Can I get a quick mog rate bros?

6/10 the hair looks dumb

that's a set not a mog retard

>tfw kinda wanna resub
Help
I miss MoP

hair looks a bit weird, but I like it

Source, for fucks sake

Is dungeon finder spam still the fastest way to level before WoD?

every fucking day

nearly every hour of every day this fucker sits or stands here

what is his end game?

Fuck off you dumb avatarfag.

damn....

>uses swords, two handed swords, and staves

>sword singer for a fast moving melee DPS using vocals for ranged attacking and offensive buffs
>Classic bard summons instruments to play and buff team mates with dealing damage to teh enemy

and then blizzard deletes it

Absolutely not, questing is much better now and dungeons are arguably not even worth running when it comes to experience due to the time they now take with the average quality of group you'd get in LFD.

>hate pugging, hard to get into a good group even with my ilevel and logs since even guild groups will fail
>don't want to join a guild to either wipe on heroic bosses or wipe on mythic since every guild wants to do mythic
>current guild sucks, barely gets enough for heroic runs and seems to pug people every to try mythic(the fuck)
Sigh

>when your alt gets a pantheon trinket on the first argus kill

you went black and blue and red all over too?

draenei tummy

>dealing with retard hunters who forget to turn off Growl and actually can wipe the group over and over
OR
>questing at your own pace and quickly making progress without having to abandon a zone halfway through

This zone feels like the epitome of cut and unfinished content.

Dungeons are fucking slow as shit, boss bosses and mobs have a ton of hp that takes forever to take down with heirloom geared groups. Fuck them so much now

I agree, I just got down with it and it feels extraordinarily empty, I guess the otehr half of it is just for teh alliance though

ye, everything has more health but they also give more XP, its still ends up being faster with a good group

>elves are for...

Stonetalon and Desolace have never managed to shake that feeling from me. Though at least the classic versions of them had more atmosphere.

>blizz makes it so that heirloom geared characters no longer one-shot everything
>people without heirlooms are basically fucked
gg

man, I loved vanilla desolace, it felt so dreary

I've changed my main a total of 6 times in Legion

help me

That dreary feeling is something missing from pretty much every single cata-revamped zone. Some of it makes sense in regards to the story, like the the sweeping chances western plague lands went through, but I still really miss how wild and dangerous those zones would feel

mommy....

Every time I try to read quest text I just don't
You guys like specific quest lore? I've checked it out and it's really not interesting. What I've seen is "this group really sucks, go disrupt them in this way" basically the gist of it.

What if the Agatha fight was against a giant succubus instead of a big fat blob demon?

what weapon is this

fem gnomes are best

Most quests don't really have text worth reading, it's usually a waste of time but there are a few diamonds in the rough that actually give meaningful context to your actions

Tyrande is for sexual

Worgen.

>tfw just waiting for reset day again

god I wish that were me..

How diferent is boosting a level 1 compared to level 60?

Pretty much not

Lv 1: You dont get your professions boosted too
Lv 60: You get your professions boosted too
It doesnt matter as of legion unless you want to make stuff from previous expacs and Legion requires no level of a profession to start.

if night elves lived forever how did their population not skyrocket? don't they have sex?..

All the men worth a damn are in the Emerald Dream. It's mainly lesbian sex that occurs.

Elves don't procreate often, they have no need. They're too busy worshipping Elune or sleeping in the Dream

>go do elemental shaman artifact challenge
>one shot it
>realize there weren't any boulders

huh, felt a bit too easy

that must be why the night elf women were so eager to accept the worgen in darnassus

Right now it makes no practical difference.

Maybe the challenge would be there if you didn't attempt it 9 months after it was released

Or maybe it's because after being isolated for thousands of years they feel guilty as a race for creating the worgen and causing the downfall of a kingdom and cursing its populace?
Fuck outta here, furfaggot.

big worgen knot

And paladins in general in Classic, Prot in particular, but all around paladins we're very heavy on buff for themselves and others and very light on direct spells and attacks. Shaman were supposed to be a buff/support class as well but were so imba that people just played them as primary.

Like, until Cata Pallys literally had a button to die so that someone else didn't.

In case you already didn't know, call of the scarab event is going on and while it's pretty worthless at max level the world quests there are great xp for leveling. Especially the raid quests, might need someone else to help you do them if you're too low of course

How do I get rare spawns in the Underbelly?

I've seen them spawn back to back but it felt like an event or some shit.

Now there's nothing.

