Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA

Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/jgetgi.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/utnhrm.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/hxdglp.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!dTREVZxJ!ZcglwOMKaseRZID8vhrDn7Gmsxfln4vwWUZo8Qyrfao

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/zfk8zdrw
github.com/doitsujin/dxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think they were trying to make a play on Jack and Jill with Gi and Gele?

No. Because Gai is ガイ in Katakana.
Jack is ジャック. They couldn't be more different.

ジル on the other hand very much is Jill, but it's not likely they were doing any kind of reference with it.

Strawpoll if you missed it strawpoll.com/zfk8zdrw

Needs an "other" option.

Not really. Rather I think it should have used different language as what the creator probably meant is "Do you know Japanese?" and not "Do you know only the English language?". In both cases, there would be no "other" option, but maybe options to tell to what degree you know Japanese or another language other than English.

I'm surprised that there are this many non-EOPs actually

EOP is a well established Veeky Forums term.

Most likely a handful of people who clicked no not realizing that EOP is supposed to specifically mean anyone who doesn't speak japanese, no matter if they know languages besides english.

Well established but inaccurate. Anyone who isn't familiar with the term would obviously think it specifically means you only speak english and no other language. Besides it only really gets use on /a/ and in VN threads.

Well, I don't know Japanese, but I know people who basically translate for me on demand. Does that make me an English Only Baron?

nobody is going to make that mistake, like you said EOP is only used in anime/eroge/etc. threads so it is very clear what it means.

People are just pretending to be retarded and taking it very literally just to cause drama.

Sure, why not. If I swear vassalage to you and bully your translators can I be an EOK(English Only Knight)?

I voted Yes because I don't consider myself to be fluid in japanese. I know grammar and around 500 kanji and it's barely enough to play through some of the games with ITH help.

Yeah, the context makes it clear beign EOP means having little to no knowledge of moonspeak.

That goes regardless if you are ESL or not

>彘肩
>不羣
>愚騃
>餼羊
>蠧紙堆裏
>戕う
Nice words.

Wheat fields, wheat fields!

What does it mean?

usually if you accept someone's oath of vassalage you agree to grant them a fief

Gi is Guy

>Gai is ガイ
Is the G as in genie or as in go

Not all nobles were landed; some just held titles. And most knights didn't own land, they were just paid well and also given room and board by the lord they served; usually in a barracks specifically for knights although some got rooms depending on how wealthy their lord was or how favored they were. And then there were wandering knights who didn't even have a lord to serve much less land they owned.

Go.
It's pronounced the same as Guy.

We need a EOM (English Only Movement) to support EOR (English Only Rights) so those non-EOP aristocrats don't trample us all over again.

I'm so sorry, you can delete this now if you want

I wonder how Ludo must feel.
All those projects but he'll never get to translate Rance.

For the linux hanny interested in DX11 compat in wine:
github.com/doitsujin/dxvk

Why wouldn't he?

Besides it's not like his hands are currently empty (a lot of stuff to fix/optimize)

No, screenshot this hannies. This is history in the making I'm calling it now. The revolution begins now, and it all started here in /haniho/.

I'm assuming Arunaru and Maria have dibs on all the Rance games.

>tfw you study for 10,000 hours just to be bullied by EOK

medusa rapes hornet when

There are priorities hanny, for instance >>>/eroge/

As soon as the game launches

>Sample Hornet
>Sample
Disgusting.

>Capture Medusa
>Take her to Sex-change Temple
>Medusa becomes reverse-tran (no snake dick)
>Finally loses her virginity, thanks to Rance

what about the poor snake? won't somebody please think of the snake?

Well, I like the guiy but he only has himself to blame. He had a few years where he could have translated at least some of the games.

Wait until 10 is out, then you will understand again who are your overlords.

Hornet might be over her power level.

Didn't you try her out yet? Free samples for all who are on Kayblis side.

>Evenicle (English)
>Likely Early 2018

She got a monster rape train ran on her in KR power level is irrelevant

whose rance translation do you like the most?

The EOPs don't have any games to play? Then let them read books!

Final Explosion

>ywn fug a 210cm 160kg snek lady
why even

I guess one 2chan user was right and they're waiting for Master Up before doing the last site update.

b-but we don't know how to r-read books either

The ring of Suffering hurts us all

When is that?

Soon™

But really, we know they are almost there so it could be tomorrow, in a few days, or if something unexpected happen a bit later than that.

Cherry poping a thousands-years old snake dominatrix lady (w/o a dick) sounds very nice

thatsthejoke.jpg

One user from here said that every update so far has been on a Wednesday.

Let's say the update comes this Wednesday and get dissapointed when it doesn't

Wonder if anyone kept the hype meter from ye olde /haniho/, especially the "It's HAPPENING" image. Too bad image uploading is dead at the moment.

