steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Have No Fear In Your New Fafnir:
mwomercs.com/fafnir

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s (embed)

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg (embed)

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=213&l=2c2d9f09ef6372f49a7b17401513d7c20bfaef8f
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=17&l=3f9b29c4c7aeaa271284f5db28299658bb157848
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=270&l=09796479adcafd24645dcd4ca5937f8aa37576e7
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=212&l=0f780f7b0a451847adb8bc39e6e7233817503b87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thread actually died in the middle of the night and this one will probably be a stillbirth
Just let it die.

Saturday morning Urbie time!

It looks like shit, feel ashamed.

Say that to our faces and not online...

>plastering shitty decals on your mono-color abortions
Can you maybe not have shit aesthetics in my thread? Thanks.

>the joke
>your head.

jesus fuck are you stupid?

its a can of XXXX gold beer(urbanmech), a can of VB beer(urbanmech) and a can of Fosters Beer(urbanmech)

PLEASE, be MORE retarded next time.

Toohey's New*

It's fucking garbage and you should feel ashamed for drinking pisswater. Now begone you filthy fucking mutt.

>mk 2 for cbills
Finally, the double lb20+srms meme for pleb mechs. If only the game wasn't such a shit show and I still cared.

11th for kong sucks

who cares about the crap beer. the joke works, you're just fucking retarded. and now you're mad because you're too stupid to get the joke.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT A SHITTY RETARDED OLD FUCK WHO DRINKS AWFUL PISSWATER TO DROWN HIS SORROW BECAUSE HE'S A FAT PIECE OF GARBAGE WHO HIS WIFE BROWBEATS MERCILESSLY AND DOESNT EVEN FUCK ANYMORE? YOU BETTER ENJOY MY SHITTY GARISH LOOKING TRASHCANS BECAUSE ITS ONE OF THE SMALL SATISFACTIONS I HAVE IN MY MEANINGLESS LIFE BECAUSE I AM A DISGUSTING ABOMINATION MASQUERADING AS A HUMAN

>doesnot get the joke
>posts some elitist nu-male shit about beer because bad

Do you refuse to drink free beer from a keg/bring shitty ((((kraft)))) beer with you too?

jesus how can anyone be this mad over not getting the joke

you're from kong, arenot you?

AH HA HA HA HA HA

>retard getting this spergy and anally devestated at getting called out for being a fucking retard.

REEE more, dumbshit, it's not like it's going to change the fact that you're TOO Dumb to get simple fucking sight gags.

I mean, were you BORN stupid, or did you have to take special Lessons to get as fucking DUMB as you are?

>LOL KONG ANYTHING I DONT LIKE KONG MUH LURMBRAWLER XD I SO GOOD AT GAME IN TIER FIVE
KILL YOURSELF UNIRONICALLY DO IT HERES YOUR FUCKING PUSH I KNOW YOU WERE ALREADY CONSIDERING IT SO JUST TAKE THE STEP OVER THE EDGE AND DO US ALL A FAVOR YOU OBESE OLD FUCKING RETARD

i think it is.

Can you samefag any harder? This is just sad.
Is this a concerted Discord venture to falseflag Kong? Are they getting upset over the superior Mumble Masters as they always do?

>getting this buttblated over being called out a retard

you're in imbecile

ah, wrong guy.

that'd be, also, NOT T5.

congratulations on outing yourself as a retarded kongbabby incapable of coherent thought.

Who knew kong were such faggots to get triggered this easily?

Who knew kong were this fucking stupid?

unironically though where are these retarded newfags coming from?
Have we been too nice to the retards lately and so they now think they're welcome in these threads or something? Letting re ddit in was a mistake.

>konglets
>not also brainlets

>you're in imbecile

So are you

>unique posters; 6
>24 posts
You know it's incredibly easy to tell that it's two retarded discordites desperately jerking eachother off, right? Think you might be more at home with sockpuppet accounts on /r/OutreachHPG/

>another thread where some kong mutt gets butthurt and replies to all bait shitposters

You guys are factually retarded

>implying kong doesn't jerk off reddit and love going there for ever and ever since it existed

please, don't try and claim elitist status when you clearly can't, nor should you insist
>anyone i don't like is reddit REEE

BOTH just make you look more like a fucking idiot and a giant douche.

>no unique post
:^)

that's because there's at LEAST two people trolling the REEEing kongtard.

it's amusing.

