/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2679
Trish Edition

Last Thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion.

>trying to build an armed dragon catapult cannon deck without fusion tag because that doesn't work in the tcg
>every single youtube video uses fusion tag
just fuck my shit up tewart
god i fucking hate the dumbfucks who work at tcg konami

Lyco is cute! CUTE!

It still surprises me that no one from here has tried to kill Tewart or Julia.

is there a deck that can't summon trish?

>Pokemon
Okay, not everyone likes Pokemon
>Tumblr:The Show
What?

Make sure you do you your best today, /dng/

Thank you, user. You as well.

Yes!

The absolute state of /dng/

Pokemon is for normies

Okay so I'm getting back into this game after selling all my cards when I was 12. I built an ancient gear deck with a youtube video and changed it up a bit based on my personal preference. I win most of my matches, but I still brick a lot and it seems like any really competitive deck recks my shit. Pls help.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how ancient gear works beyond "normal summon big monsters"

First off, cut the Terras and the field spells, if I recall correctly Geartown doesn't really help you with making plays. What the fuck is up with the 2 offs everywhere? 3 Dupe, 3 Overload, 3 Ancient Gear Fusion and 0 MST.
I can't really help you with your monster lineup, but I assume that ancient gear is basically dogshit, so you might want to replace all of them with good cards.

You need catapult and geartown to pull off the deck's best combination. You can special summon a gear golem and a wyvern then use wyvern's ability to get ancient gear fusion and summon a chaos giant.

>First off, cut the Terras and the field spells, if I recall correctly Geartown doesn't really help you with making plays.
lolwut. Catapult + Geartown is the one best play in the deck.
>I assume that ancient gear is basically dogshit, so you might want to replace all of them with good cards.
Is this bait?

But what is tumblr about it?

also add level eater
how can you play a link format deck that has targets without it and a ton of cards to blue synchro into?

I'm sorry, but this sounds incredibly underwhelming, is that all it can do? This play looks really fragile too, because you can just ash or ogre the catapult, right? And catapult is hard OPT.

>lolwut. Catapult + Geartown is the one best play in the deck.
I did tell you that I have no idea how ancient gear works.
I am sorry, but if that's all it can do, it's just a bad deck.

>Is this bait?
No, I'm genuine about this. If you want to beat competitive decks you might want to play something that is actually good.

Empolemew where are you

>Burning Abyss is topping
Oh shit, time to rebuy

You should really stop giving advice because you don't know what you're talking about.

>If you want to beat competitive decks you might want to play something that is actually good.
Wow, either this is bait or you're the biggest idiot here.

Yeah because being zoodiac, trickstar, or spyral player number 10538 sounds super fun.

>plant 11.4%
what

It was pretty obvious that would happen the moment Cherubini was released, what have you been doing?

>Zefra
SOMEONE GET ME A DECKLIST

You ash the catapult, the ancient gear deck does nothing for a turn, and the ancient gear player is just dead. You can gamma the wyvern too. The play dies to any handtrap (except maxx "C") most people maindeck and most decks these days can out what's basically a 4500 vanilla. If not game 1, game 2 you're dead just dead.
It's just not worth playing something designed to turbo out a big beatstick in 2018.

Or does this deck have plays that aren't "try making chaos giant"?

So you're saying that this deck is actually good?

Spyral might be the best deck, but you can also get away with playing other decent decks. What you can't get away with is something as bad as this.

Aromaseraphy Jasmine is really, really good.
Normal Summon Mathematician, response?

>he doesn't know

>I don't know how they work
>Proceeds to give dog shit "advice"
Then why comment dummy? They need to turbo out Chaos Giant so why would he add level eater?

>stop playing petdecks waah

>STOP PLAYING WHAT YOU LIKE! PLAY META!!!

Saving money for a hitbox. I love it.

Plants can spam out a board full of links, especially with the Predaplant engine.

>zefra without denlong
I'm sorry..

