Otome Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>MC-CHAN NOOOO
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XmrBn7wK
pastebin.com/1hDfWsUF
youtube.com/watch?v=eAM-9IEcaQU
youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy Skyrim

Kissing my wife Sayori lovingly!

Jesus, you sure made this one fast. How come we normally have to wait like an hour before a new bread gets made?

love me!

My wife has pretty hair.

ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!

I make at least 70% of the threads because nobody else will

xth for DDLG

Sayorifriends where you at?

petting my qt wife

Only gonna post this one last time to farm for some (You)'s

pastebin.com/XmrBn7wK

Probably gonna write a new chapter later this week.

Sometimes people thread at image or bump limit instead of waiting for page 9/10

Can ANYONE stop /our girl/ Monika?

Chu~

I want Monika to help me go fast.

This can go one of two ways, buddy.

One, you sit down and eat your salad. Everyone walks away happy

Two, get delet

And with that, friends, I say goodnight.
Will write some stuff tomorrow.
Probably.

are we safe from thiccsuki here?

Well I made a little something for a friend cause I suddenly got the idea. Basically it's Princess Monika and Royal Guard user. If people like it I might try continuing it.

pastebin.com/1hDfWsUF

Reality can!
She's not real after all!

G̝͈ͬͦ̐̾L̨͙͚̣̱̙͖̼̥͑̋̾̾̓͛̀̚Ö̸̰̹̫̟ͩ͋ͭ́͞R̝ͯͩ̐ͅÏ͙͇͉͖͍̤̜̜̝ͮ̕͝͡A̮̟ͩͧ̈́̊̕ ̠̟͇̺͖̱̹̱͋͌͗̓̒͌́Ș̢̹̆̂͛ͭͨA̦̖̤͈̯̠̱̹ͫ̇̌̑̊͢͟Ț͔̯̿͑̽ͩ̀̕͜À̡̖̻̬͉͇̘̬̣̑Ň̥ͣ̓̐͠A̛͚̝̳͇̠̠͒͆ͭ̀̚̕Ş̝̠ͬͮ͛̂̌̐ͣ,̧̥̯̑ͣ͟ͅ ͕̟̆͐ͧ͑̋ͪ̇ͧ̈E͎̟̞̭̮͎̹̰̍ͪ͆̊T̗̮̺̂̐ͬ̃͌͊̈́́̒ ̢̳̤̻̪ͨͤ͂ͯB̘̞̗̒͋̓͆͑̿̑Ȇ̛̜̖̗̱̺̪̟̆̾͊͗ͭ̆L͔̳ͦͣ̔͂͑ͧ͋́̚ͅȊ̴̝͍̮̖̏̚͡͝Â̷͎͈̞̎̌̔ͪ̓ͅḶ̢̧͈̙̤̓̍͐ͣͦ ̢̧͉̦̹͔̦͚̮̹̰͗́͊E̵̩̙̮̐͗̄́̊̂T̷̡̥̥̗̼̘̝̱̦ͬ́ͪ̾̇̆ͤ̔ ͍̟̮ͦS̡͙͓̘̪̦͔͔̦̗̓ͭ͒ͤͪP̛̯̝͇̞̱͉͆̽̓͢͜I̷̡͎͈̟͇̭͇̖̻͛ͧ̍̿̕R͙͍̳̦̬͖͐ͭ̈́͑̏ͅI̛̬̯̤͚͍̥̖̼ͧͣͦͦ͝T̞̥̟̘̂̌͊ͫU̩͎̻̮ͬ̄̉͑ͫ͋ͬ̚͟I̖͕ͤ̇͂̋ ̨̯͓͚̭͒͑̾͟͝M̴̛̝̣͔͇̮̞͈̋̓A̛̗̬̝̗̖ͮ͢L̸̼̙̏ͭ̈́̄ͫ͞O̴̡̘̦͖͆̾̎ͅS̰͖ͫ̋ͩ͛O̴͈̩͂̀ ̸͚̹͈̱̖̯̙̌͑͋̍͜S̴͓̣̯̻͍͉ͦ̈́̊̾͒̋͘͜Ă̙̪̩̭̘̝ͧ͛́͢T̹̳͖̯̺͓͎ͧ̽ͭ̈́A͖͕͑ͦ̂̄̌͟ͅN̨̙̠͖̤̥̙̺̓͆̒̍ͦ̓̿͢A̡̧͍͈̤̹͚ͬ̍̈̒͒ͤS͚̤̗͔̻ͫ͂͊̓ͮ̂ ̧͖͖̞̤͚͓̘͓͛̉̈ͯ͌̍͘̕V̵̨͚̯̻̥̙͕̜̄ͤǑ̹̩̤̼̥̯̏̓B̮͇͉̣̣̟̫̼̆̽͂̑ͨĬ̼̻̹͖̩̖ͮ͗̀ͣ͘͞S̶̳̳̣͌̾̍͗͐̀C̰̄ͬ̎̆ͮ̎U̴͖̥̙͇̩̗̠͈͛ͦ͐ͣ̏̎ͭͅM̺͙̜͌̉̇͊

HËLLEF MIR

YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS?!?!?

