- New f2p quest Corsair Curse + new area

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: osg

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread
(Cross-thread)

good enough

idc about your ego you aren't going to figure it out yourself, just ask them

Xth for spinning 5k bowstring per day because I'm a cuck

please tell me you're doing it with lunars

>no scape
>no rune
>no osrs
delet now
sage

have we figured out what you need 75 magic for in dragon slayer 2 yet?

nice thread you fucking retard

Hourly reminder

800k from 99 defence btw

We don't have an official CC or discord. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or discord or CC, promising ERP or not, be sure it's a tranny group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

how rich are u

>rest of the diary is simple shit you can 100% in an afternoon
>one task is ALWAYS "grow a tree for 18 hours"

>spend 15 hours doing some shit minigame no one cares about

no gz for reddit afk methods

whoever thought that making the kq head a requirement for achievement diaries would be a good idea was fucking high

better than 1k chompy kills or rank 5 in all ba roles desu

yea theres a new spell coming out called ultra high alch yourself

meant for

at least those aren't random. they take a long time but you're guaranteed to get them after a time investment

barb assault is legit fun though. They seriously need to give full penance some kind of buff because all it is right now is dick waving outfit

Started playing again like 3 or 4 weeks ago. Grinded some basic stats and did all the f2p quests, then bought member since that is the actual game.

I also followed the optimal quest line guide up to Garden of Tranquillity, which I am currently waiting for. I suppose that would put me into the farming range for ranarrs.

Those are my stats for now, going for 60 atk/d scim ASAP, but the main question is: Should I just do ranarr farming after I get the level? I've spun like 8k flax so far, since I can half-afk it and it is okay profit for literally zero effort.

>Asking for advice in Veeky Forums

nah they don't

Yes.

Farm runs are amazing profit for low-leveled players. If you have the starting capital for 6 ranarr seeds and 6 ultracompost you are almost guaranteed to pull in 150k every two hours for relatively low effort. Some things you might want to work towards as a way to help you improve your speed: trollheim teleport, ardougne diary cape, lumbridge diary ring, ectophial, xeric's talisman

train rc, slayer, and hunter if you want money
flip with the profits and avoid the temptation to buy expensive new gear as soon as you can afford it
best advice i can offer desu

Oh, forgot to mention I'll try to get void set/torso ASAP too, even got some buddies who are willing to play the mini-games with me

probably to open a door or something

stfu full penance is worthless and needs a buff you tranny diaper smelling loser nerd with a shit opinion

That's so lame I believe it.

I rushed all the quests, which I can that offer easier traveling. I got Ecto, Dramen and nearly all the usefull teleport quests done. Because FUCK WALKING WHAT THE FUCK F2P IS SHIT GODDAMN
Ahem. Yeah I'm just 2 IQ above from the previous time, so I try not to waste my little stack of coins. I just did not remember how much gp the very basic shit like potions, food, tele jewellery/tabs etc. can eat. So for now I am a bit low. I made my first 200k(wew lad good job) by jewing steel arrows in f2p, so I will definitely try to flip in the future.

well the magic doors in legends quest and dung come to mind

6 ranarrs is what? 210k tops?

You should have that already, but if you don't there are a few VERY easy methods to make that much in 30 minutes that require no skills at all. Either go in the wilderness and pick up whiteberries with a looting bag, or go to the bounty hunter world and pick up loot that other people leave laying around.

You will be able to make enough to start farming ranarrs in less than an hour with either method GUARANTEED. Once you have a little starting capital these methods are shit and you should just do as many farm runs as possible. I pretty much had nothing and after about a month of only doing farm runs I was ~70 farming and "poor player rich" (20m)

what did he mean by this

Quests have eaten surprising amount of my gp. Mostly it has been "oh yeah I don't have that, or that, or that etc" I'm sure you get the idea.

I suppose I'll just spin another 1k flax or so, got like 3 ranarr seeds from drops already. Thank you for the suggestions, but I won't do those because I'm a pussy and like I said, I can half afk this easy method.

I must say, I really laughed at some of the prices when I came back. Steel arrows cost more than mith? Flax is FUCKING 2-3GP EA? it just MIGHT be that things have changed a lot when I quit when they introduced the "not WOW-clone EOC" or whatever the fuck that thing was.

