pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3
discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fell for the 21:9 meme and I'm loving it so far.

First for not taking invasions seriously

Any other news on Shadows Die Twice?

P-pls no ban.

"""dark""" souls 2

hmm why does this pic makes my thingy feel funny?

I wish the Golem Armour got added into DS3.

I'll get you added into the hospital motherfucker.

linking the fire is degenerate

>no pristine Balder set in ds3
>we'll never get that SICK cape

i partake

I like Sellsword armor better anyway.
Is the drawfag around? I don't have a request I just want to show him something

dark souls "2"

hey dude

Roast pickle pee into a fine dinner.

dark soul"s" "3"

drawfag draw this
abyss watchers wearing fedoras

>no Restored Balder Set
>no Pre-corruption Harald Set
>no Restored Imperious/Insolent Set
>no blue Lothric Knight Set/Deacon Set/Catherdral Knight Set
It hurts

>Pre-corruption Harald Set
that's would be a winged knight set

you mean they aint already

good idea

>me, me, pickle pee
>me, me, pump a rum
What did they mean by this?

They want you to pump some rum for her.
Then they want you to pee on some pickles.

Why does miyahacki hate faith so much
>patches fucking hates clerics
>first cleric you meet in das1 is a scheming asshole
>loves nerfing faith
>in ds3 you can't make a solid faith build untill anor londo

He got nuked by a faith build once and got so pissy about losing he swore to get his revenge by bullying clerics non-stop.

>nuked by a faith build
is this actually true?

>in ds3 you can't make a solid faith build untill anor londo
You can't make a decent faith build until you clear the dlc

also, I have made a faith build in sotfs and ds3, and now I want to make one in dark souls 1. Can I buff infused weapons with sunlight?

you could get gls right after dancer if you grind the medals :^)

Oh hey, I asked you if you liked Lady Maria because I got something that probably interests both you and me from a very kind and awesome person.

Nope.
But Sunlight Blade's effect is a whole lot better than it was in DS2 and 3

Is there any reason to go past SL 30+2 for invading?
>Red eye orb invasions are nearly instant, and I can barely take the Watchdog thing off before it summons me
>Frequent 6 player 3-way battles in the swamp
>Can invade the cathedral for ez mode environmental kills (the giants, the rafters, and the length of the level in general)
>Still have a minor advantage in estus and probably HP, but not able to curbstomp the host or phantoms like in High Wall

4u

>Is there any reason to go past SL 30+2 for invading
Low sl is boring as fuck desu

Not true, this is my aldritch faithfull invader build
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/267580
it's not perfect and I haven't cleared the dlc with this character but I win most of my invasions and I really like this character

oh thanks, im not quite as into the snuff stuff, more just enjoy the girl in ropes.

weapon upgrade is +6 btw

I appreciate you censoring your degenerate shit with a spoiler image

Yes, because it teaches you not to rely on crutches like estus and stat advantages and makes you use the level instead like a proper invader should

Should I make a divine weapon, a normal weapon with the buff, or both?

Both.
Get a divine weapon for dealing with necromancers and get a normal weapon so you can fight everything else. Although you'll want the two weapons to be fairly light so you can still carry around a shield/wear armour if you want to.

Yeah, I mean if you want to you can imagine her being cut down before she strangles but in the meanwhile you can appreciate her tied feet.

Is the bestoc still frowned upon in this era of p2w dlc? The moveset is so sexy.

Divine weapons are generally kind of ass, but you only get 1 cast of your buff with no way to replenish it unless if you go to ng+,
in which case you can have 2 SLBs or SLB and DMB without sitting at a bonfire.
Iirc, even at 30 or so faith, chaos weapons where better than divine against skellies because of elemental resistances

>estoc
>frowned
is this 2016?

>using filthy chaos weapons
>as a cleric

but chaos is late, whats the best infusing I can get early

What are the best bosses for grinding out medals during a faith run?

Use fire instead, traditionally used to cleanse. Divine is still ass for anything other than keeping the skellies on the floor
You can infuse with chaos pretty much as fast as you can infuse with the large divine

Probably bosses like pontiff or dancer, bosses that are considered super hard by shitters who summon for everything

Invading as a sunbro

I grinded 29 sunlight medals in one continous session in SoC

In a hypothetical world, let’s say that we lived in the DS universe. Would you want to be a god (Gwyn’s kin), the average cursed hollow, a RC knight, a dragon, or one of the others who got the dark soul?
Other major npc’s are open but I think that leaves little to the imagination. I’ve always wondered if some people would actually want a life of adversity with the potential for crazy power

are you finished with your fanfic? you said you would be today.

Anything people will likely summon for. Watchers, Dancer, Pontiff (but once you get to pontiff you get access to dorhy's gnawing and lightning blade/dragonslayer's axe so GLS becomes mostly obsolete).

average cursed hollow obviously, all you got to do is upgrade your stats a bunch untill you become a fucking beast and tell kill everything and take their souls

But you have the possibility of failing too many times or losing hope/your mission, then going full hollow eternally

I haven't played for a while, can you tell?

