Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEn6MfZ_Ns8&index=1&list=PLY5uoY91JhxIUJE2eou8Jxyq5eg1SEz-S
twitter.com/EXPorunga/status/958110919732744192
youtu.be/CQ7AmiozYLI?t=195
polygon.com/2018/1/29/16945096/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-nintendo-switch-ps4-fan-service-trailer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine being the e-groupie of a dopefiend

daily reminder that dbzf has lost over 65% of its playerbase since friday

unga bunga where da sniffs at

I play Majin Buu

I think I'm gonna buy dooberz

excite

No!

Reminder that Capcucks are on suicide watch

Stop bullying brick!

Why is KoFXIV so dead bros... I just want to have fun...
youtube.com/watch?v=nEn6MfZ_Ns8&index=1&list=PLY5uoY91JhxIUJE2eou8Jxyq5eg1SEz-S

>masher ball

Post your rank.

Bros... Capcom was supposed to win... how did we let Vappa win? We got destroyed by redditors....

vappa won this time...but our time is coming..the revival of MVCI is what we need to BTFO vappa

A few hours ago we were free of steam chart and vappa posting

Oh wait, just noticed the time...

We're entering US /fgg/

twitter.com/EXPorunga/status/958110919732744192

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERZ

Why does that god tier Dragon Ball FighterZ game trigger Capcucks so much? Is it because they spent $200 on an obvious scam? We tried to warn you.

SUPER ULTRA BLACK-GOLD UUUUUUUUUUBER SAIYAN V

I know the feel, I always supported Capcom because they always bring a great experience with great graphics and good gameplay but fucking redditors shat on them so hard they failed...
I can't believe Vappa ruined everthing for us

why not bro

Literally nothing wrong with this.

t. vappa

gimme a comfy mhw stream, the less viewers while still being comfy and fun is good

popular streamers are always garbage

This is the stupidest type of post.

Everyone stays up late and forgoes their usual schedule to play at the same time on release. Every game "loses" half their player base after launch because people go back to their normal schedules. Half of those people who were playing it were usually asleep at that time. 13.5 down from 27.5k is about half and makes plenty of sense considering that half was probably asleep, working, etc.

What matters way more is consistency. If there are consistently ~ 8k-10k players, then it's retained most of its playerbase. This goes for any game.

not like you'd play it either, bros... hos...bros...toes....moe's....bros...

>faggot that's shit at the game fucks up and gets destroyed
He deserved it for being trash

Why doesn't Broski go to WSO?

Do you want me to aim your cock while you piss as well?

>avoidingthepuddle

Onii-chan...

kys

I went away for four days and came back and this place is still saying the same dumb shit

see you later

I thought this was /fgg/, not /capcomgeneral/?
Or is this place seriously full of Capcucks?

For anyone interested here is the "os" applied to a practical blockstring used by john takeuchi here :
youtu.be/CQ7AmiozYLI?t=195

Birdie can use a better zonk os it's a funny trade that you can super into

i don't think anyone could really pull it off desu. i write such long posts and my writing has a lot of idiosyncracies in my diction and syntax. i'd be impresed if there was a good one. peole thought that dank guy was me which i found really confusing

pretty sure the logic was "dank hates sfv, pisss hated sf4, therefore, dank must be PISSS"

absolute coonery

imagine hating someone whom you have never met but his posts upset you on your korean macorni arts and crafts board that has an easy to use ignore feature

im kinda glad that ibukis vt2 is better than vt1. bombs are not hype.

brOS...

hi so i'm relearning sf5 and i gotta say i really hate the game and the netcode feels like shit in regards to basically everything but uh

do people use vtrig 1 or 2 as charlie

when i last played i really liked 1 and i still do but 2 seems pretty good

also birdie vtrig 1 or 2 i like 1 a lot more but 2 seems like it might be good to deal with annoying zoning matchups

also any weird or shitty changes since season 1 that i should be aware of in regards to the system

also why the fuck are grabs and command grabs pitifully disturbingly short range god i hate this game

SEE ME ON DUBERZ MY MASHING FINGER IS THE FASTEST IN THE WEST. JUST TRY TO FUCKIN BEAT THESE MASHED OUT AUTO-CORRECTING AUTOCOMBOS KID. U GOT ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOTHIN ON MY BEST GAME OF THE 21ST CENTURY *MASHES LIGHT* U HAD NO CHANCE KID JUST GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHA

fuck off back to the PISSScord you moron

Bros.... I bought MvCi with the season pass and I have no one to play with on PC, this hurts a lot.
Damn you Vappa

polygon.com/2018/1/29/16945096/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-nintendo-switch-ps4-fan-service-trailer

wow user you showed all these pro what rashid is not a toptier and you can counter him. Now do same thing for other braindead stuff rashid have.

you guys are fucking useless, doesn't matter if it's about fighting games or not

Kat is so cute, I want to fuck her in the asshole then cuddle afterwards.