Also, aren't you guys supposed to meme on me with diaper tranny etc.? I'm surprised I actually got real valid answers instead of the usual vg autism

Thank you

there is zero risk to either of those methods if you bank all your stuff

kys mentally ill diaper tranny faggot

Excellent point sir. At least it would break the boredom from the flax spinning.

Thanks, I almost thought I was on the wrong site

Wallets out pvmers
1.6M for a tier ten

you are. redit seems more your speed
>redit spacing
>paragraphs of shit that could be condensed to 2 sentences
>thanking people
>using grammar like a fag
you should probably leave

Only reddit page I go to is Dirty Bomb. Yes, I go there, so what are you going to do about that? Call me a fag or something? :^)

t. /b/tard

scammer dont buy

>clan chat: soyboy brigade

advertise your cc elsewhere cuck

is there any reason to smith bronze stuff

broad bolts at nmz at 70 range decent exp or what?

msb(i) and sandcrabs

How is throwing mithril darts at sand crabs for xp

just chin lol

stupid, msb is better and cheaper than darts/knives

Which arrows are better than mithril darts?

is this gear set up gud?

Use prims u shitter

buy me prims slut face

you should know by now that nothing you do is good

the d'hide legs are unneccesary. remove some food and take more ppots and you'll last more a lot more kills.

your a fucking faggot that just posts to be recognized eat shit fag

it only takes one ppot for a kill. I can last 3 kills or tab out hit the pool and run back without using ppots. using 1 super combat dose every other kill

then why ask for advice faggot.
spot-on, lad

jesus fucking christ

>not knowing tiny rick
newfags these days

and having the specs for each kill is probably better then staying for an extended amount of time

Give me my gz

guardian boots or dragon boots for solo bandos/zammy? too poor for prims.

maybe if you're autistic

drag for zammy and ye

enjoy doa content

>ctrl+f osrs
>no results
kill yourself you stupid fucking diaper tranny

just search runescape you autist

>tfw i found the thread using fgg since that user complained and a few days ago i realized they post good lewds in their threads and thanked him here for complaining

ded thred
ded gaem

what's jagex obsession with putting wings on all the boots. they look fucking gay

why doesnt the tourmaline core attach to granite boots? Theyre just as dead content as bandos boots were

look like 80s reeboks

desu I feel like these are insanely underrated and some youtube autist is going to break the dam soon. Only 2 less strength bonus and an insignificant attack bonus than prims but +2 pray and shitloads of def more. The price gap between them is honestly ridiculous

come on a bone voyage with me, you can ride my bone from varrock to mushroom meadows

Am I cool now dad?

They've been rising in price pretty steadily since release. Considering how often grotesques are killed this is pretty interesting, since most uniques crash after release then drop slowly over time.

but in the end, youre still using a cannon on dagganoths under the lighthouse

im going to sleep

>game is called old school runescape (osrs)
>retard puts osg
stupid retard don't ever make the thread if it's too complicated for your pea-sized brain you stupid diaper tranny

>+pray
>+def
pick one
youre either doing slayer in which you dont pray anything but piety, and then the pray is useless, youre doing protect slayer in which the def is useless, or youre doing bosses in which theyre both useless
you one dumb mf

osg stands for Oldschool runeScape General, duh

>game is called old school runescape
>old school runescape
>runescape
thanks for proving my point idiot LOL

>search osrs get 1 result
>search runescape get multiple results and have to sift through runescape general and vscape general
absolutely epic dude thanks for proving O N C E A G A I N that you are retarded.

Just search rs0 and it'll come up

Any qt traps need a gp daddy or a cash daddy in game or irl?

h-hi...

>too stupid to work out which thread out of 3 is the right one
>getting mad
lmao dude keep it up, i havent laughed like this in a while hahaha

Hi.

I'm not sending you any pictures of my butt.....

fuck off.

o-okay

ugly trannies btfo lol

Whats the new visage going to attach to to make a dragonfire ward?

will u send me pictures of your tummy?

lol typical osg user going after sloppy seconds.

im actually an osg gentleman treating this lady with respect.

Maybe if you're nice to me....

twisted buckler