>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but it's currently being edited, release date is uncertain. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Fuck Cold Steel
Fuck Rean
Fuck Class VII

Patiently waiting for Ao.

You sure to do love talking about it, do we have a case of the tsundere? Has it consumed your life?

Estelle dumb bimbo.

>Gnome cock was too good
what a slut

What went so right?

Why are you so tsundere user?

difference between a good cast and a shitty cast.

CS is clearly the worst thing falcom ever done.

What else will csfags come up with to prove no one can dislike cs?

So best.

Asuka, Shiori, Rion
Which one would you marry/fuck/kill?

Smaller group which allows for more interactions, also not completely tied to Rean's haremshit like it was in CS1-2. Also plot relevant backgrounds that are familiar with the player (Crossbell, Vanders, etc).
I know there's still haremshit but at least nu-Class 7 is something to look forward to.

Based Jusis.

That's not what i'm saying? I'm just making a joke silly buns. Although i do find it weird how you keep mentioning the same thing every thread.

CS 2
my game crashed after the cut scene when i walk into roer for the first time
>no DLC costumes
>1.12
>lowest setting possible including fps and fov

You can dislike something but you don't have to post about it every thread.
Unless you want your opinion to be validated every thread?

kill,I'm not into necrophilia, marry

It's probably related to your hardware, some hardware faces some problems in weird spots. Also, if it's happening as the screen turns black, when it does, alt+Tab out of the game, wait a few seconds, and go back in.

It just doesn't seem weird to me. Kinda like an obligatory first comment. I've been in generals where the first 10+ comments were a mix of the same things like x is my waifu, x is shit etc.

DURANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have they fixed the bug where Blue Destination doesn't play in the airship?

Yeah but on the other hand you don't have to let it get to you that much and/or reply to it.

It played for me, so yeah.

I usually don't reply but it's getting tiresome and pretty much only for shit posting at this point.

>Mikuriya gave up on this for his delusions
Was he a bigger faggot than Ernst?

*blocks your wind*

Where did the Rean is from Hamel misconception originate from? When people were streaming CS3 this hamel meme just exploded and Reanfags were furiosly defending it and claiming it was obvious as fuck and foreshadowed heavily in CS2, but now the consensus is that he’s not from there at all.

Rean saw Joshua/Loewe flashback when entering Hamel and it was just left floating like that, and later discredited by multiple way more reliable accounts. (Craig and Osborne)

>shitposting
Unless you engage it's literally one comment in the beginning. The fact that you can't ignore it says more about you.

Because self-insert fags are absolute cancer. Not only is Rean muh chosen one in 3 different ways, they also want him to be even more speshul by being from Hamel. So they latched onto that as soon as they even heard about Hamel being in CS3.

Do one for Crossbell now.

Just a small reminder, the issue of the Falcom magazine on the 29th of this month will feature the first info in relation to Sen IV. It will talk about the characters in it, featuers and an interview with Kondo.

He saw a flashback relating to the place, probably because it's related to the curse, and thus heavily tied to him as an awakener. Although, the event of his family home being destroyed happened a few days prior to Hamel.

pastebin dude was legit, until he went onto 2ch and took everything they said as gospel, which is why the pastebin got more and more unreliable as it went on

Calvard when?

In Parm chapter they visit Hamel ruins, and Rean gets one of those flashbacks he usually gets at the shrines and old schoolhouse and other bullshit magic places. People thought he was unlocking his hidden childhood memories.

My guess is that the ogre power is from the curse of Erebonia, and the curse in him reacts to places with connections to tragedies caused by the curse.

To be fair, by that point in time nobody really had any confirmation from other sources, and Rean had a flashback about himself and Hamel all at once. I think it was supposed to throw you off and make you wonder if that was really the case. The one issue with that, is how Osborne would have been able to escape with Rean all the way from Hamel to Ymir.

All shit posting start with one false flag comment as well, it seems like you love to shit post tho so continue I guess.

>plans fail and fiancee wants delinquent D
>become idolfag, make a cool entrance in the big battle and sponsor a fun party
He actually handled things great. And technically Ernest didn't give up on Elie until he finally got locked up and got rehab.

It doesn't have to related to ogre power since the Divine knights themselves are heavily tied to the curse, which comes from the power that was used to create them in the first place.

How about we just drop the issue? He's clearly stopping and didn't even make any more posts and you're just making it worse.

I'm not talking about that Ernst

>People actually think Millium is dead
Just like Crow, Osborne and Alisa's dad right guys?

When will this Arios dick sucking end?

If you were so smart to see it's falseflag you wouldn't give him yous.

I mean, they're right about that. You did almost botch your first mission and only got saved because Arios was there.

What did you say? Do you want to get rekt m8?

