POSWallet aka FRAUDwallet delisting PIVX

>POSWallet aka FRAUDwallet delisting PIVX
>huge investors leaving
>They call it a "strategic" business decision

Wow. Wanted this to succeed. Too bad incompetents are running the show. I'm out and so are the whales I know. Expect the dump soon.

wow, really make me think pajeet

kek my dude. Would kms if I was pajeet. I loved the idea of this but time and time again I've seen them make stupid decisions. If you saw the slack you'd see how pissed off people are. About 50% of their business is people that moved over from PIVX. Those people will all be leaving when they find out. I don't trust the longterm viability of this project.

Not sure if I should dump mine and take a quick profit. I'm still in it long term, this will blow over, however stupid a decision.

>starting a thread with fud to try and dip the price so you can buy in cheaper

I'm in the slack. It's not as bad as you make it sound.

Just more FUD. Yawn.

I took my profit and I'll find a project with sane devs and support. Just from looking at the level of stupidness in their slack it made me want to cash out.

pivx investors dont give a fuck about pivx. they care about being on the next money train and this is it. the only ppl made are the pivx bagholders that dont want to sell to get in

who do you think are the people investing in these crypto? the indians of course. unless your an indian-level white you wont waste time with small time shit like this.

post some screenshots of your sells my dude

Weak FUD
Even if this does cause a crash, that will just be another buying opportunity; it will recover quickly.

>small time
>quadrupled my money in 4 days

Dumb nocoiner

screenshot of sells? im waiting

just

selling more soon

Thanks for the tip OP, can't wait for the next sweet dip so I can stack up on more POSW

Even though really...who cares if they delist PIVX? It's obviously for a good reason.

Only sold half because while I agree the community is batshit, if it didn't dump by now it probably won't die because of this (or maybe everyone is asleep)

>deslist pivx
>keep bean
>it's in your best interest goys, we swear

holy shit! im sure you really caused a panic with that dump off

the community being batshit insane is a bigger part of why I left, this was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Damn trip 7s. Guess I'm off the posw train too.

>Even though really...who cares if they delist PIVX? It's obviously for a good reason.

Not really, the point is my pivx on bittrex make me $0. In theory my pivx on posw would make me >$0
Fortunately I had enough sense not to use posw exchange though.

What I really don't like is the community being a bunch of cunts about it. It's not a good look.

but bro lambo

You mean how the community creates stupid obvious FUD threads like these the minute the news gets out, with big red letters of "FRAUD"? Trying to get people to panic sell?

kek

No one cares. Polo doesn't have PIVX listed either. Snore

Sell into my 10 btc buy order goy

Only reason I kept half. Solid x3 gainz
it's not about pivx you fuck, it's about the way they are handling it
Hell this is probably good for pivx

Handling it? Handling what? Who is "they"? Learn to write fuckface.

savage

umad? Which of the slack faggots are you?

This. I've been in their slack chat forever trying to elicit a response from them.
They have yet to actually say anything besides "its for the greater good of PoSW".
How the FUCK is delisting one of your top coins better for your company?
I asked them that and they had nothing to say.
They are beating around the bush and not giving a straightforward answer with anything at all.
Tempted to just take all my coins out with a small loss and put it in the BAT crowdsale or back in ETH.

do it sell into the 11 btc buy orders at 15k

U mad bro

Not in the slack

it's 13btc on yobit haha

Taken a look at the Slack chat log. It's like any other Slack for coins. Seems like some of the Slack whiners came on here to complain.

Sometimes companies cannot tell you everything, even shareholders. POSW has no obligation to either. Seems like its for a pretty good reason if they said "ASAP'.

I would just move on. Not that big of a deal they have a ton of other coins on there.

Now 27 BTC, someone really doesn't want this to dump

It's not like we go to the slack/forums and talk shit for fun. You go and rationally voice your concern and they call you "fudders" and "trolls" it's like talking to children.

They have never given a straight answer about anything! anything at all.

but hey bittrex soon right right right LOL

There is a difference between rationally voicing your concern and then repeating yourself and spamming chat like some of those people did.

>It's not like we go to the slack/forums and talk shit for fun.

You just described half of the posts here on Veeky Forums...

Veeky Forums isn't dedicated to anyone coin though. Go to the slack and say, I disagree with decision X because reason Y and they will shoo you away.

People only spammed because They don't answer any questions.

Yeah I just got out of it.
Putting all my money back in ETH.
Shit is just getting worse and worse the longer it gets.
My gut feeling says I shouldn't be in this.
So I'm out.

Just did the same. Hell it probably will go up in price, it's just a pump n dump to me now.

Same.
If it was going to keep going up it would have by now.
At least I got out even.
Dealing with how slow their dev team is, and how retarded their slack team is, and their lack of communication, I don't think it will last long.
I don't care if it jumps to 1 dollar in a week.
It isn't valuable to me anymore because the people behind it aren't.

KEK fucking losers gonna miss out big time

>inb4 suicide this year

Hold my bag

Not sure if I'm crazy, but actually bouncing around the logistics of stealing their idea. If well executed it really is genius.

They aren't the first to have done it and I'm sure they won't be the last desu.
Either way though it's a much better bet to just have my money in ETH.
There's a YUGE summer coming up for ethereum.

Why do you think I'm in POSW to begin with? To get more ETH

I was too.
Got about 18ETH out of a 2ETH investment.
Now I don't think they're going to do anything. I think they're just going to slowly dwindle down to like 80 or 90s in coinmarketcap and stay there regardless

>YUGE
brb dumping my eth

youre gonna be disappointed

>selling before the dividend payout and big news

You are actually retarded

holy shit someone wants coins lol

>making FUD threads to try and lower the price

Not a bad idea honestly

Buying more POSW right now

did any of you just see yobit lol

Damn. Someone really doesn't want this to crash.

40BTC buy wall went up fast

It's coming and going, and moving lower and lower

It's a great coin with actual application for cheap, of course I want it

posting this here because idk where else to but has anyone else noticed they continually keep your 2fa backup exposed and there is no way to remove it? (making it useless) am I alone noticing this?

>mfw

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. It have to be fixed asap.

easy set up for the hack and dash the devs are about to pull

Delisting PIVX earned my respect from them, have complete confidence now.

Why? It's an utterly moronic decision without any value to it

Because PIVX is a pump and dump cult coin. Have you seen their slack channel?

because ponzicoiners are drinking dat koolaid son

All of crypto is a scam. Its just a matter of who cashes out first. Everyday someone comes out with new FUD and digs up a pyramid we all turn to him and say "we know."