>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bksuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any fanart of Silque in alternate outfits? Genny too.

-----

nobody cares about silky but there is lots of azura in alt outfits :^3

The /feg/ compendium, now with Chrome available again!

Please draw shitty MSpaint like stuff, we're trying to collect images for all 204 heroes in the game.
I'll collect them and upload them to an album.
Try to keep the size to 400x400.
Attach the name of the Hero you've drawn to the filename or the post, in case it's very abstract.
Try not to draw duplicates.
No signatures, no names.
I will try to keep book of the images I get and display a picture of heroes that haven't had the pleasure of being drawn in paint. It may happen I overlooked your picture or forgot to cross it out on the list. If that happens, it was just my fault. Please post your picture again and I'll make sure to add it.

When we're done with all 204 heroes, we send that shit to IS or whatever.

Current collection
imgur.com/a/bksuk

Enjoy.

Stop using this thread, it's a Raul thread.

Fucking hell.

>literally sour grapes
fucking nice

New banner fucking when?
I've got feathers stocked desperately need to roll red for merge fodder but there's no banner worth rolling on right now.

It's a good thing you were able to explain your shitty joke to the people who have already shown you repeatedly that they already have him

I'm in the exact opposite state, got merge fodder but no feathers.

How worthwhile would it be for me to give my +Spd/-Hp Spring Camilla a bladetome? I pulled an Airzura that she'd be compatible with, but I doubt I'd need a bladetome flier for anything in particular, since I've finished all the CC/SA missions and such

That’s always better imo. You can work towards your merges with non rng gated rewards. And here I am sitting on +9 Rein and Nino, with 40k feathers as of tonight, and no new banner in sight as well as a legendary banner once again teased at end of month.

Tiki butt.

Maximum fluff

>last played over 4 weeks ago

Should I S-Rank big sister

Fir banner when?

of course

If doing bladetome then +atk with Deathblow is preferable. With speed boon and Hone she only hits what, 35? She gets little out of speed and more out of attack. Without attack boon you’re better off pursuing other builds like keen wolf or raven.

Touch Fluffy Deidre

It is your responsibility to make her forget about Abel

For someone just starting out is this any good?
Not really interested in the pvp stuff if that changes anything.

Cheeky Tiki!~

>accidentally closed the file

FUG now I need to redo Surtr completly again ...

MERRIC'D
That's actually a solid start though.

Units are actually not bad for starting out, very balanced if you know what you're doing and easy to skill up, but overall you also don't have any hard-carry units (Nino, Reinhardt, Bow Lyn, etc) and thus people will likely tell you to reroll.
If Merric is +spd, or -hp +whatever then he's a decent option.

submitting this for Henry

Merric is a pretty harsh pity breaker (especially since pretty much any other 5* in the green pool is better) but outside of that you got both a dancer and well balanced barracks
I'd keep it personally

Redraw that shit and I'll add it.

Cant believe no one has done Hector yet

Flier blades can reach +30 attack with the full buff suite so they are very valuable in player hands. If we ever get content again, she might come in handy. I'd argue she's the worst blade-user of the three flier tomes, though.

Honestly, I'd go for a solid red/green start, since you get BLyn and Fjorm for free, but if you like it then keep going.

>Merric’d
Is he that trash? He’s been bitchslapping people so far, but i suppose that could just be his rank.

Waiting on the KKK Hector here, really now.

If you're not interested in the arena, he's probably fine. If you plan to ever use the Arena, you'll probably want someone else.

How many (you)s did you get this week?

Merric is abit too balanced where he's not good at anything, but with proper IVs you can make use of him. With -hp +res you can give him Fury for truly jack-of-all trades build, otherwise +spd -res/-hp for very solid prf-based attacks (you can with either of prf tomes). Lastly if you get a Taco then CC works good with his balanced stats.

Saber is a mediocre sword and Merric is a bad green mage without good IVs and investment. Brave Lucina and Azura are great support units but they can't carry you through tougher content.

Unless you like those units I'd reroll, especially if that Lucina was your free Brave unit pick.

What's the cut-off for the 10k feathers? I'm at nearly at 150k points and in 3800+ rank but I'm curious about the next tier.

Every 5* is good at the start. His max stats are mediocre and he's not well-built for what a mage does.

Not even then. He's barely competent for the more difficult modes of PvE unless you invest a lot in him.

Bigger version

Post your ideal b8% banner.

