/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #209

Shikibus Love edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11 (Partially translated, includes part 1 translation): mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (still in japanese, waiting until Dargoth finishes merging the translation): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1163790.html
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=scF4F8Ac7w0
pastebin.com/zxn1JHcz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Succubus Prison question-

I could've SWORE there were multiple Manticore scenes (i think it used to give you a choice to struggle or not) anyone know what happened to the second scene or how you get it?

Have auto mode off and Im jumping out the window but it wont give me the prompt anymore...

hitomi.la/galleries/1163790.html
Translation when?

featherp0n0s

Strange. I see it but the battle processing takes me to Black Alice's third form. Not the fourth despite being set to the BGM for that form.

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

>Shikibus
>Love
Not possible!

Maybe with Nemea, but certainly not with Myusca or Vinum.

Sonya is bullying.

Is that Myusca at the very end of the Succubus Prison ending, coming into the restaurant at the very left side?

Wait how the fuck do you prevent the guy from heading right back into the house after you escape?

Myusca is indisputably best girl.

>I found coca cola in the LOC
Is... is that actually a food item somewhere? I don't remember this being a food item.

You're insane if you think nemea is capable of love. Best to purge all three

It definitely looked like her sprite from behind in the split second it's visible.
Someone might have to try to get a screencap and see if it is her sprite or not.

I think you have to escape without dying once. You cant get addicted to what you never experienced

Cmon user. They're all equally shitty

yeah, the guy escapes and runs away to safety if you never die, all of the other endings he escapes then heads right back to his death because of the pleasure a succubus can give.

Ah. I figured there was some kind of reward for escaping the place without dying, so that's always good to know.

Oh so that's what the guy in the snu-snu thread meant when he said he still got a bad end after the mostly correct-ish steps he laid out to escape gave me what seemed to be the good end.
I'd reset my fresh save whenever I fucked up, not taking the statue revives.

The option to struggle still appears for me in the Japanese version. I don't have the English one, so I don't know if that breaks it or not.

Just quoting from the superboss guide here:

"- set 2 bosses are not added to the pool of floor 100 encounters until you have defeated every one in the hades bonus floor
- (note: 6 bosses, you can only defeat one per visit)
- black alice (3 form marathon), doppel lukas, heinrich, marcellus, judgment, worldbreaker"

The bonus floor he's referencing shows up at random. I've only gotten it 3-4 times and I'm currently churning through the Level 5 trials. Still stuck on Doppel Lukas, and I frankly have no idea how we are supposed to beat Judgment/Worldbreaker Lukas. I don't even think Taoism is enough to make a difference when you null an element.

I didn't get a very good screenshot from the ending, but still, it makes it easy to compare.
It is Myuska.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Yeah, a few towns sell them.

Bugfix patch when? So far I've noticed for Paradox
>Guns and bows reduce your hit rate by 20 instead of increasing it by 50
>Divine Destiny doesn't give 3 turn
>Marytr causes crashes
>Player evasion doesn't work
>Sometimes Chirp's sparrow song gives a shit ton of sp and can crashh the game

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

youtube.com/watch?v=scF4F8Ac7w0

Well, RIP protagonist-kun.

Yeah element weak status doesn't do shit to them because the resistances work off of multiplication. You have to use the special elements like Eternal or Nuclear, and I don't think there's very many (useful) skills with them. Race-killing skills might work but it's not like there's any of those that target humans or angels anyway.

So bad ends all around. Shiki really has to let go of his death boner

Also sometimes attacks just disappear into the void and damage isn't registered?

It's not like he made the game, he just drew the most main of the 3 main girls.
Honestly, I love that split second tease, and feel the ending wouldn't have fit very well without said tease.

May not be Myusca at all, and maybe Vinum laid down the law and said he's off-limits now since he escaped on his own merits, etc.

Maybe it is supossed to be a sequel hook?, like "Shit she found him again, what is in store for our MC now?, find out in the next game*!"

*We may never make another game desu but just in case we feel like it we'll leave this cliffhanger here, also translation by 2030.

