/fhg/ - For Honor General

Ded server fixes never edition

Connection is severed >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
>youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
>forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
>fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zWe1-_W975c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder... mordhau will blow this shit out of the water.

user are you the last mord dev?

looks like for honor is a goner

Dedicated Servers?
More like
DEADicated Servers

how do i shinobi?

spam light

>play 15 duel
>afk in all of them while shitposting
>free orders without the cancer

is that all?

A light parry gurantees a sickle rain combo
>light parry > range Gb > sickle rain
Does not fail unless it is a light parry
Your normal parry to GB gets you a heavy + light. That is also the same for your exhausted throw and exhausted parry
youtu.be/zWe1-_W975c

Why doesnt the test version of the game just fucking close, have to kill it via task manager every time

smokless dodge (dash forward, release directional input, dash without inputting a direction) to mix-up kick
whiff kicks/attacks every so often, backflip out of whiff. you can chain sickle rain w/o going into the ranged mode from any backflip, and you can trade with a GB attempt/almost any hit to get a sickle rain
quad dash is okay but not a lot of people i run into fall for it
heavy cancel can work well, especially if you mix it w/ quad dash. That's starting a ranged heavy right after a double dash and cancelling the heavy immediately, it cancels recovery frames. It's how you quad dash. You get 50 dmg off of any deflect (except I think) on conqueror. Deflect > kick (guardbreak button) > do a ranged heavy during your kick animation opposite the direction the attack you deflected was in. It's not always confirmed but it does 50 dmg when it confirms (same as sickle rain)

Outside of that just remember that your kick is VERY safe because of the backflip out of it and ranged attacks fucking suck, so very rarely do them.

cheers for the tips, i've finally trying out shinobi after being sickle rained one to many times

Also note to do that in a 4v match. You have to time them right, as well as pray that your team didn’t drink glue in pre school. (Meaning they allow you to pin the enemy first then attack when he’s on his knees)

>doing kensei practice in 1v1
>against a guy 20+ reps higher than me
>duel starts
>guy keeps whooping my ass with guarantee gb and parries
>this happens over and over
>try to practice parries and gb on him
>never once taunts and even gave some advice
You were a pretty alright guy.

np b0ss, it takes some getting used to but even if it turns out you don't like him as a character, it's still good to get into the mindset of cancerous characters so you know how to deal with him
unless you're warden, then you're just completely fucked against shinobi

People in this community have an issue of playing this game

Yeah, it's weird. I had that problem when I try going back to the main game only for my pc tell me that it's running and I can't end the app running. Restarting your pc worked for me but it's definitely a bug.

>ps4's event progress isn't even at 25% yet
what were they thinking with 1500000 matches?

they did a similar fuck up at launch
they probably expected everyone to play on the server test

Thank goodness, I thought us Xbox Juarez players were the only ones

aye, i met a guy like that. Beating me up, but i was trying to get somewhat gud. So patient that he started throwing exhausted attacks without switching guards just so i start parrying. Some people are nice

What makes lawbringers good? The parries? The shove spam?

>trying to do duels on test server for orders
>backpedaling gladiator turtle
>sweaty parrylord raider
>shitnobi player who is an UBI dev

Why are people trying? None of this counts for anything. I should just throw all these duels

the feats and his aesthetic

You didn’t get the memo and follow?

gib milkers

So basically what am i supposed to do against those S+ tier character when i'm not playing one of them ? And more important, what do i do against those rep150 guys ?

male locked, aesthetic as fug.

>Shinobi Vs. Shinobi
The first time I actually had fun in a duel

run
camp ledges
pray god that they'll leave you alone after running

Hope to parry or dodge attack when they use their OP moves. Or like said, bait them near the ledge and hope that you don't get pushed yourself.

