amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
>Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jA2TMgnb
pastebin.com/epYnC90Q
mediafire.com/file/u07eq935wd8pb6n/fn2f four.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=XUX6clocFO4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEQEBxQ9-A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you go to canon Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? Either the first game's location or the second.

I'd prefer the second location. The quality of everything just seems better.

scott forgot what character motivation is and just kept making games on the fly.

I'd like to see what the original Freddy Fazbear's was like, but there isn't a game for it as of yet.

Any Lolbit fics?

It should have been IV's location but Scott succumbed to the power of Retcons.

pastebin.com/jA2TMgnb is the only non-Ghost one I can recall.

>Waited almost three years
>For this
What happened?

Never done this before but, reposting for new thread, due to shenanigans

I wanted to draw my favorite still shot from FNAF 6's intro, except with Mr. Vess instead of ol' Willy. Drawing in such a different style was crazy fun!

It certainly suits him

What are YOU looking at?

Repost of EWS Part 7
pastebin.com/epYnC90Q
Part 8 is coming slow but steadily.

a faggot

Scott watched a trailer for the meme horror movie of 2017 that everyone and their dog saw. Forgetting that Pennywise’s bulbous forehead and buck teeth were chosen not because they were “cool” or whatever was Scott’s reasoning for slapping them on Springtrap, but because they helped bring together the “spider” look the movie needed.

The weird thing is, I can actually see this working if 6 wasn’t as low on content and spooks as it is (when you ignore the pizzeria sim sections). You could even do it without much retconning. Play up the silly look that Billy has going on here, and turn and make it into more of a mask with a clear divide between the man and the Spring Bonnie character. Both literally and figuratively.
Scott could’ve had him telling jokes and stories when it’s really all pre-recorded from decades ago, and William just found a cassette player or maybe a voice box from one of his old springsuits. It would mirror Henry’s use of recorded tapes, and it would also probably have more potential for creepiness than if it was Quiptrap. Keep the actual modern day William mute, with his usage of his own voice as either an intelligent one or the incidental work of a savage beast that’s long forgotten his identity.

If that were the case, you would've seen a mirror

She's been working hard up to this point

Look at her go

She just keeps getting stronger and stronger

How could you do this?

Easily.

>I keep screaming but God won't answer

To be fair Springtrap's design in FNAF3 was absolutely perfect, anything different would have been downhill

He stole Golden Freddy's Face to disguise himself to fool the viewer into thinking he's someone else at first, that's what happened

When is this even remotely indicated

His snout kind of looks like Freddy’s, I guess.
But it still doesn’t really justify why the design itself fails to scare or be interesting. Springtrap? More like Springcrap. I wonder if the fact that these are only ever meant to be seen in a jump scare and a salvage minigame had an impact on this game’s design quality.

This is the sort of shit I wish the actual games had. You don't need to overdo it with spikes and sharp teeth when simple rotting animatronics on their own are spooky enough.

What animatonic did this used to be?

It was Hoggle from Labyrinth.

Well the good news is that these are from a fangame called "Fredbear's Fright"

Here's an even better image.

It’s a shame we never got animatronics that went for this. Even the withereds were still just terminators in fursuits, not really accurate.

Not him but I think Scott mentioned it somewhere, plus Springtrap says "You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me." It makes sense that he'd sustain damage after the fire though.

This guy has a far better understanding of what makes animatronics scary than Scott ever did.

I don't get it

But the bots in the first game are cuter

Ha, no.

Context?

It looks like a motherfucking TTGL reference

The lack of mecha anime themed art of 5N has always astounded and saddened me.

>tfw SL wasn’t about releasing Afton’s giant mechanical monsters and bringing an age of robot superiority and dominion

I feel like I've seen this post before

>mfw
Wew that's some goos stuff.
>Springtrap's plan of staring at Toy Chica working out in tight yoga pants backfires when he gets drafted into having to do pushups for the first time since 'Nam

We need more of this chicken

I really like harsh lines
I know it sounds dumb, but this pixelated, MSpaint-tier art really does it for me

Yup a good role model, nothing in between the lines

I agree wholeheartedly. If it wasn't all a simulation, I feel like there could be interesting ideas featuring her high danger and gruesome partners. A chicken in the spotlight running a posh pizzeria.

