RDD MOONING

RDD MOONING
Get in here!

This is insanity. Pushing up to 50 satoshi atm.

50 BARRIER BROKEN

What is even happening

Official RDD Animu Mascot HERE

Do we keep holding?

RDD is an extremely undervalued coin ATM. There is a grand vision behind, incorporating social tipping accross multiple popular platforms, the developer is active and corresponds with the community regularly. I mean for fuck's sakes some coins are valued at 500 sat and they have not posted on twitter since2015.
The crypto market is emerging and
INEFFICIENT.
DO YOUR RESEARCH, READ WHITEPAPERS, OPEN UP A BOOK NIGGERS

bag holders from friday were rewarded with this glorious sight after sitting at 13 sats for a day and a half, holding is a good idea with this one

Yeah. Still at low sats and they are planning on releasing the REDD ID thing at some point in the future.

Don't be stupid there is no coins worth holding outside btc and eth, this will crash and burn like all the rest.

wtf?

who is this and where are pics of her in her underwear

does RDD have $1 potential?

>ttfw you used to have 1.8m of these at 4SAT.
JUST_END_IT_ALL.png

Used to have 2.4mil but sold yesterday because I didn't expect those nigger devs to suddenly release an update. I guess they got excited from the sudden rise after being quiet for 2 years. Assholes cost me 5x profit loss, but I rebought at 40 sats anyway.

Last chance to buy bois!

that's the game
sell with the crowd for your guaranteed earnings
or wait and see if it continues to catch on with a far greater potential earnings
Short term it's going to dip a bit from those cashing out, but it will rise again imo

Get in while you can. The potential upside is incredible.

Getting back up to 50 fast

Guys, noob question
When u issue an order on bittrex does it still take the fee percentage away from u even if u cancel it before it completes?

I know that feel

i bought 500k when it was 8 sats. feelsgoodman

I had 260k at 8 but I sold most at 16 casue it was stagnant. Just rebought 25k at 47

I would not have sold if the devs were actually active and engaged. Assholes

already dropping. What a shitty moon.

holding 1.3mil bought at average 7sat, wondering whether I should sell or wait for another pump

if you don't need the money, don't sell

salty no coiner found!

I would get in on this with my few dollars but appearently I need 50k order on brittex.

bummer I was gonna buy some

My RDD Story:

>Buy in 1M @ 5sats
>Sell 1M @ 7 Sats
>Buy 5.5M @ 6-7 Sats
>Sell 3.5M @ 17 Sats
>Hold my 2M until 1000 sats

A rollercoaster so far, but I secured a nice profit by cashing out the 3.5M @ 17 when things were a little rocky.

I regret selling at 17 now ofc, but glad I had the foresight to at least bag the 2M until greener pastures.

Goodluck RDD bros. I think 100 is achievable this week. With a possibly moon to 300+ if Redd-ID lands some time soon.

I'm up 5 grand today. How about you? Sure wasn't on this stinker.

>Rdd goes up 1000% in space of a few days
>New fag cries about shitty moon

How are people this fucking retarded. You are gonna really lose your shit when the market stops being bullish and you are excited with a 10% gain.

I don't mind the money, but I just need to get some work done and I've been watching the graph for 6 hours now, looks like it's dumping anytime now. On the other hand, volume continues to go up, meme triangle broke out well, and I can see the pattern from previous pumps recurring. But in case I'm wrong, I want to sell it at a decent profit

Retarded with my 50K cash out and 150K in ethereum? Ok guy. I mooned on DGB, not this garbage. You are just jelly as fuck and grasping at worms with this mess.

Volume so weak, the pump is being defeated by a 25 BTC sell wall.

There was a 30 btc wall like an hour ago which was eaten up in like 3 min.

we will see. it has 66btc to go through before 50

If you can explain what's happening with something else than whales playing with us I'd be grateful

61 now, and that was 75 10 minutes ago
57 after typing this

Just imagine when redd-ID is released and it gets relisted on Poloniex. 300 sat is not impossible in this scenario.

they are all over the place shilling RDD-ID. It's a fantasy, but some people believe it enough to buy in to this garbage fire.

50 sat sell wall at 50 btc now

I wish I could have an honest, nonshill opinion on this coin. The idea sounds good cause normies like reddit and like social media, but the devs have been largely absent. Don't know what to think

I gave you one. I own like 200,000 and I have been shitting all over it here.

>all over the place
I've only seen like two posts on bitcointalk, and lots here on Veeky Forums. Is it anywhere else?

Garbage Fire / 1000% Gains

Choose one.

that volume is insane and keeps increasing. this can actually really take off, masively undervalued.

