Granted POSW is not a scam

Granted you KNEW that POSWallet was not a scam, would you trust in the devs that they carry out their roadmap?

In other words, if you knew it was not a scam, would you invest in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously this is sbout to pump so hard again

Even having my skepticism it's too good of a deal right now to pass up

I'm investing. I'm poor, very little cash to do anything, might as well make some sort of investment for the future

What's your POSW address?

I'll hook you up, I got in early

same, talked to my mom about and she said "youre young, nows the time to take a risk and win big" lets go to the moon senpaitachi!

Already did.
Ready for my dividends.
I'm hoping the price crashes just before the dividend payout because they measure their profits in BTC and then pay out POSW at market value.

i invested my only 7$ of btc into posw at 18k sat
i hope that it will rise again

I literally just started and I'm trying to get that info, looking through my wallet, but I can't even figure out how I'm suppose to buy any PoSW without having bitcoin already, which I don't have.
I'm 31, failed programer, I don't want to be in the IT world anymore, and frankly, it's time I actually take risks.

Really? That's some spicy new info user

I hope it's really low on payout day then

same user as just got it
PDuQsPxNHka2ncnM9Pn4JXpYmZfNQiNQAE

My jury is still out on its legitimacy, but there's always a chance it's for real so I bought around .1 BTC worth of POSW and I'm letting it chill in their staking wallet.

No way in hell I'd put my other POS coins in there though until I'm convinced it's all gravy. And they need to fix that fucking ugly and unusable website.

Will send you a few when I get home from work

I want to say thank you, seriously. Thanks.
But I'm still trying to figure out how to buy some without needing BTC first.

not begging but could you please send me 2 posw ? i'm very poor

you cant
you need btc

Yeah, check their previous monthly reports and you can see all the accounting is in BTC, with the actual POSW payout determined by market value.
Although if it doesn't crash before the dividend I suspect it might crash afterwards, from short-term investors dumping.

Fuck it, I'll have to buy some then. I got 50 euro I can spend for such a thing.

Post address

I've already earned 20 coins from staking alone so I'm fine with donating a few

Wait, how do you do staking?

Website is horrific, it's slow and buggy and looks like it was designed for smartphone use

I dont trust having coins in hot wallets on exchanges, even if its backed up, just one hack attack and all coins are gone, or the server just "disappears"

No big players are going to use it for staking, that's for certain, too risky and why bother using it when you can stake in your own wallet, its the poorfags staking pool

For actual exchange use, there's so many other exchanges, unless you bring something interesting to the table, like instant verification / less id to get full access, i dont see why it would differ from polo or gdax

throw 100$ at it and keep your posw in your computer wallet, not on the exchange, and forget about it, dont go all in, it's too much of a niche

how much are you staking?

When the BTC is in your poswallet account, you have to put it from the "staking" wallet into the "exchange" wallet (do this through the wallet tab) in order to buy POSW. Once you have it, just put it back into your staking wallet from the exchange wallet. You also get a monthly dividend.

You're not going to make very much at all with small amounts of coin however.

>literal free money every month and while you sleep
>don't buy

100k.

Any coin you can stake on poswallet, can be staked in its own wallet unless you have an literal shitcoin

PU1pNBLzG1Mua7SE6Tho98qHcPU88gFigm
thank you!

Right, but you have to keep your computer on 24/7 and run individual wallets

Nobody is going to set up a wallet for every shitcoin they swing trade.

the website wasnt made for whales to stake

POSW is not a "scam" in the traditional sense, but the devs are crazy. Don't believe me? Join the slack.

maybe not, but I'm looking to get into day trading, and frankly this seems like a good way to start understanding how it works, how to get into it, and if I can make a small profit from this, I'm more than happy to take a risk
Well at the moment, I can only afford to buy 50Euro worth of BTC, but it should be able to get enough PoSW since it's currently $.20

What do you mean? I thought only mining pools do that?

Then you should know that it will never hold any significant value

only poorfags and pajeets will use it to stake their insignificant amount of shitcoins

But markets aren't rational

>What do you mean? I thought only mining pools do that?
Staking is like mining except it uses much less computer power. It does still use computer power though; the stake reward is compensation for maintaining the network.
Therefore, you need to leave your wallet running to get staking rewards.

So I need to connect a physical wallet to this online wallet?
Or just leave the computer on while on the page or?
>inb4 fucking noob
I'm really a newb, I said this earlier.

bump?

Already did.

All crypto is a bunch of people who invested in a scam and are now playing chicken with each other and daring the other person to sell first.

If you only gift POSW once please think of me. Thank you!
PDUwQFivh6mJAwaviMMwTfRvaxM3eXA9X2

t. nocoiner

>playing chicken with each other and daring the other person to sell first
This is the entire economy. At least cryptos can't be manipulated to nearly the same extent.

Staking on your own computer (in any altcoin) doesn't make enough money to even cover the cost if the electricity your computer is using, unless you have a ginormous quantity of shares.

The posw is minimalist, which is perfect for a staking wallet. It gives you all the info you need. It is a staking platform, it's not supposed to be like TD Ameritrade.

this shit is getting exciting right now. i feel like we are about to take off soon

This

Darkest before the dawn.

>
>Post address
>
>I've already earned 20 coins from staking alone so I'm fine with donating a few

Thanks user. May you get 10 virgin girls.

PWEtSNvXhcyBc4Bih2AuJmJsTRE2M176A9

just got my posw set up, in with 1000!
send some love my way
PNGRCP2ZhfhgSJP9P1e5mTHq6ahcAYM7yT

Is 2+2=4?

This is the only project that will actually attract normies that love to get free shit (faucets + staking hundreds of coins at the same time).

Btc to posw
Same concept for other coins or to make other wallets

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

Also for those who are in the same boat as me on the being poor thing. Use the above to make wallets for coins that you can get for free from the faucets

It's a tiny amount but every bit helps

PSSrX7mjd2743EGyfA9v7LqdsRu9GXJoE8

Can any kind anons help a poorfag out?

>Darkest
Nigga you say that like we're not up 400% since this was shilled here last week.

Im a posw supporter but stop the referral spam you autist.

>Website is horrific, it's slow and buggy and looks like it was designed for smartphone use
Its a site for normies you autist.

Why does it bother You?