Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

disgusting. I can almost see her armpit in this picture.

is this game good? what genre is this? im here because anime feet

So? Armpits are hot.

its the genre of grinding for waifu
>navel
I am going to be sick

Mobile phone gacha. We do have the best feet art though.

Welcome to hell

Hell genre, lots of feet tho

>spoiler
You wish. This game is fun, only desesperated waifufags think this is hell.
And eventually everyone gets a SSR.

anyone else suffering for a 8 turn hands because they are using every +xp +friend +bond option in the game?

So how does Valentines work? I heard you can only get special dialogue from one servant. Is that true?

>is this a good game?
It's enjoyable, the game play is simple and the art/animations are nice. Story is stupid for the most part.
>What Genre?
Pokemon/turn-based strategy.
You collect characters from the slot machine you put money in and hope to get good ones. you use those characters to farm mats to upgrade said characters.

I am, but its so fucking tedious I sometimes go back to picking kaleidos when I dont immediately find a bond CE.

Is it worth investing in Kintoki?

REAL NON EARLY THREAD HERE

Holy shit you fucking turbo autist

you collect chocolates for a specific class turn them in to get their CE. Getting their CE is what triggers the special dialogue, so you can get it for all of your servants if you farm enough.

don't listen to anyone else user, only roll for this one when shes on rate up, everything else is garbage.

>front line = 2 aoe with kaleido + support waver with bond ce
>backline
>bond ce + FP CE + mona lisa
How is this hard?

He's great at oneshotting shit until break bars ruin him in a bit over a year from now.

I dont have 2 kaleidos, I usually rely on support kaleidos to do the clearing.

bond ce
bond ce (support)
master xp+
friend+
code +
whatever on last

short term yes
long term no
He still good long term but is weaker than some of the newer units balanced around break bars

>dude just bring multiple kaleidos lmao

>master xp+
>code +
Literally useless. +50 for each is nothing.

Okay, cool. Is that remotely feasible? And can you view the dialogue again elsewhere, or do I need to take screenshots of everything?

>got fran from a spook in the 10 pull before MHX
>trying to build a team around her
would tamamo/martha/fran be good to let her spam the fuck out of her np and remove her self inflicted debuffs? what CE should i run, heaven's feel? i don't have a LZO or VSOD

Of course, best abs, best taste in color, best gym buddy.

but in a marathon, +50 xp * 50000 runs
ill cross the finish line first

>mona lisa
>hands

>Main Aoe w/ MLB Element
>STELLA w/ KScope
>Waver with Bond CE

>Second AoE with MLB Element
>Support Waver with Bond CE
>Blank Servant with FP CE

>3 Turn hands

the fuck is wrong with you?

I just have to wait until Wednesday to get that last berserker monument I need. Her smile will be protected

He is a 5*. Of course it*s worth investing into a 5* if you have them, unless you are a dumbass whale who has everything.

Even Miss 3.5 is worth investing into when you get her.

I need my fucking +50 xp x 2 user, you shall not defeat me!

Bring class advantage servants equipped with Imaginary Number. We have 4 NP5 welfare, Lily, Liz, Santa, and Nobu.

5 extra turns per run * 50000 runs
You won't even finish the race.

He'll get buffed in Japan soon.

So how is Valentines gonna go down? I started playing in December and Saber Wars was my first event. Will it be similar to Saber Wars in that we have to farm a resource to reach the final goal?

Also will I get pages? I need like hundreds of them.

not him but don't you still get QP from hands? Does Mona Lisa not effect the amount you get or does it only effect whats dropped?

you feed chocolate to your fat fucking waifus in return for worthless garbage and mana prisms

no you just farm currencies like you did Saber Wars to clean the shop. Though this time there is only one currency.

you spend all your quartz, fail to roll nero, spend money, continue to fail, and join ziss in homelessness

B-but you told me to save for Jeanna Alter

Unless you are a fucking turbo whale those 50 Xp bonuses will not amount to anything

Grind grind and grind. According to onii-chan, the shop is impossible to clear.
Shop has snake eyes, golem balls and pages.

Non early and non footfag thread here

Your sanity isn't worth a

You drizzle chocolate on your dick and hope your waifu figures it out when you start waggling your eyebrows at her.

>impossible to clear
Explain further