/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

4th Singularity London:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_london_fb/
Singularity Pickup Summon (Daily):
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_singularity_pu/
Main Quest 1/2 AP:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_mainquestaphalf/

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes
London Preview Stream 12/18 6PM PST
twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/940304712045416448

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201712/08147606.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you manage to roll her /alter/?

tamamo

I didn't. but that's due to a lack of trying.

I don't know why she hates me. I wasn't that bad a master in Extra or Extella so why?

Nah. I've been spurned too many times, ended up with Okita instead.
Still probably won't stop me from trying for Bride though.

I want to lift Nero and suck her tits in the air.

There needs to be more images of Nero with her hair down.

Relax user, You could still try for her during Saberwars.

AND TO CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION FROM LAST THREAD, I'd say Greenland is apart of north america.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE LIZ SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR LIZ AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

You realize that this is the kind of stupid shit that just makes the Lizfag(s?) do it more, right?

I have no SSR and i must scream

i'm going to roll MHX in 90 quartz and grail her to 100 it's going to happen you can't stop me
if no i'll have to wait to roll so i can fuck the shit out of Rama but i'm not gay i promise

LIZ?

I rolled Altera instead

Liz (but mostly Kiyo) Love!

Liz love!

I gave her 3 quartz and came up with my first Waver instead. It's all good, maybe she'll show up in Saber Wars.

S-she hates me. It's the only way I can explain it. She took all my quartz in Nerofest and she took them all again without ever showing up.

I got Liz instead. She is cute

Hey Bacchus.

Sorry Nero I've decided to destroy Rome instead

U M U THREAD
M
U

>roll for Altera
>get Nero
I hate these two being on the same rate-up

The Saint

You took my people, I'm taking your everything, bitch!!

No no. Think of it this way she never even realized you were calling to her. All the other servants you summoned bullied her and took the quartz meant for her and her place in your Chaldea.

I'm saving for pink Nero

I want to take some of that Jew boypussy if you know what I mean

M-maybe I'll get to make the next thread?

If David was in Septem he'd be saying sorry to Nero for all the trouble his people cause.

Geographically speaking, the size of the singularity seems predicated on the historical event/period which is being fucked with. Logically one would assume that the size is limited by the scale of the event's reach and the ways in which you could potentially alter it.

Since singularities don't seem to have the "no pre-20th Century," limits that Servants and the Throne of Heroes do, logically one would think that World War 2 would be the largest a singularity could possibly be because of all the events which could alter the course of human history it encompasses the greatest geographic area. It far surpasses WW1 since its theaters of war included the entirety of the pacific and atlantic oceans and almost the entirety of continental Eurasia as well as Northern Africa.

Then again, I could also see an argument that the larger an event is, the more difficult-to-impossible it becomes to meaningfully alter its outcome on an individual scale. Metal Gear Solid's universe makes the pretty convincing argument that no matter how invincible a soldier is, they can't win a war by themselves, especially a modern mechanized war. Even if they win every battle they are part of, the larger tide of the war is determined by factors like raw resources, manpower and logistics that individual victories rarely ever change. So even if the Axis (or Allies) got Servants to alter the outcome of some key battles, WW2 (or similar global-scale events) might just be too large an event to really change its course. If that were the case, then we'd likely never see a singularity geographically larger than Septem/Okeanos, which covered a big swath of the Roman Empire and a Magical Ocean somewhere in the Pacific respectively. That would be the largest possible event individual heroes could influence.

Lizfags are awake, so probably not.

Not a chance, fancypants.

SHUT IT DOWN

That would explain all the Kiyohimes.

>Roll for Altera because shes my favorite
>Get her
>Have gotten Altera 4 times and no other 5*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn it

Devoted alien.

She likes you.

Are you going to grail her?

He forbids sodomy though.

That makes sense.
You've unlocked my mind, thanks for that!

>has a Natural Body skill

Truly the sign of perfection

Two!?

Nero went after the Christians, not the Jews. She's a few centuries out of date to be especially concerned with all the troublesome whatnot that went on at JC's crucifiction.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

You are giving the elderly the respect the deserve. Good Job.

You do you man.

I want to put demon pillars into that lock hole!

waiting for tenga Nero

>ascending that subhuman

Treating your uncle well.

Honestly even after Grailing him, I doubt you'll have much use for him. His Skills are abyssmal

Respect.

Nero is known for going after the Christians but the Jews are always causing trouble for the Romans.
There was one of their revolts right at the end of Nero's reign.

madman

how much is the fate franchise worth at this point? like 500m-1b?

who wouldve thought some chuuni would hit it big with his autism OC

achilles....

