/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss and fight over new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1168 - Homo Edition Again

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYBYPrqMuuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic Utopia is ugly.

I'm Lange and I'm offended by this.

Fags need to be gassed.

Should we move to /fast/?

I'M

Sure, why not?

>Faggotry
I should have posted the thread with a Norman image when I had the chance.

I'm sure you can go a day without meme images, user.

/fast/?

no imageu

I want Honey to break me!

>Faggotry
Yes user, we're in a Sonic general.

Giving how many people are shitting themselves without it, I doubt many could.

It was a place set up in the event Veeky Forums or /sthg/ gets fucked up.

I had no idea what to post so thanku

no your not i can sense lange's presence.
I feel none of his ways of speaking with this sentence.

In case this general or this site dies, /fast/ was set up, along with another /sthg/. Since Veeky Forums is kinda fucked right now beyond images, we could probably migrate there for now.

All of the Red Boards are completely down.

>Ken_Penders_Twitter_Screencap_184.png
What did Our Lord and Savior, the true creator and father of Knuckles the Echidna, and the savior of the Sonic series, Ken Penders, mean by this?

Okay let me guess you are either:
Tracker_TD
Timmit

Well shieeeet

Lange would be immediately calling you an idiot if you don't agree with him and would be making hyperbolic comparisons.

Alright moving to /fast/. See y'all there?

I just know the way he speaks, i am a friend of his, and have worked with him before.

Disgusting

Do you even know where /fast/ is? I keep an open tab on it, so I'm already there.

nah its pretty distinctive, he has this way in which he wants all his communication to be as concise and direct as possible and gets in a tizzy if he, or you, miscommunicate something.

Not that user, but where is it?

I mean he is so obnoxious I am surprised you could be friends with him.

It's a cripplechan . net board the site is shit, but the userbase on /fast/ are just a couple of /sthg/ anons who sometimes post there

On Reddit.

I did ask last thread, but for safety.
Have you got any links about that? It sounds pretty interesting.

friendship is being able to tolerate the weird things we do to each other and still work together.
But believe me there are days you want to strangle him when he gets "stuck" you could wast hours if not an entire day doing nothing but trying to correct a mistake.

Kek no, it's not a reddit board.

It already seems to be much more active in the last few minutes.

You don't try to defend him considering how often he is bashed here.

Yeah & I can get behind the idea of a Sonic board. I'll keep a tab open.

/sthg/, you must live!

i don't come here often heard Veeky Forums was going nuts and came by to check it out, looks like it was.

you guys ever make a sonic tulpa

How much of Sparky is for real?

100%

Shh, Chip. We're moving to /fast/. This is how /sthg/ dies

All of it.

I want to see her break Sonic.

Why are we unable to post images? I remember having the same problem on /co/ but assumed it was just shitty connection on my phone.

Veeky Forums is going to shit, Someone talked about the red boards being down

Red boards aren't down, but posting takes an absurdly long amount of time. Whoever said it was down probably just didn't wait enough.

/X/ is down.

I want Cream to break Honey!

Ah, my bad then. Still tho, what the hell is going on?

yeah while i'm just sitting in my truck

Goddamnit, you guys, the whole point of 8 chan was to get away from Veeky Forums. Stop raiding us, you assholes.

Hello /sthg/. Responding to the previous thread. Feel free to shit on me directly, I'm open to criticism. Although some of what's been said I've addressed before, understandably, will have to wait until there's pudding for proof and all that.
We are still working on the game. The "no comment" was not due to Sega shutting down the project or anything like that, no such thing happened.

I am not just an ideas guy. I do everything on the project that isn't programming (modeling, animation, textures, music and sound, level design). My "ideas" are backed by a lot of experience and include detailed designs for how the game functions, and the team trusts my direction for good reason. If I were that stupid or that hard to work with, I wouldn't have a team, at least not one as intelligent and skilled as they are.

I am secretive not because I am worried "assholes will steal from it". It is because I want to ensure this is in good shape and ready for presentation as much as possible. I prefer most of it be a surprise instead of tainting first impressions.

Apparently a CP outbreak.

Bless

Dumb classicfag

>Feel free to shit on me directly,
Gladly

Utopia is going to have a story, right?

Even trip name aside THIS is Lange.

