Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/ watch?v=lrvW_rZask4 (remove the space)

>uh
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZPqnttaF_Y
plug.dj/doki-doki-jazz-club
youtube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jlwiJWe478k
pastebin.com/USrmS1ba
pastebin.com/cjdqzGv9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love you

first for eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=zZPqnttaF_Y

I love Yuri!

Movie starts in forty minutes

Yuri!

Whoops
Previous:

Daily reminder that Sayori shitposts

Yay

Who said he was a psychiatrist?
How do you know he wasn't going to take her to a psychiatrist later on?

I love my wife! And we both like watching movies.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is big! BIG!!!!!!

I love Natsuki!

Daily reminder that Sayori gayposts!

>"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/ watch?v=lrvW_rZask4 (remove the space)

Daily reminder that Sayori fatposts

I found myself within a forest dark, for the straightfoward pathway had been lost. Ah me! How hard a thing is to say, what was this forest savage, rough, and stern, which in the very thought renews the fear. So bitter is it, death is little more... Yuri!

Who here tired but staying up for the movies, feeling sad for dokis who went without happy endings and being revitalized by eurobeat all at once?

Daily reminder that Sayori is dead

that's not good...
i don't know how that happened
youtube.com/ watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

sayori!!!
i love sayori!!!!!!!

i want to thrust my dick so far into yuri's ass, the one who pulls it out is crowned king arthur

Why is she so angry, DDLC?

Good afternoon, everyone~
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "shame"!
Alternatives are 'time' and 'pressure'.

So if you'd like to write a poem, please consider using one of these words to guide or inspire you. The idea is to use the word of the thread as your topic, and that way everyone has the same topic, making it easier to compare and contrast amongst ourselves!
Everybody is welcome and encouraged to participate, so no need to be shy or anxious about sharing. We're all in this together after all!
As always, I'm looking forward to reading your poems, so do your best!
Have fun!

Keeping it brief!
Monika!

>Being this mad

whoag

Hm.

What is the appeal of DDLC? How can there be a general for it?
I tried it and it was utterly generic. Was there something I missed?

>ywn be your doki's last, mightiest line of defense against the enemy hordes

Yuri friends come out at night!

Holy crap, nice.
twocakes.jpg

I want to take lazy catnaps with monika on rainy saturday afternoons like now!

The H-scenes were pretty intense my guy.

Yes he could've, to an extent. I'm not saying he could've been literally Jesus and single-handedly save all four of them like some superhero, but MC acted like little more than an automated, non-organic machine (and let's be real... you don't need to be a psychiatrist to handle these kinds of things with a sliver of common sense), and with Monika's tampering, resulted in a much more catastrophic outcome that what could've been.

No need to be rude, by the way. Also reposting from previous thread just to make sure.

I'm sure an autistic homunculus would be proud of you, but neither you nor Yuri would enjoy it

This, but it's not raining sadly.

Fug my hand and take my ass, now we're kind even, I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=jlwiJWe478k

>what is the appeal of cute girls

>he didn't get the happy endings
Shiggy diggy

it's just waifu fagging

I have as much autism as the finnish do and i probably could have handled it better than MC. Hopefully. I'm scared that my only friends are as autistic as me and that they are the only ones who could stand me, and thats why no one besides them talk to me

Get out of the thread, before our Veeky Forums overlords execute you.

erika.jpg has been deleted successfuly

You probably missed the deeper symbolism and hidden meanings, there is a lot of stuff going on that you need a pretty high IQ to pick up on, so not everyone will truly "get" it.

エリカ btfo
miss ya

Then go away? It's okay if you don't like the game but let us have our fun. I like the game a lot.

I'm in love with Monika

>we're hitting the levels of meta that shouldn't even be possible

>Didn't get the H scenes.

>word of the thread is "shame"

What was deleted?

monika

Aryan Monika

How could he have saved Sayori? What should he have done?

Erikanon's poem prompt as it was redundant when Monikanon's post came before it and the former is supposed to be the latter's substitute

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

This.

Ignoring her!

Monikanon and Erika posted their prompts within a couple seconds of each other and Monikanon was first so Erika deleted theirs.

Not left her alone

Why live? Why live.

Thank god.