It's because there's literally only two people in the thread doing it. It could even be just you, posting from your macbook and your phone.

na, i wouldn't ever animepost. i don't evn have one of those 'smug anime girl reaction faces' folders to use.

that doesn't mean i'm EVER going to not poke fun at posters who retard out.

after all, someone posted a relatively amusing screenschot that was a sight gag, that obviously took SOME effort to prepare. and it was funny.
>and then there's this asshole
who comes along and REEE's like someone posted vore scat furry gay shit.

>muh sight gag
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRo xD

>32 posts
>6 unique posters

this entire thread is just me shitposting
the angry "kong" poster, the derisive replies, all of this drama is me via multiple proxies
are you entertained

still mad, eh?

>trashcans made up to look like trash beers

>reeee post serious robots is serious content only reeeee

please, contain your exploding asshole. just because it's ruptured doesn't mean you have to ejaculate your waste everywhere.

so poor and untalented he can't even come up with a good camo scheme
truly the lowest of the low

dude, it's not even my screenshot.
i paint my mechs like this.

hello

how butt blasted can you be jesus

baka

worst post yet

>posts a literal retard
how fitting

dont talk shit about mitcher

Oh. Wow. Kongfaggot still reeing?

Disregard shitter, post camo's!!!

braindead bottle blond baka
she's sadly saliently staggeringly stupid

this is the vn general now

Fuck off you braindead lolifag

which VN is better to read first?
muv luv or fate?

definitely muv luv, good luck reading!

WE alpine patterns now

>it actually was lurmbrawler
PLEASE neck yourself.

Started playing MWO again after like three years off. Seems much improved. Like a playable game now.

My one issue is I have no clue how to fit anything anymore. My Atlas fit is....lacking to say the least (pic related).

Anyway, I'd figure I'd give one of the new clan heavies a try. My favorite has always been the Vulture. Does anyone have any good vulture fits? The MOD-A looks decent, but what I know of fits is probably outdated as fuck.

>ree kys! how dare U troll me successfully because i'm so dumb!

HA HA. NO. i will ALWAYS make fun of idiots. you being one naturally, means you keep giving threads material to exploit.

>pretends to be someone else in an attempt to legitimize his shitposting
>can't resist shitposting his garbage camo schemes anyways, giving away his true identity and revealing his incredibly obvious falseflagging
Where the fuck did you come from, anyways? You're almost as bad as Pardo.

if you play with other brawlers vulter can still bring the pain with x6 csrm6+a. firing 3 x 3 left and right they don't even provide ghost heat.

or you can drop it to four, and supplement with cermls.

actually, you're just assuming
>everyyone i don't like is the same person REEE.
which again, is a hallmark of low intelligence.

animegirl poster isn't me. stop being retarded itt.
have an ac boat.

I'd honestly like to move away from brawlers a bit.

Seems like the game is longer range than it used to be and I find the 300m max on my Atlas to be pretty annoying.

dumb reddittard you have to go back

just put ATMS on the Mad Dog (lol

this is your brawler MDD.
but yes. game has really nerf'd brawling now.

you could try DUAL heavy gauss.

due to the damage dropoff you play like a 'normal' gauss sniper still doing good dmg at gauss rifle ranges, and people will try to pop up on you at closer ranges, where you'll do ruly rediculous dmg. more and more people and liking the x2 HG now.

uh. anni's and kodiaks ? running multiple shotguns.

king crabs and other ballistic assaults boating some racs and shit, they seem to work for people.

of course, inner sphere can almsot freely swap SRM's for new MRM's for 500 m missile vomiting.

>reee reddit!
HA, wow, kongtards are dumb.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=213&l=2c2d9f09ef6372f49a7b17401513d7c20bfaef8f

>konglets get btfo by some tier 3 shitter

How the mighty have fallen.

>every inane shitpost, every argument, retarded build and bad tidbit of advice can be attributed to ONE person
I can't wait until someone figures out his IGN.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=17&l=3f9b29c4c7aeaa271284f5db28299658bb157848

this is like, a 2 minute kitbash, but maybe something like this would work for you.

pushes your range out to the 400m + profile, with everything working at the same ranges. plus max LFE.

anyhoo. post your robots!

You like my fucking cock huh don't you you 09 loving fucking whore

WTF R U even talking about? are you brain damaged?

now you're just making wrods, and hoping they make sense. are you, likie spazzing out mashing your keyboard with your face, with autofill / correct on> or some shit?

itt: kongtards being kongtards

I kinda like that.

