/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Octobrush Nouveau is available! Sub: beakon; Special: tenta missiles
New Weapon! The Undercover Brella is available. Sub: ink mine; Special: splashdown

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool image

Woomy!

Comic update when?

me on the left

What would be the absolute least useful combination of weapon, sub, and special?

me in the left

For "straight" and cumslut!

Flazinga
ink mine
baller (?)

This seems like a pretty goddamn cool game. Is this game good enough to take the ranked mode seriously? I want to get good at a new multiplayer game and climb the ranks. I'm burnt out on other multiplayer games

Splatzones is the WORST

>those mouths
>that elastic man body

yes

Aerospray, point sensor, Bubble Blower

>check league weapon list
>Nzap 85 is the most used weapon in EVERY ranked mode for weeks now

If splattershot is anything to go by, the only nerf it'll get is a slap on the wrist like 10 more points to use armor.

Where can you check this?

Yeah, it's an excellent game. Ranked is very addicting

It's in the OP

>TC
>Tower in mid
>Splatted
>Check map
>The Roller is miles inside enemy territory
STOP OVEREXTENDING AND HELP WITH THE TOWER YOU WANNABE CLAMBO.

Shit, my bad. Thanks. I had only ever seen the links to the japanese league team rankings. Never knew we had this googledoc

Post non autistic splatoon images because I got this game for christmas. Need images to use for reactions and good artwork

Have a reaction image.

You’ll know when to use this

Post your current miiverse drawings and judge each other on them.

Hey fuck you I'm quite happy with bubble on my forge pro. It's so satisfying seeing them panic and trying to shoot it away while you pick them off and is actually useful for ranked.

>non autistic
BOI do you know where you is?

PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE SHITTERS

It gets better around A rank where they start to gain sentience and make beelines for the tower and get killed uselessly repeatedly.

>judge each other on them
i'll pass

It is. On the SSP. Consider that imaginary kit though. No range, poor ttk, no bomb. At best you could spam bubbles and pray your team can pop them for you because you sure as shit aren’t gonna be popping them unless you’re right inside them.

Don't reply to the gross 3DPD normalfag picture posting outsider. Spoonfeeding people like that only bode ill.

Well. Alright.

but milkies!!

Here's another image for you, pal. Glad to have you here

>this user does not accept friend requests

senpai baka desu

>You'll never see them ever again

>they will never do their unique way of taunting me after kills that consisted of standing in place in the high five position shaking their head back and forth
It was cute and non-annoying

go away 3dpd normie

I think you need to see this

Havent used this one in a while.

I'm relieved. I thought /ink/ had been completely overrun by normalfag filth, but even if you're a dumb frogposter using "normie" I'll share a mutual enemy.

If your first fap wasn't to 2D you are secondary filth and should be ashamed of your lower plane of existence.

How do you people even remember your first fap

Post more 3d. Maybe it'll help purge some of the rampant autism that overruns /ink/

Nah, that ain’t happening any time soon.

Considering my life is so centered around fapping it doesnt seem unusual to me. I even center my diet around semen production like wheat germ, zinc, and vit c. I must have fapped literal thousands of times in my life already by now. Imagine if all of that cum was saved up in a container someone could drown in it dude. This is the pic.

Oh, jfc, fuck off, Bomb.

This is the strangest start to any /ink/ thread we've ever had

Where you the one that jerked it to decade’s yebby?

add me for SR and autism lobbies

No I've never fapped to any squid ever and plan to keep it that way. Maybe if there was at least more good quality eastern art.
>touching yourself to Nintendo characters

>first fap was before the internet was a thing in every house hold

I'm not secondary filth, I'm just old

Actual autists sperging out over someone posting an image as he asks for Splatoon pics. It's pathetic

why are you playing a children's video game with 10 year olds on your team?

I want rainy papi to destroy my squid pussy then he can brag about what a shitter i am

>2018
>still hasn't jacked it to Peach becoming Bowser's cumdump

what if your woomy was prescribed psychiatric medications but didnt want to take them even though she was court-mandated too and if she didn't the hospital would force inject them into her?

>wanting to fuck a land whale

Ask every 30+ year old who plays any online first person shooter game ever, we don't ask to be paired with children

What would you do to this squid?

what if your woomy liked to eat crayons and chalk?

tell the hospital that there's no problem then just beat her when she gets home till she agrees to take her meds again

i hate my woomy

Is the ugly pink-skinned abomination male or female?

post a splatoon confessional and then talk about how i made a cum tribute for it then get called autistic and creepy and delete the post

it's funny because my woomy now only eats crayons and chalk after i beat her too hard that she now has brain damage

Why are you calling kitty a land whale, rainy sempai?

my woomy isnt kier

Give her to me then. I'll take care of her

Repostan' this delicious woom tummy

did this actually happen? please say no_

because they're both fat mexicans

call him gay and watch him try and defend himself

It did. He was even in a lobby with people here.

Just a crutch they said.
Useless sub they said.
Panic button they said.

stop beating speedy woomy cennec she did nothing wrong

>kitty
>mexican

what went wrong?

Well yeah if it makes it easy for you to win and is cancer on the game that's a crutch.

being german and playing with randoms

I only remember mine because I didn't really know what I was doing and the first time I did it I was 12 and not quite mature enough to actually produce sperm so when I jacked off it was just clear liquid that came out. The 2nd time I jacked off it had sperm in it

High tide griller and everyone panicked.

are there any euro players who still play splatoon 2? it seems like everyone is from america or mexico

zero, eistee, for sr.

You can see some weird shit if you let them host.

I'm a bong who just got it for christmas.

Im a euro. Splatfests arent very fun for me.

th-this is a shit post right?

nope

if you are new to this general please leave and save yourself

>rank 60 guy did worse than me