pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgxSx-rN0R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your best Hoys to celebrate a new thread

Neutral is the correct path.

if... never

Just started SMT III, Does it have a way to summon previously caught/fused demons like in IV?

my copy of smt came in the mail today

what do you think it feels like for demons to be fused with other demons just wondering haha

Yes, but you have to get a bit further in before it unlocks.

>instead of /ourdemon/ we just got a crossover with a shitty anime as the OP
Pathetic display, son of man, pathetic.
Nocturne has the compendium, just go to Mido my man. Remember to register stuff though, it will only save the demons in their initial state. If you fuse or level up something badass and want to save it you have to register the demon again and it replaces the file of the demon with your current copy.

Nice.

also cropped this one a bit

Nice, do you actually know nip or just a collector's item?

Megami Ibunroku Persona: Be Your True Mind
is the best game in all megaten

>3.04 MB
how?

Hey, you. Yes, you!

What megaten game are you playing?

Right now? I'm waiting for DSJ.

I haven't completed a Megaten game since I beat P1 like two months ago.

Trudging through the final dungeon of SMT1. This encounter rate sucks. MT2 was better

I know a few basic phrases, if I really wanted it to be a collector's item though I would've bought the whole box and such.

I'm waiting on news about the release date of Redux

SJ, send help

in DeSu at the end of amane's route, metatron has a green and a blue eye as opposed to all the other demons who only have blue eyes. is the green eye just suppose to show that he is an angel?

IVA, just barely beat this faggot and I'm thinking I might be underleveled.

Odin's IVA design is better than his usual look.

>tfw no english version of the PS1 port which fixed the encounter rate

don't worry, it only gets worse for you from here

I'm waiting for QDS vol. 3. FUCKING WHEN?

How far do I have to go? I am at Ginza now, and the only options at Mido are fuse, talk and quit

Ikebukuro.

H-How could it possibly get any worse?
Before starting up IVA, I honestly wasn't sure if Atlus'd manage to unfuck the combat, but this is pretty amazing.

Here's a good quality version without the text, been my phone wallpaper for some time.

I'm burnt out on 3DS SMT so I'm resuming my 3rd cycle of Nocturne.

>that patch of bright green
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I actually really like that this pic exists, it's nice to see more Alice and Raidou

IV, got rekt by Medusa so I realized I could spend some time doing quests and fusan demons to raise my level

Trying to fuse something with Garula or Magarula

There exists a decent amount of Raidou and Alice stuff though, it just pales in comparison to art of him with Moh Shuvuu and Mokoi as those are seen as his "signature" demons essentially.

Stop posting discord memes faggot

>y'all

Why does Raidou attract all of the younger female demons?

they want that lower aspect radiou

Have you seen him? His outfit and sideburns would make any pussy wet.

Even then he doesn't need demon girls, he has a cute summoner and reporter if he wants a girl.

Oh please, we all know demon girls are better.

t. angry spic

We're the real-deal funposters now. Do the thing!

I'm in the final dungeon, and I have to say that the way they fixed the difficulty and combat after SMTIV is amazing in SMTIVA. Sure, other parts took a nosedive, but the combat truly became great, and I had a lot more difficult moments in this game than in SMTIV

SMT1

Well yeah, SMTIV has awful balance. After Medusa most things become a breeze. One of the quirks of the battle system is that a lot of boss's AI can't handle when you use either of the -karn spells and it really fucks them up. The only bosses after her that might give someone trouble are King Kenji and Lucifer. The dlc bosses too but I'm not coumting those as no shit are they strong.

Has anyone played IV on master? Does it give proper difficulty on it or just bullshit like higher prices?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgxSx-rN0R4

this is one of the worst things i've ever seen

>those OVA clips
i fucking loved that OVA for some reason even if it was retarded

>thumbnail is Apocalypse
Already off to a bad start

I was pretty surprised that they actually did research and knew what they were talking about.

Nozomi is NOT clickbait.

SMT IV on the Law path. Fusing some demons for my NG+ Chaos run.

Will probably continue my Apocalypse run, got annoyed at the forest puzzle (Excalibur sidequest).

