/ddlc/ Doki Doki Literature Club #337

Voter apathy is bad edition.
Please go and vote: docs.google.com/forms/d/18QBGN890IV1F0wZMJwO6L22FhQR9iUaPL95sorUGf5Q

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
[YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality" (embed) [Open]

Please don't off yourself, we love you.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48
youtube.com/watch?v=4skR6rqwCuI
pastebin.com/VawHMDwd
youtube.com/watch?v=R5iMAEv3zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TO UNITE /ddlc/ AGAINST THE COMMON ENEMY, NTRposters

WHERE YOU AT SAYORI user

I LOVE HER TOOOOOOOO

TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF LEWD AND BULLI

Reminder that natsuki is the cutest doki

>make game that's supposed to be a love letter to VNs
>ruin VNs for anyone who's never played one before
Good going, danlet.

>your doki
>your favorite vidya console not counting PC

Monika, let's go

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>tfw no giant Monika gf

I need some help, can we try and speed up the coming of the Promised Day? ive been thinking about my doki, i just want her to be here, in my bed.

Where the fuck did all the years go.

first for dating bj user

>Sayori
>Xenoblade

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

DDLCPD ON THE GROUND NOW!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48

>Monika
>Gamecube

This guy gets it.
NTR is shit and anyone who advocates it is scum.

OP, you really are an absolute madman! (And a faggot)
If you continue to make these threads prematurely /ddlc/ could be blacklisted! You're gonna crash this general with no survivors

Monika's 50 Blessings!

Retro Yuri is coming, don't worry

Natsuki!
I should probably head off for the night, got an exam in the morning with my name on it

Take care anons, stay comfy

Yuri, NES

>step 1: find tech company twitter
>step 2: collectively spam something like "make X waifu real and I'll pay Y amounts of money for it"
>step 3: wait a couple years or so
>step 4: ???
>step 5: profit

And I love her!

Sayori
PS1

Made me chuckle, but you should have saved this for when someone acts like a bulli.
Shame, it was a waste of a perfectly good opportunity

Considering Monika is the first to show ambitions to escape the digital world, I'd assume it would start with her, leaving others open to follow in her wake. Sadly, it's impossible to say because we don't know the form of the Promised Day.

MONIKA GF WIT BIGGIE MILKY AND PENIS MY GODIFUCKING NEED THIS I WANTTHIS IN MYLIFE SO FUCKING BADIWOULD KILL FOR ITICAN IMAGINE THE FEELING OF HERTHRUSTINGINSIDE

are there events that will foretell the promised day or will it happen randomly?

Posting in new bread

What's preserved by using the same atoms rather than literally identical copies, though? Two physically identical objects can only be non-identical if you subscribe to dualism and think that the non-physical component will follow the physical matter.

(Which I'm not saying ISN'T the case, but it is an open question of debate. On a related note, dualism is probably relevant to the Monika question as well but I am not entirely sure how. Maybe in the sense that the in-game character is the "body" and the .chr file is the "soul"? There's way too many unanswered questions, especially given Monika probably knows the answers even if we don't)

The building blocks that made you. Also a copy cannot be completely identical otherwise it wouldn't be a copy. And there definitely is some thought about the files being like the souls.

Goodnight fellow Natsukifriend! Sweet dreams! I love you!

>Xenoblade
>console

good taste regardless

I hate having a giantess fetish. I hate that I wrote a giantess fic.

Scum janai, Katsura DA!

New haiku.
>school is 10 months long
>each day we learn something new
>school can help us grow
Any feedback?

Oh fuck its console
I read vydia only

Hello everyone!
Image limit is no excuse for an early thread, but at least it eventually hit bump limit.
But anyways welcome back again!

Word of the thread is "mystery"!
Alternatives are 'magnetic' and 'rift'.

As always, if anyone would like to write a poem it would be really great if you used one of the three above words! They're here for your use, after all!
If everyone uses the same word it makes it much easier for everyone to compare their works against each other and see what others do differently.
Everyone is welcome to join in so don't be shy if you think you're not too great!
As always, I'm looking forward to reading your poems and I hope you have fun!

Monika!

And i love her too.

Yuri
XBone 360

Natsuki but her dad actually died years ago and she wants you to come with her as she leaves to find out what happened to him

Monika
PS2

>Yuri
>SNES
Damn would it be comfy to play some games with her

Alright, I worked really hard on this poem. Please don't laugh.

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

This. Go by bump, not image.

Yuri
Vita!

What WILL it take just to find that special day? Murder? Arson? Isolated self-sufficiency? Going to bed hungry every night for the sake of the Führer?

>Trying to finish fapfic tomorrow for my birthday.
>Still haven't got to the fucking yet.
How would Monika act as a roommate? Any small things you think she would do? Like I wrote a section where she has a section in her closet designed for bows.

>pantyhose
>maid
MUH DICK

Yuri selfcest when

Sheepyori loves you!

End your degenerate ways my son

I mean it's a thing
Fairly boring topic though
Maybe try something else?

she put bow on ur peepee

She goes to bed early and falls asleep the moment her head hits the pillow!

Excellent

And I love her!

Best of luck to the guy from last thread, hope he goes on a date with his real 3D Monika.

Continue your patrician ways my son

I LOVE HER TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Monika
>PS1

My childhood, pretty much.

