Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Hope Restored Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (4mb4d)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>3.6 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=978663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=982966

>Gold Box Giveaway
mobirum.com/article/detailcafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1000940

>Refunds and Ultron Buff
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1000515

>Apology for Cuckboxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=999219

Previous Dimension Rift:

First for all the fallen symbiotic

Will Wanda and Pietro be changed to muties now?

Nope.

First for F4 epic quest with Dr. Doom crystal package. T2 Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben to unlock Silver Surfer. Adam Warlock, Galactus, Super Skrull and Nova (Richard Rider) World Bosses. Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill never ever.

I have 2 spots on my friends list that need to be filled, IGN is shiningflare, pls add me

>shining
Now there's a name that I haven't heard in a while. Why is that?

If Doom is the Deluxe Package and Silver Surfer is the Phoenix-equivalent, then who is the character you're building up through the Epic Quest?

UNI WHEN?

>over 9000 crystals saved up
>no unis I particularly need
>have 4 T2 tickets in inventory so not hurting for more
>lootboxes already promised to be removed in the future so their removal is a lock
Give me one (1) reason why I shouldn't buy a cuckbox to gear up one of the 3 Ultimates and get a head start on whatever the new method for farming them ends up being.

I post every now and again, I just don't namefag or post my roster anymore.

also greg posted my timeline team last week

You should post your roster. I miss comparing me, you and greg's rosters.

I will later
just dont judge my favorites pls

Fox buyout means more Deluxe Packages

You say that as if more deluxe packages wasn't already assured. Now that the gacha option is off the table, they'll need new ways to make money.

...Fuck. I suppose it'd have to be Doom then. Though people would pay through the nose to play him so a Deluxe Package would be the the best platform to jew him out through. If they do that then Super Skrull can be paywall and Silver Surfer can be Deluxe Package. Additional World Bosses can be three-four other heralds of Galactus before Big G himself is available.

Why not have Silver Surfer be the character you build, the F4 be the 4 different farmable characters in the memory/tracking mission equivalent, Doom be the Deluxe Package, Super-Skrull need all 4 fantastic four at T2 (which would make the most sense since he's a combination of all 4 characters), then instead of having Dark Dimension/Veiled Secrets, have a Terrax world boss-style fight (make Terrax a native T2) then a Galactus WB fight (doesn't drop bios, but does drop whatever special material you need for F4-related character T2ing uses; Power Cosmic and Negative Zone Shards or whatever).

Then also use those new materials for advancing future F4-related native T2s like Franklin Richards, Annihilus, and Blastaar.

To that end, you can call the Epic Quest "the Coming of Galactus." Have the story be something like "Silver Surfer comes to warn the F4 that Galactus is on his way. Upon reaching Earth, Doom captures him and sucks out his power cosmic. Doom then uses the power cosmic to take control of the F4. A weakened silver surfer then has to go around defeating each of the fantastic four and taking back his power cosmic to free them of the mind control, while also regaining his powers bit by bit. Once he's regained most of his powers, Terrax shows up as Galactus' new herald. The F4 and Silver Surfer have to fend off Terrax, then Galactus shows up and they have to fend off Galactus." Obviously have the last "research" item you need to develop for beating Galactus be the Ultimate Nullifier.

stop posting walls of text

>more materials that can only be used on some characters
yawn

No.

When do you think the xmas sale will be? I have 6k crystals and have some costumes I want to get.

Next week most likely, Christmas is in less than two weeks and there will also be the new years stuff after.

I am down for that. Except not for Franklin because I loathe his character but yeah!

Have you considered suicide? You should?

:(

:)

6/10 favorites

Never, because even NM knows that shit is godawful.

>Black Dwarf
0/10

>he didn't level Black Dwarf (the strongest physical tank in the game)

N E I N

What are your guys opinions on using the monthly T2 tickets i've been saving on the X-Men?

I've been playing for 3 months and thinking of working on Jean and I feel like farming Crystals would take eternity. Maybe manual Mags and Rogue then ticket Storm and Rightclops

*teleports behind shining*

do it, you are gonna need the resources to level up Cable Jean and Apocalypse, then as soon as you finish those we'll probably have at least 4 more X-Men to level up.

level your fucking black dwarf you damn fuckwad

No

not me but I agree

why do you hate the BEST PHYSICAL TANK IN THE GAME

I envy your roosters so much as quite new player. Are you both day one players?

I started near launch, but didn't play seriously until a few weeks after I first started. I think Greg started around launch as well.