I just like the way the R2s look. Is there a better weapon for that? (I haven't really tried any of the DLC stuff yet.)

the chill hollow in NLR. you know which one

>4 sunlight medals next to the sandworm

noooooo solaire

Who the fuck started the "DS2 is good" meme?

>haha get it DS2 being good is a meme because it’s sooooo bad xD

I said I'd work on it more today which I will, but I had a dinner date last night which took most of my time and I'll work on it today and it'll be done by the end of this week at the latest. I don't want to rush it too much.

Estoc is still alright as a weapon, but can't compete with the 30/30 dark infusion builds, because of no shield chip and lackluster weapon art. If you can get off a counter with leo ring @ 80 dex then it's great, but once someone shows up with a shield you might as well switch to something else.

What you both mean is that you can't make a good lightning hucker until lategame. You can make a good "faith build" almost relatively early if the only requirement is "have faith" and maybe "have at least one worthwhile standalone miracle." For PvE you've got Gnaw, for invasions you've got force, and for duels you've got heals and regen, all of which can be found as early as the cathedral of the deep if you're willing to piss of eygon. Your real complaint is that lightning arrows and sunlight spear are both stuck in endgame. Not that I don't share the sentiment.

T-thanks Miyazaki

>he doesn't wear the harald curved sword with hawkwood's shield and full fallen knight armor

>shitty terrible OP
Are people so braindead that they don't even know how to copy and paste properly these days?
>Shadows Die Twice trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=iWFgvbf_Zu8

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Shitposter filter lists for Veeky Forums X users
pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>Character Planners
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

That's what you get for wearing the Pope Hat.
Miyazaki knows.

oof
ouch

>it's another watchdog is attacking me (red invader) instead of the host episode
YOU GET NOTHING FOR KILLING RED YOU FUCKING RETARD

Still better than the absolute shit state of sorcery.

>I can promise you now there will be multiple playthroughs of Dark Souls3. Multiple!

>Stops playing the game after 7 videos into his second play through.

Why?

BUT HE NEEDS TO KILL THE HOST SOLO TO PROVE HOW BADASS HE IS IN HIS SUIT OF FALLEN KNIGHT ARMOUR THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE COVERED IN SHIT

This is why I never roll into illusionary walls any more

>sl7
>+1 weapon
>waiting on highwall with sentinels equipped
>nothing
doubt.png

>Hands of God has a headbutt that knocks enemies flat on their face
Why did Miyazaki completely shit on fist weapons in DaS and DaS3 after creating these glorious things in DeS?

Fuck off retard

Considering people can't even get Way of Blue until they're steps from Vordt, I don't think you will get much action there. Try Undead Settlement. I get summoned there as an SL20 Darkmoon constantly.

I have, and with exec gs as well, that's beside the point
>bb
for what purpose
>discord
to what end?

No.

Because YT bullies scared him off. He's done multiple playthroughs on Twitch, and one of them is even on Youtube now.

It's funny because he actually was using the fallen knight set, katana and crest shield. he only had 700 hp. The host was fatrolling with a straight sword and his phantom was also low hp

Because they aren't straight swords/giant anime meme swords.

Guys remember!
> Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki.

If you're talking about Let's Plat, people spoiled the NPC quest lines for him and I'm also assuming his divorce / separation with his wife began or he found about her cheating on me and he didn't really feel like playing the game anymore as he had real life worries weighing him down.

When he started streaming on Twitch he dropped fairly early on the bomb that he and his wife had been separated for a while which means that he had actually been pretending everything was fine for several months and then just let it all out.

What's your point?

>tfw part of me wants to shit on ENB because he's a popular e-celeb and we're on Veeky Forums right now but another part of me actually likes the guy and just wants him to have a good life exploiting kids on twitch for money while having dumb opinions on video games

>Twitch

Into the trash it goes.

That ringed city is simply more vague bullshit and shit that makes no sense and people keep sucking zaki's dick for it

“You will find a giant being to the east, with strength to match.”
What did shalqouir mean by this? I have no idea what areas would even be east

SL 1 can invade SL 21 and SL 10 can invade SL 31, you have no reason to be that low if you're trying to catch invaders. Pyro, knight, and mercenary all start off at too high a level to invade an SL7 anyway, you can't even invade a single level downward until you're SL 10.

>no fogwall backstabs
>scythes become shit
>numerous weapons lose the offhand parries they had even in ds1 even though they all have new lefthanded attack animations
>all the cool fists are fucking nowhere to be found

I don't really miss powerstancing but some shit got removed for no good reason honestly

Fucking this, I tried watching some of the Twitch stuff that he's uploaded on Youtube and he even says that he tries to focus more on the game and less on the chat during those streams because they're meant for YT as well, but even then it feels like he spends more time reading chat and giving shoutouts than playing the fucking game. Can't imagine how terrible a "normal stream" must be. Fuck streaming, it's just garbage.

whoops, I thought he said he had WoB on and was hostcamping

hosts still aren't going to be invaded very often until they're at least SL 9, and also what the second user said