Keep seeing buys of 6btc several times, investors take it seriously now it seems.

I also think it would be a good idea to shill it as hard as we can on some other reddit borads, as I said in some other thread
>find reddit memeboard
>post some top memes
>tip top memes with 5-500 RDDs
>normies notice RDD
And then just sit back, relax and think about what colour lambo you'll to buy. This way I think devs can get some volounteers too.

So what's gonna happen here? gonna bounce back up?

I've got a team of 200million RDDcoins planning to do just that when Redd-ID is released.

did i miss it?

Why won't you start now? Beta works fine.

Hey it's me, your social media team.
ReRYhZwYx9GGKB6WArJL2N8jfdvF9rXjhG

Yeah, if you missed DGB as well I feel sorry for you. But you can always board on Ripple shuttle that's quite likely to launch soon or tomorrow.

So what would you say? Medium term hold or short term till it gets to 100 sats?

I am but an ignorant noob so I have a question about this one.

Is this farmable/minable?

Can I go download the wallet and get a pool server and mine now?

or is this a buy only currency

It's proof of stake - download the wallet, stake and it increases by 5% a year I think.

>We're at the point where a 40% increase in 24h is something to mock

I'm no TA fag but it looks like it's about to dump

Nah dude, it was just a soft dip. That was temporary buy time.

you need to be looking at the volume newfag, when that dips the price willl too

Looking good

I'm pretty sure that 60+ isn't out of the question. People in China are picking your bags up right now to go to the moon.

I will sleep well tonight after seeing such a pretty chart

Boys, we are trading at almost the volume of RIPPLE.

I know that's not much of an achievement but still.

it did

That's his point. The dip occurred due to a volume drop. Volume's back up so we're going to recover. Quit setting your bags down.

currently at BTC2811, up from around BTC2750 just a bit ago

And volume is still rising. We're gonna blow through the asteroids. experiencing some turbulence. we're fine.

Recovery to how much???

the volume goes up as the bid goes down, weak hands fucking everywhere.
once the week hands are finally fucking out, it will jump astronomically.
we will see this sort of thing more and more often as crypto becomes more mainstream.
THE ONES WITH THE COINS AT THAT POINT WILL BE LIKE GODS!

Agreed. More volume = more money into the system. The only reason price is staying low is because this coin is in uncharted territory and people are losing their balls. But the fact volume is going up just goes to show that there are enough people still interested in the coin to continue to buy it.

In general, liquidity decreases volatility but RDD is so undervalued right now I don't think it matters.

50 sat sell wall is at 33.5 btc right now, getting lower

I canceled a bid. No fee amount was removed.

Also for anyone thinking this is a Veeky Forums shill coin, there's no way Veeky Forums is lambo enough to pump millions into one coin, more people are interested.

50 sat sell wall at 27

There's no question it's gonna break that wall and moon. Too bad I'm already invested in other coins and no more $$$ to spare.

Looking at 1hr chart I'm worried it's going to dump anytime now. These whales must be massive.

we just witnessed the birth of a new long-term coin.
welcome to eth v2.0

No way dude. 50 is broken. That chart is about to start a new curve.

Might it really go to 60 sat today? Reddcoin is like the terminator!

>> Might

HAHA

I've got a bunch of coins and almost all of them have went up at least 700%, ethereum up 1500%.

Meanwhile my LISK investment only went up 400% and I'm actually upset over this.

>tfw i sold 4million at 8 sats

But why? I'm holding 1.3mil since 7sats, and I wish the coin all the best, but it needs some action. So far it looks like typical pump and dump, literaly looking like picrel. Also, if it is, it's not going to be it's first p&d either.

Look past 60. We're might even hit 70 if we break through that dinky ass wall. I dunno if you understand the significance of breaking that resistance point we were stuck at between 48 and 50 for so long. This is now the Red Rocket Mars Mission.

Saw the 60 sat sell wall go from 115 to 93 since your comment

83 now

I'm pretty upset I sold 80k at 13, please don't kill yourself user

i would user if it werent for my eth gains and soon to be xrp gains

53 is our resistance point. If we break into 54, we got nothing in the way. Autism speaks motherfuckers. And the autism surrounding that reddit post says "We want to hold all your bags, let us give you money"

60 sat sell wall at 62
From 115 to 60 in 15 minutes

55 wall gone in mere seconds

So many buys coming in holy shit

the 60 satoshi wall is an illusion. Next resistance is 79 satoshi. If we bust that then we're going to Jupiter.

my hands are feeling pretty weak. don't know if i can hold on. i'm already making 10k on this shit

Sell for your initial investment and ride it out

What do you have to lose?