Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 90 characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Xiahou Yuan and Yue Jin share the Twin Rods, and they're shit. (Except Taishi Ci is fast.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVrIV9S6Jro
youtu.be/ydz2pMPKGoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ow2eaGhmtRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shu is the best!

europe > china

This, you fuckers need to play a game about an actual historical setting like Rome total war.

What if I want fantasy shit in my games? I don't need realism.

Then you need to fuck off to whatever caters to your Chinese fanfiction anime bullshit and leave historical franchises like total war alone.

Shut up. Yes you do. Running around with tonfas and giant claws in a warzone is stupid.

>Then you need to fuck off to whatever caters to your Chinese fanfiction anime bullshit
That's why I'm here in /eagg/.

>he took the bait

Does it make you want Saber back?

Why does it always have to be a choice between two bad things? Why can't we have nice things?

>DW9
>"""""nice""""" things
It's too late for that, my friend.

Shouldn't have started a fight with /twg/ you can't end.

What happened did the thread get raided by /twg/?

No, due to the announcement of the new total war game where are now merging /eagg/ and /twg/ to create /eatwg/.

Yay! New friends!

no I am not a fan of creating a new dynasty. I am a loyalist!

/eagg/ has lasted for 400 threads, and it will last for /400/ more!

Do you guys read any wuxia/xianxia?

I do. im currently reading a shitty one called emperors domination.

Bro I would welcome any merge away from all the Warhammer...

Oh I've been reading that one too. The cultivation part is a mess since levels never had any impact on the MC and in every arc they'll just mention how something happened in the past but they won't explain what.
Still it's pretty good for the face slapping and the fights.

I have accepted the merge.

Means you gotta stay for it...

Guys, remember to keep our thread alive, don't shitposting in /twg/ too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVrIV9S6Jro
yes boss

Greetings, /eagg/. I am a patrician hailing from /twg/ and hear the call to unite our peoples. So I must ask: what potential waifus do you have to offer for diplomatic marriage?

we present to you the most beautiful woman in all of china.

Just don't tell her Dad.

Thanks image for being uploaded.

Has anyone made a version of this image where he's saying /eagg/ instead?

Who is this cute girl?

My Lord. I bear great news!
Our invasion of /twg/ is an resounding success!

Hao!! HAO BA!!!

Needs to be browner.

good night my people

Goodnight, my brother.

youtu.be/ydz2pMPKGoE

old man's using his arrows while using cloudburst?

nice maybe

These new gameplay batch really sucks. Also lmao at Huang Zhong's musou stance. Zhong Hui's new weapon looks boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2eaGhmtRk

Guys? Where are you?

man, the new total war sure looks good.

Eh, it's still rather flashy. The most disappointing part is that he doesn't get his floating sword for the Musou.

>Huang Zhong is a Xiahou Dun clone

Why didnt you save the Han guys ?

Do you think they're gonna do a TWTK collaboration? You know they're going to do it

its time had come.

So how are they going to handle time skips? Will each scenario change the the open world?

How big is his dick?

I like our somewhat alive general even if it's only thanks to shit posting
Millennial time frame is early 1980's to early 2000's. You're probably a gay ass gen y motherfucking millennial.

Jesus Christ the lag in that gameplay....

>....

Suck my dick you fucking whore :^)

If I wanted realism, I'd play litterally every generic as western game on the market right now. Racing sims, shooting sims, wrestling sims, you name it. Over-the-top, silly fun shit is hardly around anymore. Actually fuck it, if I want non fiction I can just walk outside, I get that when I go grocery shopping. I'd take DOOM a thousand times over all the ridiculous brown and gray realism shooters that have come out for the past 15 years.

Can't be worse than 8.

My Lord. We are still facing pockets of resistance in /twg/ here and there. How do we proceed?

>Ubisoft towers

I thought Zhong Hu's new weapon looked pretty fun to play actually

Yeah, each scenario has a "main battle", which when finished ends the era and skips to the next point of the story with factions and such rearranged until you finish the next main battle again.

You're doing a great job, Jiang Wei ;)
Keep up the good work.

>Jiang Wei

I don't care who the fuck is that, I don't even remember either. He looks like that DW faggot Jiang Wei anyway.

its a CAW portrait
ROTK jiang wei looks less faggoty

I see you come from the other side

Don't mind me, I'm just taking a tour here ;)

Pretty sure he only had like one similar animation. That's the new dao moveset not the new Dun moveset.

t. Jim Sterling

It's okay anyway, Huang Zhong used to have only a bow and was a generic back in the PS2 days. Having Podao moveset is actually a good thing happened to the old man.

>was a generic back in the PS2 days
You should stop talking about things you have no idea about.

And you should stop being butthurt and serious about my opinion, fag.

Kill yourself newshit.

Keep crying bitch ;^)

I see you're from /a/. Learned a few things from those pathetic virgins, heh?

and you must be from Reddit with that retarded behaviour of yours.

Fun castle is ours for the taking!!
*Lu Meng and Lu Xun appear from behind*

>Reddit
>retarded behaviour
Just how sad you are ;)

Hello new friend, enjoy your stay in /eagg/.

“You, my friend, are simple and sincere. Liu Bei is a scoundrel adventurer, and Zhuge Liang is a slippery customer. They and you are utterly different.”

t. Zhou Yu

I'm confused.
I know nothing of eastern history but is shogun that far from the truth? By the standards of other (non Warhammer) games.

You guys told me Cao Cao was /ourchink/ but i started watching the TV series and he just killed Lü Bosche.
Doesn´t look as /ourchink/ at all

I haven't played that so I can't tell. Things are like this. In 1560 Oda defeated Imagawa and began his conquest. After 22 years a large part of Japan was under his control but Mitsuhide rebelled against him and he was killed. Or killed himself. Dunno. Mitsuhide only lasted for 13 days before another of Oda's generals Hideyoshi Toyotomi defeated him and took over Nobunaga's place. Hideyoshi began his conquest and by 1590 he made the Hojo surrender and united the land. He wasn't content with that and began invading Korea. He didn't do much and the campaigns ended in retreat for him just like Zhuge Liang and Jiang Wei. In 1598 Hideyoshi died and left his infant son to take over and be protected by 5 regents. Of these five Tokugawa was one. Tensions between Tokugawa and the other regents began and Sekigahara happened. Mitsunari wasn't a regent though. Ieyasu won and took the title of shogun. In 1615 he defeated Hideyori, Hideyoshi's son and Yukimura in the Siege of Osaka and all of Japan now was under his control. This is pretty much what happened but I could have done better

I only just found out Zhong Hui does not have his flying swords. this is the last straw. this might be the first game im just gonna skip till a lot later, as a Koeidrone saying that the truth hurts my heart.

>fucked off to be a wageslave for a day
>came back and see /twg/ is /eagg/-related now

Bye :^)

>In 1560 Oda defeated Imagawa and began his conquest
Not really, he only really began his conquest after he met Ashikaga Yoshiaki, the 15th shogun, which was around 1566.

/twg/ is our province now

Man... This game... What a shame. Oh well, I guess I can ignore it.

I don't know why these elitist idiots insult reddit. It's generally pretty nice in alot of subreddits.

You have to go back

Go back to /a/, newbie.

Nigga I've been here for ages, I'm the fag who keeps posting wrestling shit lately. Not everybody that thinks you're gay is the same person

I'm not going anywhere, so carry on being toxic, Mr. Shitposter.

>posting unrelated shit
>telling people to fuck off
I'm on to your shit, Kongmeme. You can't fool me.