I'm working on keeping track of each of my sales and trades with a excell spreadsheet but it feels a little cumbersome

I'm working on keeping track of each of my sales and trades with a excell spreadsheet but it feels a little cumbersome.

How are you tracking all your trades so you're when tax time comes?

Other urls found in this thread:

zingbox.me/manga/2800/Investor Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally now evidence that "trades" on online exchanges are considered legitimate trades.

why?
You can download trade history from exchanges as CSV format files.
Small amount of knowlegde in something like google sheets and you can quickly make a usable spread sheet from it.

>taxes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales*

LMAO land of the free amrite?
its like you americucks make 100 threads daily about taxes

>working hard to be cucked

You don't need to keep track of trades, at least not in the US because cryptocurrency is not considered currency but rather property, or an asset
You just need to pay capital gains on the amount you cash out with

not cashing out = no taxes

checkmate

Personally speaking I always like to have a back up and not just rely on what the exchanges will provide. It's nice that they do, but redundancy is the name of the game to stay safe.

Take pity on me for I live in Burgerland.

good goy!

When its time to cash out just sell to a local trader for cash and don't cuck yourself....

Why not just cash out somewhere tax free and start a business there? Then you don't have to pay capital gains on neither the crypto gains nor the business gains.

coff. Portugal coff

can you actually do this. I've only seen this fucking ploy in movies and shit
Also does anyone have the name of that manga that's all about trading. I want to live the neet meme lifestyle

>How are you tracking all your trades so you're when tax time comes?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH GREASY FAT YANK TWAT

>admitting to the government
good boy

This is literally the only non-crypto coin on /biz, RIP /biz

>Also does anyone have the name of that manga that's all about trading. I want to live the neet meme lifestyle
I got you senpai

Investor Z - 183 Chapters
zingbox.me/manga/2800/Investor Z

It's a fun introduction into how some stocks work, but obviously take it with a grain of salt, it is a comic after all. Still thought it's fun to read about them learning how stocks/markets work.

>cryptocurrency taxes
god bless murrica

We all play the hands we're dealt, for better or worse

yo is this that trading manga? Can I get a name?

cointracking.info

automatic/csv import, realtime profit tracking, charts and shitload of features

See Ok I'll take a look at that. Thanks for the advice.

>taxes on crypto

In Yurop and my country had some form of "speculation" tax on "speculative activities" that maybe van be applied to crypto but they have no clear legislation nor a way to enforce.

Remember: it's only tax fraud if you get convicted.

So I guess shifting gears here (So I don't have to start another thread)

But what are some good places to get your cryptocurrency news from? What do you all use? I'm not looking for something like the StockTwits of crypto but more on the general market movements and advancements in the tech field.

Is something like Smith + Crown good?
www.smithandcrown.com/

Thank you user. I want to immerse my self in a fantasy world and never look back.

Yup no problem.

Just going to give this one last bump to see if I can get any other good crypto news source suggestion before I leave this thread to die.