www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1312285324&searchtext=gender
youtube.com/watch?v=7vQUY4lDrZs
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1315104326&searchtext=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stellaris is bad

Are the must have mods for Stellaris been updated to 2.0?

you're bad

horatio

n'th for GUNZ

No, you are stuck with either full hivemind or equalitarian society

Fuck off ES2 shill.

Spot on. They've now also been added to the xenocide hitlist.
The trouble is that this officially makes me stand alone against a fully populated galaxy. Oh, and an Awakened Empire hates me.

Xeltek, Haliaeetan and Raqsha are going to make a federation eventually, probably. They're somewhat close and like one another.
Forced expulsion relies on too many variables to be viable, you should try it only if xenophile empires are expanding (therefore have tiles for refugees).

It's time to put that awakened empire back to eternal sleep. You can do it.

and ES2 is boring. Sins is the only game that can save us.

The Horatio splicing guide needs an update

Vanilla Stellaris?
No.

Modded Stellaris?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1312285324&searchtext=gender

Supreme Commander 3 when?
According to the law of three, it's going to be shit. Every third game ever has been shit. Quake 3, Tomb Raider 3, Dawn of War ...

The whole OP needs to be fleshed up, there's too much shit. Remove the Stellaris developement part for starter.

HAK HAK HAK

Why wont the barbaric despoilers civic allow to steal minerals as well? Its fucking useless as it is.

Come on Cutiefish empire, you got this!

Supcom 2 already is shit

Are you challenging whoever currently owns the license to do worse?

Suggestions? I sort of want to take Versatility, because there are three Slaving Despots in the galaxy and I want to free those poor little meatbags

What's so bad about Dawn of War 3? I constantly heard it's shit, but the video look okay, so where are the issues?

Wiz literally made that civic out of some fan made proposal.
Which doesnt make any sense whatsoever since theres literally nothing to gain with it (unless planetary raids start giving minerals as well).

>Square Enix
>Wargaming.net
which one of these is more likely? SE published supcom2, Wargaming.net bought GPG.

I love him

same

Sych or Supreme.

Supremacy would be your best bet then, if you want more out of your meat bags, you can try synchronicity. Taking Galactic force projection will help you out considering your fleet is a little lacking.

Same.

i hate him

I want his sauce

It's 2250 in the simulation.

The first war happened in the early 40s, waged by the Xeltek Republic and the Haliaeetan United States against the Falkarite Stellar Empire. Although the Xeltek did most of the heavy lifting, the United States got the most out of war - including the Falkarite homeworld. In addition, they've started making robots and they're shooting up the leaderboard.
The Hissman United Farmers' Association has discovered wormhole technology, allowing it to suddenly emerge in a whole bunch of empty space up at the top of the map. I still think they're going to develop into a superpower but for some reason, they aren't claiming many planets.
Due to their gaia world preference, the Cutiefish are unfortunately still stuck on one world and show no sign of leaving it any time soon. This has caused them to drop close to the bottom of the leaderboards and I'm expecting them to become the target of the Rathnid Clans before too long.
The Snoot Serene Sovereignty is the latest empire to become boxed in, enclosed by a whole bunch of surrounding empires. In addition to that, they've released control of a whole bunch of systems in the middle of their territory. If they're not careful, the Shadow Aggregate could snatch them up. Seems like an absolutely stupid move to me.
The Mictor Sequence have finally chosen a side. Although they still trade with Raqsha Space, they're now in a defensive pact with the Ulthani Reliquaria.
Meanwhile, XCOM, the White Knights and the Valkyr Federation are still being totally boring and are totally focused on expansion, rather than any sort of conflict or politics.

See you in 2300.

I would say Wargaming considering SupCom 1 and the expansion and being sold by THQ Nordic

Still waiting for them to make a WW2 rts on the Supcom scale

Democracy wins again

>The Mictor Sequence have finally chosen a side. Although they still trade with Raqsha Space, they're now in a defensive pact with the Ulthani Reliquaria.
Good night my bugs, we hardly knew ye.
Try NOT being stupid niggers next time.