>capcucks sperging out

>That commentator who keeps saying "Rye-u"

Example of the os into super even tho you can do zonk which is much easier this one is just for swag and better v-meter.

Likelyhood of being a pedo depending on a person's main:
Platinum -> 95%
Len, White Len, Miyako -> 90%
Angelia, Catherine -> 85%
Vatista -> 80%
Rachel, Konoha -> 70%
Kira -> 50%
Eko -> 20%
May, Dorothy -> 10%

don't tell rashid that or he'll come after you with a strapon
and not the dildo kind

is rashid the most overrated character ever?

deeerp

are you concerned that if i'm here fighitng games actually might get discussed at a deeper level than spamming the same memes over and over and being an emotional and intellectual nigger baby.

>linking directly to polygon
get dat ass banned

you have autism lmao

filtered

>main platinum, len, angelia, and catherine

It's too late for me

pisss are you secretly Terry Davis

legitimately turn yourself into the police

what are some cute fighting games

The feeling of killer instinct

hey the n word is really ugly to use what fighting games do you play

aren't you the guy who hates mystic

how u doing u like dusty shit like super turbo right ew

do u play tekken

hey please respond i know these threads are all shit at fighting games and likely will tell me wrong info but i really wanna get better at sf5 after all this time of not playing it since it's shit

damn

>Down 75% in four days

OH NONONONO

Why are Arabic Muslims so fat and vulgar?

Arcana Heart.

It's fine as long as you don't lewd them.
>tfw not pedo but like playing cute children and have to deal with pedos when looking for tech on discord or twitter

I don't think he's braindead, his pressure is not real without meter, his ex dp/ex eagle spike can be os too and without throw loops he is not as scary in the corner anymore. I believe that by the end of this year he will fall in the tier list and cpt top 8s if pro players learn the matchup, I watched punk play against moke and it's like he had no idea when to pressure.

>still more than any fighter Capcom has going on
Absolutely destroyed

broski you told me rashid is low iq braindead easy win and it turns out its wrong....

daigo lost all my respect there

no

same

the one where i kill myself

who is the Flash of fighting games

what am i looking at here?

>Dying at a faster rate than any fighting game that's ever existed outside of MvCI

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Who

I can't stop thinking about soul calibur bros, I played those games every day after school. I loved them so much

"i said it again mom!"

honestly i don't even know who that is, i'm a nobody

are you actually getting upset someone used a racial slur on Veeky Forums of all places

i don't hate mystic, don't play tekken and have opinion about it, i play super turbo but i admit it's a bad game.

should i pick up kof 14?

That was pretty scummy of Daigo but he probably didn't think too much of it

A week of revisiting old SF games on fightcade really made me appreciate Jive and how far it has come.
If grab range was nerfed and movement speed was buffed across the board I think this game would be nothing short of fantastic. Maybe some normal range buffs here and there too.

>outside of MvCI
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CAPKEKS

yeah man its fun

its dead tho

I would like soulcalibur more if it wasn't a tekken

if you want long grab range play bison
if you want long command grab range play birdie, gief and abigail

>also any weird or shitty changes since season 1 that i should be aware of in regards to the system
meterless DPs are no longer invincible, but some of them are still throw immune

What character/situations do you have the most trouble with in jive? I'm gonna trainingboar more.

i am not mexican btw i am white

You're just mad that SFV won

>Dude you're bleeding pretty badly, I think you're about to die.
>YEAH WELL THAT GUY OVER THERE IS ALREADY DEAD CHECKMATE CAPKEK

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Literally dropped Tekken the moment it was announced
Kinda regret buying it now

newfag here

so if I knockdown ken, I should literally just be stepping back? or is there some other way to punish? every knockdown they do an EX shoryuken.

kek, if this happened here you'd never hear the end of it

>hi so i'm relearning sf5 and i gotta say i really hate the game and the netcode feels like shit in regards to basically everything but uh
because it is. it's hit or miss, either great or hilariously bad
>do people use vtrig 1 or 2 as charlie
both have uses but vt1 is the most used
>also birdie vtrig 1 or 2 i like 1 a lot more but 2 seems like it might be good to deal with annoying zoning matchups
1 is absolutely better, 2 is gimmicky shit and can steal some matches
>also any weird or shitty changes since season 1 that i should be aware of in regards to the system
command grabs have 8 more recovery frames, every single one of them
>also why the fuck are grabs and command grabs pitifully disturbingly short range god i hate this game
you're fucking insane or your brain is full of SF4AE Gief's LP SPD

I don't get it