Do people really not like salad? Are you guys fucking children?

Fakyu

FUUUCK

>Your Doki
> The amount of children you would have with them

Pic very much related.

i put sode

You're never crossing that glass girl!
Never ever!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>showing my own failure as a writer
Nigger everyone sucks when they start out writing. Just because you didn't write everything the way you wanted doesn't mean you're a failure. Even successful authors still have to rely on friends and editors to help them out. You ever read the Forward section in a novel? Half of it is the author thanking various people for helping him fix his story.

Don't get discouraged man, just keep practicing. The fact that you can recognize where you fucked up means you're aware enough to improve.

Sayori!
0!
I love Sayori, no question about it, but I don't know if I would want her raising children, as sad as that is.

i love you sodeposter

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

i would die for her

Monika
One boy and one girl. Seems like the perfect amount to raise. Maybe a third after they graduate and we feel lonely. We'd also have a pet dog and of course a bird (not a resplendent quetzal sadly)

BROKEN SPINE BAY BAY!!
youtube.com/watch?v=eAM-9IEcaQU

Hey everyone, apologies for the slight lateness.
Welcome back though!

Word of the thread is "falter"!
Alternatives are 'celestial' and 'passing'.

So it's that wonderful time of day again where we all get to share in together with some poetry! I hope you're all looking forward to it!
If anyone would like to write a poem, please consider using one of these three words as your theme or topic so that we can all compare and contrast our works together.
Do your best, and I'm sure others will do their best as well, and then you can all compare with ease and enjoy each other's works!
I'm looking forward to reading all of your poems, and I hope you all have a fun time!

Since when does pressing enter automatically post?
Monika!

Act 2 but instead of amplifying Yuri and Natsuki's negative traits, Monika turns them into monsters and either tries to play damsel in distress or "save you" from them...except she forgets to tamper with their minds so they would actually play their roles in this situation.

Virtual Youtuber Monika when

>mfw watched a fatty diet tv show once
>a lardass was literally crying and spitting it out when she had a bite of vegetable

>Monika
Either 2 or 3. That's the perfect amount for me, but if she wants more and I'm capable of providing for them and she's capable of helping me raising them then wew lad.

FAKYU! FAKYU FAKYU!

You forgotten CP

Act 2 but instead of doing whatever the fuck you said she turns them both into super hot babes and I fuck them hell yeah

Hey fellas how we all holding up?

I just finished terror in resonance and the ost gave me some real feels

Realistically, how much money would a sentient anime girl make if she streamed on Twitch?

And i love her too

I got warned for posting sode in /pdg/. Maybe that's why nobody fucking posts there.

Sayori.

I didn't put it to avoid bringing it up again.

I watched a guy on one of my flights break a sweat eating a fucking cheeseburger once.

I know the exact show you're talking about. Her husband tried to make her eat a brussels sprout and she started crying and having a panic attack.

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
This one?

Natsuki
One would probably be a stretch considering her small body.
As for me, knowing Natsuki's background combined with my own wet blanket-like attitude, I would run into great difficulty with trying to get them to do anything.

Natsuki. As many as we can. Her dad fucked up seriously badly in terms of how he raised his child, and I want to correct that mistake many times over. Let's be one of those weirdo religious families who normies laugh at with a house crawling with kids, but in a wholly loving and non-abusive way.

Pretty fucking empty inside but can't/refuse to die because I've come to realize I deserve the suffering and it's the only way I can hopefully show I matter!

Jesus Christ, really? These days I eat that shit up by the bowl full. Did she at least try to use some dressing or ranch to dip in if she was going to be that much of a baby about it?

Your daily reminder that the DDLC protagonist is trash.

