>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Who the fuck puts DC and Vengeful fighter on W!Robin

>last ghb was months ago
>monthly tt and gauntlets
>reruns and boring bhb only
>literally nothing new

holding out until first ear anniversary if it doesn't improve this game is dead and buried

Cum inside Cumilla!

Good luck Nino on the house

GET FUCKED

This probably isn't enough to get back in T20 yeah?

0ppai~~

>who puts the best a and b skill for a armor unit on a armor unit

wow i wonder who

>we only got 2 new ghbs in the course of 6 months

The dude is basically blue bk statwise
No reason not to

>cute mysterious waifu who appears out of basically nowhere
>secretly the emperor's daughter
>A M N E S I A
>tragic past, including shit like "she watched her brother kill her mother right after becoming Satan"
>protagonist immediately takes a liking to her
>nobody who we are supposed to respect has anything bad to say about her - not the protag, not Lewyn, not even her own fucking father, who's pride bends to the point that the only time he ever shows remorse in the entire game is when apologizing to her
>her personal weapon is in the running for one of the most broken weapons in the series, because lol imagine sweet, beloved Julia LOSING
>in love with the protag, and although she shouldn't be able to get with him, the devs left a way for her to do it anyway
>basically perfect; never gets angry, frustrated with anyone besides herself, and is such a fucking saint that she doesn't even bear ill will towards her murderous brother, or their father who set Jugdral on a crash course for destruction to begin with

Julia is shit, and people wouldn't like her if she wasn't a lilac-haired cutie.

This still hasn't been refuted. The spic's "arguments" don't count, and I have him filtered anyway.

>stupid fucking sheep ruins my deathless run on 5th match
FUCK YOU

I missed playing Blarblade Reinhardt's Sister.

>so soon

Based Deep Rising.

Who else /praying s!robin (or any summer seasonal unit you want) is on the february legendary banner instead of january/?

She's the only unit i spent money for (150 usd), in fact my first mobile game purchase, and I didn't even get her. I need time to recoup after the last b8%, but I'm also desperate as fuck. Though I don't regret it, I don't want spend again desu.

Stop reposting this.

Guys, my fuckinh parents took my phone away, and i need to know something before I lose the TT
Will the seals in this tt ever be able to be forged? I want oite's shield on my reinhardt but can't because fukc

retard

post auras

W-what¿

You complained about that in the survey, right?

Are we thinking of the same spic? Because if Tharjafag likes her, there may be problems

>grandpas are THIS mad that their shitty waifu was exposed

you're retarded, too

What would be the best upgrade for a Siegmund on a +HP -SPD Ephraim?
I doubt the SPD refine will make a difference, but I don't know which of the other upgrades is the best

>he doesn't have Gunnthra

Just like her, I figure

Hehe

>I could have 169 more orbs if I just quit while I was ahead on the b8% banner
>I could be walking through January with a nice 200 orbs
I'm still fucking mad FUCK

How do I stop blaming myself for making a reasonable choice but getting fucked over by bad luck?

who, julia? some mary sue then

i'd almost pity you
but yes, she's bound to be January since they clearly are taking the seasonal colorless spot from Ylisse and Ylisse has no reds to give.
Meaning it's pretty much confirmed Leo and Xander or Elise, likely leaning on the former since Infantry Pulse fodder.

Have you rolled the cutest and comfiest character in the game /feg/?
Build recommendations for a -HP+SPD taco?

I love anything Tanky and Ephraim

He came blustering up with a "case" against my arguments earlier. It was just nitpicking shit and he didn't prove anything, but it definitely shows that he's fond of anything with a pair of boobs, including her.

>3 months without a new GHB
>re-runs of BHBs
>no new content other than TTs and gauntlets
>"new story chapter" is boring as shit and shows they're not investing any more effort into it
>scan 8% banner that was widely reported to be the worst in terms of 5* acquisition
>drip feeding materials to let you improve horrifically powercrept units and weapons meaning starter units are still shit
>two lords still missing from the game for no reason other than IS hates them even though one was top 10 in popularity
>our "christmas reward" is a few orbs, an armor banner (the worst unit type) and a TT that forces you to roll for them AND use them in a mode that penalizes you for doing so to clear it in any timely fashion
>and the reward is a unit that's already been offered twice
>in a full TT instead of a mini like last time meaning you have to waste even more stamina on it and it's blatant padding that will go on into next year since they apparently have FUCKING NOTHING TO ADD TO THIS GAME ANYMORE
>market look 2 like its a godsend and then follow it up with 2 prologues and a month of nothing
>you have to roll for the rest of the story units
>no sign of any of this changing

DO YOU RIKE IT?

>ywn cuddle with momma Gunnthra

How many merges on Rebecca, Titania, and Olwen combined?

I want to see how many merges I need to get that rank after +10ing my dumb mage.

Eugh, not a bad score but not a good score either.

>Def legion
>Res frobin
Are you retarded ?

what

just go for the pursuit upgrade, it's too good

MARTH
MARTH
M A R T H
A
R
T
H

IT'S MARTH
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

IT'S
M A R T H

I have been trying to get him SINCE LAUNCH
Two months ago I rolled my first
HE WAS -ATK
A month ago I rolled my second
HE WAS -SPD

Desperately rolling for Eldie, and who do I get?
M A R T H

is he -atk?
Is he -spd?
Is he neutral?
HE'S +SPD
-RES

I HAVE DONE IT

I HAVE MY MARTH
MARTH
MAAAAAAAAAARTH

Searched the archive. Here's one of my first post from a little while after I started the game
>Anonymous Sun 16 Apr 2017 16:20:26 No.174173694
>Guys I just want Marth and Camus for a quadruple archanea combo with Michalis and Jeorge, is that so wrong? Why do I keep getting Beruka

MARTH
I HAVE HIM
I HAVE MY HERO KING

If I'm going to be honest, I haven't played her game, so I can't make any real arguments whether she is a Mary Sue or not

Need people on team Azura. Come get your thighs.