Assuming they don't burn you to death by looping Amaryllis with Topologic.

I hope you like Chaofeng

I JUST WANNA USE HEAVEN BIBLE GOD

I mean if you have eater in grave and have a normal summon target on top of the catapult/gear, it's such a massive play extender that there is no reason to not play it. Because you can go link 2 and then eater off the chaos giant repeatedly and make an actual board.

You can play petdecks or what you like, but then don't complain about bricking and getting smashed by actually good decks.
As I said, "if you want to beat competitive decks you might want to play something that is actually good".

>Trickstar reincarnation at 1
>Still number 2

>Because you can go link 2 and then eater off the chaos giant repeatedly and make an actual board.
Or you could play any other Link Eater deck because there's literally no point in putting it into Ancient Gears since it's suboptimal and ruins the point of Ancient Gears. It's like all the shitty Zoo variants when pure Zoo and Zoo Dracos were the only decent ones.
>You can play petdecks or what you like, but then don't complain about bricking and getting smashed by actually good decks.
There's a difference between "Can I make my petdeck better against competitive/less bricky" and "waah my petdeck can't compete". Evidently you're too stupid to see it.

>heaven bible
user that'd be Sophia the Goddess of Rebirth, check the lore my guy.

>I still brick a lot
Welcome to Ancient Gears

Drop the Boxes and Gadgets. Don't mix Reactor with fusions. If you end up doing the latter, your goal is to turbo out Wyvern/Mainframe to search Fusion, so add in Summoner Monks. E Hero Prisma with A Hero Lives makes Fusion live.

His japanese name seriously basically translates to "heaven bible god" my dude.

Thread died before I could get to it

shame the whole archetype is based on kike shit

You're an idiot. He asked how can be make his deck more consistent and you told him to play something else while admitting you don't even understand the deck. You even said you believed the deck was "normal summon big monsters". You have no idea what you're talking about.

I forgot to respond to you. My take on the deck is to cut reactor and max out on pound and OG Ancient gear for trade in targets and/or cut box to 2 and gadet to 1 since thats is box only target and add 3 Pot of desires for more draw power

Cut machine dupe and add 1 of each fusion. This is how I would build it just to try and turbo out chaos giant or Metatron.

Also this Prisma is good for filling your gave to making Overload fusion live. You just need to ancient gears in grave and prsima for Chaos Giant or just one in grave for Metatron.

>I mean if you have eater in grave and have a normal summon target on top of the catapult/gear, it's such a massive play extender
If he wanted Level eater spam I'm sure he would get play Level spam.dek. He said he want to play Ancient gears, their main play is to turbo out their fusions.

Shut up

Burning Abyss needs to fuck off already

>normal summon gouki suprex, special summon gouki twistcobra
>use them to make isolde, add 2 gouki cards (including gouki rematch)
>add any warrior from deck with isolde except for suprex, twistcobra, or pic related
>use isolde's eff to mill 2 equip spells to summon pic related
>make needlefiber with pic related and isolde
>summon glow-up bulb from deck
>activate gouki rematch to summon suprex and twistcobra
>make nat beast with bulb + suprex
>summon back bulb with its eff and make herald of arclight using twistcobra + bulb
>be able to summon tg wonder magician on opponent's turn to pop a backrow and make stardust warrior with nat beast if needed
feelsgoodman

how the fuck do i build monarchs
send help

No

The problem with Ancient gears as far as I can tell is that their strongest play is just shit and they brick a lot.

Jewish Kabbalah is legit interesting though
>Timelords, Qli, Zefra, NOIDS, Shaddoll
I may be forgetting something here, but Jewish stuff will still appear in YGO from time to time

Extra deck at 20 cards where?

WTF is happening?

