wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/2018-will-be-a-big-year-for-the-final-fantasy-fran/1100-6455239/
altema.jp/ffmobius/joblist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Christmas banner with 0 FF characters
Final fucking fantasy, indeed

delete this slanderous image immediately

>Run into a dumbfuck who's using DW and RoL on Cloud
People this stupid don't deserve him.

why are chaos and cosmos listed alongside the other playable characters?

post more images like this immediately

Vayne dif everything wrong and lewd with larsa and died like a bitch against a whore Princess

1. those aren't cosmos and chaos
2. they are probably unlockable after the story

Stop playing BE.

do brand new BE accounts in jp get that choose your 5* ticket too?

>expansive stages
>the VIII is literally just an empty dustbowl

The True Heroine is not a whore. Do not imply that she is a degenerate.

Why is tifa dressed like that

I wanna grope that princess.

>bragging about 2 weapons per character
woah wow

That implies everyone gets two. Cloud has at least three, so does Squall.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No, he did none of those things; he did nothing wrong, he is not a degenerate, and he died a noble death.

Ashe may not be a whole, despite what her clothing choices might imply, but she certainly is no heroine either. Her actions helped no one and she had poor reasons behind her actions, she is far from a hero.

Just used Rosa's USB for the first time, fighting against Barbie. I can fully understand the hype this thing gets now, it's amazing. Bitch could barely even touch me.

She saved Dalmasca from Vayne

So excited I finally got onion blade.

Any OK friendos wanna add me?
I need you.

861 910 718
Also fuck cloud

That image is going to get this thread deleted.

she stopped a power hungry Jew from fucking everything up though

>mythril helm

I know but that's all I got baby

go through the google doc like every one else you lazy fuck

She harmed dalmasca by removing its very capable leader and throwing it in to a rebellion that few of its people wanted.

What? The True Hero is none of those things, so I'm not sure who you're referring to here.

t. cloudlet

You should take a look at the catalog

Surely you can at least go get a Tiger Mask.

>He doesn't have two clouds

>861 atk
>no elemental weapon

Get yourself a excalubur and 1200 atk and come back, subhuman

>cloud is just a finisher
>finishers are literally useless
>everyone pulled hard for him

????????????????????????

gamespot.com/articles/2018-will-be-a-big-year-for-the-final-fantasy-fran/1100-6455239/

apes do not have a high intelligence quotient

>Meanwhile, Square Enix also released a VR spinoff for PSVR called Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV. It's a whole game based on the fishing mini-game featured in Final Fantasy XV
>It's a whole game based on the fishing mini-game featured in Final Fantasy XV

From that graphic Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil, Tidus and Lightning all have three as well.

Cloud is a solo damage dealer, fag. You bring him along with 5x support/tank/healer/etc. units when everything hits so hard there's not enough room for two chainers. Same thing as CG Sakura.

WEW

I know right? They should've just been honest and said it's a Noctis dating simulator.

wow can't wait for more shitty mobages and more shitty unfinished games!

>brb quick fap

Played a few FFXV online quests with random matchmaking. When does it get fun?

>brb quick dumb frogpost

when you suck my cock dude

Play with AI. They're better.

One more day 'til slutty Santa is here!

momma!

If I roll her and apparently a lifeshift card, then I can be a healer, right?

>2018
>not having a filter to autohide frogposting and all the *****posting you don't like

You are the dumb one

Then you're all set, yeah.

i'm not a triggered tumblrina like you though. I don't mind seeing frogs I just call out the real dumb ones.

>using filters in 2018

Yeah that is why you are the only one giving yous to the frogposter, retard

Wish I saved more for her. I'll need some luck.

>playing with randos
Don't do that.

I'm still missing 9 non-legend jobs so I'm not sure how good my odds are, but I'm hoping I can get her and the lifeshift card without having to spend too many of my resources. I want to have a decent stockpile by the time the Aerith job comes around.

>-final-fantasy-fran
Ah, is it her time to shine?

meant for

Tifa in the OP!

>Aerith job
So where do I go to find out about all the good stuff coming to Mobius in the future? RK and BE get a good amount of talk about JP but in Mobius I'm flying blind. I know of the Santa Lucia banner,, the VII Weapons next month, and that's it. Oh, and that Sarah becomes a playable character but other than that I know nothing about what she does. What Chapter are they up to?

i want her to black me

There's the altema list for jobs I guess.

For cards, I have no idea.

Op or someone created a thread on /v/ to ban us, I'm scared bros.

Do you guys even like final fantasy games or just come to shitpost?

