/xgg/ - Xenogames General #36

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/GBbXCXf8

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xenoblade_Chronicles/comments/7k4eob/heres_some_next_level_damage_optimize_from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Nia

This nerd is CUTE and TOUGH.

>got my first Perfect on Tora Stage 1
Noice, it wasn't actually that terrible
Never going for Pacifist, though

Look at that smile.

Just starting out, what three arts should I focusing on for Pyra, Poppi, and Dromarch? Don't know what to give up.

KOS-MOS hunting is hard. I released Dagras and got him back while I'm still hunting.

Isn't it a little early for a new thread?

>Rare silhouette
>Rare silhouette
>Common

do you think when we move to a new thread that we lose all our memories and OP is the Aegis?

The truth is, she actually dislikes hurting others.

Meme build: HP Block Absorb Tank Zeke

Accessories: Gold Nopon Helm for aggro and abyss vest for ridiculous HP

Kasandra
Newt
Finch (I have enough HP, don't need more)

All given gold chips for the high block rate and Fire Absorb aux cores. I'm fighting Armored Brennan, which is fire type in the first phase so fire absorb is very fun. Haven't quite killed him yet but going to report when I do

where to get gold Nopin helmet?

For that meme, I'd recommend ODing Raiko to him. She's got the highest natural block rate, and she deals counter damage on spike.

>sell 1 million worth of gold in tantal
>not a single dev star raised

Anchor shot, rolling smash, one positional. Nia gets two heals and a break. Poppi needs aggro builder, topple and some more damage.

my wife

post those finished wife affinity charts, /xgg/

Yes, I have a 4-crown in merc mission hell just for that purpose. Going to replace Finch.

Sorry, Gold Nopon Mask and I've gotten a few. I think they're from merc missions but something in Leftheria apparently drops it, according to the item description

Should I overdrive book girl from Zeke to Nia? Nia has Dromarch, Kora and Floren

>canon polygamy ending

Surprisingly sweet and beautiful. That title screen hit home real hard.

Yeah, it takes more than a million, particularly for rank 4-5. You can still get any city to max dev level in a few minutes by selling, assuming you have about 500k to start with.

Now grind her trust up from S -> S ---> S+

;)

No. Book girl, despite being a healer type, is geared for offense. She works better on an attacker.

Here's the question
Was she the first one you maxed out though? Because it only counts as your wife if they were the first.

For Sheba's sidequest, where's the black nopon in Mor Ardain?

This cutie is a way better attacker than she is a healer, there's no point if Nia already has Kora. She's quite useful on Zeke/Rex because high accuracy, ups blade combo damage, and ridiculous drop rates.

No, my first was I'm just posting KOS-MOS because I feel like it'll give anons hope that it's possible to roll her, and that it'll be all worth it in the end.

Are there slums or ghettos nearby?

>be level 32
>on a quest to find out who build evil robot girl
>marker is behind a giant locked door
>forced to go through an old factory
>pick up multiple keys along the way
>keys do jack shit
>climb down to lowest level
>motherfucking lvl 80+ snakes with lvl 30 spiders
>wat
>fuck it, run through angry horde of enemies
>outside there's a fucking lvl 83 pteradactyl that'll wipe my entire team before I can even look at it
>lvl 80s everywhere
>I don't think I'm supposed to be here
>aggro every mother fucker there
>die multiple times
>finally make it to where the marker is pointing
>cutscene

What the fuck. Was that the intended way to go? Because my instincts told me no throughout that whole ordeal.

You mean, Addam's cumdupster

this is making me curious what the maxed out chart voice lines are for vandham

Perfect, thanks.

>Having to battle all your friends solo in the last few chapters
>Slap on Electra as my main
>Their HP slowly drops as I take barely any damage thanks to her counter and block rate
God damn Electra is great.
I can't wait to make a full tank Rex when NG+ is released.

Reminder that KOS-MOS only shipped on some anons games and not everyones.

Yes, that is the intended way to go. The north and south edges of that area are safe at low levels, but the rest of it is a death zone to be run through.

Where do I get the First Class Freshness and The Water City merc missions? Bonus points for Secret Route too.

You could also just burn a hole in the door, then go through igna territory.

i meant

It's not a Xenoblade game if you don't stealth your way through murdertown

I thought most of Mor Ardain is like that. I just can't find him in the area told to me. Is he on the roofs or on ground level?

>have KOS but not Adenine or Percy
This is a strange kind of suffering

Roofs.

Thanks.

Anybody know where I can find the Comet Choker? I need it for some higher luck

For Merc Squads: What does squad name mean?

Was anyone else surprised between the chemistry of Homura and Mythra/Hikari? The scene in the house was actually them it seemed and it was funny seeing Homura boss Hikari about. Guess Homura has a stronger backbone.

Nothing. Rare blades just have unique names to go with.

I'm still upset that you beat me to it by a few hours. To trust S7 I go.

How do you know what S level you're at?

yea it was pretty funny seeing Pyra and Mythra switching roles.

I can only have one merc team at a time? fuck

Kind of makes sense. Mythra is loud and bossy on the outside but a kitten inside. Homura is soft on the outside but has a much harder foundation than Mythra.