Are blue eyes a competitive deck? I think I heard an user mention someone winning a tournament with them.

no

Are abc competitve deck?

if you play singles
game 2 and 3 you just get reapered

what if you reaper first?

whoa...

looks familiar

you're watching Saint Seiya

CARD GAMES

Best fucking duel

i just love how they stopped giving a shit about card games 5 minutes into the duel
it was by far the most retarded duel in the entire show, but man it was entertaining

Repost

Once per turn is your turn, if it says (Quick Effect) it's either players turn.

There is a difference between OPT and what we call "hard OPT". A hard OPT is always worded as "the effect of [this card's name] can only be used once per turn", so if you have two of these you can use both.
Also, it's only during your turn, unless it says otherwise on the card.

Blue-Eyes won Worlds 2016. It continued to have staying power up until Zoos at the end of the year/start of 2017.

If you're just playing for fun, a good Blue-Eyes deck is stupidly powerful, but don't think for a second that it could ever top anything again with the cards that currently exist.

what if you face someone that has the same heart piece as you?

you turn it around

unless it was symmetric that wouldnt work

Free the wind ups

>shit monsters get good designs
>good monsters get shit art
why

it's not a shit card it's a Link-2 with optimal arrows

So how did everyone else's Linkuriboh come packaged? I think I've seen a handful of people's pictures of theirs and it seems like it consistently came with a letter and it came in a nice envelope and stuff, right?

I just got mine today and it came in a small envelope with my name and address hastily scrawled on the front in someones hand writing. The ink partially dried running, like someone had let it slip while pressed up against something while the ink was still wet. And the Linkuriboh was all that was in there, sandwiched between two pieces of cheap white card stock.

Does Shonen Jump hate me?

it's a proxy dragon with diagonal arrows

all the new combos are literally unplayable without denglong and/or needlefiber, also pretty boring, basically you turbo into a double neg with a bounce+s/t pop and then hope your opponent can't answer because you've now exhausted all of the deck's resources.

i got two subscription and haven't receive any of them, they told me to contact them if I didn't receive my thing by the 5th but gee, I starting to lose hope.

Yeah, that sounds sort of worrisome. I was really scared when mine didn't show up for awhile, because I had my mailbox broken into and though someone might've stolen it. I only just got it today. Have you lost mail in the past?

That doesn't make it a bad card

sounds good to me

I use a proxy service to ship to my third world country jungle, I've lost some mail but very rarely. Maybe 3-4 packages in over 4 years and hundreds of orders.

Thing is, they take their sweet sweet time to come here, to the point that I can't know after the deadline if it already shipped/was received by my proxy service.

just move then, retard

I'm happy being able to afford a house in a city with all first world commodities and having a competente healthcare system, mind you.

Worst case scenario I'll just directly order them from a seller, no big deal.

I just find it funny how while waiting from linkuribohs to arrive from the US, I had some electrums and shit ordered from japan and assorted korean crap from korea and they all arrived faster and without issues.

Dark burning magic and DMG as a sneaky combo in DM
yes/no?

fuck no

Someone give me a fun list to play. I've been spamming Psy-Frames but I'm stopping until this guy comes out so I don't get bored of them by then.

>dm
no

Why does dng hate dm?

DM tends to attract the annoying nostalgiafags

cause it's a shit deck that only nostalgiafags can enjoy playing

because it's a deck so shit that I'd prefer playing ancient gear over it.

Kaibafag memes

-vanity's, you don't need more than 1, majesty ca fuck off
-Allure, are you REALLY going to banish an erebus?
-Foolish goods, the entire point of pantheism is to draw cards THEN do the game where it doesn't matter what your opponent gives you
-Gofu unless you're playing an extra deck variant
-1 prime monarch, most monarchs decklists only played 2 because its a hard OPT and it can also brick you hard.
With the remaining slots you could add some staples or floodgates or more handtraps

soon for links
>it took the old cards getting new toys for them to finally be freed
even then don't expect much considering only 1 gateway

Is there one of these for HERO's?

People see others on here hating it and want to fit in with the cool kids

pixiv ids

thanks mate