/gsg/ - Grand Sengoku General

We discourage campaign posting. If anyone posts in the thread about any campaigns, promising content or not, be sure it's a /v/tard known for complaining and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 13th of January:
1847 – The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
1849 – Establishment of the Colony of Vancouver Island.
1893 – U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
1895 – First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war's opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
1935 – A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
1951 – First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins.
1991 – Soviet Union troops attack Lithuanian independence supporters in Vilnius, killing 14 people and wounding around 1000 others.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/6r5c3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hitlermod is cute

fag

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

white men

Reminder that Oswald Mosley did nothing wrong

Amazing OP

>albeit as a paper tiger proxy.
They're not a proxy to anyone. China actively hate them now.

ótimo post

>turkey
>great power
>2018
What the fuck are you smoking?

me and the gf(male)

No, probably Argentina

They still hold geopolitical utility to China. China "hating" them is more of a show, since the mineral wealth the chinks can get from the Norks, who are effectively economically isolated, is greater than the "international sanctions".

Nukes mean nothing for power ranking though. If they did Russia would be the number one world power.

No, the amount of nukes doesn't mean anything. the existance of nukes does though. Like, i'd be one of the most important persons on the planet if i got my hands on a nuke and the means to launch it at an important city

They really don't. They recently started refusing to buy Nork coal because they're so sick of them. North Korea is literally the top 10 anime memes that went too far.

More like you'd be shot dead in less than a minute

Do you honestly think Pakistan is in any capacity a great power just because it has that capacity? Fucking Germany is more relevant and powerful.

But then the nuke would be launched and millions would die
D:

I mean from Europe when I think about countries, Spain couldn't beat Turkey in a 1v1 currently, the spanish government is to weak compared to the nigh autocratic rule that erdogan has over the nation. Portugal would only be effective in a defensive war, if that, Italy is still a meme until they can get their southern regions in check criminally, Poland/Baltics aren't it, so who else? Turkey has some pretty hefty regional power in what has been recently a very shaky region, and what will continue to be shaky.

Nukes are relevant I "guess" for prestige, but it is effectively impossible to use them in any real strategic sense without getting yourself blown up first. It is a card to show to the world so you can sit at the table where the big boys meet. Israel and Pakistan, with their nukes, may have some sembelance of prestige, but would not be able to participate in warfare against a non-nuclear armed country using nukes because of how geopolitics work. Where there are two sides fighting, the other side is aligned with someone bigger than you until you reach the biggest guy.

Israel and Pakistan in terms of conventional military, which would be the only force they would be able to use to participate in war, are not that great.

user, are you still playing those heteronormative CIS patriarchal propaganda games?

back to watching sam hyde videos whitey

boy i sure do hate niggers

Only blacks hate other blacks. White people love blacks, just look at every sports team ever - if it has a black player on it, they idolize the black player. Simply put - to be white is to love blacks.

It is certainly possible that the economic situation worldwide means that the norks cannot compete with worldwide production of coal, and the chinks have decided to buy elsewhere, but I still think they have use for the chinks. The more the chinks starve them, the more desperate they become, but if the chinks can play a dangerous game where they can install a new regime and successfully puppet the norks, and effectively rape and pillage the mineral wealth there for pennies on the dollar, they will. The question is if they can.

For fucks sake, you're all retarded so I'll show you how it's done.

1. US.
2. China.
3. Russia.
4. Germany
5. UK
6. France
7. Japan
8. India

>Israel
>not that great
man.... what the fuck is this post........

>5. UK
jajaajjAJJAJAJJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>France
>above Japan
s-sorry user, n-no offense

jokes on you
im not even white

>dude if i pretend to unironically support israel in a meme fashion /pol/ will meme it more and we'll DESTROY the kikes
good post

Russia is a shithole barely above Australia in terms of nominal GDP with close to zero soft power and probably a shit military, I don't even know what the fuck the criteria is here,, but it's not even top 8

Commonwealth.
Francophonie.

thank you

t. butthurt gypsy

Prestige. Permanent UN seat, successor to USSR.
Sheer number of nukes (able to destroy world 100 times) mean their military power is 1st.

@83
>believing jewish lies about nukes
lole'ing at ur post

Back to the topics at hand, lads:
V3 DLC/Mechanics: what are they and how will PDX fuck them up
HoI4: Waking The Autism; is the new DLC any good?
PDX: What new /gsg/ should they make?

>able to destroy world 100 times
why don't they?
it would be nice to start over

V3 DLC/Mechanics: everything is liquor
HoI4: everything is l iquor
PDX: everythi is liquro

Everything, everyway.
No.
None.

