/mbgg/ - Mobage General #819

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXLu6NrbRc
live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv307619777
pastebin.com/tzRrS06h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did /padg/ die?

Why is Terra Battle 2 so shit?

The english games list is severely lacking

>no soccer spirits in op
>game no one play like valkyrie connect still on op
??

Reddit game discussion belong over at reddit

Play TB2

No cute girls

Play soccer spirits you fags

>Get Tetra from present chara pick at anniversary
>No dragon buildings so I she feels like she does no damage
>Get my dragon buildings caught up
>Feels like she does no damage
I'm gonna blame it on no cursed weapon or any good weapon for her, but at least she's fast and pretty fun.

I think it's time for our own discord so that we can ban all Japanese only games

SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN

>don't have the weapon that triples her attack
>complains about no damage
gee

I love Silla

One day

>Reddit.com/r/soccerspirits
Reddit.com/r/soccerspirits

H-hi clop...

I love lolis

Don't compare me with that gay

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXLu6NrbRc

Still as fast, if not faster, than the videos of current powercreep characters doing it.

Pasumemo is getting stronger everyday. It's not too late to start!

Any mbgg clash of clans guilds

Link to /mbgg/ discord for hearty schenanigans

>Thread was made nearly an hour ago
>Only four posts

Dead general

what do these runes from ch12 hard mode do in shironeko?

I am, trying to grind SB on chapter 2
you don't think the 5 girls with dolls are cute? Even the new bunny-eared girl is cute

Are you calling for /ssg/ fags?

Has the ranked season in compass ended or is that tomorrow at the reset? I'm trying to fix my phone so I haven't been able to check

The blue weights that are 1 per stage?

At the end there's a door that only opens if you get all 40. I forget what's behind it.

I love how the extension makes it so the spam never existed in the first place. Super helpful in times like these.

Soccer spirits players are the most powerful posters on /mbgg/.

Thanks.

Please add s0ccer sp1irits to the OP please

Aisha does more damage for sure but it's impossible to die with Setsuna and she can spam heal the group like Iris while also dragging everything in like Rumie. You trade raw damage for survivability and utility. Both are very good and it depends what you're looking for, different sites seem to value raw damage differently and that's why you'll see xsaber Miku and Judah's ranks varying so much depending on which site you visit.

What changes Aisha to SSS on that?

>tina is so good that they'll make shinki xmas tina as bad as sharehouse oscroll

Her S3

What's the granblue fantasy of mobage's?

Fate grand order.

>want to talk about ss but discord/reddit/ssg keeps ruining everything
just burn the game

I wonder if they'll put Nemo and Setsuna past Fran. Would be a fun coup

Please no, I've been looking forward to that since getting her on present during anniversary. Don't take this away from me.

I don't have too much survivability issues on Aisha until I get knocked down, then it's just ogre. Especially if I let myself get too low with sp to not pop out another S2 then, I'll have to fuck about with setsuna more to see how I like her.

This fucking ch12 hard stage where you have to get into the cart and not blow up the dynamite.
all my hate

Is that the one where it's in a minecart in front of the one you ride?

If so, you can hit the switch before getting in to send it off ahead, I did that by accident.

Anyone roll yet in Compass? I used 6700 Bits and came out with 3 UR.

The anniversary stream for compass starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv307619777
The announcements are at 4PM Jap time, so I'm not sure if I'll be awake then to recap them.

I've also got a horrible feeling that I placed just outside of 5000

I'll just save mine, I feel like I get less during a rate up. Did you manage to get some good cards from those?

Just these, I would have saved for a new collab but I haven't rolled since I started at the beginning of the month. I'm only at C rank though so I'm probably locked out of much better URs. I was really tempted to roll during Miku collab though.

The third one is pretty eh unless you're on a small map, but the other two are very nice.

