>online t shirt shop
>iPhone game

neither has generated a cent of revenue, fucking kill me

I am a trader of digital bean assets

*tips fedora

crypto and poker

.... why does he kiss him?

I'll buy a shirt

Not even memeing, but Lyft driver. I love driving, it relaxes me. I live in a wealthy Los Angeles suburb and drive rich people who tip a shitload (new money, spend like idiots) to the airport. Ez money.

do you have a nice car?

That's what real men do.. what are you gay bro?

how much per week/month? I have a car in the city and thought about it.

Selling drugs I live in the city and have buds in a big university nearby and once or twice a month go make 1-4k a night

I am long term NEET with these kinda automatic side hustles

adsense $300 month
crypto - some crazy gains since 2011
weed - keeps my drug expenses at zero

I am looking forward to expand my income sources but no wagecucking allowed

nice. I'm thinking of using my darknet knowledge to hustle drugs when i transfer to uni this fall. its a big college and something of a party school, how much can you markup to roasties?

you guys have any experience with these guys?

lysergi.com

seems like a pretty legit way to turn a dollar into ten if the products are real

No, just a 2011 Ford escape I inherited from a relative. It does look new since it has been kept in a garage every day all the time.
I just started a few weeks ago, I make a few hundred a week. Only work mornings to avoid drunks and creeps. I cater to the business people and keep my mouth shut the entire time, they like that.

I make $400 pw rn in a pretty comfy job, would it be worth the switch?

i work valet a couple nights a week after my 9-5, then also on sat/sun nights.

i love driving, esp nice cars cause im at a high end restaurant. tips are good, and my shifts are with the same guys every week who are huge homies. $100-200 cash for a sat/sun night to get paid to run, drive nice cars, and shoot shit with bros is fucking awesome. especially cause i have a gf and im not interested in wasting money partying/clubbing

I'm pretty good enough writing contemporary-classical music people want to pay me to write it, and to have copies of it. it's what I'm in uni for atm.

I make a pretty size-able amount off commissions, I have a couple published works for different ensembles and I'm doing okay, for still being an undergrad. Just ahead of the curve of my peers.

just got a gig writing a 30s tune for the university institutional commercials (ones that pop up during football games) that's worth quite a bit. The uni I go to is pretty football heavy (consistent top 25 AP) so I'm getting paid a fair amount.

between FAFSA, commissions, and budgeting I live pretty O.K., just can't wait to get to grad school and so on

robots can write music now

I wouldn't drop a job to pick it up right away, try signing up first and drive nights and weekends for a bit and see how it plays out before you quit. I only do this on the side because I work as a teacher and wanted to pick up extra income over the summer without commitment to hours at a different job. Hope this helps.

LSTM doesn't mean shit until they can understand the nuances of an entire genre within a day and can consistently replicate it

now I'm not saying it isn't cool, because holy shit, it is, but it's not taking off until the processing power capable of reading through the entirety of imslp.org (the wikipedia of musical scores) within a week can be harnessed reliably

if you aren't talking about LSTM cool stuffs link me

lol
>not being able to sell a shirt
kill yourself

>adsense
Do you run a site?
or like a youtube channel?