>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. Happy New Life!

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335052/how-the-hell-do-you-make-a-good-looking-female-dunmer/p3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

ring of khajiiti

>khajiiti anything, ever

I'm tired with this life.

*incaps your whole hp bar*

Look Imperial Fagus Cereal is cannon!

start a new one!

as a cute wood elf girl

>is some peasant merchant
fitting

what did he mean by this

>get to last boss vcos
>no deaths
>shall we fuck off hm and just get achieve
>turn out no death was last I needed for skin
not a bad start to the day

what kind of elves are the cutest?

christmas sale when

No competition
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335052/how-the-hell-do-you-make-a-good-looking-female-dunmer/p3

dead ones

t.breton mutt

what a silly question

thats not an elf.
also all fur fags need to be castrated

>Khajiit
>Not elves
user pls

t.cyborg

>redownloaded game overnight
>load up main
>dont know rotations or wtf i was doing
>start alt to try Morrowind
>realise i stopped playing because classes are shite
I really think im over MMOs now. i was retarded enough to buy eso+ for a month again whilst it was downloading.

>getting this salty over classes

Maelstorm Arena was fun why don't Zenimax make more semi-challenging shit( I did the normo version not the vet)

So I've been doing a few of the dailies because they seemed like a pretty reliable source of good selling shit like motifs.

Recently though it's like, I'm only getting a piece of blue armour or some worthless crafting item. Am I just being jewed by RNG (or got really lucky with the first few I did) or is there some kinda cooldown on the good loot?

Why do random players(usually low level) walk up to people and try to trade them? What do you even want? Get away from me.

They want you to know more about their lord jesus the savior.

definitely jewed by the rng

is anyone using reshade 3.1.0 in here? Can't seem to get it to recognize any presets

>Guilds with many people have higher requirements. "You can't come to veteran trials with us because you have to do at least 40k dps and you must have every piece golden and divine"
>Smaller guilds has less requirements, but I always have problems with the time. "Guys, we are starting vSO at 21pm" and after one hour people are still late.
>Small guilds... Do they even reach late game?
Is there a way to enjoy trials in this game? I know that there is so much single player content to do, but I'd like to complete all the veteran trials at least once. Normal trials are not even a challenge. Every time it's always the same thing. Why can't they add a Trial Finder?

Im running 5 Spinner and 5 julianos on my magplar, and I feel like im doing nothing. Anybody have any good recommendations for magplar builds that includes either julianos/ spinners and a monster set?

DC stands for Deadite Corpsefuckers

>magplar

As what, healer? PVE DPS? PVP?

Spinner and Julianos is what I use on my magblade for PVE, and I get 30k DPS when I pull my rotation off properly.

For PVP I switch the Julianos for Seducers, but frankly PVP is dominated by cheese builds who dodge every attack and run around the entire map before you even get the chance to hit them once, so don't expect to do well at all.

DC stands for Dong Consumers

i wish there were actual guild halls instead of someones house

Well, the GM would sleep at the Guild Hall, so

?

There are some players in PVP who are literally there every time I log on.

Fucking neckbeards. Seriously.

thats a redguard

im a imperial doofus

i wish i had that much dedication or id be your emperor right now

Missed the free week on steam, but I'm really tempted to try it now. Should I go for the base game or risk some extra money for the gold edition? I'm pretty sure Bethesda won't give me a discount off the gold edition on steam because I already own the game.
Btw I'm mostly, if not only, interested in pvp.

I tried playing this again and I just couldn't get into it.

I was only in the starting area and it just felt like I was playing a dumbed down skyrim, it was lonely, the atmosphere was lackluster, and everything seemed to be geared towards getting me to subscribe (annoying inventory bullshit).

Does the game get better after the starting areas? The combat was super easy and the quests were extremely boring and poorly written with the exception of a treasure hunt.

starting area is supposed to suck
>it just felt like I was playing a dumbed down skyrim
we don't say such foolish things here.

the dlc quests are much better than the vanilla quests. more love went into them.

GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Base game.

>it was lonely
How do you greet other players?

Who actually knows what's wrong with this guy's brain

It's the kind of player that picks Imperial but goes Healer.

