/wfg/ - Warframe General

T H I C C edition
old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

Second for meat urinals

I actually just did the maths for you because I learned from that other guy's posts earlier, so here:

Your build gives 30 more ehp than mine on Oberon himself (as in, including the armor you gained over mine)
It gives 31.05 more ehp than mine on a target with 50 base armor (second lowest armor)

In exchange, you're losing all the extra energy for rage, basically half the energy pool (which more than counteracts the .7 less energy regen you have over my 3, but the rest of your skills have far less to work with), and you're giving up the flat 6k eHP Quick Thinking gives you for oneshots. Meanwhile, your healing doesn't even come into play unless you've been hit, you've told me 'not to get hit'. My build is literally for face tanking endless missions without dying.

I'm getting the distinct impression you have no clue what you're talking about in general. Everyone has their own opinions on which builds work, sure, but you're acting just like the other guy.

Uuuh since we moved

Why do I even bring a kuvacat to floods or anywhere, they never give a right blessing and since they have shit for hp and shields they just get oneshot over and over forcing people to waste time rezzing them.

>meat urinals

>STILL
NO
>GAY
ACOLYTES

Yes, meat urinals

I told you not to get hit like a tard, you still get hit to charge energy, don't just stand in the middle of a group and die like a tard.

Oh i'm just saying I find it funny is all user.

Then take a frame that can take a punch then, their survability is based on LINKS which means the more hp/shields/armour your frame has the more immortal they become.

If you take a kavat with fucking chroma in it becomes neigh unkillable.

>get hit
>get energy
>back at full health next second
>net gain
There's no point in doing endless, the best build he just gave you will not die in sorties unless you stand there and do nothing.

How much to sell Mirage Prime BP for?

>CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid

oh i fucked up

oh well

Do I have have to live with christmas ship for the rest of december or is there a way to turn that shit off again?
Searched the whole menu but I wouldn't be surprised if I just missed it.

>salika kubrow
>salika kubrow
>nothing but salika kubrow 6 times now

That can't be right for odds of they are four different types

Classic OP.

If anything you're keeping with the tradition of OP usually being a fag or a shitter so you done something right user.

Update OP with mirage prime already. Still says Hydroid.

Doesn't matter what you told me, you completely contradicted yourself. You have half the energy pool to work with, which means outside of your 3 which has .7 less energy drain the rest of your skills have far less to work with (your 4 is taking almost 1/3 of your pool, for example). The effectiveness of your build's main aspect over mine, the slight bit of extra healing, also diminishes the more tanky your allies are. Not only that, if your goal is for me 'not to get hit like a tard', then the 30 ehp less healing I do have isn't going to make any difference at all.

>the best build
>ignore everything in the build
>everything he said was wrong
>the only benefit of switching out one of the mods was for a slight bit more energy regen on a build that has far less energy overall, and still has the same costs on the rest of the skills
It'd be one thing if he told me to switch QT for Phoenix Renewal, it'd be another if he didn't contradict himself and then ignore everything when he's proven wrong.

I never said my build was 'the best build', either. I was just asked for my build, so I gave it. The build I was told to switch to was not 'the best build' for sorties. If mine survives endless missions of enemies far higher level than sorties, and his wouldn't even survive a level 100 Bombard touching him (there's literally 3% DR difference between us, but I have QT and more than double his health, which makes up for far more overall EHP), there's a big difference.

Build whatever the fuck you like, I'm not gonna dictate what people should build like him. Just don't try to claim that shit is actually better lmao

If you're doing long endless you don't tank, you nuke/DPS everything before they can even see you, you have no clue what you're talking about.
You don't need tanking or healing because nothing damages anyone, you don't need CC because everything is already dead.

Ignore everything in the post*

>all these logical fallacies
>all this wrong
>all this autism
is this TQ?

Why do you want to turn OFF festive cheer user

>Salika

But considering a third of the community was literally unable to breed a Chesa when they were added, I'd say it is.

The entire reason the build works in endless is because you can consistently strip enemy armor even in solo. You can take anything that isn't a Bombard with this build, you can strip anything solo and more than have the energy to spam it, and you have the ability to survive oneshots.
Literally the ONLY benefit hit build has over mine is 30/sec more EHP and .7 less energy regen on his 3. Everything else is objectively worse.

Prove me wrong lmao. You claim I'm using fallacies but everything either of you has said has been strawmaning while avoiding the actual fucking post itself.
Is this TQ?

>the whole thread is gonna be a Frostybub arguing with the Shitberon fag AGAIN

>implying it isn't Tom Cruise and TQ

>it's just frostybub changing his stance because he was proven wrong with the icy avalanche shit
>now frostybub is an oberon main

so ive been away for a couple months

did they nerf sobek yet?

nth for never ever

You've got a point. I'm just gonna stop. Let them think their build is perfect when I actually posted numbers, I don't care anymore. Let them think they've won if they want. I'd rather not shit the thread up more than it already has been. Sorry.
Someone asked for my build, I gave it to them, and I helped them learn why CP is good on Oberon for stripping. I'm happy.

Imagine being Nidus in that defense mission and having to be all like "damn, Mag, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my warframe and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 500 year old warframe in his landing craft. Like seriously imagine having to be Nidus and not only sit in that chair while Mag flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting of an Orokin derelict barely concealing her stupid design and flat chest, and just stand there, mission after mission, hour after hour, while she perfected that 4. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the game tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAG LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Ember's and Saryn's and later your thick ass Helminth Kubrow for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the void. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the energy that's breaking out on her horrific gut as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with original developers in the beginning of the game. And then the party calls for another 5 rounds, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the next spawn, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Nidus. You're not going to lose your future buffs over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>someone just asked for my build

stop

Not first for: BUFF THE KRAKEN

>tfw there's retards begging for Nidus Prime even if it wouldn't fit his aesthetic at all

what about Inaros Prime?