Mia
Soleil
New Legendary Princess

Summer Corrin
Summer Robin
Brave Lucina

Summer Tiki
Dorcas
Brave Ike

PA Olivia
H Sakura
Kagero

You're on the battlefield and this Christmas hunk smacks your waifu on the ass.

What do you do?

Laughed pretty hard, good stuff user.

What said. Even though I'd argue that Brave Lucina is perfectly competent as her own unit.

I don't think he wants to spank his sister. He'd do 0x2 anyway

Attack him from range.

I'm in love.

someone redpill me on cucking people in arena

WILL YOU SURVIVE

cuuuuute

This is fucking bullshit. I just want my fucking flying singer.

Three rally mages, all with breaker skills.
One dancer.

Holy shit this one is amazing

I got 8 (You)s.

Oh fuck, I just realized what you drew there.

Do you think FE: Mutiny is real?

there are better options like nino or cecilia

4. At least I’ll get up to rank 7 tonight, though. I started my game over.

Oh nice you even did the dreamworks face

No.

This is the first season where I got none

And I blame it entirely on Alfonse. That useless fuck.

As real as FE: gothic

>mfw i made this and somebody else uploaded theirs while i was making it

>at home screen collecting rewards
>see random (1) over that friend summoning stone thing in the bottom left (that I doubt anyone ever uses)
>check it
>I got a friend request
>it's from a fellow Oboro friend
Nice

>post this
>think fuck it, buy 20 for a couple more summons
>first bunch all red, summon one
>camilla 5*
>fucking God damnit
>another, blue and gray
>takumi
>last roll, one green
>azura
>res+, def-
I mean
Fuck man, still a ton of orbs, but...

Replace Kagero with Faye or Mist to make it realistic
Replace Brave Lucina with Lute to have only one Brave per Legendary
Replace Summer Robin with Nephenee to make it follow some new "1 unit from each of the four remaining seasonals" rule

Perfection. I'd feel immense regret spending 200+ on the last one.

I am RavenMan!

It's annoying we'll always have Fjorm and Gunnthra filling up slots in these banners. Just add them to the normal pool already isis

this banner would make my fucking wallet explode holy shit

Festive armored plegian mages!

I want to hug Lucina and hold her tight

who got rest of sched for january? we got a mini temp coming up?

I feel like building a squad.

Someone give me ideas please, a theme or a game, anything.

My IVs are
+atk/-spd 4*Abel
+spd/-def 4* Rebecca
+def/-res 4* Raven
+res/-defense 4* Titania
Neutral 5* Lucina
+def/-atk New Years Azura

Can’t remember Saber’s or Merric’s but pretty sure the IV site called them both dogshit stats.

The Askr Trio should come at 5* or at the very least 4. I really don’t want to piss away all of those feathers to promote these shitters.

Sounds good. I'd still roll on it. Faye still makes good firesweep fodder and I'll take a Lute or Neph.

that blue looks good, too bad fjorm will take one spot

Owl weapons. Katarina, Mae, Boey, and Innes.

I don't need or want another dancer but I need Hone Fliers to continue building my flier team.
Is it worth rolling for NYAzura or should I just hold on until another banner includes Hinoka?

Loli team

I wanna crush Mia's uterus

>I need Hone Fliers
>Hone Fliers is on banner right now
>should I roll for it?
You answered your own question.

If all you're looking for is hone fliers fodder no reason not to try rolling for azura, you can keep trying all month. Who knows when hinoka is going to get another banner.

I-I think these are pity (You)s. The 290 is because I forgot to replace Berkut from last season

Sophia, Florina, Selena, regular Lissa
Zaza Squad

Soleil
W Tharja
Elincia

Nephenee
Fjorm (probably mandatory)
Summer Corrin

Dorcas
B Ike
Gunthra (probably mandatory)

PA Olivia
H Sakura
OC with a dagger prf that applies debuffs prior to combat

This, but through her colon.

Oboro a shit and you know it.

Also replace Soleil with someone like YTiki or Snacki. There's only been 5*-exclusives on the Legendary banners.

I want Mia to crush my dick

wait do you also get a bonus for using the rotation units on defense? maybe thats why i dont have any good (you)s

Nyahaha! Henry makes an entrance. He's a manlet because i forgot to 400x400 before I started.

Wait, you can change the refinement you chose for a weapon?

I just upgraded my first one (I'm late I know, I just didn't feel like I needed to, and I still don't feel like I need just wanted to test it out) and noticed I can choose the other ones still. Thought it was a one time thing.

Maria a shit. Add Halloween Tiki and it’s perfect.

I know she isn't fagboy ;)