From a legal perspective, what happens when one of them commits murder?

From a legal perspective, what happens when one of them commits murder?

It is a single entity acting in unison with a single will.

the act that it puts on about being two distinct personalities is merely a facade to make it more relatable to single brained normalfags.

It has superior brain power and abilities of abstraction you cannot even imagine and is actively working to install itself as the dictator of the world.

This. It's also actually reptillian.

How is one of them going to do it without the other one figuring it out?

There's prima facie evidence of conspiracy right there.

I think it depends on the act but generally id say whoever controls the murder weapon is guilty and the other twin is an accomplice

What's more how do you send one to prison but not the other? Ot what if they have different sentences and one is supposed to be free

Purge it for being a mutant.
Then purge half the sector just to make sure.

If one doesn't want to commit the murder but it does anyways then one has power over the other. The other has no free will. Lock it up [spoiler]in an oven[/spoiler]

Cant help having sexual thoughts right now, is this what Veeky Forums does to you?

What happens if you rape her/them? Is it one or two counts of rape?

when?

This

They would put a cage around the murderers head

this would probably work for first-degree murder, but second-degree murder or voluntary manslaughter would be much trickier

what happens if I marry one
is the other one a virgin forever?
reminds me of that futurama episode

They share a vagina. You'd always be fucking both of them at the same time.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Roll for a new fetish.

Rolling

I thought polygamy was illegal? Are they allowed to marry?

What if one twin kills the other twin?

Could you kill one without killing the other? Their nervous system is linked, so killing one seems like it would cause the heart to shut down.

if they ever become suicidal, I hope they do some science on them first

>yfw they have conversations with each other in the middle of the night while in bed and probably have debates about whether or not they should masturbate

>he doesn't already do that

you have to learn to think ahead about what to do next

DUBS
you get religious fetishism
also since this is Veeky Forums you get pederasty for free

>dubz
Virgin priest of Kek

how does their motorics even work, like which one of them thinks a movement or decides on how its done? do they have joined body-consciusness, like do they feel each other in there or do they just exist as one organism with two separate minds?

dope

Probably the latter

Kek

What i read was each got control of their part
But they only suffered stomach aches from the others stomache

>maxresdefault

Who orgasms?

Each of them controls an arm and a leg.

I think they had, or have, a rudimentary third arm that didn't really work

Just you, like always

kek

what if one of them gets shot in the head, does the other one walk around with her dead sister attached for the rest of her life?

Is it rape if they don't both consent? What if one is asleep and I get with the other?

Goddamn that was funny

I have no idea... At least you gave me a good question to ask the professors.

I suppose that medical investigation would be needed to figure out if the other one could have stopped the one that committed the murder.
Otherwise, collective liability. Heck, maybe if she even tried to stop the one that murdered she could get not get absolved. Simply because who knows how to punish one conjoined twin without punishing the other.