REAL list

1. America(obviously)
2. Russia(most nukes, can actually exert influence in other countries)
3. China(biggest economy but shit living conditions and small SoI)
4. France(Francophone countries, relatively strong military, but small in land mass)
5. Germany(Strong economy and autistic hordes of unfeeling Germs who obey their leader's wishes no matter what, plus EU control)
6. Israel(duh)
7. U.K.(Commonwealth)
8. Turkey

V3: doesn't matter when the map is made of shiny plastic
HoI4: much better than current HoI4, still shit
PDX: Rome/pre-Rome

1. America
2. Russia
3. China
4. UK
5. Germany
6. France
7. Turkey
8. India

I think I'll start making news columns for this general, so much shit happens

Anyone got images of user's Biafra game?

1.Russia
2.China
3.America
4.Germany
5.France
6.Syria
7.Argentina
8.Brazil

i hope this isn't an ironic post
>india
o im laffin
epik

>/gsg/ used to get through 3-4 threads a day
>last thread went on for 3 days
kek. this general is dying.

^fake news^

good shit needs to die, this thread is 90% trash and 10% actual meme goodshit

Can anyone who has HOI 4 make a screenshot for me? of the Danzig province being selected at the start of the game?
I would really appreciate it

say goodbye to your internet friends retard

like what for instance

like ur mum lmao

OWNED epicly

[s4s] has a weekly paper... i don't see why we couldn't have one....
i'd help if i had any graphic skills

Quality of these threads is way up lately
Loving the post grandi era

I'd probably do it reasonably well for like a week and then get bored/burned out, so this is purely fantasy, but so is all /gsg/ so whatever, here goes my thought:

I'd probably glance over threads and try to scrunch down on the main gists that happen, like "GP/SP posting reached another fever pitch with fags shitposting, but here are the "conclusive" results: (then ctrl+f the results of who is in the top 8)" and more stuff so that (hopefully) high-quality shitposting was more encouraged, like *farts* or *sniffs*, plus maybe some polls and shit. It *may* warrant a tripfag to make sure the "reporters" could be determined, and newspapers given out, but that might be a bit of a stretch.
mabe I drive home from vacation tomorrow, so we can see how things go from there. Ideally there should be no discord bullshit, no infrastructure or as little infrastructure as possible to make it as transparent to the general as possible. Plus, a nice dedicated source of "reviews" or "insider info" on what is happening in the /gsg/ world would be nice, as well as maybe improving the level of shitposting. Seriously kids, we need more *sniffs* and less lmaos.

>not t.ibetan

t'was a different time lad

>so that (hopefully) high-quality shitposting was more encouraged, like *farts* or *sniffs*,
what the fuck is wrong with you

>someone other than me saved this

Never got this meme. Tibet had slavery in the Victorian era.

all shitposting is equal
shitposting revolution now

I like to think that if I layer my encouragement of shitposting in so many layers of irony the real shitposters will be confused as to whether or not to post the shitpost I recommend.

>the chad memer
>the virgin splad

*bes confused as to whether or not to post the shitpost he recommends because it's layered with too much irony*

hope you're not discouraged from posting.... ugh.... these fucking SHITPOSTERS make me sick.... if i see them one more time i'm going to fucking reddit, seriously. where is the fucking moderation in this stupid place??

What would the newspaper be called? The Daily Sniff? The Weekly Flatulence?

i will vore every switchsoy here
come at me queers
just fucking try it

daily sniff but only if it involves the picture of a nose

Do you think /gsg/'ll ever get permabanned like /ksp/?

Far too much discouragement of campaign posting here.

do you think you’ll ever escape my ass
sony always fucking wins

poal.me/6r5c3e
poal.me/6r5c3e
poal.me/6r5c3e
vote

Obvious answer is "my post". Like post as in washington post.

my post

nah
BUT if that ever happens, remember: there is 4+Veeky Forums's /gsg/, the Tomato Forums (i'll try making a thread there if that ever happens), /ghost/, and of course we can make a stealth thread on /ic/, a bunker thread on /trash/, a shitposting thread on /pol/, and a history-related videogames thread on Veeky Forums
basically just act like you're not /gsg/ while still being /gsg/

Are we being raided?

no it’s mine

We are always being raided.
gsg will never die, shitposting is in our blood

next ten posts are the /gsg/ bill of rights

yes
the ghost of tales and radical yugoslavia forever haunt this place

More liquor, FUCK wine

.Hitlermod is cute.

Whites only.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

5. Every citizen of /gsg/ has the right and DUTY to make at least 25 shitposts every day

This but more and harder

NEVER help splads

Genghis Khan will be our only true ruler, in this life, and the afterlife. Long live Genghis Khan and the Mongol Empire!

post irony is life

post comfy driving pics, whatever those are

Refer to most recent post when asking any question

they got me fucking banned last time, will post on johans kvetch

next 20 posts are our anthem

OUVIRAM DO IPIRANGA AS MARGEMS PLACIDAS

*sniggs*