Reposting from old thread cause I didn't realize it was dead:

Once the Valkyr Imperial Federation, White Knights, and Extraterrestrial Combat Forces share a border they'll probably get up to no good.

I wish having they'd separate the neighbors and border friction thing, so that border friction occurred in systems you own that border each other via hyperlanes but that neighbors counted as anyone whose visual map border touched.

All stand for the Hissman's Farmer's Association national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vQUY4lDrZs

they should change it so that an empire considers other empires their neighbours, if they are within jumps from closest star. It should be an easy calculation in a network.

Don't give paradox any ideas, that would make military isolationist FEs an even greater pain in the ass than they are now.

The 50s just came and went and there was a pretty nasty war in the middle of them. It was the Mictor Sequence and the Ulthani Reliquaria against Raqsha Space... and shockingly, another nearby empire of arthropoids, the Rathnid Clans. Essentially, super-democratic insects allied with super-religious insects to take down the allied AI empires together.

Raqsha Space held their own against the combined forces of the Reliquaria and the Sequence long enough for the Rathnid Clans to descend and claim a massive stretch of Ulthani territory. The war ended with the Ulthani Reliquaria ceding a planet to the Rathnid Clans and Raqsha Space got away without losing a single system.

You could say that the AI empires ran into a few bugs.

BIG

ARTHRO

COCK

Why are my borders not growing?

This is my first game on 2.0, put like 20 hours in the previous versions. What is going on?

what is the best shipset and why is it reptilian?

you have to build outposts everywhere

You poor bastard.
You have to build an outpost in every system you want to control. Borders don't grow naturally anymore. You also need an outpost on stars containing planets you want to settle, but settling doesn't consume any more additional influence.

Early 70s now, Ulthani and Mictor are coming back for another go and this time, the Rathnids are busy smacking around the Cutiefish and don't want to help.

It's going about as well as you would expect.

well cheering for them even this short time was better than my average Stellaris playthrough, so I count that as a success.

C# Aurora...

>Change borders so that they visually include systems that an empire has surrounded, with non-controlled systems checkered or a different shade
Would this appease your autism?

I don't give a shit about ugly borders in space

Let's just say that they lost five of their eight systems and that there are now more Dark Vaulters hooked up to the Mictor Sequence's energy grid than there are living in Raqsha Space.

i do

This. Space is so completely unlike land borders that not having traditional borders is a-ok.

so stellaris keeps crashing on exactly the same date always for me
fun fun

I miss the Blorg

That's because the universe as we know it ceased to exist

Durr lol do you even roleplay ES2 shill

this, but unironically.
t. Wiz.

In stellaris do science/construction vessels upgrade automatically? I cant find them in the ship designer anymore.

Year 2300 of the simulation, last update before I sleep and leave it running overnight.

The Xeltek Republic stopped harassing the Falkarites. The Haliaeetan United States didn't. For every new world the Falkarites claim, the United States 'liberates' one of their old ones. In addition, the Haliaeetans have access to a worm hole that takes them to the empty territory up top.
Raqsha Space has been warring constantly with the Ulthani Reliquaria and the Mictor Sequence, with the Rathnid Clans as an occasional ally. When the Rathnids help out, they hold their ground. The one time they didn't, Raqsha Space lost over half of their worlds. To be fair, during that war the Rathnids were busy claiming the single world that the Cutiefish owned, wiping out their empire entirely.
The White Knights and the Extraterrestrial Combat Force eventually boxed in the Valkyr Imperial Federation. Rather than be contained, the Valkyr whipped out their massive dick and smacked the Combat Force into submission with it. They punched a hole right through human territory, leaving them able to expand once more.
The first federation has formed, the Harmonious Axis. Its member are the Snoot Serene Sovereignty and the White Knights of Beta Beta Corvi. The Snoots have a worm hole in their territory that leads straight into the middle of the clusterfuck between the three empires, yet somehow they remain at peace. For whatever reason, the Snoots have avoided being picked on by every single faction so far. Every warmonger that should have crushed them has instead become their best friend and opened up fucking migration treaties with them.

