/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous:
>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

I dont know how to open a bread

MY QUEEN!

Just take the ziptie off of the bag.

I like this thread.

I want to have little Medbs with Medb!

>he doesn't have Gil

Okita!

>he didn't roll for Tesla just to avoid using Gil

>tfw NP2, level 100, max bond, max skill Gil

>rolling for ohohoh

Tesla doesn't replace Gil. He's an entire point below him.

Show me a single piece of content where having Gil over Tesla is the difference between winning and losing..

Long hair or short hair Jannu?

gameplayfags can't do that because they're theorycrafting retards
please understand

Why is this allowed?

I know they can't, that's what makes it hilarious.

Is that actually your argument? You could win with a 1* that doesn't mean the 5* aren't better.

The Saint

It's like comparing Vlad to Raikou.

>5* has better skills than a 4*
Wow

On current content Tesla is better, but once Gil gets his NP and skill interlude he becomes way better, since his NP will hit harder (+30% NP damage) and to more enemies.
Also, Gil's hit counts give him ridiculous crit star generation and NP gain.

Is +30% damage really that big? It's nice but I don't see how that makes him top tier all of a sudden

Tesla is better until Gil gets... pfffhahaha, buffed to the gils.

Your king, her sister and their daughter

helena deserve a enhanced NP fill

Does this count as a footfag thread?

You all are getting the cute nurse right?

The Saint

The point is that Tesla can absolutely be a replacement for Gil considering the difference between them is so small you'll never suffer for having chosen to use him over Gil. The memelist is literally pointless in this game.

1* can have better skills than SSRs though.

Helena isn't even the biggest victim, faggot. Compare Hero's Creation with Nightingale's Angel's Cry.

FUCK YOU DW.

>daughter
That's a son, son.

Nino!

he also has 400%~600% buster instead of 300%~500% buster after his interlewd

I want to marry the saint

Fluffy Servant

At least Hero Creation has a biggest cooldown in exchange for the additional effects.
Helena literally gets no additional effects and two turns longer cooldown.

SABAKI NO TOKIDA
SEKAI O SUKU WA WAGA KAIRIKEN

a little night music has a higher cooldown so its a totally different skill :^)

Of course. We have been blessed by her descendant already and since all the quartz I used in Shirou amounted to nothing, probability dictates that the little I can accumulate till her banner will be enough to roll her

>Medb and Ailill had seven sons, all called Maine.
what an unimaginative bitch

How can one girl be so beautiful?

Regend has instinct+debuff clear on a shorter cooldown (^:

Faggot's creation has too much upside. Whoever thought giving 100% crit damage to the command that already has the highest damage modifier is literally Mordred levels of braindamaged. Just looking at modifiers, that shit should have been prohibitive.

More Norse servants when? Where's Thor? Loki? Odin?
Hell, Surtr? Ymir?
All we have is Bryn and maybe Beowulf.

wtf bros I thought Medb was for me

You would stop naming them after the 100,000th one too.

short hair

>where are all these literal gods

>Gil's hit counts
Newfag here. How do hit counts work exactly?
Let's ignore all variables and take two identical servants with 6k ATK stat. The only difference is servant A has a 3-hit Buster while servant B has 1-hit Buster. If they attack an enemy they will deal roughly the same amount of damage as in 3-hit Buster will deal 2k+2k+2k (6k total) while 1-hit Buster will deal 6k in one hit, right? So the only real benefit to having more hits is more star and NP gen?

Technivally the irish servants we got are related to norse mythology. Aside that, Magni, the son of Thor, is a big possibility at least as a pseudo-servant

The fuck is this

>Where's Thor
Prisma Illya rerun with the welfare Angelica.

magni's class card is in kaleid liner

>rerun
>welfare
user...

Gods can't be servants you dingus

But Thor doesn't appear on Prism Illya, it's Magni

The Slut

Don't forget Skadi.

>NP gain buff
>high enough ATK
>20% atk boost with a chance for a NP damage up
>AoE NP that can hit like a ST
Seems like a decent replacement to me. True, he can't hoard stars like Gil can, but with Casters on the team he'll still be getting the majority of them anyway.

Well, it is called Hero Creation. You can't become a hero with some pleb's buff

>"~~!!!"

We have a couple literal gods as Servants (Artemis, Stheno, Euryale and probably a whole bunch more I'm forgetting) so not exactly without precedent.

nani

>So the only real benefit to having more hits is more star and NP gen?
Correct. From what I understand the Star Rate (7.90% for both Gil and Tesla, for example, and go as high as 25% for Jack) is the chance that an attack will produce a star (without taking quick card modifiers into account).
Since Gil hits 5 times per attack, any brave chain will have 23 attacks, so you end up with a shitload of stars even without using quick cards (like a BAB chain or NPBB chain).

What's with Medb and cheese? In her new buster animation she punts a cheese at the enemy too.

Artemis got locked to Orion's container in order to be able to do anything, while Euryale and Stheno got screwed up by the containers limitations. Chances are summoning a norse god would really limit them up, so it's more probable if they end up as pseudo-servants

Erlkönig servant when?

For daily farming isn't Waver better than Merlin? He can boost an NP by 50% compared to Merlin's 20%.

fuck off waver

ROLL FOR MORDRED

In real life she was killed by a piece of cheese. Not even joking.

Yes, if you put an arts card first. That NP and star generation is also further enhanced with overkill or overgauge. So you can generate more resources and deal high damage while at it.

Scathach also enjoys this.

you're forgetting Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Eresh and purple boudica

Who would pair best as a support for Robin/Serenity when she comes out? I was thinking Mozart, but I could be brain dead and just throw Waver or Tamamo in.

Technically Artemis is not the servant, but Orion. Medusa, Stheno and Euryale are gorgons, divine creatures at best, not actual Goddesses.

>we will never get Loki as a Quick Merlin trickster

Huge misnomer.

What's your favorite mystic code and why?

For hands/doors, yeah.

with kaleidos 20% is already enough
you DO have kaleidos, right?

Parvati is one too

I see, thanks.

>In real life
Isn't the Ulster Cycle mythology?

I really like the Atlas code because it let's me get two of Tamamo's Arts buffs off within three turns for shit high arts damage.

she fucked tones of people, it's in her story

Yeah but maybe not everyone has some

Not him, but for optimal 3 turn memes, you charge both front line attackers with Waver's second and third skills, swap one of them into another Kaleido backliner, charge him with the first skill and you're done.
Unless you have a servant with self charge, this is the best way to 3 turn anything.

Post umu in her base(d) form

wow the ap costs for story mode are pretty ridiculous
how do people do the story without this 1/2 ap shit

An autist - who spent a long time practicing - sniped her with a headshot by slinging a piece of cheese at her head while she was taking a bath outdoors. She probably drowned while unconscious instead of being killed by the impact of the cheese.

Why it's part of her attacks, nobody knows.

Well, I meant it like in our world.