SILL

IS

WORST

GIRL

LEAZAS

KANAMI

That is incorrect. Teaser site opened in 21/09 (Thursday), actual site opened on 19/10 (Thursday), first update on 22/11 (Wednesday) second update on 21/12 (Thursday).

Does Hornet wear underwear?

>Asking the important questions.
I see there's still reasonable men among us.

Hornet just upgraded from naked mantle to no underwear. Give another remake or two and she might actually wear a full set of proper clothes.

And Silky will be fully naked.

So, chances for Thursday then?

What's the chance of having Hornet fall in love, or even liking Rance in X? Will they even have any interactions after having her saved?

Depends. All the other updates were around the 21. So it's already late. And if they're waiting for Golden Master than we don't really know, it could be any day.

Falling in love might be a little farfetched, but if she's going to be the requisite Princess of the Monster Realm, it might be possible.

Interaction-wise, I feel like they will have a lot more since one of the worst parts of KR was that Hornet literally disappeared from the story after she was saved.

She'll definitely interact with him in some form and probably like him to some extent, but I doubt she'll fall for him.

The story ended after she was saved, and in creator phase she appears in some events with Miki. There's no reason for her to appear in anything beyond that in KR.

>So did we get confirmations that we'll take everyone we unlocked through our playthrough of X into new game plus? I think I'd prefer it to be like sengoku where you can choose them if you completed their storyline.

No confirmations. But with how some characters you will get randomly, I thinks chances are you can carry everyone you obtain during a game.

SR Wikifag here. Currently having some serious computer issues. Don't expect me to be around for the eternal /haniho/ SR help desk.

What's wrong with your PC?

he's probably phoneposting because his pc got confiscated for having lolicon material

I think she'll allow him to fuck her as a reward/thank you for saving her after she's been used a couple of thousand times by Kaybliss. But I don't think she'll actually fall in love with him and move into Rance Castle.

it depends on how much the interact
Silky falling for him might be more likely since they will probably interact more
also 3P with Hornet and Satella better happen

crook fell in love with him after basically less than one games worth of meaningful interaction and Sheila, Lia and Magic all fell for him stupidly fast too. it just depends on how they want to write it.
If she has barely interaction with him though I'd be disappointed because they've been teasing her for years and she had fuck all interaction in KR

If she's only saved after Kay-chan's defeat that will mean all interaction with her would be in creator phase, which is not even relevant to her.
>they've been teasing her for years
They haven't. It's the fanbase who has this ridiculous expectations placed on her.

Well, Hornet has managed to stay a virgin for hundred of years, and is the closest one to being human, so maybe her being saved by a human will make her heart fall for him? You know, like in the shoujo mangas. [/spoiler]That is, if Rance doesnt rape her suddenly after.

>fan base who has this ridiculous expectations placed on her
well yeah being the leader of a faction who is also basically the princess of the monster realm and who rance didn't get to fuck in KR at all will do that especially when alicesoft made sure to mention her and silky were virgins

I mean, based on the CG she won't stay a virgin for long and depending on when you get to save her in the game she might have been dicked by that Kabliss pecker a couple of hundred times. I don't think she's just gonna fall in love with someone after that.

I somehow fuck up whenever using spoiler tags, sorry.

I know where those expectations come from, but that has nothing to do with Alicesoft "teasing her for years".

>based on the CG
There's nothing really sexual about that CG other than her clothing being torn. If she was raped they would've made some blood dripping down her thighs or had her coated in semen or something.

>especially when alicesoft made sure to mention her and silky were virgins
It makes it even worse when they're inevitably raped by monsters until gaping if they are.

shit I accidentally kept the name when I was doing stupid shit trying to create a thread.

Hornet being saved only after Kayblis' defeat would be a huge disappointed. After how they went through massive retcons in IX just to turn Sheila into generic slave waifubait #2 there's no reason to keep that the same

>There's nothing really sexual about that CG
You're kidding right?

>If she was raped they would've made some blood dripping down her thighs or had her coated in semen or something
Like they would spoil the best scene before the game is released.

>Like they would spoil the best scene before the game is released.
It's not spoiling if people already expect it to happen because KR has existed for over a decade

It would be spoiling the CG.

The only thing about the CG that's sexual is the variant where her eyes are dead/glazed because it implies trauma. The other one she just looks bored.

>where her eyes are dead/glazed
tfw Rance finally saves her she is completely mindbroken and ends up living at the Rance Castle as a glorified fleshlight. FUCKING HYPE, MAKE IT HAPPEN ALICESOFT!!!!!!!

>The other one she just looks bored
Kek

Tfw I want to play as Kay-chan now so i could fuck Hornet a lot of times. ( Being a regular monster would do too, since it's safe to say that every fucking monster has gotten to taste that S+ grade pussy )

>implying Red Eye would let his new battery out of his body

For all we know she could be frigid too

>Anime Lilith is tasked by Alicesoft to make a Rance spin-off game featuring Hornet getting raped and sexually tortured by Kaybliss and his armies of monsters.
Would /haniho/ buy it?