Well this convinced me to not bother spending orbs for Airzura; just don't really feel the need to when the game is lacking in any meaningful content to use her in anyways.

that's ok, the idiot arguing she's a sue hasn't played it either

>December was literally three fateswakening banners, a (((marth))) TT re-run, zero version updates, zero history chapters, orb drought, and a bhb

Gunnthra was cool but i doubt 5% of all players have it.

enjoy your shit sword infantry lmao

Well, I was considering the other ones because of rating, but if the pursuit upgrade is as good as they say I'll go for that one
Is swordbreaker still good with that refine or what should I give him for B slot?

Why would someone want shit?

Does corrin has unique idle animation like takumi ?

Rev up that summoner support user, and may many Marth merges come your way soon.

>give Mages shields
>Shields Up basically prevents them from dying

M A R T H
A
R
T
H

Who else already almost done with quests?

I just need 10th stratum Infantry and Armor, and the 5th/8th stratum ones I'll beat once round two of gauntlet quests start.

Good stuff my dude. Glad you got a perfect IV for him.

>How do I stop blaming myself for making a reasonable choice but getting fucked over by bad luck?
You can't. Just let this be a lesson to never pull on b8%.

Congratulations!

I went for Renewal to help keep him above the 90% HP threshold, but I've seen builds where his B-slot is Vantage and special is Aether so that his second encounter heals him anyway.

Fury or LaD, speed refine, desperation, speed seal, moonbow.

Nice assumption, bitch. Beaten it twice, and I still consider it to be one of the more interesting FEs.

She's still shit.

>dancer season
Post early defenses.

>mfw Marf was my first 5*

I should go check his IVs

Is something wrong?

You are posting even more often than usual.

Did a relative die?
Did your family disown you?
Did a pet die?
You became more aware of yourself and your life decisions?

Speaking of which, where the fuck is he?
Fire Emblem playing cards when?
And don't be a smart ass and say >Cipher

Rebecca is +4, Titania +5, Olwen +1. Lily is heavily invested, followed by Titania, Becca, then Olwen. Still need to Aetherize Becca/Titania.

The only time you roll for b8% is when you don't mind getting the other pity breakers in the color you want.

He-hon-ho-he-ho-hai?

you're still an idiot, truly

i gave legion the def because he doesn't have enough defense to last more than one round otherwise
and robin is because i don't use her but i needed divine dew
also their aura colors match

Back to Divinity with you

>hide story character behind regular characters in the gatcha

So damn stupid, just make a Story Gatcha like Fate 0.7% 5* Order.

user, I am so proud of you. Congratulations and do him justice!

Never stop being amazing, Armor Emblem.

Similar to the special dungeons in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games where your team started at level 1 and had no resources at the start, I think there should be a mode where a team you select starts at level 1 with no skills and basic weapons, working their way through a randomly generated dungeon, gathering resources, weapons, skills, and gaining levels along the way, maybe fighting a boss at the very end. Rewards could be feathers, coins, badges, stones, orbs, etc.
Thoughts? Reposting it from a week ago.

What if they flesh her out to have more character in the FE4 remake? They did so with almost everyone in SoV

how should I build a +spd -res bride lyn? I want to use her as a healer mostly

What skills?
Is she a strictly worse Sanaki?

people love genric Gary Stu self inserts, curse IS and there love of easy story writing.

>was about to say lucky you
>already got one too

Based Marf poster

>Gwalchmai implies a hero in war. He was Arthur's best rider, and accompanied Culhwch and other warriors in Arthur's service on Culhwch's quest to find Olwen.
>In the tale of Culhwch and Olwen, Gwalchmei was the hero who "never returned without fulfilling his quest". Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider. This Gwalchmei was the precursor of the hero Gawain.
Best Rider when?

>got airzura
>slaying axe spd refinery seems neat
>sort inherit skill with axe
>-atk *5 Sheena
Life is good.

I know, was supposed to post that on the DOS2 thread on /v/

G O O D S H I T

Good to know, thanks man.

The legendary banners will eventually become that after enough OCs.

I'm happy for you. I didn't get my first Marth until November and he was +Spd/-Res just like I wanted.
I blew like 80% of the f2p orbs from launch hoping to get him and I got two Tiki's instead.

FUN

Not an argument, sweetie
And trip back on

>Jamke gets GRAY'D and LEON'D and becomes a gay nigga

I think Lilina is better since she's much easier to get merges for. I've seen people run a Death Blow Blade build for max nuke potential. Maybe an owl build or something that makes her a res tank? Or maybe a Raven build.
There's a lot of options so she's not terrible.

Sounds pretty fun. Especially when compared to building a town. Did you suggest the idea on the survey?

You need like 702 average or 4,914 points, give or take depending how many people fell off into T19 this week.

Best of luck

I just hope Parthia get bladetome effect.

Won't work so long as we have these tiny ass maps. Mystery Dungeon maps are huge in comparison and are linked so you can go back up a floor and such, or at least the original one did.

>want to upgrade the 3 Askr shitters
>find out they all need Fury 3 to be effective and they're still shit at best
>only one Fury 3 man

Is Fury 2 awwright?