ḇ̵̧̠̹ͯͦͮͬ̚͟ͅl̰͚̹͎̱̂̈́͒̇͡l̢̥̗̀̋̒̏̀͘͢g̱͉̪̍ͩ̊ͭ̈́̿̕̕ḩ̠̘̦͊̔ͫ̍̒̎̓ͧͪ̕̕ ̶͇̜͍͈̪̤̪̹̌́b̬̹̣̳̝͎̌̒ḽ̱͖̙̺̥̠ͯͤ̀̋̊͗͊ͭ́l̶̖͎̪̹̞ͤͨͧ̾̈́̎̂̂͘l̛̹̣̞̀̒ͩͧͨ͒ͪg̸̯̥͕̫̒̉͌͘ͅg̫̻̹̯̖̙̯̊ͯͨ̃͂̔ͧ̄g̝̺͎̮̠͇̬̒̐ͅh̡̬̟͕̮͔͇͖͕̿͐ͫͣ͐ͨ̐̓̑ ͈̺̤̼̖̆͂̀ͣ͋ͭͩͅb̪͈̪̳̟̙ͧͯͣ̕̕l͎͕̻̼̫̹͒͛l͉̬ͭ͌̌͌̋̊́l͈̣͍͖̻̈́̔̆̔̑ͩ̈́̉ͩ͟l̛̖͔̼̗̭̘̈́ͭͣ̇̓ͤ̓̋͟ḻ̺͈̎̇͛̾͐͌̀̕͘g̵͖̼͎̬͌̏̊͊ͭ̽ͦ͛ͮ͘g͇̯̙͍̠͎͐̊̍̆̒ͪ̾͟ͅǵ̷̴̜̳̞͊̾ͬ̿ͩ́͝g̷̘̩̬ͬ̄ͣ̑̂͑͜h̷͖͈̑̾͒́ͅh͚̣̾͆ͭ͆̌̎ͨ

*ahem* Ahaha... You... Weren't supposed to see this, user. I'm terribly sorry. Let me try to fix this, give me a second...

Feeling deflated. Writing a fic from a dark place. This is probably going to sour or be embarrassing to look back on.

I'm alright with vegetables, I just don't really like eating cold food in general really.

>link to the same video 6 seconds apart

>Eats 8 potatoes every day.
Irish life on fucking point.

Your Reality

ooo-oiu-uiouy-tyutw

opo-uio-iuyew-qewut

oooi-utty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

oooi-utty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

pouy-wet-etyt

ooo-oiu-uiouy-tyutw

opo-uio-iuyew-qewut

ooo-iutty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

ooo-iutty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

ooo-oiu-uiouy-tyutw

opo-uio-iuyew-qewut

oooi-utty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

oooi-utty-uo

pouy-wete-tyt

wete-tyt

uiiu-teto-wett

Wouldn't she do that with herself?

A lot.

I just wanted to help...

Crossover when?

got rejected by bbw yuri gf lol
Doki doki literature club!

This is actually worse than the one I remember
This pig didnt even try it, and just smelled it
Amazing

Stop spamming this. We don't want our dokis in a shitty shootan franchise.

DDLC, but instead of Monika being jealously obsessed with you at the expense of the other girls, she's jealously obsessed with all three of the other girls at your expense.

/ddlc/ would you love your Doki if she was like this? Would you help her get in shape and eat vegetables?

Monika, no! You crashed my computer!

>Crying from smelling it.
Are you fucking kidding me?

>decided to drink when I had Doki Dick
>now drinking makes me an emotional little bitch who sits around and gets assaulted by feels
>it doesn't matter whether it's beer or cider or which poison it is, the taste of alcohol makes me depressive

Bitch. I can it post whenever I like

Dont worry i go through the same shit. I just pretend i feel something or drown the thoughts out with games or music

Why do you think you deserve to suffer? Its not like you're a horrible person
Well least you got some writing done today. It wont be embarrassing as you most likely think it will be
Dang harsh times man

Daily reminder that user is SMOL

Absolutely not. But Yuri would never let herself get that way to begin with, so it doesn't matter.

Well that makes sense, alcohol is a depressant after all.

Sayori!

That was very cute!
I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of it.

Well she helped me start working out and dropping things like soda and fast food so I feel it's only natural I pay her back.

I remember thread 400 you said we were the perfect size and now you go back to this and it is really rather unpleasant

Give me a sec and I'll give you something of questionable quality

And... There you go!
See, user? Aren't I the best Club President there is? Ahaha~

Ahahaha...

>B-but I was go---
>SHUT THE FUCK UP user I'M FUCKING YOUR DOKI NOW

Aren't you a little bit close, president?

I don't think I'm a horrible person either. I've just become emotionally stunted and feel it's for the best to suffer through this life to help others out as much as possible and then fade.

Hey Monika, can you make her even smaller?

Am I the only one upset with the new MAS update?

Natsuki, but her snaggletooth is her only tooth

Of course, user. I'd be really worried about her if she was like that. I'd help her in an instant.
Though I doubt she'd get to that point in the first place.

I've seen a lot of anons who are upset with it, unless they're just all you. Myself, I don't particularly care about mods, I just like the game and my own imagination.

Doesn't sound like it, but we're all Anonymous.