My reply is in the other thread. Maybe we should stick to this new one. Also a small specification, "Maybe help her seek professional help", not just any help.

Or maybe she will?
pastebin.com/USrmS1ba

Erika fills in for the prompt when Monikanon isn't here but since they are here and already posted, Erika deleted theirs.

Which would only end up making Monika turn up the dial even further or straight up delete her.
Sayori is fucked either way unless we don't take Monika into account, but then there would be no reason to save Sayori as she wasn't supposed to get that depressed unless you fucked up really badly.

>Someone shilling my fic
Th-thanks

Doki should doki doki.

For a second, I thought it was someone getting naked or starting shit.

this turns me on
and i also feel pity for fat people since i am a kid, not sure why

But that's the fucking point, none of these things would've helped, she would've still fucking killed herself. There was noone he could've talked to about it, there were only 4 other character that existed in his fucking world. He wasn't ready to what was going to happen, because it wasn't supposed to happen. The only thing he could've done to save her is by putting literal restrains on her, not like he had any idea it was necessary and even then, she would've still been deleted by Monika.

It was Monikanon's nudes, everyone else is just making jokes about Erika coming back.

Last call to join the movie night. It starts in fifteen minutes!

DO NOT FORGET to enable annotations/CC over on YouTube! You need them to see the subtitles!

How come they didn't get banned then?

>Heartbeat by Don Johnson except it's DDLC related
DOOOOOOKIIIIIII~
I WANNA HEAR YOUR DOOOKIIIII~

Would she though? The deletion seemed like something she did as the only way out when she realized she'd fucked the game.

>Oh damn she killed herself, shit is bugging out now, better delete her

Her intention with all the girls was to make them unstable so you'd like her more, not straight up murder. At least at first.

>ywn be strapped to a table and have your innards be removed by Yuri
>Yuri will never wear your skin like some sort of a fucked up mascot costume
>ywn hear her giggle like a schoolgirl when she sees herself in the mirror

Spotted it on AO3, too. Glad to see that invite being put to good use.

>Your doki
>Your favorite fic/greentext
>Your favorite /ddlc/ author

Yuri.
The ones with Yuri.
user.

>Your dating my girlfriend **** yea?
Um, maybe.
>Dont worry im not here to be mad
>I want in

Help. I got these messages on my phone.

I get what you mean about the pity thing.
It'd be a horrible way to live.

Being jarred out of a pleasant dream by my alarm at quarter past 7 in the morning!
Having it all be worth it for a movie night with the lads!
Good morning everyone

Yes, but if you somehow broke the script by helping Sayori (staying with Sayori would mean you're not at the festival, which is an important event), she would have to do something.

Monika
The Monika hypnosis stories
Hypnoficanon

Sayori alludes to being told by Monika to kill herself at the very least two times. Moreover, even if she hadn't killed herself, she would still tried to be around MC and Monika would've still eventually deleted her.

Monikanon probably wasn't the one who posted it.

I mean... i get where you're coming from with this. If you do take in consideration an enclosed world where only 5 people exist, then by all means, she's fucked. I guess we're taking two different possibilities in consideration, but from your point of view, you're entirely correct.

How can I distinguish between "aussieanon" along with breadanon and anyone else who says things like lad or mate? For the sake of being able to remember things.

This girl wants to be your little sister and only your doki can save you How fucked are you?

Your doki but she's your mom.

I don't know who that is

I have mommy issues as it is, stop that.

Good morning guys, how are you all doing?
I recently wrote a greentext about user alone on a Friday night if you all want to check it out
pastebin.com/cjdqzGv9
I even remembered to get rid of the (embed)

Get the fuck out of here Freud!

Well, sure, in reality the situation would've developed differently. For one, an underage girl wouldn't have lived in a huge house all by herself, and more people would've taken a notice of her strange behavior. Monika wouldn't have had god like powers to mind fuck her friends and so on and so forth. The problem is that canonically none of those things were the case, so this scenario is comletely irrelevent to the scenario we have at hands.

Wow, my mom had me at the ripe age of 0!

There's an urban legend that says late at night, sometimes a young girl dressed in gothic lolita clothing will appear by garbage dumps to ask a question. Any who answer will, without fail, die a twisted death. And tonight, another young boy will find himself enveloped by this horror...