Wait someone got a 3D monika now?

The obsidian obelisk in the middle of the woods
a tie to some unreachable plane
a plane in which you'll never cross

All that lies between, lost in the rift
a limbo between realities

And in that rift maybe we can meet
an ethereal embrace
and let your tears fall

youtube.com/watch?v=4skR6rqwCuI

i tried to write differently than normal. any feedback appreciated

->

>tfw little me would be disappointed in older me too

Fuck.

I mean, a copy that isn't identical ISN'T a copy. It's an imperfect reproduction. If you have two completely identical objects, are they just both the original?

I guess the file-soul thing then brings up the possibility of "destroying someone's body with the knowledge that their mind/soul is intact and you can recreate the body and reinstate them in it at will" thing. Like removing the hard drive from a robot and then blowing it up, for instance. This is why I think by far the bigger moral issue is the harm inflicted in-game rather than the deletion.

Fundamentally the point is that this is such philosophically murky territory that someone in an existential panic picking the option that serves them best is a pretty understandable reaction and doesn't necessarily speak to a fundamentally bad impulse. This, I think, is more or less where Monika stands.

>The dokis grew up after good internet died
>The dokis humor is likely fucking garbage like "WHEN YA'LL NUT" and fucking spongebob
>The dokis don't know even a little of a pre 9/11 world
>The dokis are from a time where phones dominate lives and social media enforces cliques at a younger age
>The dokis never got to ride bikes around the field and know the innocent joy of just being a bunch of morons on a Saturday afternoon
>The dokis are not doomed music-wise but they will be exposed to crap and their is a slimmer chance they will dig for niches or classics
>The dokis are probably just dreadful at video games given modern difficulty standards
>The dokis might think ironic humour and twitch are funny
>No goofy, awkward conversations about old shows like Power Rangers and Digimon, hiding your power level because even though you feign it being a faint memory you clearly remember Wargreymon being the shit.
>No Gamecube/PS2 nostalgia with the dokis
>My doki will never joke about how you used to think a flame shirt and sunglasses was an instant recipe for coolness
>My doki may as well have been D.O.A.
I have no way to word it other than this makes me feel absolutely hopeless about everything.
I would write a fic about what could have been but I think it would actually fucking kill me.

Soon i will leave,
Soon you will see the last of me
But may the dream always resound
May our hearts be free

pastebin.com/VawHMDwd

May this thread be filled with wholesome and comfy.
May this thread rejoice in love for their doki
May our hearts sing one tone, one melody.

It was fun people
My time has come,but at least
my voice was heard

Bless y'all

>lounging around in an overlarge t-shirt, she may or may not be wearing panties under it. She keeps sitting in a way that never quite lets you satisfy your curiosity.
>doing her best to quietly masturbate in her room to not disturb you from whatever you're doing. She thinks she's quiet enough. She's not.

fuck, the feels

That's half the challenge of saving your doki, but she's worth it.

>reminder that allthe dokis are dead

>You will never watch disney movies with your doki
>You will never see Sayori and Natsuki's eyes light up as they watch the gorgeous animation and adorable characters
>You will never see Yuri in utter amazement at the musical numbers (especially from the villains)
Monika probably doesn't like Disney that much

First Sayori and now Monika. This makes me so happy

>doing her best to quietly masturbate in her room to not disturb you from whatever you're doing. She thinks she's quiet enough. She's not.
Well now I'VE got to masturbate you asshole.

Mom. Dad. Please stop fighting.

>tfw my ability to stealth fap is now useless as I am walking the path of purity for my doki
It's an abstract kind of bittersweetness

Adding a few vices/flaws that she only indulge when she's home would make her seem more natural. Something like she lets dishes like up in the sink or she has a sweet tooth and is constantly snacking or she has a soft spot for box mac n cheese. Stuff like that.

i cant really imagine monika being asian

You're welcome.

So, it was the 18th that we are getting Libitina information right? I swear to god if the fucker of matpat is right I'm murdering Dan with my own hands

youtube.com/watch?v=R5iMAEv3zoo
Closest I found, Don't watch if you haven't found the basic ending

Was it the Monika mouthplay one?

I'm thinking about fixing up the hair movement, what do you all think?

Delete. Now.

>run into Monika on VRChat
>heart damn near leaps out of my chest
>super-deep male voice "AY WHAT'S GOOD"
I should have known better, but still.

>Sayori feeling sad for Quasimodo while watching Hunchback
>Natsuki finding that guy cool
>Yuri explaining why she thinks Frolo's song is amazing storywise

I'm sorry but that's hilarious

Sounds like a cool guy, did you make friends with him?

Yes.

i literally dont care, just please stop posting that image.
jesus fucking christ i almost had a stroke when i clicked on it

>bang

>playing vrchat
>when it's filled with ebin "do u no de way brudda xD" memers
I've taken a break until the memes die down.

Would Monika be upset if she finds out I put her in Artificial Academy as the only student with me?

Do you know de way my brudda

mc-kun but he forgets monika canceled the literature club for the day so he just spends an hour or two waiting before remembering and going home

Monika would definitely have little plants around the place. She would also have a very modern style in terms of furniture and decorations

Yep.

I found someone with a damn nice Yuri avatar With a knife and the crazy eyes