Gem Link and Mect-Pux Star Church are still contained. The Xeltec Republic, Holy Alari Empire and HUFA haven't done much at all other than expand.

There's been enough surprises in this simulation that I'd say it was a success.

Yes

Ah nice, a good change, was autistic as fuck to upgrade them all every time.

ALL HAIL THR GLORIOUS VALKYR IMPERIAL FEDERATION!

PRAISE THY IMPERATOR'S NAME!

>Rathnids were busy claiming the single world that the Cutiefish owned, wiping out their empire entirely.

>galaxy was densely populated millions of years ago
>absolutely no space debris or any sort of planetary ruins except for very rare anomalies
>absolutely fuckall happens for a few million years
>suddenly 10 races uplift at the same time and irreversibly change the galaxy within 100 years

So X-com got speared trough by imperialist alien dick. Seems accurate.

Fuckkk, I thought my syndicate would have chokehold the Snoot. Was funny when they had them boxed in a small ass region of space. A very syndicate thing to do "pay toll to pass"

pleasently surprised my Rathnigs did so well.

>kill Dimensional Horror
>get tech option Jump Drive and 50% progress on it and 6k in physics and society
Wow it's fucking nothing.

I'll be honest, they haven't been very aggressive at all. In fact, they're one of the facts that the Snoots seem to have charmed for no good reason. They've actually got trade deals going on with the Snoots, despite the fact that they had a significantly larger military than them for ages.

It's too late for aggression now though. The Snoots have an ally (even if that ally is on the other side of the galaxy) and they own roughly the same amount of space. In fact, the Cervanti don't even practice slavery anymore. They've got robots on all of their mineral and food tiles.

I'm bored of doing generic authoritarian militarist, somebody give me a fun spiritualist build

spiritualist robots who ritualistically eat aliens

>FTL travel being at all possible

Space Islam, paint the galaxy green

you can just rise numbers of advanced and primitives
cant do anything about lack of debris tho

What ethics would this be? sounds fun

>genocidal catholic robots
looking forward to this future, tbqh

They're so fed up with having been conquered that they're fucking off to greener pastures. Or the Rathnids are telling them to fuck off.

Good luck finding another gaia world, cutiefish.

authoritarian, spiritualist and militarist with dictatorial (maybe imperial?) gov

Spiritualist Xenophile Militarist

Make all of your space buddies love you and your religion, and if they don't like it, make them like it.

militarist/xenophobe

Fanatical Spiritualist and Militarist

Fanatic spiritualists + Militarists
Make them a theocratic oligarchy with mining guilds

This is a very subtle kind of bait.

I hate to be asking about an obsolete game that nobody plays anymore, but did anyone ever figure out why Civ V multiplayer would end up really laggy?

Were computers really running simultaneous games and waiting for input from all other players?

inwards perfection spiritualists with the genetics ascension
reach apotheosis through perfection

>cuck since 2013

This, but with Gaia world start. Those are quite OP, desu.

Have fun solving captchas.

>cucked by hypermemes
I guess there will be no maximizing.

Because ticking a box is super hard and takes tons of effort.

It stops working.

That map is so ugly man

You all need to install Supreme Borders™ this minute

Is there any way to play spiritualist robots? You can't replace your original species, so you can't have robutts take over an empire and adopt spiritualism, right?

>be trying forgotten in EL
>AI keeps spamming roundups
>spy gets captured
>out of action for 30 (thirty) turns
>literally no way to negotiate for their return since i can offer literally all of my techs and it barely puts a dent in the bar
extremely nice meme if i'm honest

>Offering techs
>Ever

Don't you have some extra strategics or luxuries to trade?

That said I never played forgotten so I can't help

you could probably just select a machine portrait then pick ethics like normal, it's not like you have to take the gestalt consciousness if you picked robot-looking pops.