/mbgg/ - Mobage General #829

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PWfRsfWZn8
kongbakpao.com/lord-of-dice-out-now-in-ph-stores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did /padg/ die?

Hi fellow EOPs.

First for Kemono Pavilion!

I want this gun and I want her now.

>that pose
>that hair
>that clothing
>that color palette
>that everything

nth for this general is almost dead and there's no hope in sight

I got 2.

She looks like she's laughing at you for not being able to craft her

Any of you lads playing for whom the alchememe in eng?

i need a kanon to carry my weaker kanon thorugh the event quest.

Why did you make it here? We unanimously agreed to move to /jp/. Nice fuck up retard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>We

I hate you and I will steal that recipe.

fuck off retard.

I like the idea of moving to /jp/ but people have to actually agree to it first and will have to wait until the thread is deader until the point where it cant sustain itself anymore.

>agree
Keep in mind most of the people left on /mbgg/ are eops and will kick and scream no matter what about moving to /jp/.

This general was started by eops. I don't know why you are pretending otherwise.

When did I say anything about how the general started?

Wonder how many day 1 anons are left.

It started by people that recently got into mobages who realized English localizations or English games in general were horribly bad compared to the original source games after managing to kick out the first cancerous tumor this general ever had.

Me

The new Yumeno PS in T7S is so good.

why isnt soccer spirits in the op

Its shitters like you why we cant discuss nice things or have nice things without looking bad

Post team

is there anything, literally fucking ANYTHING coming out?

No.

No.

No.

No.

You like otome rhythm games? Utapri Shining Live in english soon. You like Final Fantasy and Dissidia series? It'll come out in the end of month in english. And from what I know, there are no JP mobages coming out (im sure im wrong still.)

>live2D smooch
I forgot this was a thing, I just realized I actually had a house date card from rolling swimsuits early last year. Were there any particulars to getting the kiss to happen?

What's wrong with the game you're currently playing?

And I forgot to add the >>

You might be able to find a nice guide on how to use Veeky Forums on reddit somewhere.

Kemono Friends please

Go to dorms and have them wear the outfit, I think. Not sure how exactly it activates though, probably just tap through lines until you get to see it.

So basically you're saying no.

Nah I'm saying yes. If you have tried Utapri, its a nice rhythm mobage and its very generous coming from Klab (every month you can have 3 10x playing casually events, without even going for the tier/UR reward). And dissidia was fun when I played it on JP; so they're both good mobages. If you don't like them, that does not say that those mobages are bad.

Never.

that SE clash royale clone is coming out in afew days

how many heavenly skill cookies does it take in AG to max skill up the angel outfits?

sorry about that, the source is appleslush on pixiv

They just need to be in the outfit and they'll do it on occasion when tapping through lines.
It has to be the one specific for house date though, instead of bedside, since that distinction is important despite the live2D being the fucking same.

How do you embed videos? Someone play game with me. I can't access any of the multiplayer content.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PWfRsfWZn8

>No Miko
>No Movie
Motherfucker. I already have the other cards beside birthday. Now I'm not sure I want to roll.

Spent ¥9800 on PasuMemo.

Thanks for funding kamige!

Thanks, found the line, turns out that sometimes the kiss just doesn't start half the time due to Sadone not being in the right pose from the line before. Sometimes it would activate, sometimes she just abruptly stops after saying the first bit of the line.

Also this dress alongside Kaede's is one of the laziest outfits Colopl has ever made.

>Also this dress alongside Kaede's is one of the laziest outfits Colopl has ever made.

I'd gladly take it off her then.

What makes it the Kamige?

It's the spiritual successor to Ape Escape which is an incredible game.

Don't forget Sakura's card art, which was basically her live2D. That entire set was a mess, and they used it to replace all the good outfits that started off the Hoshimori gacha nightmare.

Kinda surprised they haven't tried pulling that off again in an attempt to push out desirable outfits.

And Kurumi. And Nozomi. And Mumi's 3* recolor. Sakura's card art was the worst, but the quality dropped for that set in general.