>his girlfriend can do more pushups than him
>kills another 10 kids to feel like a man again

>all a simulation

>danger
She’d probably be pretty rough with Helpy and the Cupcakes. A big, clumsy animatronic that causes a bunch of accidents seems like a likely schtick.

>he's outrun by the kids
>even worse they think he's trying to play tag

>6 was all a simulation
Surely no one actually believes this

People still think Afton had a wife so anything is possible.

Well he had a kid

>implying the kids won't turn out to be even more extremely advanced animatronics built by Afton and/or Henry.

There's nothing that indicates either he did or didn't other than having kids, to my recollection

>BB is the crying child
>JJ is Elizabeth
>Micheal's an endoskeleton programmed to believe it was human

>Haven't heard about shit since Five Nights at Freddy's 4
>Get back in to Five Nights because I keep hearing about the series
>Two games and at least one book have been released since then
Can someone fill me in on what the fuck happened? I think William is the Purple Guy, but I don't know much else.

Scott stopped taking his meds and as a result has completely fucked up the series even more than it was with 4 by tailoring the games for Reddit.

Three games and three books.
As for the lore, I have no idea, I stopped paying attention to that after World.

>Reddit pandering
I have no idea what this means for the series, but it sounds awful.

More evil Australians using zoom gas to make people hallucinate sweater clad puppets doing sit ups while a communist black Freddy knockoff suit sits in a corner.

Scott can't have stopped taking his meds because he was never taking his meds.

Hey guys, I meant to show this beforehand when I was talking about "The Diner" but what I had couldn't fit in the file section. But anyways these were the animatronics that were gonna be in "The Diner" game before it got canceled

Fuck if I really know. Sister Location brought out more speculation and hackneyed theories than any game before it, and I still can't tell what was serious or just people fucking around. There was this period of time where people said Purple Guy is actually the dude who made all the robots and accidentally murdered his own daughter based on SL, but I guess Pizzeria Simulator finally killed that idea.

I got miitopia today and I'm making FNAF character humanizations with it.
>Bonnie: Freddy, the Dark Lord took my fucking face.

>clumsy
>Funtime Chica trips and falls on top of some kid
>his arms are outstretched and he has a giant smile on his face seconds before being pancaked

I made a dumb little game last thread, here's the download link if anyone missed it and wants to play it.
mediafire.com/file/u07eq935wd8pb6n/fn2f four.exe
I got the music working and added a replay button. I also added a special something if you score at or above 100.

That actually looks kinda cool
>James
kek

That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

They really didn't need to make two Spring Bonnies and a proto-Freddy, did they?

>new game to unlock secrets in
Awesome.

I have no idea to be honest, it was back during the male vs female thing for Spring Bonnie and I guess the creator wanted to please both sides I guess.

>I also added a special something if you score at or above 100.
Indeed you did add something

What was the point of Lefty, again? Did we really need another damn Freddy, or for the Puppet to be back?

Had to tie up a loose end. By burning it.

;)

The wife was probably a part of the first incarnation of 6, but got wiped, with her chunk of the story being replaced with Charlie and Henry/CM. Cassette Man seems to be a late-stage addition, as Scott hired SL's voice actors pretty early in development when things were still being changed willy nilly while Dave Steele was only listed in September.

We never did get Technician 3, did we?

Died in the vents.

Repurposing

Unf?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUX6clocFO4

Gentlemen, behold! The only FNAF let's play you'll ever need!
youtube.com/watch?v=iEQEBxQ9-A4

They're all so perfect. I love the chipped wear and tear on Withered Chica's beak which I hadn't noticed last time and I like the change you made to Chica's arms. The new thickness really goes a long way in keeping with the powerhouse arms of her old Withered form. It's funny but now I notice out of all them Chica is the only one of the flock to not have teeth of any sort showing. Something about Funtime Chica's collar makes me think that she's wearing a pink vest of sorts in a opposite end design of Toy Chica which is neat. I know I said it last time but those firework glow effects are top notch.