fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

lissa a cute

Est is bitch for leaving Abel

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

HYello guys I just woke up anything good on the new banner

I can't wait for SP weekend
>shrinking video size makes it larger

NOT

DELICATE

delicate

>roll for thighs
>no blues
>surprise -atk too

o-oh ok...

If a character is on focus can i get more versions of it as 4*than usual?
Or only affect the 5* pool.
I want to get more Eirikas

>free Chrom
h-hehe t-thanks everything I wanted

Only affects the 5* pool, but this does still ultimately increase your chances of pulling that character on their colour.

On one hand I want a Peri Alt, on the other I don't have the orbs for one.

What a terrible situation of kind of wanting her to be on the banner and kind of not wanting her to be on the banner.

That was easy

I just 5*d my Serra on my quest to 5* all the cutest girls.

How do would you show your appreciation to this spunky healer.

Streetpass. I used to work at McDonalds. 9/10 The guy married Lissa. Probably scrubs who didn't know how the support system worked.

Pulled the perfect Amelia and a Hector

>mfw people pretending Lissa isn't the cutest most lovable princess in the entire series

ummmm sweetie?

what happened to all the orbs you got from today's stuff?

rub her feet

What does Lissa's breath smell like?

Well, all my 100 orbs on the Tana banner and nothing. I haven't pulled a 5* in about 250 orbs now, counting the ones I've spent on the B8% banner. Wtf is this game man. Either I'm really fucked out of luck or idk...I used to pull 5* with way less

adore her

Starting to build my dragon meme team

is 5* Josh an ok sacrifice to big Tiki for CD or should I just go Fury

>Pretending

We didn't get that many orbs y'know

It’s Lissa and Owain

Hey, you left Abel and he went to look for you but never found you. Does that make him mine now?

>Christmas banner will just consist of Awakening characters

You should be used to this by now.

Do you continue rolling to take advantage of the "orb discount" on a new banner? Did you get any 5 stars? 8, since the feature was added

God damn, and suddenly I don’t feel so bad for getting cucked by a -Atk Boey. At least he came at 3.25%, by that point I was ready to call it quits since I don’t really NEED a Tana or a second Amelia.

Oh you have rather them all be Fates characters, eh?

I was expecting a least M.Corrin as Dragon Rudolph

Should I go for a Berkut's Lance+/DC meme build on Effie?

Nobody cares about non-Awakening and non-Fates characters.

Do I go with -hp/+spd and the +spd breath for Fae, or stick with -hp/+def and the +def breath for the extra base stat?
Someone post their Fae so I can marvel at it.

>Turn on animations for the first time in forever since I'd like to hear all special lines for once
>mfw the SS battle theme plays when fighting Tana and Amelia

Have they always been doing this or is this a first?

>He doesnt think they're going to do a Ylissean Holidays and Fateslandia Holiday on separate banner

Alright fag, it doesn't matter which one. Both are nuFE garbage.

Christmas Cain and Abel never

>cowtits on lissa
what the fuck is wrong with you people

Stay mad nucuck

I would just stick with +Def. Bringing up her Defense is very worthwhile and lets her take on a whole swathe of extra units. Her speed is still just shy of being actually fast, even with full investment.

For reference, mine is +Res/-HP. I'm aiming for a +Def/-HP one but haven't rolled it yet. She will handle most BLyns just fine, but can still struggle with fully buffed Brave Bow variants if she's lacking support.

This BHB is annoyingly difficult
Valter was challenging but fun
This just doesn't give you enough options to fucking do anything and you just end up swarmed by reinforcements

Which one should I build and love /feg/? I can't decide and I have only one close counter.

What's your team? I found it to be one of the easier maps and didn't even have to change out from my main Infantry only team. You DO have an archer, right? Make sure you abuse those defense tiles as well.

>orb discount
You mean 15 orbs for all 5 rolls? I pretty much always do it and have had some decent luck.

Use a defensive build

I did it! Can't wait for my sleeping haar.

>trying to level up karel on shitmillas map
>he can't tank more than 3 hits

just picked up a neutral amelia, whats /feg/ approved build?

Yeah, all the great/bound hero bosses have special boss music

>Brave Bow Leon
I don't think I've ever seen one of those. Post him.

>Trying to get a good Amelia
>-HP +Res
>-Atk +Res
>-Def +Res
I fucking hate IVs

Why isn't Lissa and Robin all that popular?

For M!Robin there's Lucina > Cordelia > Tiki > Powergap > Lissa > Everyone else.