Lord of Dice US opening on 29th this month. It has cute girls and co-op where you bully anons for literally shit rolls.

Pretty sure that came out ages ago in English. People here played it and dropped it really fast. Can't remember why.

What am I supposed to even do while waiting for next maintenance and the rework. Building anyone feels like a shot in the dark that I'll regret in a week

Now I remember. PTSD inducing Game of dice memories. RNG shitfest.

you might be thinking of game of dice

Nah it came out last year in May for the Philippines.

kongbakpao.com/lord-of-dice-out-now-in-ph-stores/

Yeah but I'm not a SEAnigger like you so I'll try the proper English release.

That makes no sense but okay.

ah right, i didn't try it because pinoy
>don't respond immediately
>takes the opportunity to shitpost in my place

Gosh, I know English is tough for you but I didn't know it was that bad.

>thinks I'm pretending to be him
In case you didn't realize, other people can reply to posts here too.

>Maint in Tenka
Hopefully to set up the Angel Beats collab. I want it to start already so I could roll all my gems for kanade, not get her, and join reroll hell for her.

Anyone else gonna do the same?

Just ignore shitposters as usual

Have fun playing alone EOP shitposter.

it starts on friday

I'm rolling everything on it.

How do you regain the will to keep playing after not getting what you wanted?

I'm honestly considering only doing a courtesy. On reflection, I didn't like Angel Beats that much. It made me cry during the remembrance of MC's past and death, but the second half of the series faltered and the finale failed to make an impact on me. Haruhi knock-off girl was lame while Tenshi ultimately wasn't much of a character.

By realizing luck ebbs and flows and that you're better off than the people who actually spend money on these games.

Woe to you if you're the type to spend and have bad luck.

You and me, I was going to T4 and T5 Nyx yesterday but now I'm not sure if I should now. They really need to fix the communication issue for these balance patches (Just like when they tricked me with Cleo's "buff")

The desire to beat the gacha after it beat me.

Is there a compass website that lists all the stats of cards at various levels? I want to try out other things but I don't want to waste all my green barrels

I generally just quit the game.

I try not to invest too much will to play into any specific gacha. Can't get everyone, but hopefully I can get a few things I most want.

If I reach the point of "I have to get ___ or I'm going to quit," I'm probably still pretty close to quitting even if I do get them.

Also helps if it's a game where I'll get other chances at it later on.

This is Erika. Her 3 sizes are 107/57/89. She is an M-cup. She went from gyaru to evil S&M queen and now has retired to look like a milf and be an amnesiac. Please be kind to her.

Did they actually purify her in the story and add her to the harem in present time or is she from some flashback?

I need

Both. But her cards are extra, so she's with loli asuha+mari&co.

You'll be happy to know that neither of them are cleanable!

Meant for

wtf i'm not going to allow filthy girls that refuse to take a bath

t. /jp/ shitposter
At least half of us didn't.

That's nice for me, I don't clean mine

fuck they're gonna touch my epis

Be very afraid user

I got 2 as well when I was trying to get more G41s, git gud lucklet

MGs need to stop being expensive as fuck
dear god my ammo

All 8 levels of my museum are almost filled, building level increase when

From the thumbnail I thought it's a futa.

It should have been a futa.

Bayonet attachments never

Things are always better when the seiyuu plays too and doesn't see it as just another paycheck role.

Need approval for #compass guild. IGN: uein followed by 4 Japanese chars for Ritchi.

>being this gullible

Its undeniable some VAs see the game they're voicing as one more addiction while some see it as a job though.

On the same topic, its pretty ass that VAs dont get the character they're voicing and super sad when you see them go a stupid amount of rolls for them.

I feel like ammo is the fastest resource to deplete followed by rations and parts. The only time I've ever had manpower in the red was when I binged heavy construction and had to do stages where my underlevelled squads suffer heavy losses against the boss.

Started playing SAOMD, why the hell is the audio so loud? It doesn't even have sliders, just an on and off option.

Ausfag KR shitter here The same one shitting up the last thread

So I decided to try and make a 5* blue and see whether I could upgrade it to purple, but apparently that's not a thing?