Matador/Musk: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
Colony Wars (GvG): treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica and Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1238
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1237
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1230
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1236
youtube.com/watch?v=8n7ioOH3lr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4haWqVGSw
youtube.com/watch?v=yJz0I1QE3Rk
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimian-full-of-necro-sodomy-in-solitary-cell-both-channels/
youtube.com/watch?v=daBeKsklxHE
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/376958
youtu.be/Pj3nzLfKZ9s?t=476
i.imgur.com/8xJpSJk.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/hmmvid.mkv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead game
dead general

ikr

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1238
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1237
Saved

>New Class Unlock Difficulty
>- Adjusted the difficulty of unlocking quests for the Matador, Bullet Marker, Shadowmancer and Bullet Marker classes.
not bad at least

patch notes when owo

next patch notes should be in about 7 days

Stop making new threads

Seriously stop making threads about those shitty 3d graphics ecelebs

>merchant golden anvil box
>merchant

No, fuck you!

atom in

>dog pet
SHEPHERD WHEN

never
ever

>Patch notes
>Buy our gacha boxes
>No seriously that's it, buy some or fuck off

Hah yeah, time to buy another 10k TP

>Limited Edition Golden Poop
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1230

What did they mean by this?

It means next gacha cube will contain a re-skin of Goro which will be golden
So you can buy both goyim

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1236

And another shitty xp boost event.
>Fedimian Gem Merchant next week
Yee, at last.

who the hell cares about another EXP event, come on kim. Can't we get something like the platforming event again or something?

>- All event items, including the potions, will be automatically deleted after the event ends.
This is why I don't do events.

No, need players to get 360 as fast as possible so they can start farming saalus and whaling.
If they level slow it's bad for bussines model

Is this cube the best way to spend leftover TP from the old days or should I just keep buying character slots? I already have 9 though and I dunno if I have it in me to do saalus even more than that

Character slots you fucking retard. Max those out, no matter what. Those cash shop pay to win cubes will always come back. They will never not do them. They just keep swapping out the top shit.

Just save it in the off chance they ever release anything worth buying or you really, really, REALLY need a token

>patch notes
tostards, why....

What do you want? The falconer nerf?

>these anons quit the game for swbf2 or destiny2
>the games that they quit tos for turns out to be even more shit than tos
>they are bitter and butthurt that things didn't go their way
>go full SPECIAL SOY SNOWFLAKES mode on doompost

top kek

>responds to 5 hour posts
>it's only 26 posts into the general
DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=8n7ioOH3lr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4haWqVGSw
youtube.com/watch?v=yJz0I1QE3Rk
>300m a day
>noitaminA -

>300m a day
Who the hell pulls such numbers out of his ass?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimian-full-of-necro-sodomy-in-solitary-cell-both-channels/

Can you not post things like this please? It's really old news and makes me not want to play the game.

>CoffeeHouse
First the popomon scandal and now this. The dedimian guild surely is embarrassing.

What scandal?

They were using an exploit that allowed the entire server to enter the instance. They're worse than umas and seamonkeys.

>292052
>300 millions
That's missing 3 digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=daBeKsklxHE

I told you!

it's in thousands

i miss the good old times, i miss my old telsiai bros
tos is literally the worse garbage mmo in the market right now
i pity the people who are in such a deep state of stockholm syndrome stuck to this shit
ded gem ded gen
it's so so sad, respect the dead and let the corpse sleep in pieces already

No it's not.

Also remember they have that one faggot that's a reddit modnigger.

It's heating up my brain case really bad, don't want to connect the dots or anything.

>that one faggot that's a reddit modnigger
Who?
> don't want to connect the dots or anything
What?

it is, do you really think dina bee only makes 80k silver per day?

Told me what?

I had a afk bot in there before the necro rework when summons lasted forever. This was at R8 times like last year around July. I would make around 300k in just an hour.

This isn't including the insane amount of gems you'd get. Problem was I'd die since summons were weak as fuck back then and lose those gems. If I didn't die I could easily make a level 7~8 gem per day.

People have been doing this for months. 300m isn't just one character though, it's all of those Necros combined and since the reported mentioned they all are in one group run by most likely one guy.