>slap brave weapon on unit with high attack

you've never seen this?

You should love the Loving Priestess.

>-HP +Res
This is good though.

*gays your path*

I just habitually like to do full rolls no matter what so I do always use the discount.
It hasn’t paid off in a while now.

+ATK -SPD
Is she completely fucked?

>Lucina
>on the list at all
>No Maribelle, no Flavia, no Nowi, No Sayri
Stop

Still the 4th most popular. Which is more than I can say about the literally whos like Say'ri, Panne and Miriel.

The delicate princess is better but she'll always be thinking of somebody else.

I kinda liked it. I put THE WALL on the right side to clear fliers and BK/Nino to clear the left side. Took a couple tries to get the positioning right, but I enjoyed the map.

Ahahaha. Is it possible to be lucky and unlucky at the same time? SIEGBERT COME HOME!! What do I do?

Just not on Leon. His attack isn't exactly spectacular, it's his mix of good speed and def that give him his niche.

That's pretty neat. Which unit is axebreaker there to specifically cuck?

I got a +Def -Spd Nowi

Any good?

Use Flyers if you have them, this map has no archers and you can safely bait out Tana before Amelia's armour squad reaches you. Use breaker skills to bypass Wary fighter.

Keep her Vidofnir and give her QR, turns her into a formidable enemy phase unit.

Should have stopped spending orbs the second time you got dyke'd.

I want to pamper the princess and call her delicate until she ties me up and has hatesex with me.

Hey the art on that look pretty nice. Where's it from?

If I don't have a spare bike, how detrimental would a budget fury be instead?

Not that user but what do you think of -Spd +Def instead? If she's running QR doesnt it kind of negate her poor speed? And being Neutral or +Spd doesnt seem to do much for her.

Better a fucked Tana than no Tana user. She will still be great for throwing armors and infantry units around with guidance memes.

No tana for me rip

SOLEIL IS HERE

>warriors maps come back
>got nothing to SP train
Fug.

That's what I have too. You can patch up her speed with Fury/Summoner support if you're really dedicated like me, and with flyer buffs she is a monster regardless.

>you will never impregnate a delicate imouto pussy

I don't remember, on the battle simulator it gave him more wins. He also has the other breakers.

Nice. I went the "fuck brave lyn" route with my Leon.
I just wasted 50 orbs trying to get a takumi to give him Closer counter

I've been playing for a little bit over a week now.

Is this shit of any use or should I just reroll?

I forgot, I got it from Danbooru.
Remember that this is what she'll grow into.

Fury is perfectly fine, better in a few ways. You obviously get better attack, speed and magic bulk out of it and she appreciate the boost to all her stats. Unfortunately you will have to swap out Aether for another special and combined with the chip damage from fury you lose any chance of self-sustain. Still, it's her second best A skill easily.

For memory, -spd makes a couple matchups more iffy because she runs the risk of getting doubled by things like Hector but for the most part it should be pretty negligible, so go for it. Run calcs if you really want to be sure.

>need lots of SP for Lissa after 2.0
>all staves get a + version
>all staves get 2 upgrades
>all healing skills get upgraded
>no warriors maps
You have no idea how happy I was

I’m working on my 5 star clerics.
They get sp so slowly without wrathful.

I don't like this.

>tfw map is so bullshit that "lol just use Hector" doesn't work
Well, at least horses work 100% of the time.

Tiki, Ike, Julia and Lyn are great

Fjorm and Shiro are decent

Priscilla rquires a ton of investment but is also not bad.

Leo and Merric are trash, feather Merric and give Leo's Quick Reposte to so eone who can use it down the line.

You've potentially got a really good start there, depending on their IV's.

Lol just use fliers

Severa is super duper cute! I love her so much! She’ll always be my favorite character and best comrade ever!

I have no clue about this IV shit.

what have you doonnneee

>feather Merric
Don't. Give him a Bowbreaker with TA2, and he'll be a decent Lyn/Rein counter in AA at the start.

From what I’ve done in the battle sim my +hp -res Leon can tank both BLyn and Rein (albeit not consecutively) running
Guard Bow +
Distant Defense
Bowbreaker
Deflect Magic Seal

Given his hp he might be able to run panic ploy in the C slot and tank them both the same turn, I’ll have to check that out.

>could make THIS
>the Great Wall of Gra
>however
>worried that I might actually get Amelia by the time her banner ends
>she was gonna get DC above all

What to do? Should I continue to play the long game and remain patient until the very end?