That would be cool. Full on regal pharoahframe.

No

Sell the decoration.

>Everyone look at my autistic spreadsheets and realize my build is the only one to use for this frame

Fuck off retard.

Just prime everything because why not. Makes all normal versions shit tier. Fuck DE.

Limbo Prime when

>there are people running rage and no blind rage on Nidus in this thread RIGHT NOW
>double negative means they're just blind

next prime better be BirdLady, or riot !

I don't run blind rage. Why use Rage when you have Adrenaline anyway.
I build Nidus for end game tanking. I got armor and vit out the ass.
You mad?
I don't even use any super special mods.

>inb4 she gets a rework that makes her slightly better, but still shitty and gets a prime

Nope, Mesa. This one should have been Mesa for huge Christmasbux and the next should have been burb with a rework.

So this is what an MR9 looks like

20, actually.
Stay mad.

some mr22 shit head fucking up the last stage of a bounty. wonderful. fantastic

>Mesa
>prime
they retconned her lore ?

So this is what an MR8 looks like

>needing Steel Fiber on Nidus
>needing Adrenaline when you have Zenurik or just good use of your 1

Do you think DE gives a single rancid shit about lore? Anyways, what would that contradict?

>implying DE can into lore

>"her"
>lore

that's a weird eyebrow

idk I thought "prime" stuff were ancient artifacts and since Mesa was built by salad, it was kinda impossible for her to be prime.

I may be wrong, I really don't care about this game's lore

Oh are you that moron from last thread spouting on about how every Nidus should be able to hit 3-4 at a time with their 1 so it makes mods not needed?
Fuck off back to retardville. Retard.

Mesa wasn't created by Alad. A Mesa was just infested by him or something.

No, I'm not. In any case, you should be using Primed Flow as your energy buffer to keep your 1 and 2 going.

No, that's me, the one saying you're MR8. You've just downgraded to MR7.
But thanks for confirming that you were the retard I triggered.

>"you should be using"

ah ok, I did that quest like 2 years ago, hard to remember

>layering quotes and greentext

i bought from a young tennolet at the low low cost of 10 plat
Tigris barrel, receiver, helios p cerebrum, odonata p systems and a braton receiver

i feel dirty anons

>he continues to think his garbage adrenaline build with without negative efficiency

He needed the plat. Doesn't excuse him for being retarded.

i mean you are a piece of shit

Nigger

who the fuck cares ?

how would that be a retcon

>Be Nidus
>Be have Zarr
>Load into Akkad
>Jump up on top of the first door in the main room where nothing can get me
>Solo 15 waves by throwing 2 at the pod and then shooting it with Zarr

This truly is the most comfy credit/exp grind.

what is reading ?

im sorry
im so very sorry
but ive been on the receiving end of such a transaction when i was a tennolet too
so i guess this can be a learning experience for him

It's ok, I got some volt p parts and a mag p set minus the bp from buying prime junk :^)
I was even able to finish some sets cause people kept giving me rare parts

tell me about your 4k endo or anus sculpture

she's a warframe. warframes were made by the orokin. alad v infested one. how would a mesa prime be a retcon

seriously, stop

I have a question
when did alad v get infected
its nowhere in the main story
t. tennolet who is less than a month old

>Hes still going
lmao

There was an event years ago.

Is there any drawback to overpowering excavators?

Some Frost kept sperging out, telling some MRlets to stop, when I'm sure they were just bored because it was fucking Earth.

Didn't saladman only acquired/captured mesa like valkyr?

I mean, he's not wrong.

You'll run out of cells to carry to new excavators if there weren't many lying around to begin with

>Hes STILL going
LMAO

>Is there any drawback to overpowering excavators?
Less cells for future excavators. Very, very rarely it can result in not having enough cells to keep all the extractors running.

Very rarely.

We where drowning in them actually.

i'm still confused

why are human beings so retarded when it comes to gambling and statistics
if you want a specific breed, use a genetic imprint

yes you are right and you can safely ignore those guys
they just like pointing out inconsistencies that didn't exist to begin with outside their personal perceived lore
you can WF lore infantile or below expectations in quality but it is consistent

>STILL AT IT

How good is this? How much would you say this is even worth? I never plan on using it.

I've played this game since the beginning and the storyline is so fucking dumb, convoluted and ridiculous.
>Dudes made things
>Dudes made Sentients
>Sentients start fucking shit up
>Sentients become Orokin
>Dudes find ship that went through void with all adults dead and some fucked up retarded kids with powers
>Dudes make Warframes to fuck up Sentients/Orokin
>Use fucked up void kids to main them
>Orokin/Sentients make Lotus to fuck up Warframes and fucked up kids
>Lotus rebels
>Shit gets fucked
>Years later Lotus comes back and starts being momma to warframes who are tenno kids (why are they called tenno) but are dreaming
>Kids wake up and get eyeliner and clothes
>They don't mind still being used by Lotus because she's stacked
>There are the Grinniggers and the TechDorkJews
>2 old Orokin bitches use Grinniger tech to live in shit bodies.

Have I got it more or less correct?

STOP WOJAKPOSTING YOU NIGGERS

stop niggerin !

That's unrolled and godly. Sell for 1.5k+.

And what's so confusing? The blade is more expensive, but who cares.

>not telling him it's shit so you could buy it for 20p and resell for 1.5k

Dumb goy