Uh, that's the first time though.
To be honest the more you do missions and get better you gain more respect from the guild, they're pretty much solid allies by the end of Zero.

Oops.

You won't stop being bullied for being shit for quite a while, and Arios is the literally their best bracer in the branch, so never.

user spoiler tags are super easy to do, here let me show you.

You first press control, and then you hold that button down, then you move another button to the letter S, you press that one, and a magical box of text hiding appears for your convenience.

>we will never get a Remiferia arc with a combat medic style party member
Maybe even Eolia herself.

I'd take that over them just magically succeeding at everything and everyone sucking their dick like class vii.

When you stop sucking. First you'll need help, then you'll be able to stand on your own and people will trust you. It's the logical progression and was handled quite well especially since you are totally-not-a-bracer competing with actual bracers.

>ARIOS SAVES SSS WOW GREAT WRITING
>CS7 GETS SAVED BAD WRITING
HAHAHAHAHH

I'm thinking ogre and the curse are related because 1) Ash had a similar aura when he went crazy with the curse and 2) personal preference, it would kinda fuse Rean's status as double special snowflake into just one, if both his OC donut steels would have the same origin

The difference is that class 7 never stop sucking.

Most people have a beef with Class VII being saved because it happens even in the final dungeon of the second game, which even if it makes sense because they're students, it comes off as a annoying due to how long you kept seeing them grow.

They get better, but only in the epilogue, when it's too late for that.

She was literally created to die

A playable character will never die in Kiseki games.

Would you stay with Wazy /fg/?

He's pretty gay for Lloyd isn't he?

Who wouldn't be?

Rean the faggot, he just need a little push.

Forever.

Wazy is probably either asexual or a complete crazed deviant.

Zero/Ao had too many good boys, something CS is missing.

>Randy is absolutely based
>Wazy is absolutely based
>Elie is boring
>Noel is boring
>Rixia is boring but hot
What is up with Falcom and giving females these vanilla ass personalities and letting the dudes steal all the charisma?

They know they can't top Estelle so they aren't trying anymore.

You forgot someone

>Tio is absolutely dead inside until the end

Why did you skip best girls?

The marriage isn't out of love anyway. Not!Gilbert realized that and decided to not go with the joke.

Tio isn't boring so she's not on the list, although she doesn't quite manage to steal the scene on her own like Randy and Wazy do.

KeA is CUTE

Girls don't need to have a great character because waifufags will latch on to them regardless, if the guys don't have anything going for them then you end up with Machias/Elliot/Gaius/Rean.

That's what she made you believe

Where did her nose go?
Is it Noseborne doing?

They do have characters though, they're just more mild by comparison, and Noel has the whole gear nut thing going on, and being low key cute, and a siscon. Elie is just a normal adult who's like the group's mom, and her issues are not that deeply rooted, so there's not much to do with her.
It's kinda like Schera, where outside of getting drunk and being a more clear headed adult, it takes a while to really catch a glimpse of anything else she has going for her, until SC, and her past in the 3rd.

Rixia > Randy > Elie > Lloyd > Noel > Dudley > Wazy > Tio

Why is tio last?

Randy > Tio > Wazy > Lloyd > Rixia > Dudley > Noel > Elie

>don't need to have a great character
>they're just more mild by comparison
Same difference. I think the point is they never give them enough to stand out on their own or even steal the show like Randy does for example. Even the antagonists are always treated better than they deserve and only men die. tl;dr they always play it too safe with waifus because looks alone are enough most of the time so they can spend time and effort on something else.

Schera has her seductress meme.

She's very boring and is barely a character in Ao.

Dude you have such bad taste.
Tio>Lloyd=Randy>the rest of SSS

Shit taste. Randy is the only saving grace.

i liked her more before she joined the group

>Dude you have such bad taste.
>Proceeds to spew out equally bad taste
Randy > Tio > Wazy >>>>>> Everyone else

too bad the cast in the left are try-hards. You might have had actually a point(not)

Good taste mate, you have the same choices as me except change Noel and Elie.

>Lloyd=Randy
>thinks he can talk about other people's taste

Elie also has her negotiation skills though, same thing, different approach.

Don't blame me, I like the detective with strong sense of justice.

>lloyd=Randy
Holy fuck, get this shitposter out of here.

Post Justice

Negotiation is a skill, the seductress thing is part of Schera's personality. Basically she's a slut.

You guys are too allergic to others opinions. Although some are clearly there for (You)'s.

How is a negotiation skill not part of her personality? You get to see how crafty she can get to get people to do what she wants, which contrasts with her nice lady image. Similarly Schera only uses that to get what she wants, and isn't going around fucking everything with a pulse.

I dunno what it is but this dude looks like he should be voiced by Koyasu, if Koyasu wasn't already taken.

He's voiced by Eiji Takemoto apparently.