>Nemos bond events are about him bondig with the Argo and saving it when it's memories get fucked up
It's wonderful seeing him gradually get more and more open with people after he was backstabbed. Him being happy with Noah and in the shooting club fills me with joy

whats the lore behind Nemo and Noah? I only started the game in february when one of his events was rerun

I translated their OG event and DR Nemo's bond events actually. I didn't compile the OG event into the pastebin for some reason but I did thankfully remember to do so for Nemos events
pastebin.com/tzRrS06h
Never did finish Noahs though. Shame. Here's a summary basically of their main event. Memory is kind of shit so some parts are a bit mistaken but the main points should be right
>Nemo and Noah meet the main gang while exploring some ruins related to the ancient species Noah was based off of. Nemo and her were searching for clues and ruining the armies plans as they went along. Noah herself was scientifically created weapon based off of an ancient species while Nemo was merely a soldier who found out the secrets the army had kept hidden. They get a lead on where the scientist who created her is and invade the laboratory but there they find the Black Arc. A weapon similar to Noah in it's origins. Noah in fear of it hurting Nemo took the Arc and melded with it setting sail into the ocean. Nemo followed in pursuit as he fights through in order to get to her. He deliberates with himself on what should be done as he aims the Argonaut at her. She begs him to shoot her as she's losing control over it but he refuses. He doesn't want to hurt Noah. He calls out her name and to come with him as she's breaks free from the arc. Nemo takes her and they shoot the Arc together. They return to the submarine save and sound as they promise to stop them from using Noahs "family" as a weapon as invaders.

anyone here playing the bleach mobile game? its really fun but fuck me this grind

we had/have like one or two anons who play thatand rarely post about it

Can chaguma tina not charge her skills(besides S3) to do more damage? Figured all warriors could

So when's epic7 coming out.

Never.

Apparently, its in closed cbt

Did you download all of those as a joke or do you actually play them?

>filename
Yes he plays them.

ded

Not dead enough. Let's kill it for good!

i thought the rakling ended tomorrow, i got rank 21982 and i feel bad now

I also cant even write ranking right

can't expect much from cumpiss players to begin with. don't sweat it

hello fellow kings raiders, is Jane worth spending resources on past 5*? My primary dealer is artemia right now, but I'm hearing memes about jane not being worth it in the long run. should I start working on clause instead?

Please put PaniPani out of its misery.

Are there any new information on jap GF, other than being released with a different name?

We know he hasn't played T7S for more than two weeks or he changed the icon back the the old one

Should get your knight to T2 min, they get a 20% dmg increase perk for your party which is super good.

It got delayed again because of issues with the company that was going to host the servers.

She is fine you can continue pouring resources on her invest in your Clause eventually.

She is the only magic amp tank right now and perfectly usable for the majority of content in the game. "The long run" probably refers to world boss, hard guild raids, and hard dragon raids

Don't forget Ch7 Hell. Jane feels like fucking paper in there to the point that I've given up on clearing that shit until I level Clause and get Frey and Mediana both properly geared so that I can run double healer memes.

Fuck Ch7 Hell.

Yeah fuck that chapter her debuff gets cleansed so she is rendered useless

Took Jane into Chapter 7 fine, with T6 BD gear, team was Jane, Laias, Aisha, Annette.

Chapter 7 itself is fine. Up until the later parts of Hard you'll have no problem with that team aside from maybe the final stage.

Hell on the other hand is a completely different beast.

Chapter 4 is better. Enemies have enough health to need two pincers to kill, so you get two every turn instead of one like in chapter 2.

I beat Hell with that same team and set-up, Jane lives completely fine, chapter 7's only shit gimmick is getting stunned at bad times which Annette covers. If that doesn't work you need lifesteal on some of your pieces.

Does setsuna's charge shot do anything special?

How do you get the 2nd shinki for the chaguma characters?

Arias

Lowers elemental resistance by 100%

What's going on with Styil there, user?

If I make a new apple account to download stuff can I still download things from the original store or will I need to constantly sign in/out of them?

Not dead. Just sleeping.

How come no raids show up on the raid list on Descha?

I already beat every rubik cube level.

You have to sign in and out. I usually just leave it on my JP one.

So there's only 3 boy building keys but you need 5. Sign that a hard version is coming?

Nah, there's 3 boys and 5 girls total. You use them to take boys up to lv4 and girls to lv6, at which point they combine.

>way more homu items than AP items
I need to spend my AP on other things but getting rid of these is fucking impossible, especially since we only get one or two tries per quest to begin with.

Are they putting AP pots in shop for this event like with summer?

pls respond

No

I don't see any in there as of now. Even if there were, I'd probably buy them at the end of the event because I have no clue how many bells I'll need for the weapon upgrade (and I don't know how many bells I'll get from winning, both teams look pretty neck-and-neck right now). We do get several pots from just playing the event though.

Developers needs you! Please, play Soccer Spirits

Redpill me on Ragna Break event