twitter.com/Kisenoi/status/879916533081792517
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brave Tharja will be her in Robin's outfit with a Levin Sword

serika surge!

that's not a duck

Ride the bike!

shut the fuck off kid

!

Make her a blue tome instead. I don't want to go back to red hell.

If Cherche wins the female side of the CYL vote I will delete every single one of my units except for my Cherches.
Screencap this (and vote for her)

ON AN OCEAN OF STARS

You did get her, right?

I'm dieing waiting for her lads.

>on time thread

what?

no I got her whore of a sister

Finally gave Lissa her well deserved present for coming so far in the guantlet. How is it?

Where are the SoV cyl icons coming from?

Please vote for Alm

Laguz banner never ever

!

/feg/ has been super slow this week to the point where I'm actually spending around 2 hours every day looking for a job

They’re randomly updating them on the cyl website
It’s nice because they’re high res

It’s Severa! And her birthday is tomorrow! Today if you are in Japan! Say something nice!

imgur.com/a/Zszx2

On the CyL site under the gaiden section, when you go to view just the image they all have some string of numbers as the filename, just messing with that gives the characters not listed.

Nope
Red infantry with the Levin Sword's only ability being built-in DC

I don't trust that owl.

Im going to steal Nephenees bread!

>Fates is an awakening sequel in that it deals with the actions of Inigo, Owain, and Severa after awakening and is set in the distant past
>Heroes is a prequel to awakening since it deals with Lucina before she arrived in the past of Ylisse and chilled for a few years with her boyfriend Kiran
It's like the holy trinity, it flows back into itself.

What's wrong user?

Hoshidan girls can’t love Nohrian girls!

Didn't roll for her. Is she any good?

Alright /feg/ Quiz Time!
>Who are you Voting for in CYL2?
>Who are you hoping is in the SS Banner+TT Reward

CYL2- Owain,Berkut,Ranulf
SS Banner- Artur,Ross,Marisa and Cormag

Dude...

happy new year 3129

Can someone link that image of Nephenee getting fucked

any of you ridiculous autists refuse to """""whale""""" for the bk combo pack due some foolish principle about staying f2p?

>chilled for a few years with her boyfriend Kiran
Not on my watch she’s not!

i want to die

>even if we get a laguz banner we'll most likely never get Vika
why live

Which are worth it if i ever pull a seasonal flier mage and go all in on a flier team?

feels bad man

>Sacred Stones banner incoming with L'Arachel, possibly with Cormag
>LegFest conming with Fjorm's brother/sister and Gunnthra
>23 orbs
Good thing i'm at 30k in the Tempest and there's another one at the 30th

Camillas private training room when?

day 1.

What about hoshidan sluts and nohrian sluts

Yes, but i benched her after finished with her skills. Too few chances to use her.

twitter.com/tarayuki_aln/status/954677449249320962

Maria: twitter.com/tarayuki_aln/status/954720788443115520

>Get my first Arthur
>Go to train him to lvl 40 since I have nothing better to do
>Find his voice funny
>Click on him to see who is the voice actor
>Cam Clarke
>The same dude who voices New York Corrin

Wew creiddylad.

>Alm, Celica, Faye, Marth, Caeda, Catria, Hector
>Artur, Myrrh, L'Arachel, Ross

Serra.
Hopefully not a Joshua re-run, Marissa would be an okay TT unit but they're gonna put her in a banner instead obviously and Eirika/Ephraim are mandatory for a Lyon GHB.

I haven't even +1 my original burger yet

CYL2: Corrin, Eirika, Nino, Jaffar, Michalis and Minerva
SS: L'Arachel, Cormag, Myrrh and Saleh

Do you think they'll give away a free CYL2 unit?

>CYL2
Tate and Percival.
>SS Banner
Duessel, L'Arachel, and Myrrh. Moulder for the TT reward.

Why?

Vote for Nino!
Most reliable mage!
She's been viable since day 1!
Best offensive spread among green mages!
Nino!

Elincia,Cocktria,Airzura and Belka

When is Fog of War coming to FEH?

me too desu

>Severa!
>Owain
>Inigo
>Tatiana
>Lady Corrin
>Berkut
>Validar
>Moulder the Boulder

Yes but they'll remove the CYL 1 banner

imagine

Possibly at February when they add Shadow Dragon's DLC to Warriors.

Patrician pairing

>jaffar
>thinking sand nigger will even break top 50

>don't need another Burger King for anything
>don't need more revives for anything
>12 orbs feels like nothing
Even if 4 bucks is not much I just don't feel like doing it

I want but i dont have a debit card

Thanks for the ost outfit Serika, I like how people draw her in it

The rest of the package are not worth any money and $4.00 is too much for a single unit. For the record, I've bought two Smash 4 dlc characters, but I regret both.

