Bitcoin hasn't even reached its bubble

This time right now is parallel to 2013. We thought there was a "bubble" when the price doubled in a month, but really it was the inflation of the bubble leading to the real bubble. We are just passing the fake bubble right now, and the next bubble is starting all the way to $10,000, fueled by millionaire investors and people on wall street.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/blockchain-about-disrupt-7-trillion-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh bubble
Do none of you niggers remember that the main reason it crashed was the Gox hack? It didn't just randomly fall off a cliff and we're not going to see it happen again until something similarly catastrophic occurs.

>similarly catastrophic

how about bitcoin failing to be a useful currency due to prohibitive fees and/or prohibitive transaction backlogs

meanwhile unconfirmed transactions are at 140k, down from 220k

how about total transactions?
maybe usage is just down cause people are tired of the backlog

this is actually correct

people will use other coins for transactions, bitcoins problem is solved

>Trips confirm.

Gonna have to post my ladles again.

But then why hold bitcoin?

Even if it is a failure in the long run it is still the gateway crypto and will continue to be for quite a while.

Even with this its not going to fall off a cliff because there's so many bitcoin loyalists that will be jumping at "cheap coins" and it would just cause ETH(and maybe LTC/Monero) to pump even higher anyways.

Ripple signed the deal with the japanese banks and all their normalfags are into crypto now. It's not going down, and neither is my erection.

>people will use other coins for transactions
I already do. I use one particular altcoin for transferring between exchanges.

which one?

Do you retards listen to yourself? 10000 USD/BTC would be 210 billion market cap. That's massive.

>210 billion marketcap
Not really, I'd bet that over 3/4 of bitcoins are inaccessible.

Not him but i use ethereum to transfer between exchanges. The fees are really cheap.

so what will be the new bottom friend? 2000?

I don't really understand market cap in relation to prices myself, from google market cap is supposed to be the total price of shares times the total supply but the total supply isn't in circulation. Plenty of coins are just dead or missing, and I don't see why that would necessary impact price. Unless market cap just means the amount of money currently in the market, then I'm a dumbass.
Yeah I use that too. Shame I have to then convert to BTC on Bittrex.

I think about 2000 yeah. Although it could be about 3000 since there are more people willing to buy up cheap coins now.

Yes. It's going to be massive.

>That's massive.

The market cap of the entire US stock market + Forex is trillions of dollars. That's fucking tiny once big investors like Wall Street guys are getting in.

The number of lost bitcoins is unknown so supply times market price is the best we can do to get the size of the bitcoin economy.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/blockchain-about-disrupt-7-trillion-industry

That isn't even accounting for the industries it can replace.

that's just one major company user. Get a hold of yourself.

Assuming 100% is accessible is a fucking joke and you know it. Its utterly ridiculous that people default to that assumption.

OP you have no idea what is in store for buttcoin and you have a bad case of investors bias.

They told you on 11-11 and you never listened.

Humpty dumpty sat on the wall....

Shit OP never mind you can;t handle it.

Mhm, I'd say 50% accessible is the MAXIMUM you could assume it to be.