I feel the sane way when I draw shit, I don't like to show people any of it or upload WIPs until I'm done with it. Hope your thing turns out well.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=RYBYPrqMuuo

Oh pipe down. Most of /fast/ users were /sthg/ anons, anyways.

Veeky Forums is going nutzo, entire boards are down we gotta go somewhere 8anon, relax we will be gone once its over.

>I do everything on the project that isn't the one thing people actually like about it
Bravo.

Everything I've said is the absolute truth. How that colors your perception of me is a separate matter entirely.

Some fag is posting buddy lewds on /fast/.

Taxman here, ask me anything

Really?

>I do everything on the project that isn't programming
Top lel.

Hope you're enjoying your vacation! Unironically, not in the snarky shitposty catchphrase kind of way.

What is Project Plus?

Will you do my taxes for me?

You killed Sonic.

>My "ideas" are backed by a lot of experience and include detailed designs for how the game functions
Doesn't necessarily mean that they're good so I don't see why you felt the need to say this in the middle of trying to be humble. Makes you sound like a jackass.

Can you play a didgeridoo?

fuck off to /x/ already and stay there. Its where you belong you scitzo.

I bet he'd do Kayla's taxes if you know what I mean

Finally I get a hold of you. Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit. You have no talent, your fangame is fucking garbage and your tastes are shit.

Looks like his friend tattled on Lange.
There is no way he can't know that people have a problem with him. Utopia feels more of a criticism of Modern Sonic in general than just a 3D Sonic game on its own, and it harms it as a standalone work of art.

To be fair I put the the bigger blame on people who hold him up on a pedestal.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Are you an IRS-themed Mega Man boss?

Are is there going to be a playable Tails, Knuckles, and Amy?

Why do you hate me?

From what I read, may just be a rumor.
Enjoy your vacati- I mean, when the fuck is your actual vacation over? We need you to make Sonic great again after you already did and Sega fucked it.

AW YEAH BUDDY LEWD THREAD!!!

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠶⣿⣭⡧⡤⣤⣻⣛⣹⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣊⣤⣶⣷⣶⣧⣤⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡀⠘⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣯⣽⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠚⢛⣛⣃⢄⡁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⠛⠛⠛⠛⠚⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⣴⣶⣶⣶⣷⡄⠊⠉⢻⣟⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠔⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⣙⠻⠿⠶⠒⠁⢀⢀⣀⣤⣰⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢿⠟⠛⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡿⠷⣶⣶⣶⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⢀⠉⠛⠛⠋⠉⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡇⢀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢨⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⡇

hatred is such a strong term, more like i want you to go to x because its where you belong instead of making yet MORE of the fanbase look like hopeless autistic.
Trust me Your our next Chris-Chan if you keep this shit up, and you KNOW what happened to that poor SOB.

He means he has worth, he's just stating what small amount it is. To be fair, even as much as programmers do they wouldn't be able to make it as good if they need someone to tell them what to focus on.

>Lange friend: "I bunch of ruffians on the chans are calling you shit, Lange!"
>Lange: "This CANNOT stand!"

we should play a thread game

Will you do a game with other playable characters than Sonic, Tails and Knux next?

QUEEN

>what small amount it is
>credits himself with literally everything but programming
>small amount
Total jackass.

Let's play the quiet game then.

what's that

>Check out /fast/
>Some retard keeps whining about this general in to the void
Top fucking kek

PROJECT PLUS?!

The game is fun, but it is hard to find the will to criticize it when every bit of criticism will be thrown away as
"No this is better, if you don't like it then that's your problem".

Utopia seems to simultaneously avoid the pitfalls the Adventure/Modern games have by NOT trying to take inspiration from them and makes new ones by NOT trying to take inspiration from them. The level design is barren, the artstyle is oddly way too old school cartoony (which while Sonic did take designs from old school cartoons they were executed far more like the later WB fare, which is what I think was better realized in the Adventure designs), the midair control is lacking.

Utopia is Sonic Team failing to make the concessions for 3D and the willingness to revisit every aspect of Sonic going forward, I would say they mostly succeeded, and where they failed still plagues the series today. I am glad they tried though, as I think many of the things that are iconic to the series today came from Adventure. Hell many of the problems with the 2010- games is an unwillingness to explore and improve upon great ideas brought in by Adventure due to incompetence and probably a mindset that everything done back then was crap.

Ugandan Knuckles memes are funny. If you think otherwise you're just a jaded contrarian.

You just lost the game.

You need to go away. Like right now.