>Expecting a good end in a game about shikibus's. Protagonist was screwed from the get go, it's why he doesn't have a name or a personality or any real reason to escape other than not wanting to be dry fished.

I named him Player in my save file to reflect his expendable status.

I could probably win Vinum over anyway since I'd love to study the occult with her and learn about their world.

Right, human and angel slayer bonuses seem to work. I'm not exactly in a position to talk about how strong they are seeing as I can one shot Judgement with Luka using Death Sword Chaos Star, but it shouldn't be too hard if you get a group of magic-based apoptosis or some such to spam Supernova after getting a good set of equipment for all of them.

You can one shot a boss with billions of HP? I find that hard to fathom, even with the equipment available.

No, he fucking doesn't. He says you can hold A to skip.
No one in the game says the you can hold A+Shift to go into turbo skip mode.

So is succ prison protag completely empty or does he exhibit something in h scenes like begging for his life why they're doing this to him or being flat out mind broken and too drunk on the pleasure to care or understand the weight that he's dying?

All of those things happen in some scenes.

I haven't gotten them as a 100th floor boss if that's what your implying, I was just doing the trials for some secret stones after having gotten fairly high in the LoC. Luka had 120k attack and if I'm reading the Jap style numbering right he did like 3 million damage in a single strike.

Ah, I got you now. Yeh, I have no idea if their HP for the initial encounter scales with the rare value or not. I just know that with the regular floor 10 boss being at well over 100mil, I was feeling skeptical for a second.

How are you only doing 3 million with 120k attack?
People were doing similar damage with top tier characters before the patch.

Enemies get much harder at Level 5 (Rare value 7000+). Much much harder. I have no idea what their defense values scale to, but I can say that I can reasonably guesstimate that boss agility is somewhere around ~50-60k at this stage.

You failed to mention the reset character feature crashing the game when trying to access the menu after using it.

Geez, I gotta hurry up and try this myself.

>Protagonist never shitalks the succubus's

>Protagonist never mounts a 'Home Alone' style defense against the succubus's with materials salvaged from around the house

>Protagonist never takes advantage of the time loop to decipher their language and read all the books in the library

>judgement uses ilias's first theme when fought in the boss event floor
>world breaker uses boss_chaos2 when fought in the boss event floor
>both use boss_chaos1 when fought as a 100th floor boss
For what purpose

>Protagonist suffers through countless loops trying to escape being eaten, ridden to death, titfucked to death and sucked to death each time
>Finally escapes after all of that suffering
Immediately goes back inside because he can't live without the pleasure anymore, Shiki doesn't like succubi who don't kill does he? Are all of his stories like this?

Everyone knows the true victim in Succubus Prison is the pizza deliverer.

I wonder what would have happened if the delivery man was female.

So storywise Luka is a virgin because several battle fucks have to happen to advance the story. Does that mean when he finally beds Sonya he'll be the more experienced one? I mean he's been sucked and fondled in every way by every part of the female body by the end of part 2, Surely this could help him when he and Sonya finally do the deed and lose their virginitys to each other,right?

Again, I don't think Shiki wrote the game?

While it'd be weird for the game to call Luka a virgin after I made him fuck everything with a vagina in sight I've already taken that sea dragon's virginity like 10 times so I don't know what to expect.

What's all this talk about Succubus Prison? The translation actually finished?

Yeah

>talk to white rabbit on a whim in the special boss floor
>suddenly marcellus and white rabbit is now in two halves
>but his name is "monster killer"
>refers to alice as type 16 and black alice as type 8
>says he's out to kill every monster lord
>fight
>win
>alice remarks on his age, marcellus says he's been out killing monster lords for over 500 fucking years since he left the village
>his body is mostly robotic and held together by magic now
>says that white rabbit is leading the monster lords and the world to ruin and the only way to prevent it is killing the monster lords
>fucks off to another world to keep hunting

>>his body is mostly robotic and held together by magic now
That explains why he's vulnerable to Doll Killer skills.

monster girl gamu demo 2 this month! get excite!! best monster girl game soon!!

