youtube.com/watch?v=JOD3xAUhRpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to get easy dinners with little skill:
1. Drive far away from the flight path to loot
2. Drive to buildings and hide like a bitch
3. Pray to RNGesus for the circle to land on you
4. Kill the last enemy
5. Dinner!

where is the best place to drive though?

There's lots of good places, it just has to be far away from the flight path. If it's too big (Prison/Military/Leones/etc.), you might get one or two players doing the same thing, so watch out for open doors or smashed fences.

I'm going to play drunk for the first time. Come fuck my shit up, guys.

which place is the absolute best? in your humble opinion, of course

Ok

What did you learn from this?

That the bike is better than me at the game

Correct, also - never land on the front wheel.

>50% headshot rate on 28 kills in TPP solo
Nani?

So I slowed my vehicle down and then jumped out and I died.

Is there a known speed that results in instadeath?

50% headshot rate means nothing with so few kills, it's a good looking stat though since I've already moved on to FPP.

Or to put it differently, I'm all aim no brain since I only have 3 top 10 finishes in 43 games in TPP

Why make a screenshot of the OP instead of just copy pasting it?

depends on the circle/flight path my dude. i usually hit the compounds before bigger locations but thats because im and anxious little bitch whomst is easily startled

jesus shit i still get startled in this game 230+ hours in

Anyone else have this issue where they shoot someone with an ak or an ar 3-6 times from less than 10 yards and they have nno armor then the player turns and 1 or 2 shot kills you when you have a 2 helmet and 2 vest. On pc. Holy shit I'm fucking mad about it. 225 hours played on steam and never had this issue.

and why the fuck is looting so garbage in this game jesus christ, countless time i put something in my inventory or hands only for it not to go in there
it baffles me how can people still willingly fight for loot when it's so fucking garbage to do so

The desync is and has always been real bad early game, the rubberbanding was the engine not hiding it through visisble interpolation and player repositioning.

>don't even drag the weapon to the weapon slot
>wooooow this game is garbage /quit

Are you so blind you didn't see the first weapon slot lighting whiter than the other, like it does anytime you hover it, you god damn retard?

it always lights up when you hover over a weapon you retard

>shroud keeps crying about streamsnipers
>all he has to do is keep an overlay over the stream and queue randomly in the span of 30 seconds and the odds of someone hitting his game is like 1 in 20

Can you read holy shit? I just said it lights up whiter when you're dragging a weapon onto it but haven't released the mouse button
Fucking idiot

>Aim with a crossbow and red dot
>Zero'd at 100m
>Bolt aims nowhere near the dot at close range

so release the mouse button? Are you mentally handicapped?

Are you blind?

I killed a 1/6th of the server.

Everybody knows this game is complete trash made by incompetent gook developers, alright?

Wow it's almost like the dot isn't on him

This game is killing my motivation to live

>Die
>Open /pubg/
>Blame everything but myself for death
>Close /pubg/
>Repeat

Is there any way to tell where you're being shot at?

Half the time when I'm driving/running toward a circle, the bullets start flying and I have no idea where to take cover

Listen for the sound of the gun firing, don't get that confused with bullets whirring past your head and look for muzzle flash

Turn your volume up
You need stereo at least, surround sound is better
A bullet travels faster than sound, this is more noticeable the further away they are. You'll hear a whoosh or a crack followed by the sound of the gun firing in the distance.

>About to land
>Shadow appears
>[pants shitting 80% complete]
>Realize it's my shadow
>Lol I was worried for noth-
>Four more shadows appear

Same, especially when it's either really loud or when I can't find where it's coming from

I report everyone who kills me who has a Chinese name, better safe than sorry.

i do the same thing on csgo.
i report all the enemies on the opposite team, because nothing happens if they're not hacking, so why not.
no surprise when i get notifications my reports have gotten cheaters banned.
i love being right.
if they're not cheating they have nothing to worry about.

>killed 17 people
>last guy is in final circle hiding in a building
>no grenades and he's trying to bait me into the building because he has the only entrance underlockdown
>just stand in the middle of the circle and wait for it to close
>nigger somehow outheals me even though he's been in the gas atleast 8 seconds longer than I have

why the fuck is this allowed? I reported him on forums, not that it matters but atleast he's been outed

rest in peace friendo. 17 is a lot.

>Throw only grenade to flush someone out
>Leaves me empty handed instead of switching to the gun I previously had out
>Die
y

thats why I'm upset

>running with pistol is faster than running in pan
what the fuck is this shit, how am i supposed to kill a guy with a pistol if i have a pan then? the faggot can just run forever to his teammate and if i stop chasing him he can just take free shots at me

>queue for a game
>everyone of my teammates are speaking Chinese or whatever
>wtf did I autojoin asian servers or something?
>leave the game when I hear them speak
>look at menu
>nope NA
>wtf happened then
>oh
>I accidentally 3PP
why am I not surprised that Desynch cheaters all flock to 3PP?

On my 15 solo win, I had a nice conversation with a guy who was trying to shoot me. We both ran into the same building. I told him the current 11 kills I had were all Asians, and that he was the first aggressive player to try to kill me. He was a nice guy, then an Asian killed him. I got that Asian bastard who killed my friendo, and then won. Feels good.

Do you want to consider speaking English at some point

asian people ruin everything

wait.
How is this today subcount possible?

