What is the longest name in history?

What is the longest name in history?

And has anyone named their child Hitler just for the shits and giggles?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3283648/New-Jersey-neo-Nazi-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Eva-Braun-run-domestic-assault.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vsXZeacBKls
youtu.be/HevM-35hJUE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488551/Father-New-Jersey-kid-Adolf-Hitler-Campbell-arrested-assault.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably someone German, Germans have 15+ letter compound words.

>And has anyone named their child Hitler just for the shits and giggles?
Yes. It was a burger of course.

Most German names are not more than two syllables and middle names are usually not given.

Tamils have really long names:
Ganapathipillai Gangaser Ponnambalam
Paramasiva Prabhakar Kumaramangalam
Erode Venkata Krishnasamy Sampath Elangovan
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam

Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenk Koyaanisquatsiuth Williams in Texas

Napu AmoHalla Ona Ona Aneka Vehi Vehi Ona Hivea Nena Vava Keho Onka Kahe HeaLeka Ea Ona Ney Nana Nia Keko Oa Oga Vanao in Hawaii : note that this is only her first name.

I know there are no Hitlers in Germany anymore, but did he taint the name Adolf as well? That was a pretty common name, is it still in use?

im dying

Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kauʻi Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea

>The full name of Kamehameha I

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

>The full title of Ugandan Dictator Idi Amin

>is it still in use?
no. There's a weird stigma attached to it.

>and Uganda in Particular
wtf I love idi amin now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3283648/New-Jersey-neo-Nazi-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Eva-Braun-run-domestic-assault.html

And a song about this
youtube.com/watch?v=vsXZeacBKls

youtu.be/HevM-35hJUE

>And has anyone named their child Hitler just for the shits and giggles?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488551/Father-New-Jersey-kid-Adolf-Hitler-Campbell-arrested-assault.html

And this is why most countries actually have laws to prevent parents from giving their kids retarded names. Americans don't, so they have De'Quantrellavicious and Adolf Hitler roaming the streets.

>gibberish gibberish
>Williams

FREEDOM

>implying that's a bad thing

Does anybody name their kids Satan?

Lucifer, Devil, Judas?

>he doesn't name his kid Oedipus

that's actually pretty sad

It's an early warning system for employers etc. When they see "Draykwon" or "Thunderbolt" on a resume they know that the applicant was raised by idiots and is probably an idiot as well.

Lol imagine how long DBZ would be uf goku had to shout that.

>draykwon
incoming butthurt Veeky Forums quadroons!! Take cover!

While its not a person, in Massachusetts there is a lake named.

Lake 'Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg' or shortened to just 'Lake Chaubunagungamaug'.

Take that, Welsh place names.

Top zozzle. I live in MA and I didn't know about this.

Mexifag here, I know of a guy named "Luis Hitler Velázquez".

Damien. All the God damn time.

there is a saint judas so probably, only a total edgelord would call his son satan or lucifer