>alice remarks on his age, marcellus says he's been out killing monster lords for over 500 fucking years since he left the village
>says that white rabbit is leading the monster lords and the world to ruin and the only way to prevent it is killing the monster lords
Now things make more sense..... White rabbit say's her purpose is to lead alice. Might just be LOC being LOC but we did see him cut white rabbit in half.
Also looking at how TrTr said the routes would be different it would not be surprising to see based on who was chosen you have to fight Worldbreaker/Judgement Luka with your party excluding Luka since he would become, ya know, those things.

Don't forget the dialogue for other Lukas including the dopples and how when you defeat them they're crying. Shit is strange. This probably has to do with the choice in Esta, it really seems like you will have no choice but to ally with whichever faction depends on your route.

Wonder if there's a similar event with Heinrich the Angel Killer. Hell, considering what those two are called they may be route-exclusive bosses too. Ilias route, fight Angel Killer. Alice route, fight Monster Killer.

Mumumu is shit, SHIT!

Any tips for a scrub who wants to try the new LoC? I get that there's gem socketing for equipment, but I'm not sure how upgrading works. Or what the points you get for beating monsters and progressing floors mean. Also bosses rip my asshole apart.

Shut your gob.
He's the genius who gave us Kitsune Lamia.

>Heinrich's ghost at the sealed sinners prison is kinda released since heaven fell
>Heinrich see's his ghost is is beyond confused
>Ghost Hein see's Lolias and goes beserk
Yeah it seems possible.

Heinrich doesn't get a special little thing, he shows up like the other bosses do. He's a ghost and says he remembers nothing aside from his crusade against angels. If I'm thinking right this version is probably the spirit of the Armored Berserker.
There's a bit of special dialogue if you have Alicetromeria. She says its time for a curtain call before the fight, and afterwards Heinrich says it's been a nice journey.

>If I'm thinking right this version is probably the spirit of the Armored Berserker.
It is. He has just about all of the skills the Armored Berserker has.

There are hundreds of great fetishes, why does he have to do futa?

Because futa is a great fetish duh.
Why do you think so many MGQ artists are also into it?

We accept and enjoy all fetishes here my man. Except NTR

How do you do, fellow elves?

This is getting more confusing by the second. So armored beserker only remembers the crusade against heaven and possibly his adventure's with Black Alice while Marcellus has been gone for five hundred fucking years, isn't even an actual human anymore, and has been killing monster lords this entire time and supposedly White Rabbit is leading alice's to bring worlds to ruin by attempting to follow the correct history? Then why did she force Sonya/Nuruko on Luka and co if all it would do is cause is more alterations to the timeline?

Fuck Part 3 might actually be far, far crazier than imagined.

>Why do you think so many MGQ artists are also into it?

[X]Has drawn futa:

Cool Kyou [_]
Jingai Modoki [_]
Xelvy [_]
Setouchi [X]
Fr Fr [_]
Un Do [_]

Xelvy and UN_DO did futa

>xelvy
>UN_DO

Neglected to mention that one of the skills, Angel-Disintegrating Slash, got officially instated as a Heroism skill as of 2.20 (somewhere above Brave Wall) despite the learnset for the two advanced Hero jobs being full. Just putting that out there.

>Then why did she force Sonya/Nuruko on Luka and co if all it would do is cause is more alterations to the timeline?
The nutter in me says that was done for climax's sake and come part 3, that'll be omitted, allowing a true "no Sonya" run.

user, your mission should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the shikibus fortress and deliver to /mggg/ and myself one copy of the complete walkthrough for succubus prison.

Also, while you're at it, add to the list:
>Koishi Chikasa
>Silk
>Kupala
>D_AM
>Makiya
>Naglfar if he still counts

The world calls for watersports, and we answered: no greater fetish, no better form of femdom.

Damn you all, I was masturbating to Sonya's new scene and I ended up cumming way too much two times and now there's a big smelly spot on my bed.

Right now I'm at the book fetching part, but here is a semi-completed walkthrough posted on /t/

pastebin.com/zxn1JHcz

I know one of the conditions for the bad end is dying too many times, dunno about any others.