Somewhat similar to what I have been messing with, but I had dual Rotary AC/5s instead.

>fuck you srm spam

So I am assuming SRMs are still OP? Good to know.

any brawler build is still fucking king, IF you can play with a group and force the brawl.

unfortunately due to the nerfing 'balances' made by Pig, people still love jerking it to

>turretwarrior online: a game of tower defence

far more than brawl.

an twin rac 5's are the shit , atm. if you've seen the RACwhacker, it combines it's 'unhittable' sides with an XL engine to fit two rac 5's and a crapload of ammo. then it just facetanks everything with massively frontloaded armour. and rarely ever gets side T killed. so if you're enjoying trolling enemy players by filling their screens with fire, racwhacker is a viable method.

i dont even play this stupid game, its just fun to get autists here butt mad

Aesthetic firepower. Post build, please.

4 csrm6xa.
4 cermls

you can funnily enough, do the same thing in a MDD (where it works even better due to the mdd having more open slots so you can stuff all the ammo in the feet etc)

it's risky in a TBR because you end up having to put ammo in sides. i know, free case, but still.

What about omnis? Is it TBR-S with a different left arm? I already have an MDD, was just wondering about what to do with the TBR if I ever get one without ruining its aesthetics by just boating lasers.

this is sorta what the build lookslike on a tbr

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=270&l=09796479adcafd24645dcd4ca5937f8aa37576e7

and this is how the MDD does the same thing, except better

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=212&l=0f780f7b0a451847adb8bc39e6e7233817503b87

and if you already use srms. then you can try out ATM's. they have staggred range profile dmg. at srm range they wreck, but the DO have a 120 m minimum.

then they push out progressively further for FLAT same dmg over that range.

How P2W is MWO?
I need a mech game to last me until monster hunter comes out in 2 weeks. It's either that or emulate Last Raven again.

Anyone?

Not pay2win desu, all mechs die the same and use the same guns.

The MDD I mentioned is actually an ATM boat, didn't try SRMs yet, though. Thanks for the links, I'll consider it!

From a new player's perspective, not terribly so. First 25 matches give you lots of bonus C-bills, enough to buy the biggest, baddest mech (or two smaller ones) and outfit it with some serious firepower. The exception are hero mechs, which are regular mechs with unique paintjobs and differently arranged hardpoints, but you don't really NEED those.

mwo isn't.

most of the best mechs are basic versions buyable for ingame currency.

and then you can just look at the (c) version of hat chassis for the current(ish) best loadout for each chassis' best version.

the real limiting factor is MECH BAYS, grinding MC for them is tedious.

no worries. people tend to forget that clam mechs CAN and DO brawl really well, so the more players who can turn it aaround, and steer play away from range game gunlining turrets, the better.

brawling hairballs are always more fun.

What's the current meta?
Last time I played back in 2011-2012 it was pretty balanced, but I remember checking in on it once or twice over the years and seeing people bitch that it became just missile-boats and nothing else.

Also: is my original founder's atlas still good, or has power creep rendered it shit?

Herro everyone. What's the best multiplayer mech game to play right now?

I'm a new player and I play very well with the trial mauler 5xUAC and want something similar but perhaps lighter not to occupy assault slots.
I've tried building heavies and as I see it can be done with jagemech, warhammer and night gyr.
Which would be the best option in your opinion?

4xUAC-5, self fix

this thread sure is full of winterfags

lasers

bad

Nightgyr becomes quite a beast with almost full possbile armor and if I understand it correctly, clan UAC5 ammo has twice the capacity for the same weight, sooo it looks even better than mauler except arms.

WTF is a winterfag?
So laser-turret-lines are king, and my old atlas got power-creep'd. What would you recommend getting as a starter mech for a returning player?

I ain't no expert but that looks way too underarmored. Maybe cut down the amount of UACs? Also hero mechs cost MC.

If you're aiming to play Quick Play solo, weight doesn't matter.

bruh your engines are spilling out

weight doesn't but assault slot does
I mean additional assault will be able to do more if I'll do the same job in a heavy
of course assaults are better, but for assault it seems underarmed for me

I suppose it's only a visual bug

>he doesn't have maxed out CT armor

>be victor
>get shot

Looks like your own team is sick of you being a useless shitter.

its because kong sucks and nobody likes you

Not strictly relevant to the build, but heavies tends to be the most populated queue. You may end up preferring the increased mobility of heavies, but from a matchmaking standpoint you're not taking an assault slot from someone else.

>nobody likes you
This.