Alright, seems good since i only play dominon so i just pray that my backup is coming quickly to save my ass

Nothing. Just die, and hope a re-work helps along the way. Also just stick with a teamate and you’ll have a way better chance usally and the 150s are just extreme losers who never really search alone because of their K/D ratio being super important for some reason. Don’t sweat it
When 2 shinobis who know how to quad dash it really makes it fun in my book because both just don’t stare at each other.

the only S tier character that you absolutely cannot counter is shaman. there are ways to out scum glad and PK with a few characters, but nobody beats shaman.

you should honestly just quit any duel vs any of these characters. in 4v you can try gank them but even ganking shaman in 2v1 is nearly impossible

>hop on glad
>nobody can keep up with light spam
I might forget how to play the game properly at this rate

Any Nobushi anons got some secret pro tips™ ? Should i play aggressive with the side dash heavy attacks ? Or literaly do nothing and wait for a punish ? I already know how to feint lights, it's a good trick but yeah

I’m pretty sure you can rape a shaman with PK that’s probably her only counter

The looks

>this game is supposed to make me mad
i get more mad 5 rounds into FH than 3 hours into this shit game.

I'm kinda losing the will to live playing now. They are ruining the game imho every match at least 3-5, they should all have pre buff shinobi hp

your dash attacks become super hard parry bait in higher tier play
don't be a faggot and use unlock cancer, please. you're better than that
remember hidden stance feinting w/ lights, it doesn't always work but when you mix in raw heavy feints and hidden stance light feints it totally destroys the enemy's confidence in parrying you
zone is a good "i don't know what my punish is off of this" button for any parry, or if you know they'll be out of range. sometimes it doesn't land and i'm not fully sure why that is, i'd advise not trying it on conqueror
feel free to mix in some kicks off of random kits, it doesn't always catch people but a lot of people aren't aware of how to properly punish it or are waiting for the parry bait bleed poke you can throw off a kick miss so it rarely seems to get punished in my experience

outside of that she's basically just turtle: the character with some okay ways to lightly injure someone. it's kinda sad but yeah.

Speaking about assassins in general not just glad, muh bad.

>don't be a faggot and use unlock cancer, please. you're better than that
wot. So yeah no way to get aggressive with her right ? But in 4v4 she's still good. It seems like the kick is much faster off a light attack than after a heavy, i should just stick to doing a kick after a lucky light then.
Do we know what characters are getting buffed/reworked ?

How do the other platforms have such shit event progression compared to PC? Throwing 15 matches a day doesn't even take 20 minutes

Did orders yesterday and today and already at 5 hours

they've said all base characters are getting looked at but the first to get reworked is Conq, Kensei and Zerk

console has more than double the required amount that pc has

As of right now the 3 factions heroes getting re-worked are kensei, Conq, and Zerk

ended running into skor's 4 stack in dom. did ten matches with them got completely destroyed in everyone. Some not as bad as others, but honestly it was kinda fun. I Just want my steel from those orders.

>As of right now the 3 factions heroes getting re-worked are kensei, Conq, and Zerk

Oh God pls not my conq baby

good maybe then conq will be fun to fight

when they ruin my beloved conqueror i'll finally be free to play other games

>implying conq is fun
You are diseased user, once you get your conq get reworked you'll see the truth

>Throwing 15 matches a day doesn't even take 20 minutes
This, I throw my matches every time. When a guy leaves and I throw the rest against another guy then I help him quickly finish the rest of his so I contribute to the event a bit. I do one serious fight at the end maybe

Good. Quit forhonor like you always quit against raiders

>only higher leveled with one character
>everybody else is like 15-3
>armor counts
fugg

/FHG/ How do i play shinobi?
what are my confirms?
what do i get out of grabs and parries?

Stockholm syndrome: the post

i play glad, law, ken and warden too. and ive played valk a tiny bit too. none of them are as fun or satisfying as conq

>GB
>Sickle rain
>Rinse
>Repeat

Failing that, double sprint away with stealth on like a nigger and let your teammates finish your assailant off

So are we back or is it a whole lot of fucking nothing?
I understand that dedicated servers are not the magic kiss that will fix the entire game but it's literally what 85% of the "IS FOR HONOR A FOR GONER?!!!!!!" clickbait videos were all about

wat game is that

>Light Parry
Input is a little weird but hold right click after you parry and do a ranged guard break. practice in practice mode and you'll get the hang of it. it nets you 50 damage.

>Heavy Parry
GB into Heavy - Light
If you don't have time to do that (team fight) just press light attack the moment after you parry to apply a small bleed. It's super quick and can let you go back to defending.

>OOS Throw
Heavy - Light

>OOS Parry

Heavy - Light, though I've seen people say it's Heavy - Heavy, I've yet actually see this consistently.