I liked how in his interlude there was some doubt about his loyalty despite how he chill acted and how he assured that he was on (you)r side. And how Mash say how they still remember his actions in Okeanos.
Guess he was really a tough one (and even an asshole one) if they acknowledged that in his own interlude. I hated him mostly for what he did to Asterios and being a big pain on the ass with his "Proof of Friendship" spam

Nice ojisan!

Nerds love history that is accurate enough to argue about (as opposed to typical depictions of history in the anime medium, which gives us shit like Nobunagun and Strike Witches) and waifus. Fate is the Resse's Cups of anime.

They don't seem that bad. A heal & debuff cure. NP strength, 80% chance CC(atleast a 1 turn NP delay)?

>the Eternal Greek hard at work

The heal is literally useless because he doesn't have anything else to take advantage of it. His NP damage up is minimal and lackluster since you can achieve the same thing with added effects with many other Servants. On top of that his NP gain isn't even good, so he doesn't get to take advantage of his own skill. His 2nd skill is the only one that's arguably ok, but even that has RNG even on the drain. With shitty stats, a shit deck, and underwhelming NP, those skills don't really do him any favors. Not many 3*s around who are that bad.

>who wouldve thought some chuuni would hit it big with his autism OC
It's the Welcome to the NHK dream manifested into reality.

I still can't believe FGO is as big as it is now with the barebone gameplay and bullshit rate. The Fate series used to be some niche shit, was it Zero that made its popularity explode?

my Queens!

I want them to poison my berries

famitsu.com/news/201712/08147606.html

According to this, FGO alone has grossed about 89.6 billion yen, or close to 800 million dollars, in 2017.

Still is, but fate is more on multimedia side with FGO being the main cashcow.

Everything else do meh to okay numbers, just look at any Extra game numbers.

I want more /alter/ friends, 13 spots open.
If you're gonna add me, lemme know who you are.

Cleopatra will always be one of those servants that look better in fanart.

it's me your bf

OK friend I've got Nursery Rhyme in all.

Hector made a great villain because he was absolutely ruthless and 100% loyal to his master. He knew Jason was a dumbass, and his plan to destroy the world was stupid, but as a Servant he was honor-bound to obey and so he tried to accomplish those goals above and beyond the call of duty until the very last second. Even after you deal him a lethal blow, he tries to use his last breath to spill Eurayle's blood and bring Jason his victory.

The fact that his singularity is all about the fact that he showed off his treachery and under-handed win-at-all-costs tactics multiple times in Okeanos was great, because it highlights that he did it all out of honor and loyalty, because that's what a Servant is supposed to be. The conclusion that he's relieved, even HAPPY, to be on the side of good and in the service of a non-shitty master is a great epilogue to his character arc.

How well is Apoc selling? I don't follow stalker threads often.

Should I have Lily on my Support during Saber Wars, or my NP3 Saber Alter?

Lily if she's maxed.

That's official art though. It's for the Seaside Luxury CE. I completely see your point though.

lily

Like shit. Might get better after all the coverage Ep22 got

I'm the one with the Lightning Santa.

Grailed Martha sent

>Hektor smoking a cigar
I like how the servants pick up modern hobbies and trends. George getting into photography is the cutest shit.

In NA at least Extra was a shocking super-hit when compared to their expectations of how it would sell. It revealed to them just how big the franchise is in the US. It's basically this generation's Big O in terms of shocking American popularity that the creators never foresaw, except it's also well-above-average hot in Japan, which makes it one of the most valuable IP's in anime just through sheer scale.

Fate had been a popular franchise from the beginning.

Shes already at 100 since np 2
Thanks to christmas got two of her skills to 10
old pic but still

I tried, I really tried. I used all my quartz and all I got was alien.

HELLO THERE

Meh as fuck, but at same time they got netflix bux.

I still see people shitting on FEH doing okay numbers for a mobage and shitting on it but forgetting they Ninty get full profit from main games and FEH being more a side game than anything. On long run they have very little to lose and mobage is just there to boost main releases and give fanservice.

Meanwhile if FGO ever goes down they lose their cashcow and everything turns back into a niche.

I really think that is dumb to TM put their golden eggs in a single basket. Mobages are profitable but the bubble will pop soon or later.

Yes, with 1 meme ticket I got my NP2 Nero.

ARE YOU THE OPPRESSOR?

I like when Servants wear civilian clothes to blend in. It's always interesting to think why they might have picked or like a given type of modern style. Medea likes denim jackets, Medusa like turtlenecks, Mordred is down with the biker chick look, Iskander bought a shirt from his favorite video game, Gil has like four or five outfits, its all fun to think how it gives insight into their personality.

>roll for UMU
>get alien
J U S T
U
S
T

God, I can't wait for everything to crash and burn, I'm 100% sure the FGO ovas or whatever we're getting are going to be hot garbage, and the Extra anime won't sell that well

>In NA at least Extra was a shocking super-hit when compared to their expectations of how it would sell

So much that they never localized CCC.