I want him for fodder, WoM 3 and Luna for my FlyZura would be greato

Animated art is coming to FE Heroes on the anniversary to give whales something to pursue seriously beyond +10'ing a unit. It will be done Shadowverse style (variations of the original art but animated) for all of the unit's 4 arts, and at +10 you'll unlock a special portrait for that unit FGO style. The chances to pull an alternate art for a unit will be set at 0.5%.

IS is concerned that the value of a SSR is currently very low compared to other gatcha games so this is how they plan to compensate. They have thus far relied on IVs, which were a mechanic to induce variation but ultimately ended up frustrating players. With this update, they will induce a mechanic to "neutralize" IVs through grinding for a new set of currencies (stat boosters from the mainline games).

There are several more announcements to look forward to but this is the biggest one they have planned.

>got baited by the last Legendary banner, left with didn't spend anything on NY or RD to save up
>now have nearly 200, with another TT and monthly quests around the corner
>new Lego soon and potential Lady Lel

Tharja

Don't really care who's on the banner since I won't be rolling, Lyon is already a GHB. TT reward could maybe be Knoll or Myrrh or something.

Depends on what color the mage flier is.
Generally, Elincia and Beruka are great, but Beruka should run Hone Fliers and Elincia should run Fortify, since Beruka benefits most from Defense buffs, and Elincia benefits more from offensive buffs.
You need a better blue flier too. Clair and Catria are pretty bad unless you're building Catria to be a tank.
Of course Airzura will be worth using, since she's a dancer, but if you're trying to run fliers for the arena then her BST will hurt you

I found a loophole

Being intelligent with money and not spending it on every sale you see just because it's a sale isn't foolish.
>dude but """free""" Reddit Knight O_O
A unit I already have that I don't use. Wow. Totally worth my money.

Yep. Attack bane just like the only Reinhardt I have so the game once again decided that I was not meant to ever run cav teams.

We can go deeper.
Playing voice actor bingo is fun.

>Potential Lady lel
She's confirmed user.

I like him

>CYL2 - Meg
>Banner - Gilliam, Garcia, Gerik, or Knoll.

She's not that unlikely. Among flying laguz, she's one of only two females, and they might even skip over Leanne for being too similar to Reyson.

Hello, anons! With sequel to the Choose Your Legends event coming up, I'd like to see if anyone would help me in voting for Pelleas! In exchange for showing proof that you voted for Pelleas, I will do a small drawing of whichever Fire Emblem character you would like that you also mention in your post. You can reply to a post I make with your proof and request or mention Pelleas and I will try to find them all seeing as I am not around all the time. Attached is an example of my ability, so don't expect a masterpiece. I'll upload all the images I make to a mediafire folder and share the link once the voting begins and if there are even anons take me up on my offer.

Nino,Ninian,Chiki,Shiida,Pent and Miccy

Lady Lel with Ivaldi,Knoll with Gleipnir and Myrm
TT reward Cormag

CYL2: Haar and Hector
SS Banner: powercrept horse unit. been a while since i played that game so that leaves the great knight dude, right?

Going to vote for Canas, Sigrun, and Gaiden Catria again. I still don't know if they'll be factoring split votes or if prior champs will affect the outcome so those are the only surefire ones.

I want more healers and dragons, so Myyrh and L'Arachel are a given. Out of the rest I'd probably want Cormag for another flyer option and expect Marisa to show up due to popularity but I'd rather have Gerik as a Ranger.

Dew!!!

>Azura
>Hoshidan

I'm voting for my wife.

I definitely need more flier buff fodder. Let's see if the next legendary banner brings back the seasonal fliers

She was the only thing I got on that cursed banner so I'm not sure if she was worth it but I like her enough to give her a CYL vote or two.

Name a bigger dong in FE
Pro tip:You can't

>little shit with Holyn’s woman
Disgusting

twitter.com/Kisenoi/status/879916533081792517

Proof? I was gone for most of the week.

that's the loophole

I’ll vote for whoever you said if you draw me some giant Maribelle lewds.

Favaro said:
''No L'Arachel in the horizon for at least 2 months''
>Theres a second Sacred Stones banner
It's pretty obvious desu

>ss banner isn't announced tomorrow
>lyon was just a bait
>instead its more regular fates units
>one of which is rinkah

Mila’s Monster
Gotta keep those Cleric’s fat asses satisfied