dic.pixiv.net/a/RainLan
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/941865481740238848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

This is my wife. You shall respect her.

Superior toot

E-chan a cute.
>tfw still no gems for her costume

Chinks are bugmen, guy is either half jap or pure jap living in china. That's why he types in Japanese.

That can't be your wife, that's my dinner.

You misspelled my snack

You dummy, that's my pet.

But he types in chinese in his weibo. What else do you need to prove that he is not chinese.

If he lives in china he probably has to be able to read chink. He has no reason to speak jap if he's a chink in china.

>a delusional weeb is trying to chase his own tail to prove a chinese illustrator is actually not chinese
>all because he didn't realize that he was playing a chinese mobage just because it has one version with moonrunes replacing the chinkrunes

>dic.pixiv.net/a/RainLan
he is from Hong Kong

>had to redownload the entire game
>still gets stuck on some asset shit
I guess I'm free

I find it pointless that the guy from hongkong knows jap

I want this Bogue.

>generic blond #253
I don't like a lot of the AL designed, but Bogue was a good one.

I'm flip and I know moonrunes, heck I even TL couple of doujins on my free time.

Plenty of chinks know moon, it's a joke learning it when you know Chinese.

ching chong is not very far off from nip nog nong, you fucking mong.

It would make less sense for a Japanese artist to be located in Hong Kong.

Why would they type jap online though? Why even have a pixiv presence? Isn't that banned in china?

It would make less sense for a chink to draw decent characters.

Kanji are pretty much Chinese characters. You know like 33% of moon just for being Chinese.

China =/= Hong Kong

By the guy's logic, you're jap located in flipland.

They’re still the same chink race. The only difference is that they have slightly better manners thanks to Brits teaching it to them.

Let me guess.

You also don't know that Saru is a chink.

Keep in mind that many of the designs are plagiarism which falls in line with Chinese philosophy.

baseball sucks so she sucks

Yeah saru's probably a chink he's got the amateurish chink artstyle for sure.

Chinks are pretty adaptable.

Tell that to SEAland or Taiwan chinks

Chink artists in general are still a billion times better at muh anime artstyle than western artists

Portland retrofit when? Not even an esportsfag, I just love her and her shameless outfit

Adapt to what? There's no point in knowing jap in china. You'll probably get executed for even speaking jap there. Guy's either half jap or jap temporary expat.

Her base design is really clever. One of the only designs where I saw it, got what the artist was going for, and just loved it. Such a fun play on the ship.

Her retrofit, not so much.

They can't have CA being relevant.

China =/= Hong Kong

You're probably shitposting but all those anime LN manga that will never have english translation you can probably find them in chink site

I don't care. They're all chinks. They've been fighting amongst themselves for thousands of years. My point is that chink art is still distinct and inferior to Jap artists. That's why people shit on saru so much.

The only real difference I can spot isn't a technical one, but one of imagination. Their designs seem way less inventive and interesting, instead relying heavily on ero appeal.

I mean, ero appeal works and all, but there's not a lot of ships that jump off the page for me.

>指揮官、インディちゃんがスイカ食べてる写真はどこ?あ、ありがと!あとあの抱きまくらを抱いてるのは?ああここか、ありがとう~!知らない間に私インディちゃんコレクションに詳しくなったようですね
She's adorable, I'm gonna miss this line when I get her to max affection

What has not been addressed in this thread and a half is the fact that China simply makes better Jap style mobile games than Japan does now. See this, Girls Frontline and Metal Waltz.

Cmon saru's boats stick out like a sore thumb. If there's a chink artist involved then it's probably him.

Sometimes I look at Frontline and wonder who those boats are.

Niizuki refers to herself with her name so she says it in the majority of her lines, which is probably why they didn't just push them out anyway and fix it later.
She also says that if she gets in your way she'll let you touch her ears or tail so you don't get angry.

But I don't want to touch her disgusting animal bits.

That's true but it won't be true forever. Japs will mount a counterattack. They just got complacent, is all, and deserved to have their asses handed to them.

What a homo.

>Girls Frontline
Lord save me, the temptation for Springfield unbearable but I don't want a soul-destroying grindfest

That's symptoms of gayness, user

>try to use a VPN to download the jp client
>made a Japanese google account and everything
>turn on VPN
>Google store won't load
>try website using VPN
>need to log into play store first to install
What a great time to be on suicide watch.

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/941865481740238848
Daily chance to (not) win a prize is out.
Was a bit delayed today.

Did you remove the current region account on your device first?

>not just downloading from apkpure
I even uploaded the fucking XAPK to mega

But Springfield is easy to get and like Sratoga she is also the free one you get with purchasing currency. Go get your Belfast in gun form.

Oh man, that sounds fucking sweet, I'll look it up then

I'm not gay, I just want to yank out her tail and ears and touch her human bits.

Yes, otherwise it would have prompted me to enter my password. Maybe my VPN is just garbage.

fug

I'm going to use the xapk if vpns don't work out, chill. I just prefer being able to update automatically.

China.

I heard they have 4 skills?

Can botes swim?

You're well informed.

Can botes breed?

I'm sure some can't for gap moe reasons.

Those that can't ride on boats.

Japan can't into software development as a nation, so no.

Something's very wrong with these new SDs

What kind of navy couldn't swim?
Except for possibly Spain and their submarine that is too heavy by default.

That San Diego is calling to be bought. I need to stop seeing her everywhere.

Frontline doesn't have a jp server right? I can't read chinaland text.

is that a gate of babylon style cannon from yamashiro

Pretty sure swimsuit Rodney has a line mentioning she doesn't know how to.

What am I in for, fellas?

So more importantly, can botes drown?

Springfield and Mosin Nagant are the San Diegos of RFs.

Akashi mentions that she provides warranty for your boats which leads me to believe that every time your boat dies she just gives you a new one.

Nah, they'll float.

if your asshole could fit a lemon, after she's done with you it will be able to fit a pineapple

Why would anyone want to put pineapples up their ass?

>tfw seeing a lot of random cheetos reaction images across multiple boards frequently now

Feels so bizarre considering the show was from a year ago and I don't remember the /a/ threads being too substantial most the time.

Fatalpulse or Maso TTK.

Pick your poison.

I am still saving german crates but its'ok to keep rolling other country stuff? Already have jewcat so not saving jp crates anymore.

>official twitter tweets apology for messing up skill descriptions
>in the apology they messed up skill description in a different way so they apologized again
>Japanese players imagine official twitter as a clumsy moe character and calls it cute

Just one of those shows that had a lot of great reactions.

Gentle femdom and daily teasing.

Or they should just get on with it and give niizuki her voice.

that's because she wants to use you as her personal anal refrigerator

Wait you're supposed to store pineapples in fridges? I don't think asses would make for an effective refrigeration unit though.

Yes

>this fag doesn't store food for large expeditions with his boats
not gonna make it to level 100

When are we getting AL figures? I want to hot glue Lusty.

We're getting flat boats first.

post more Ajax please

Fake news

Do I use the 76mm gun on Jabbers or the 100mm gold gun?

I use my dick

There's one or hammers & eldritch and another of laffey and akashi.

So you use 76mm? Thanks for the advice.