I do too.

But look at it this way. Once you have a roster like that, there is not much left to do. I realized this with a lot of games, and now I enjoy the journey since once you are done, then you wait like everyone else for content and new heroes.

just got into this. what am I in for?
my only memes are Wolverine and Sharog

You'll be demoted by the end of the week without Quickmeme or Dormeme. You deserve it for having Sharon though.

>my only memes are Wolverine and Sharog
Deranking

good thing I'm only 100 BAM away from getting QS to 6*.

Hope you have a decent damage proc or you're gonna end up timing out to a lot of wolverines.

Just got out after two weeks. and will be back there next week. You need some memes to stay there (and Spider Man. He is very useful).

Hi

How was your day, user?

T3 when?

>check recommended characters for T/L
>Anti-man
>Nova
>Hulkling
Go fuck yourself, NM.

Mystique when?

>the dumb Carolposter also likes Mystique
Shocking absolutely no one.

>shining posts his roster
>greg posts his roster
It's just like the good ol' days. I miss when this didn't take forever to compile because of the added names and, y'know, ever increasing roster size.

They are each other's nemesis so yes that would be obvious.

Played from around launch, dropped off for a bit and then started up again around Halloween 2015 and have played every day since.
Don’t feel overwhelmed, I used to be jealous of other rosters too but just used that as a motivator to keep grinding. But is right.
Now I’m at the point where I might just start T2ing characters for the sake of it. Still not ranking up BD tho.

Doesn't mean shit. Rogue is awesome, Carol sucks but they're rivals.

Would you be OK with this being Magik's initial look in the game?

If it means we get a comic uni down the road, absolutely.

>Star Lord easily beating Vision Wave
>Star Lord easily beating the Guardians Wave
>Star Lord easily beating the New Avengers Rumble
Love the poor man's Hyperion skill. Also the animation doesn't trigger physical reflect so it's safe to use against the Hulks.

Best boy

>need to 6* Wanda before getting Apoc
How annoying. That’s gonna take too long

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Is there any character you guys are willing to drop the money for a Mega T2 ticket?

No. My favorite's already in the game. I’d drop money for certain unis though

ofc, i love anya.
They should also give grimm sister the look of the serie such a babe

Quasar is the only character id pay for

and nova

ass pounding by Jeans

>not having a better Jean to out Jean Jean

Can't wait for my mutie waifus to be in game now.

Shes been in for months you dumb mutie lover

any of you guys use an android emulator on pc? my phone drops frames at the action parts

never said i was talking about her.

I use Nox for TL and Co-Op missions.

tfw i finished this too late

Any mods for the game?

I wish.

There’s some available on iosgods forum but you need a jail broken iPhone and pay VIP to unlock the link
Offers stuff like no skill cooldown, enemies never attack, perms invincibility
Nothing that involves resources, mats or currencies

Uni sale when?

What was NM thinking doing a crystal spending event with no uni sale?
They expect people to splash on ultimate cuckboxes? Guess they gotta milk it before they delete it. Whales would’ve already T2d the ultimate cuckbox characters anyway.

>Posted a picture of best mutie waifu
>B-but I wasn't taking about her, silly b-baka!

Please don't die

ded

This is floor 24. Took damage only because of this screenshot.

Waste of Ultron. He can clear an Ultron rumble solo

I know, just wanted to test him at high floors and it's all RNG there, so it's not like I had a choice. I think I had this rumble at floor 28, but I highly doubt that Ultron could solo that.

i know but i need more mutie waifus

We already have the only waifu anybody would ever need.

dogshit taste.

predict his tier brehs, don't care if he ends up being shit, still gonna t2 him when we get him

>teleportation
>immunity to dodge ignore
>immunity to defense penetration
>lots of i-frames
>guaranteed dodge
>low hp
>low dmg output

expect him to be the newest ant-man
almost impossible to hit but with a hard time killing the enemy

He's gonna be iframe city, man. Every skill should be an iframe. There's no way NM gonna fuck up a guy whose main ability is teleportation.
>bamfs behind you
>nothing personal

also immunity to i-frame ignore

fuck I didn't think of this, gonna gear him for max damage but it probably won't be enough but whatever

>that whale that has all the perfect characters for AC but forms the most retarted team ups

>expecting someone who buys their way through the game to understand the mechanics of it on a deeper level

anyway what do MT2s and MRUTs usually sell for during sales and events ?

Whose that?

You know what I really love about the game?
The character potraits.