Was also playing KMT 2 which i will continue someday.

>t. D**

this

Nozomi is bait for my dick, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes I try to think "the modern gaming audience can't be that bad, maybe things are getting better now".

And sometimes I just lose faith and realize that the developers catering to idiots is what they have to do to sell.

You lost me.

Nozomi gives my Mara a Charge boost, if you catch my meaning.

its things like this that make me realize that a neutral path could never work in real life. humans can't be trusted, might as well leave everything to YHVH or the demons

gross

I don't get it.

You could say Nozomi makes my hee go hee-ho-ho, ho.

god damn

But do games like SMT really need to sell a ton to justify their existence to Atlus? Persona prints money and it seems like SMT IV and IVA must have sold enough to justify their budgets since they're still going through with the SJ remake and eventually SMT V

What? Never seen a demon ass?

I honestly don't know how to feel about Tiamat.

>But do games like SMT really need to sell a ton to justify their existence to Atlus?
They must justify it to Sega.

I guess we are lucky they arent Capcom, otherwise they would had canned SMT already.

Your Master Therion´s Mara should get doping.

I sure know how she makes me feel

im sorry but was it devilman that came out first or was it digital devil story

Devilman by a longshot.

Devilman, it came out in the 1972, while the original DDS novel came out in 1986. Devilman was a genuinely huge groundbreaker for its time as such violence and imagery was still not really yet seen in manga. While darker stories were explored, Tezuka did quite a few really dark stories involving themes like rape and war, none had really tied religious figures and themes into a manga at that point.

also i showed my father my copy of smt and he read the title out loud saying "booyooyyaah" what did he mean by that

it means he's realising that his son is a devil worshiper

He meant "How did I fail as a father?".

Devil Survivor 2
>Yamato gets genderbent in the Triangulum arc
Nice.

i thought he was talking chinese

They're different characters.

>getting hit by hama or mudo
>it works
Does it piss you off or do you find it more hilarious.

>cast hama or mudo
>it works

a solid mixture of both by this point, i can't take the moves seriously when they only instakill or bust.

>mudo
>MC gets hit
>game over
i'm at best ambivalent to it, my anger is derived from how far my last save was

maken x is very... interesting.
would anyone be interested in watching me stream it?

TIME TO RELODE MY SAVE STATE

Which version are you playing? It's a cool game but the censorship genuinely really hurts the story here. I would really love for a remake or even just a rerelease that gives it a proper translation but there is basically zero interest in the game sadly. Kei would make a cool guest character if they ever did some bullshit crossover though.

do the Shao version

im playing the dreamcast version.
is shao better?

>youtube comments are even worse than the bottom of the barrel
water is wet

Working my way through SMT 1 right now. Its a fun game, but jeez the encounter rate is plenty annoying. I love the atmosphere of this game, and the general plot development. It feels refreshing after having dropped 100 hours into Persona 5. After 1 and 2, I'll probably move on to Strange Journey.

Yeah, from what I know it basically is just a better version being on better hardware. If you know Japanese then absolutely play the original version. Maken X was sadly a genuine victim to censorship with any connection to Nazis, who are the main fucking antagonists of the games, being removed or reworked into something else.

Same for me, where are you? I'm not too far but I just got back from the diamond realm and am now seeing post nuke Tokyo for the first time.

Overall my feelings are mixed on it. The story and atmosphere are really strong but the gameplay just isn't that fun. I typically am one not to judge for graphics or limitations and such but in this case I feel like SMTI as a concept was held back by the limitations of that era honestly. SMTI has such a large scale concept and I feel like it just doesn't fully express that becuase of the limitations. Still, pushing forward slowly but surely.

Persona 3, spamming Siegfried's 空間殺法 up to the top of Tartarus

Meant to quote

damn, you might not actually not need several hours to beat the final boss if you can keep that up.

I'm about out of the Diamond Realm myself
The gameplay is definitely the weakest part of the game, but I'm having a bit more fun with it over most other JRPGs from that era. I'll agree with you that the game feels more ambitious than the hardware would allow.

the entire first act of SMT1 is probably one of my favorites from any video game