>Tips
Use stealth and come in a team fight in progress, catch your opponent when they're unaware or in recovery frames from an attack with a ranged guard break. The CC is good and lets your opponent get good damage in. Use your kick as little as possible, it just feeds the enemy revenge.

Don't be afraid to run, if you leave and come back later to catch your opponent off guard and they get pissed that means you're playing Shinobi right.

>Feats

your go to feats are: Stealth, Smoke Bomb, Slip Through, and Nail Bomb. You can opt to use Sharpened Blade if you're a little more coordinated with your team. Though Slip Through increases the damage from your deflect and kick greatly. Nail Bomb is still good despite the trap nerf, but Arrow Storm is usable if you can aim it. Yama Uba is a fine pick too but IMO it's overrated in Dominion, but it's great in Tribute.

For me it changed literaly nothing, maybe feel more smooth and the connexion is good, or worse when there's a third world nigglet. The thing we need is get rid of the "do nothing and only react unless you play shaman/pk" meta.

If the connections issues are finally gone for good, the devs might now be able to focus on defensive play being so good now.
It's a big if, but I still have hope, I mean for fuck's sake people have been saying this game is dead is release, fast forward today and we're still here, the subreddit for what is worth is reasonably populated and often have Pope and other devs in it, and I still have no trouble finding a match save for Skirmish and 4v4 thanks to honorfags.

getting over it, new hot meme stream game
i bought it because im probably masochistic and i thought this would hurt me but it doesnt as much as FH does

i've not noticed a difference connection wise but i haven't had a single disconnect

I watched Jerma play that game, some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. I can share a few clips if you want.

no disconnect/game pausing mid fight because someone quit
and i can parry more lights than usual lately,and i stopped playing 1 week after ara/shaman went live for everyone

Thanks

I need help, after the recent forced windows 10 update the game just freezes the whole pc at random times and I have to restart it.

So how do i counter shaman's insanely fast leap attack?

Her indicator for that attack is bugged and doesn't match the actual timing, I parried it a few time but I'm pretty damn sure it was by pure accident.
By the end of it I think it's best to just block it.

You be Neo from the Matrix or you don't_______________

Pick a direction and have a a chance out of three to block it

isn't the timing different from each direction?

I belive so but I can't tell for sure.
On some direction it's 400 and other 500 or someshit.
It's a real messed up move

Bombs.

how the fuck do I punish conq shield bash? why the fuck his is god damn recovery so fucking high. this isn't even fair, is it punishable with Hidden Stance? I swear I fucking hidden stance the bash then attack but it just gets blocked what the fuck is this? am I doing something wrong?

YOU WANT IT ? IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND

Post the shug one

i'm sad that i never got to experience bombbringer in his prime

I don't have it. Here's a zerker

Good enough

>doesnt have a nose because japs cant draw
>wears a pince nez with no glass in them anyway

It's still wonky, we can only wait until after the test is over to say whether this game will make or break it's 'comeback.' So far, I feel like the connection is mostly placebo effect. It feels smooth but sometimes it gets stupid wonky or you outright disconnect back to the main menu at random times.

I know this has been said multiple times but fix the stupid class balance too. Even if we got decent connections, that's half the reason why this game isn't worth playing.

Well aren't you a fun person to be around.

It's OP as fuck but I've noticed it's range+tracking was reduced from the last fix. Before the latest patch, her shitty leap would do a 90 degree turn and still catch you when you're far enough that it visually away from the grab. When you see the unblockable, you need to dodge to your sides and counter if you can. Not much you can do unless you hit him before the fast startup. If you don't want to be finished by the bite, try not to get bled otherwise it's just a super fast shove instead of instant-death vampire attack.

She can demon embrace my dick anytime.

>naked overalls
Boner inducing outfit. That and naked apron are patrician fetishes.

I remember during next to release this guy art would often get posted, everytime it'd cause a shitstorm with realism-fags
Those were the days

most realism-fags were also duel only players, no surprise that they aren't here any more

>no surprise that they aren't here any more
You thought wrong weeb trash cunt.

>wow one guy agasint everyone else
Please continue user

angelic effect for knights when?

>one guy against everyone else
Owww boyy i sure have got my work cut out for me between you posting soy wars memes the footfags and the weebs, hey at least the femdom fags are gone though.

Hopefully not before a beefed up blood effect.