?

how the fuck even

I think the idea of having to equip them is good, so you can't just have a make a bunch of generics with X mastery but the way they make you have to change your party constantly is stupid

an elegant solution is to either have a separate field skill blade arrangement or if the game gives you a pop out menu prompting you to select up to 15 blades (3 for each character) to carry out the thing

Get three common blades with luck modifiers. I had one with 20% and the other two were 16% and 14%. All three obviously with +50 luck weapons.

That is at level 85. Could have been eben more if I simply leveled up.

I did the latter but I don't see any difference in luck value no matter what blade I pick.

If you can fulfill the requirements with 3 Blades without unequipping the mandatory ones they should automatically pass. What should count is being able to meet the requirements in the 15~ Blade party slots you can have across your whole party.

Vess is cute! Cute!
but really why is her design so terrible in comparison to literally everything else

Actually, I do have one blade with a luck increase. Also, how do I farm the luck chips?

kill it with kindness

The artist has a very old fashioned art style.

the artist has done some not-potato stuff though desu

That means you give her to Zeke and let Rex borrow. On Rex she's kind of redundant though, since he already has the other light blade.

Where can I get some beezle mosquitos for some aux cores? Can't find anything about it online

It depends on the weapon which ones you need, I lucked out and had them in the inventory already.

Ok, so I just released a full affinity chart common blade and only got boosters, which blades net protocols when released?

4 crowns.