It may be possible if you have seen the 70K viewers (peak) watching the stream

he's been getting a shitload of viewers and subs in the last few days
no clue why though

how the hell do people find the motivation to play this game, your playtime is like 5% action 95% boring shit like looting or running around

not if you're good xD

Fun with friends, by myself it's shit boring.

nah it's the same even if you watch some "good" streamer

>not counting any donations Shroud has made around 10k dollars just playing PUBG today

jesus christ, he's not even entertaining he's just good.

good is entertaining

plenty of guys his skill level that are much more fun

he is more enjoyable to watch than most twitch streamers exactly because he doesn't try to be some le epic whacky stream personality

he is just calm and mellow which is nice

im jealous cuz im calm and mellow and pretty good but I don't make a living off of playing games, infact the opposite :(

Go talk about your e-bf somewhere else, faggots!

This.

this general is dead as fuck anyway who cares you can talk about your real life problems too for all i care

go TPP and drop highly contested areas so you get to have a fight instead of looting a fuccboi shack for a red dot and then running for 15 minutes

hmm true i think TPP might be better, i have played mostly FPP but i notice that it's full of nerds that camp and soundwhore

in TPP there's higher chances of getting fair aim duels with people where neither party surprises the other so it feels nice

Well this is the most retarded post I've read this year, good job

why? because you're one of those fags that tries to "outplay" the enemy with lame tactics instead of just outskilling them with raw aim?

>why? because you're one of those fags that tries to "outplay" the enemy with lame tactics instead of just outskilling them with raw aim?

I notice that TPP is full of nerds that camp and use 3rd person viewing to watch you while they remain invisible

That's literally why people play TPP

>chad drop
>kill 5 people
>leave with scar, kar98 and a fuckton of ammo
>spend the next 20 minutes running around without seeing anyone at all
>die to a guy who was just camping behind a house and ran out the second I turned my screen away from it

this game is really fun
I am really enjoying myself while playing it

A cast iron pan weighs like 15 lbs, where a pistol weighs five

true but you can also use 3rd person yourself to check if there is some hiding in stairs or around a corner etc. which suits me better as someone that doesn't have patience to play slow and always goes aggressive

like geez my patience in fps games is so low i have to push the enemy as CT in CSGO too and that's only 2 minute rounds

yeah but then the guy with the pistol can just outrun me while i can do fuckall but keep chasing him, it's poor game balance

>Trying to kill a guy who has a gun with a frying pan

You aren't very smart.

>yeah but you can use it for an unfair advantage
Okay

he's running from me because he is one hit away from death, and i'm chasing him because if i turn away he can take free shots at him, what's hard to understand? You're locked into chasing him in such a situation

>he is one hit away from death
Put pan away, punch to death.
How is this hard?

nice job

>nice job

the thing is both players can utilize which allows you to reach the ideal situation where both players know where each one is so there is no luck thanks to surprise factor, just a fair aim battle

>the thing is both players can utilize which allows you to reach the ideal situation where both players know where each one is so there is no luck thanks to surprise factor, just a fair aim battle

>Running with a pistol is faster than running with a grenade

but then what's the point of a melee weapon if i need to use my hands instead at time?
poor game balance

adding to this, listen or look for which side of you the bullets are landing on, you can either hear them hitting the ground/wall or see the dirt pop off the ground

you realize doing this makes your report carry literally no weight in their system, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=JOD3xAUhRpE

I'm surprised how much fun i'm having with this game.

why does this game run like absolute dog shit

>decide to land pool cause 'nobody's gonna go here'
>5 people land pool

So what are the chances of this game not dying in a couple of months? How bad is the playerbase?
I still don't know if I want to buy it or not.

Can somebody fucking tell me what is the fucking range of hearing those fucking footsteps, cause i have a feeling that game fucks me regularly on this

yes the game is retarded with the location of most sound
e.g. if you move while hearing the sound the sound will also move with you although at a different speed, making it impossible to estimate where the sound is coming from while turning away
or you might hear some guy walking 1m behind and 3m to your right only for him to be inside a building 10m in front 8m to the right
Rely more on visuals and use yourself as bait to accurately guess where people are

There's actually a high percentage trick to make sure you actually loot something

But you're a slimy little bitch who logs out of the game when things don't go your way, so I'm not telling you.

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who are playing this on Xbox instead of PC.

>So what are the chances of this game not dying in a couple of months? How bad is the playerbase?
About 1.4m conc not-chinese players, which is still more than doto and csgo combined
I think it'll be fine

THIS FUCKING GAME DIDNT REALIZE I HAD PICKED UP THAT OVER-UNDER FOR SOLID TEN SECONDS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

>There's actually a high percentage trick to make sure you actually loot something
That wouldn't have saved me anyway since the shitty parachuting mechanics made me freeze in the air for 6 whole seconds before i could have my feet on the ground, and he was reloading by the moment i closed my inventory. Not like i'm gonna fight for loot anyway since there's always a problem that is gonna get in the way with this game

>But you're a slimy little bitch who logs out of the game when things don't go your way, so I'm not telling you.
good for you

>know that flying into a wall will bug you the fuck out since the game in general is a buggy clunky piece of shit
>still continue doing so
>bitch about it on malaysian catfish fishing houseboat
nice

You could at least try to carry on insulting me about leaving the game instead of moving on to parachuting, it makes the baiting way too obvious