"I'm a free thinking individual that thinks for myself and comes to my own conclusions."

>"I'm a free thinking individual that thinks for myself and comes to my own conclusions."

So how do you say it correctly? I would say:
>"I'm an individual with limited capacity for free thinking as it is influenced by multiple biases and biophysical factors. I might come to my own conclusions but they are not independent of what others think nor fully free."
>*Tips fedora*

>"I've read the ego and it's own and have identified the spooks in my life that I may still pursue them rather than blindly follow them."

"I have facts and reason on my side"

Not sure what you mean by that. I think Stirner's egoism isn't fully possible.

"I can't do problem solving on my own. I need pol, 8gag or tumblr to tell me what to think."

You:
>"I can't do problem solving on my own. I need pol, 8gag or tumblr to tell me what NOT to think."

You forgot reddit.

I can do problem solving on my own.
Can you? If you browse pol - you can't, evidently.

> I can do problem solving on my own.
> What problems did you solve?
> um...
> *crickets sounds*

You are right., who am I kidding - it's impossible to think independently.

Nobody can be that smart.

>I can do problem solving on my own.
Even if you do it yourself you cannot do it solely on your own. You still rely on loads of people.
There are only a few exceptions, like, say, a few puzzles.

The joke is that nobody that says this is remotely free-thinking.

>even though I'm biased just like everyone else I try to ignore my biases when it comes to politics in the vain attempt for intellectual honesty

>The definition of free-thinking is in itself limited and iased, as is any other concept, therefore you are all mere abstractions of my psyche, and natural instincts my only pure guidance.

t. conservatives
t. communists
t. nationalists
t. -ists
Truth is you just want to be part of a gang, at all costs.

It's very normal.

t. armchair psychoanalyst

Because making any statement about someone's psyche means you are pretending to be a "psychoanalyst".

What's your -ism, your ideology? Don't be ashamed.

You're the only ideologue I can see here, user.

Teams are for sports not politics

>I hate this type of genre of music/art/film because plebs like it!
>Proceed to hypocritically consume some other variety of plebshit media without even being aware of it

My pleb taste is better than others though. I like big robots, superheroes, and magic. Other plebs like rap music and sports.

>t. armchair psychoanalyst
Actually, the concept of partisan posistions and ingroup/outgroup stuff comes from psychology and sociology.
And I am not that user by the way.

I hate to break it to you, user. But you're the real pleb.

Not him but you're the pleb for not picking up on the fact that he was playing off the other anons post

But you see you're the pleb for assuming your interpretation of an otherwise unassuming post is accurate.

The original poster here. Neither of you were able to dissect the delicate intricacies and ironies of my post, which I am very proud of. YOU are the plebs, now get the fuck off my board.

psychoanalysis is a branch of psychology you fucking moron

It isn't even brach of science. This is like saying that alchemy is branch of chemistry.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it isnt thing BECAUSE I SAID SO I DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT IT OR ALCEHMY SO THEY BAD

Nice not an argument my friend.

>arguments are good because i said so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah play within MY RULES SO I CAN WIN

Just accept that you lost and move on.

I haven't lost, you have just imposed arbitrary rules.

I will do the same: I am always right and always win.

Looks like you lose, user. Buck up or fuck off.