Don't click this.

kek, what a faggot

Altema and Reddit. You can check out all the upcoming jobs here
JP is only up to chapter 8 which concludes the first major story arc. A season 2 kinda deal has been confirmed, but there's no ETA or any more information about that yet except apparently there's going to be another playable male character at some point.
Altema has that too.

I like Final Fantasy and only shitpost occasionally.

Nice, thanks
WHY DID I CLICK THAT?

Mog a shit. Echo is the only companion Wol needs.

So the multiplier on Tidus' Quick Hit is 400% and the multiplier on Dark Veritas' Dark Punishment is 200% but it ignores 50% DEF. So technically those two skills deal the dame amount of damage, right?

But Tidus' imperil is more accessible and higher, and his own TMR is a 135 atk water sword, while the highest damage dark greatsword for Dark Veritas is Glauca's 125.

Dark Veritas can cast a 20% damage mitigation but has only a 75% party ark resist, while Tidus can cast a 40% ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR buff and has a 100% party water resist. I guess DV also absorbs dark so he's got that going for him. But Tudis can use Embolden. And his Quick Hit has 12 hits, while DV's is only 7.

And Tidus gets enhancements later, while DV doesn't even have them on JP yet.

I'm really trying to argue for DV's place in the rankings but it's super difficulty. Redpill me on this /ffg/. Why is DV considered so good? Is he really good?

>ban us
what's NSFW? Her feet?

That image is sfw enough to be posted, no need for crop

>Op

Because I would totally go to /v/ to start a thread to ban myself twice, one for this thread and another for that /v/ shitposting, right?

Anyways that /oneguy/ is banned and the image is still here perfectly topic related and SFW

>DV doesn't even have them on JP yet.

He does and has for quite a while, where are you getting your info? DV chains with Orlandeau and Agrias and Sephiroth while Tidus only chains with himself, that makes DV far more accessible.

>[File deleted]
Mods = literal fags

No one cares about utility moves on a DPS. At least unless they're attached to DPS moves like OK's elemental resists.

Anyway, DV's "better" in many people's eyes mostly just because he combos with Orlandu/Agrias for 10-mans and he can use Holy with their Imperil.

So it's just about the chaining potential? I guess that makes sense for 10 man trial meta.

I know, right? That pic was totally tame. Now, the version without the bodysuit is definitely lewd.

All the BE content can be cleared with 2 reekus and fixed dmg you motherfucking retarded subhuman trashs posting about which meta turd is 5% better than another one to clear NOTHING in a gacha (((game))) with no content or gameplay based around clearing the same shit in 1 turn 24 times every fucking day for literally no reason

>file deleted
Told you.

>DV chains with Orlandeau and Agrias and Sephiroth
And Raegan and Hyou. The Memelandu club keeps growing.

>the version without the bodysuit is definitely lewd.

I think this one is actually way less lewd but it can be considered NSFW

What was the image on the OP? I missed it

>more accessible
>LB imperil
>implying shit 40% buffs matter in the age of 120% Soleil
also DV has enhancements in JP. DV wins over other chainers because of his mitigation and breaks. he's too flexible.

>tfw your wife is too sexy for the internet

Pairs with Orlandeau.
Allows Orlandeau to access dark weapons.
When he gets his 7* form, his attack power breaks all limits.
Chains perfectly. Tidus chains break easily.

Well, Tidus can’t chain for shit without exploits or macro.

Yeah, the uncensored pussy shot is way more indecent than the outline of the bodysuit version. And yet that top is probably less lewd than the microbikini. It's complicated.

A 100% clothed Tifa, mods are gay as fuck and retarded fags

>No one cares about utility moves on a DPS
imagine being this much of an ape

>while Tidus only chains with himself
He chains with 6* Camille!
6* Camille is rather weak overall, but she's still an enabler, playing Agrias's role to Tidus and Aileen at the same time.

Do we have numbers for the enhancements? I looked them up but they only say "damage increase (mid)"

>that censor

>muh teeedus
>muh DV
>muh cloud
>all this subhumans shitting theorycraft for a game with no gameplay and considering all the content a trial released every month you do ONCE and yet you need to daily grind to keep up for the 5 minutes monthly trial

Mobage players are the ultimate cucks

Same as Orlandeau, up to effective 520%, imperil stays the same. 7* form ramps it up to an effective 720%, I believe.

To the people who legend dived Edge or Shadow without their relics: have they served you well even outside of magicite dungeons? I might pull the trigger on Shadow today, I want in on these ninja memes

Shadow was half of my dps against Yojimbo in the Crystal Tower since I don't really have water SBs. No relics for him or Edge, I have both of them dived so I could clear Liquid Flame. Those dives will just continue to pay more dividends in the future as ninjas (already OP as fuck) just get better and better.