>Go wash your hands!

Damn. Making Rex and Mythra know who is boss of that house.

Anybody know how to make kos-mos good on rex? Her attacks takes forever and thats even with driver arts canceling.

There are probably other locations, but you can farm them from the 60ish dogs at the Brionac zone in Mor Ardain.

Do more of them, you unlock a second and a third slot so you can do at most 3 in parallel

ether cannons arent good

Rare blades loose their custom weapon models when modifying them? yuck

Fast switch
Use her as a bridge when switching between the other two
Arts canceling
Don't use her on rex, ideally.

>XB: 7 party members. Unique weapon and skillset per character, unique armor models per character.
>XBX: 18 party members. Variable weapons and skillsets for the player, but party members have locked weapons/skillsets. Shared armor models.
>XB2: 5~ party members, plus rare blades. Each character has unique skillsets per weapon, no armor models.
>XBX2: ?????

I really want multiple alien party members, so I want to see them take a bit from each game.
>each species has unique armor models, like a mix of 1 and X
>each species has a unique skill set for each weapon type, like a mix of 2 and X
>each party member has different weapon sets like X
>party members themselves are handled like Rare Blades (unique Blades like Roc/Brighid included)/X party members. Most species would get the story recruitment character, an optional but not hidden character and then a surprise character unless they're like the garbagemen or L/Ayylmao

That part was hilarious. I was like, am I in the wrong neighborhood or something? Just kept running and luckily didn't get killed by anything.

>>Having to battle all your friends solo in the last few chapters
>mfw Rex keeps yelling WE'LL BEAT THEM, WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP to his Blade as he does this
NO REX NO

>S7
What?

Sounds like you haven't spent enough time with your wife.

>Mythra shows up in your blade album before you can actually use her
Nice.

So when's someone gonna go through with recording all the rare blade H2Hs for every character and each response? It's pretty cool that the scene differs depending on who bonded with the blade.

I don't understand, user.

How come Zanza needed to formulate some diabolical cycle to constantly supply himself with ether to stay alive but Klaus didn't need to?

Apparently late game chips maintain the original appearance but I don't know where they are.
>no fashion armor for weapons

2s half was being kept alive by 1's half

Because the Klaus in XBC2 was the original Klaus, from my understanding. Zanza was reborn as a divine being and required sustained energy to stay alive. Its also why he needed to keep using host bodies, ala Shulk.

he probably found a way to feed off of ether but didn't take it as far as zanza

Tachyon chips.
Farmable by smashing the level 130 superboss.

Because Klaus obviously used tech to keep himself alive all those years and was still a mortal, so he didn't use a whole lot of ether. Zanza on the other hand, needed tons and tons of the stuff in order for him to exist. Yet at the same time, he was lonely. He created life, only to need to kill them to replenish his body and repeat the cycle.

>all you get is weapon points
What a fucking let down, they could of thought of anything better then this.

>spoilers the second part but not the first
why even

is kos mos worth going autistic crystal grind mode?

Sorry. I am stupid. I didn't even remember the name Klaus from XBC1

100% rare blade collection is. KOS-MOS is just a nice side-effect.

No.

>was still a mortal
How did he make Alrest and all the other stuff then? I was under the impression that he's basically Zanza, except not an asshole. Why isn't Klaus lonely?

Yeah I don't care about getting all the rares, only the really good ones.

I was thinking about getting her on Zeke because his cannon moveset isn't bad.

Are there any benefits in canceling into blade arts?
I notice the blue circle, but it's not like it's building up blade art meter.

Made them cause of the level of technology he had access to, which was almost god-like in itself. He is almost Zanza, besides the fact how he maintains himself and yes he isn't an asshole. Klaus isn't lonely as he saw his current position as a form of repentance and punishment. It was his punishment for destroying the previous world and he took it in stride and hoped to make up for it by creating a new and better world in XBC2.

it builds up special meter

canceling on the third hits builds the most

Problem with ether cannons is that all their arts are ether based, meaning you need to build around that or accept reduced damage output.

It builds up your chain attack meter on the top left far more than without cancelling into blade arts.

Kosmos isn't real you guys.
She isn't real she doesn't exist in the game.

What's the deal with Spirit Crucible Elpys and the third Aegis? Did Addam make that up?

has anyone even used the Doggo generics before?
Has anyone even used generics other than the one you get a the start?

Third form of the Aegis, not the third aegis.

>be adenine waifufag
>get kos-mos without even trying
>other anons are convinced that their game was altered to not include her
Life can be alright sometimes

4stars with orb master are pretty good.

What's the earliest chapter you can get Poppi QTπ in? I want her so bad.

>only have 2 4 stars
>160 hours of playtime
kill me desu

Open more legendary cores
Stop blindly releasing things, make sure you only release the trash ones

reddit.com/r/Xenoblade_Chronicles/comments/7k4eob/heres_some_next_level_damage_optimize_from/

wtf china

Rex:
>I get it now, my friends were the third sword all along
Just keep playing the damn game

>linking directly to reddit
give me the cliffnnotes