>>Protagonist never takes advantage of the time loop to decipher their language and read all the books in the library
I don't think you realize how much time deciphering a whole language would take.
Nor do you realize that time would make you insane, he's not that much of a friend in situations like these. You're not some mentally ubermench doll that doesn't get affected by trauma man.

Thanks senpai. I found out recently that if you try to leave without having the gem with the 3 succ hairs used on it you'll get roasted by a magic wall and SUCCED by mucus or whatever her name is.

I don't like how every scene ends with death or ego death. Couldn't even give us a slavery end for each of the succs when you return to the house.

>Home alone style defense
This would have been excellent. The PC using their hubris against them and finding someway to turn the tables on the succs and banish them back to the shikidimension

You know what you need to do to hide this user.
Eat your mattress.

>Plansect forest.gif

Truly the most xelvy experience.

So either protagonist keeps his Chasity in tact or he becomes mind broken and dead. I'll say this about Shiki, no matter the game his characters will always be a dead end. Morrigan's an ally on the alice route and she still kills Luka in all of her scenes and is completely unrepentant about doing so

I tell you what I learned, heard, and suspected from my previous playthrough and getting spoiled:
Tools needed to escape:
>Demon ashes. Needed to touch the door without getting stunned? Obtained by reading the books in Vinum's room, acquiring the holy water from Nemea's drawer, panties from the bathroom, milk from the fridge (preferred due to being less volatile than semen), discovering the code for the basement by storing your phone in the dustbin, summoning the imp, and killing it with holy water. May need to read previous victim's notes about the door. Didn't get that far
>Key. Needed to physically open the door. Obtained from Vinum. Method 1: Beg her for help early on, agree to sacrifice someone to her, use Nemea's computer to order pizza while she's gone, and watch as the delivery boy is also the food. Method 2: Meet her in the library, repeatedly blame Myusca, memorize the book Vinum shows you, find it among the wrong ones, then bring it back to her. Must be brought back to her in the library, not her room. I think.
>Magical stone. Needed to break enchantments on the house? Acquire Nemea's hair from her bath scene, acquire Vinum's hair from her bath scene, acquire bib from Nemea's room, acquire hair from comb in Myusca's room, use bib to find key under Vinum's bed, open her drawer and take the stone. Empower stone with their hair.
>[For Best End] No deaths. Needed to choose freedom over going back into the house, as the memory of getting succed is too strong to forget.

I was also wondering what the book about Succubus losing their powers was in the game for. I thought there would've been a revenge end, but no just there for fluff. It feels like an chekhov's gun situation though.

Also how do you access the fourth option for killing the gremlin? That doesn't do anything for me.

>The PC using their hubris against them and finding someway to turn the tables on the succs and banish them back to the shikidimension

Literally how. Vinum was able to take point blank revolver bullets to her hand without even flinching.

Seriously who is the best fuckin hero and why is it Marcellus?

Motherfucker bedded and tamed the Lucifer equivalent of MGQ after murdering the monster lord and now he's hopping around dimensions slaughtering beings no weaker than Black Alice like it's no one's business.

Vinum's coldness and cruelty really did it for me.

Nemea is my second favorite when she's in succubus form but my least favorite when she's in human form.

Of course I always enjoy Shikibus too.

They pretty much just let him wander around in a house loaded to the tits with arcane lore.They could have added another route where Vinum was translating books from cum nigger to moon rune and left out a book detailing a banishing ritual for strong demons. You read the book, sneak around the house collecting materials, and then find someway to lure them all into the same area so you can banish them. At least something that doesn't just make it bad end: the game.

Are you talking about the holy water? You need to read all the books in Vinum's room, or at least just the one that shows you the picture of the holy water. Then go to nimea or whatever's room and rifle through her dresser to find the holy water. You should be able to use it now.

Also yeah I'm not sure what's up with that book, maybe there'll be another DLC. Hell maybe it'll work the way I was thinking in my post here

>bad end: the game

But that's my fetish. This game was made for people like me. Let me have this. You have plenty of other games with good ends you can play.

>delivery guy shows up
>it's the fucking Demon King