This means 150m per channel. If there's 6 necros there, that's 25m per necro. That's 1m every hour. Since I was a R8 Necro back then with no Weapon scaling and I still made 300k per hour, it's very likely he's correct and you are not. R9 Necro summons are vastly stronger and it's much easier to get SPR gear now too.

>Who?
>What?
Exactly, don't want to get the noggin' joggin' this early in the evening before I decimate my brain watching my 4 necromancer lua scripts at work.

Not true, the oracle master lies and you have to accept my word over raw game data.

Can you please stop posting about this? It's more effective than PoE doomposter at making me want to quit.

That Linker3 would be able to kill swollen mobs without FF or SM in the build.

Yeah, new RC is pretty good, and you don't need Wiz3 because you get Quick Cast from Thaum3.

>You can't possibly enjoy doing the same story and maps over and over and over and over, only to realize the same few builds are the only builds worth playing.
Wrong mindset here my dude.
PoE is entirely based on doing seemingly repetitive things and yet it works, people play it, people like it. How do you explain this?
It's pretty easy actually. It's because PoE devs try to minimise boredom and repetitiveness as much as possible. They know what sucks and what doesn't, they know what makes people bored and what gets them addicted.

Randomised zone layouts, mobs with different mods, tons of gear, synergies and builds. The feeling of advancement and progression is omnipresent too, you always gain something to improve your character or wealth whatever you do.

Better performance also allows for more skill-based gameplay instead of just facetanking everything at 10fps while your screen is covered in blinding skill effects where you can even see where your character actually is.

And for build diversity, you are never forced to playing metabuilds. It's not a real MMO, you don't compete against other players directly by robbing from them, either taking their loot (world bosses) or party slots. That's where the build diversity comes from: you do it for yourself first and for all.

>shitposting about necros ends
>shitposting about POE begins
Really makes me think

Sure. I don't really care what you do. Just stating facts. No amount of active farming will beat a robot that can run 24/7. If you'd like I could share you how to dual client too using a simple controller and a few non macro programs. I can even suggest you a macro program that is super easy to use and works on every game out there and nothing detects it.

All you'd need is a 2nd Steam account and a PC (or one strong PC that can run a virtual OS + another client) and patience to level a character to R9 on a fresh account. It's very easy with instance clear vouchers and EXP boost events. I can even write you a guide on how to get to 280 in less than 4 hours and beyond that is also very easy. No questing needed. I ask nothing in return.

It's the truth though.
ToS with PoE mechanics will be GOTY of the year all years.

What kind of PoE mechanics could be implemented in ToS and how would you do it?

But remember, it's dungeons that caused ridiculous silver inflation and if you say otherwise you're just a salty anti necronigger xd

I have no clue how much dungeons make today. I do know that they are nerfing those gains soon.

>not camping internet 24/7
ya, I know, I am one of those people that actually sleep at night

does haste still work on summons? quicken?

- a real game engine obviously, with 60 fps perfs and precise controls

- more randomness in dungeon and/or raid layouts (randomised layouts and mobs at least).

- better gear RNG:
- - random stats should have a bias depending on the weapon type
- - ability to modify identified stats (add mods, remove mods, reroll all mods, reroll values only, etc.)
- - might even add some RNG to sockets and give them colors, which can be modified and adjusted too randomly
- - more small tuning options, like maybe the ability to put non-RNGed enchantements. Maybe revamp awakening so it adds small stats of your choice.
- - use common materials to perform gear RNGing and re-RNGing (like mithril, opals, etc, maybe some shards too).
- - remove potential mechanic and add a cap to enhancement, or remove it completely
- - rebalance transcendence: less damage, lower cost

- less cooldowns, faster paced combat, less hitstuns, less animation locks, more mobs, less retarded skill effect flood

- better overall combat mechanics:
- - standardised keywords (what exactly is bleed? poison? stun?)
- - standardised damage calculation (what is "increased damage by X%?" they are already doing this though)

- balance

Those would be actually good changes.

Actually don't kill off anvil enhancement but make it so it enhances the additional stats, as opposed to transcendence which enhances the main stats.