HOHOHO

ITS SANTA RAMZA!

kek look at the riding animation

im usually trying to give some shit away that i dont want to waste like a nice trait or a moteef

Never encountered this, does it happen often?
They may think you look like a whore.

I want to make a gankblade, would I lose too much damage and stam recovery if I go imperial instead of bosmer?

go ork

I dont play meme races

you say that, yet you're considering imperials.

Only Ramza is a meme, not imperials.

I wouldn't know since I have him hidden.

you hide your magus general?! traitor!

btw im officially santa ramza till new years

what mod to let me see collectables in Vvardenfell

yes
you could also go cat

destinations but it's fucked right now

How fucked?

causes lag in pvp

and hasn't been updated in a while

imperial magus general nigga

While at imperial mages, what the fuck is Abnur up to these days?

I don't know what it is but I want it

Am I right in thinking that players with damage damage numbers enabled can see where a stealthed player is, because of bleed ticks?

Cause that's pretty fuckin bullshit if you ask me.

I've never noticed it while in PVP but I've also never had to fight a stealhed player by myself without maglight

Yes. Or sort of, damage takes you out from stealth iirc.
I'm getting burned out on this game,
will probably have a few months away.

>come home from work
>left computer one for some reason
>load up ESO
>it's slow as fuck
>takes 10 minutes to log in
>when I do, my character hasn't got a model and everything is incredibly low quality
>some of the textures haven't even loaded and it's just black
>like this for a minute
>ALT-F4
>restart computer
>ESO redownloading entire game
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>>ALT-F4

The reason you have black textures is due to a "fix" they did in the Clockwork patch to make the game run better on low-end computers. Wait for a few mins and it should be ok.

Goddamnit Circumfision keep your irl problems there and don't blogpost about it in ESO. And take her to a damn therapist/psychologist, you're not helping

Did they make the hooliday collectibles more common? They seem to be everywhere.

Seems like it. That said, I've yet to find any kind of home decorations.

>reshade
no one know how to make this shit work? old version works fine

The only thing I've gotten are furnishings and skin changer recipes, like 4 candles a Chandelier and 4 leg and sword motifs
The only thing that had been even remotely interesting was the chandelier

I need to make ~512000 gold. Any advice?

What's the name of the furnishing stuff that's suppose to drop? I've done quests for a few days and not gotten anything.

Get your sexy ass to a street corner in Riftern.
Alternatively, go and steal/pickpocket things in Morrowind since a single motif page can net you 500k gold.

The chandelier was orc, the one brazier was indoril, and the candles were all redguard

Fashion Scrolls done right

Should it be taking me almost a minute to kill things in this solo dungeon for the story?

how does anyone beat vet maelstrom arena? I'm stuck on stage 2 with the spinning blades and just get absolutely fucked when i try to kill the end bosses at the end?

is there something im missing? I flip the switches but then get like a whole 3 seconds to try to do damage and can barely do anything and then the dwemer hole up and the blades start spinning again. Its frustrating as fuck

magicka: keep your shield up surge and heavy attack
stamina: get fucked

If I wanted to be a two handed mace/hammer wielder, what all should I focus on? I'm still wanting to be a tank, but is there anything I should od in particular? I'm a DK/DP right now.

Stamina: blade cloak and vigor

im not a sorc im a templar so i dont have surge.

My only ranged dps is vamp bane and it sucks. I could slot force pulse but then i am also fucked because i don't get any healing

One hour
Trial time
PC NA

so use breath of life and annulment?
you also really need crushing shock. That ups your survival by a lot
>templar
ohohoho

Just don't get hit by the blades m8

when I will hit endgame will I be able to solo world bosses? I hate that now they are so buffed that I can't solo whole map for achievements

world bosses is one few things you cant really solo

Yes but you should be able to solo them when you're around level 20 or something if you know what you're doing. I solo'd worldbosses with my level 10 templar in trash gear when I leveled him.

World bosses vary in difficulty. The DLC ones tend to be harder than the normal ones. I don't know about the CWC ones though, as they are still farmed.

was this before one tamerial?

ok trials in 20min, well do voice chat think well do normals since we got some newbs

temp is WB ezmode with petsorc.
some bosses are hard though

>laptop puttering out on me
it was probably the fucking power outage. i want to scream. i wish i could find a job so i could own an actual fucking computer for once in my life