How were shamans imba when paladins were universally considered the better class, at least in PVE

us gnomes love it too

>Shaman were supposed to be a buff/support class as well but were so imba that people just played them as primary.

The very epitome of revisionism

Happened to me, if you manage to do some serious damage at bout the 50% mark before she does her first port she just bugs out

>want to do daily bg for wakening essences
>first one, TP
>entire team just fights mid and ignores flag
>lose
>second one, WSG
>manage to capture flag first
>got zero help
>enemy team proceeds to 9v1 me while my team just runs in circle instead of trying to get their FC
>lose
>third, ToK
>team ignores balls, horde never has less than 3
>lose
>fourth, TP again
>same shit as last time
>lose
>fifth, DWG
>match has already started when I joined
>we're losing
>enemy has two bases and is capping our flag non-stop
>I carry the enemy flag all by myself, not enough since my team won't stop their FC or get another base
>lose
>sixth, EotS
>have to try and hold a base and capture flag at the same time, manage to do it
>still lose because enemy team gets three other towers and grabs flag any time I'm not mid even though we have 10 people there

I JUST WANT ONE FUCKING WIN

The big fat blob demon IS a giant succubus. Imp Mother = Succubus that got pumped full of cum. Now it got huge and fat and starts shitting out hundreds of imps. They're even wearing the same armor, just stretched.

Always pull out, warlocks.

Citizens of Stormwind, this is a call from help from your night elf allies
because of th elfs immortality birth rates were always low, but now with the losses after the 3rd War and the continuous battles with the Horde, the night elves have come to a decision, we need a population boom
however because of said losses we also need to add genetic diversity into our gene pool and seeing night elves already have more females than males, Tyrande and Malfurion have both agreed that several thousand volunteer female night elves are to breed with humans and their half-breed descendants will later breed with pure night-elves and slowly being assimilated while adding to the gene pool.
Humans of the Alliance, the Night Elves need you.
Warlocks may not apply.

Agatha has been bugged the whole week. Anyone who has her for their mage tower challenge needs to go and do it right now before they hotfix it, which will probably be during the server restarts this morning. Just hope they don't roll back the achievements.

>elfs

Alliance players always cried about shaman in vanilla / tbc. Paladins were better healers, shaman were better at dps. Given that in vanilla all hybrid sets were to just healing, paladins got the better deal.

>shaman were better at dps
Ele/Enh were both unviable in raiding content you mongoloid

>tfw only 910 in shit gear on my fury warrior
I'm not gonna make it bros...

it was released when everyone was 890 AND she's bugged now

no excuse

Like the easiest challenge in the entire roster so hardly a thing to panic about

Xylem is easier desu

I said better, not good.

>be ally
>get more honor/h per loss then horde do per win

the WW monk one is the easiest

are worgen human?

I did it Reddit!

abhuman

It was released at 890 yes, but most of the kills were mid 900 with tier/good legs. I've done it on every toon except fury now and I just don't have the add damage atm.

>jump at a wrong angle
>accidentally clip through the world
nice game lolbabs

damn, does anyone still do mythic EN/NH? I want this set

>Neither get taken to raiding
>Yet one being better makes a big difference

uh huh

>THERES LITERALLY JUST A HOLE YOU CAN WALK THROUGH TO CLIP THROUGH THE WORLD

as soon as you get under the map you will DC

they fixed this years ago

So how hard is to level professions and which is the best for retri pala?

not sure about that

like whats the fucking point

Not what I said.

Sets were for healing, all hybrids this was the case.

Paladins already were better at healing than shaman. Shaman were better at DPS than paladins.

What part is confusing you?

MODS

first time hordie

Silverpine, Barrens, or Azshara?

The part where you called shaman imba despite being just as unviable as dps as a paladin

jesus this game is fucking broken

>tfw I've never once gemmed or enchanted my armor because it seems too expensive and gear gets replaced too fast
How can you tell if it's a good time to do this to your gear?

>caring about honor

>how hard is it
Not at all, just buy mats from the AH and make one thing from draenor a few hundred times (for example: engineering has you make several hundred stealth boy ripoffs.
>Best for ret
It's all down to preference, but you could go mining and blacksmithing
I'm not sure how easy it is to powerlevel gathering professions, only production professions.
Have a look at this wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides

if it's from the current raid.. enchant and gem it

The order you listed them is a descending order of quality, silverpine is a great zone, recommended you go there if you care about learning more about the forsaken at all

Read it again. I never said that.