And reduce the jumps between enhancement/transcendence tiers in terms of bonus and cost. Even small 1% increments will be much better. It'll give a better sense of progression.
Smaller, more frequent and more spread out increments are much better than either having to farm shards for months or anviling your item into oblivion in one go.

Lets move to another game, no Path of Poop though.
Am i the only one with image uploading issues? Wanted to post a cute bun pic

>Mabinogi
>2,580 Viewers

There are no MMOs worth playing, why move from a shit game to a shit game?
No whole 4chin has that problem, chink moot sold the servers or something.

>IRL
>51000
disgusting

>Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle
>2,753 Viewers
tos....tards..... tasuke....te......

How about

>World of Tanks
>10,376 viewers

World of Ships is better, more anime for us weebs

Uhm, none of those streams are in English.

what the fuck are these patch notes? A dog? Fucking joke fix the game

buy more TP and I'll think about it, white pig

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/376958

Finally... freedom.....

you'll never quit this game

Oh thank god, another Diablo clone where monsters don't fight back.

but I haven't played in over a year, /tosg/ is way more fun than ToS

>tostard さん
>この度はX-LEGEND GAMESにご登録いただき、ありがとうございます。

bye tostards

Should I really go full INT as a caster? Won't I be out of SP quickly or is the SP regen from stat points trash?

Alchemist SP pots are amazing. They'll fill your entire SP pool.

I really wanna come back to the game, I always install it every couple of months to see if it can hook me in but I never make it past level 50. Did they ever fix that really bad lag issue? I mean my archer would literally fire arrows a full second after the button was pressed

Tenet dungeon no longer exists?

All dungeon entrances are in Klai now because fuck lore.

If there are cute buns i will check it out

>X-Legend
HAHAHHAHA no. It's just another game that'll be published by Aeria Games in the West. The monsters and the bosses seemed even dumber than those from ToS. Game runs fluidly and is pretty cute just like their Aura Kingdom.

I still hope for a good ToS clone. I wanna get off Mr. Kim wild ride.

Has there been a engine rework done for a game that ended up saving it?

Your question is retarded
Koreans dont do that kind of stuff
it works for them good enough to play on their korean internet and they dont give a shit about the westerners
its not a game, its a cashcow to get as much money for as little work as possible for them

Found another vid:
youtu.be/Pj3nzLfKZ9s?t=476
>those emotes
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

X-Legend sure knows how to appeal to their audience.

>ToS is entirely based on doing seemingly repetitive things and yet it works, people play it, people like it. How do you explain this?
That's how I explain it.

And there's nothing skill based from a game that's explicitly based around winning through attrition or logging out.

Do I have to follow the main quest line or can I just advance killing enemies?

>That's how I explain it.
This explain nothing because
>-4.9

>And there's nothing skill based from a game that's explicitly based around winning through attrition or logging out.
Compared to what? ToS? In ToS you just facetank everything. Can't see anything, can't click anything, can't dodge anything.
At least in PoE you have to dodge this that tries to kill you manually and watch where you stand.
If you like throwing bodies at bosses in softcore or alt-f4 whenever your live goes below 50% then good for you.

hmmmm
i.imgur.com/8xJpSJk.jpg

Why are archers always so lightly clothed

To move swiftly.
Gookmoot still hasn't fixed the issues with uploading images?

You can kill enemies to level but main quest rewards you with stat points

yep

hmmm
my.mixtape.moe/hmmvid.mkv

fuck off we are full

i'm not dling that.

>This explain nothing because
>>-4.9
Yes it does because
>-32.6
Don't pretend PoE isn't a rollercoaster that only comes alive during the first weeks of a league. It'll be -20% -23% -25% until next league or big update happens.
>B-but the players are still higher
Means nothing if they aren't retaining them. Let it go an extra month because something went wrong with an update and it'll -40% itself below ToS.
>B-b it has it's own client
Like everyone who uses the seperate client is retained and it's just Steam players that are fickle.

holy christ they really shouldn't zoom in on that

>rollercoaster
It doesn't matter. It has 30,921.0 active players, last year 16,478 and the year before 9,702

With stats like these, it's safe to say that the devs know how to make people play their game.

Is it fun