Silver is MOONING

$200 an ounce by end of tonight!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

silverprice.org/
cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/silver_contractSpecs_futures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off boomer

>silver
Literally the heaviest bags, not even thieves steal that garbage.

Huh?? Can't find it on bittrex

>1% rise

FUCKING KEK. Stay poor nocoin grandpa.

>LTC to $200 by end of the night
Not a chance in hell.

>Yesssss Good Goyim.
>Continue to invest in electronic currencies that are cheaper to produce than paper currenceis
>Gooooooooooooooooooooood Goyimmmmm
>These currencies you chase are created out of thin air by computers with near zero human involvement and have zero intrinsic value. But Goy, you need these!

Lol. Praise kek.

I own crypto and silver kek, To be completely honest there reallllllly good buys right now though.

That's good news, it's been having a pretty bad drop these past weeks. I hope it keeps it up

>muh shinies that would be useful if we hit Mad Max days
Buy heirloom seeds, ammo and a still then you paranoid faggot. PMs have to be the biggest meme investment ever.

>3d currency
lol

Whatever gramps, keep buying that heavy pile of atoms that you call silver. Literally no intrinsic value (can't eat it, drink it, fuck it etc..)
Maybe some primitive tribe will trade you some necklaces and spices for it.

oy vey, buy now that is below its production cost

>muh hunk of shiny metal
>not investing in cryptocurrencies which are actually useful

What's the consensus on platinum? Is it gonna rise more or should anons wait for it to dip before buying in?

You know what the sad thing is about this nocoiner shit?

A 3X Silver ETF would go up 15% at most because of this. MAYBE 20%

Seacreature here, can confirm

Blastoff starts at 8:00PM EST, last chance to get in or stay poor forever

wow epic...
*falls asleep*

But "muh" crypto infrastructure is built on gold contacts and Rohs solder.

I needs it to make my fake tokens.

>Demand for physical dramatically exceeds production.
>Above ground stockpiles drying up rapidly.
>Electronic and emerging solar uses silver in huge amounts, a needed physical commodity for society.
>Paper market has hugely suppressed the price for a long time.
>All coming to an end eventually.
>silver literally cannot go to zero due to its demand in industry and (((jew)))elry.
Yeah, its not a good investment at all.

>digital coins
>require zero labor to produce, just some Chinese guy with subsidized power bills a computer double clicking on the mining program.
>can't buy anything with them except Bitcoin at a select few online places.
>Transactions take hours, days, or weeks to clear instead of fractions of seconds like with cards. Literally faster to mail a check in some cases.
>coins can disappear instantly if you aren't careful with how you 'store' them.
>exchanges come and go randomly.
>coins have zero commodity demand and zero intrinsic value.
>can't buy lunch, dinner, cars, clothes with buttcoins.

What year is this?

Diamond encrusted silver necklace, or some faggot digital currency.

Which is gonna make your gf wetter on valentine's day?

Also confirmed by muppets.

The original moon is back!

>giving your gf silver and not gold
>implying you have a GF

just bought 2x 1oz kruggerands

Should of brought bitcoin instead of 100oz silver in 2015

salty nosilver cope

Diversifiy

Wait until the markets open in the US at 9:00am ET on Monday and watch the FED Slam that shit harder than a BBC slams your mother every Sunday while you think she's at church.

Bought 20 silver coins with bitcoin last year. Was bad investment.

Most likely this. If not this month, then next. Gold's going to put up a fight though

>stock market

Nigga you make your trades via hand written letter?

Nigga you morse code your order?

Nigga gtfo my crypto board.

Platinum's value depended on function.
Said function has been replaced by cheaper components. Only going down, and League of legends will need to switch gold rank with platinum

Just wait until the market manipulation ends and the everything bubble pops later this year or next year.

5000 years of tradition vs. 8 years of meme dreaming and shit shilling fiat?

>they may be lost forever after this

You ever heard of goats?

next year

Some others that take this a bit moar sirius than you say it starts today.

Ringed fegs already got a record deal.

Time to move on.

> Not buying an asset that is currently at a discount to its 1980 price
> Not buying an investment with half a dozen to a dozen factors putting upward pressure on it, only kept down through literal exposed market manipulation by the worlds biggest banks

I don't know what to say, if there was a company with this many factors in its favours every man and his dog would be jumping to buy it up.

If you found a sunken ship full of silver, you'd be fucking over the moon, but accumulating it when it's at its biggest discount historically? Oh noooo that's a little too exteeeeme for me, let's not do anything rash now.

you sound like a braindead retard
silverprice.org/

They overdosed on Mercury and don't know what to do now.

Long term thinking is not in their skillz toolbox.

Market opened up about an hour ago at CME Globex
cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/silver_contractSpecs_futures.html

The gold and silver price movements are scary though, don't they indicate some fucked up shit happening?

I have a GTX1070. How can I mine this?

You're going to need a screwdriver.

Fashion it into a pickaxe

Have 300 oz in silver that I bought in 2013 for 19/oz. Is it a good hold or should I sell it and add to my ETH?

get 40 gold cock rings and thank me later

Little boys playing dress up with their little ribbons reading XYZ P4P bowing down to master's 24k cock ring decked in gold and silver medals from his moon missions pretending to actually mine thinks this is all minecraft because it's all he's ever known and rushing to sell sell sell because he thinks his mom's going to walk in him masturbating. What do you think medals are made of idiot? When your refugees adapt their own oongaboonga coin you're going to be locked in playtime while the real adults do the catwalk to the bank holding with them the thing that never loses value. Any guesses? Hmmm? the $, real money. Get into facebook and take a seat at ft. nox pretty little trap because that's not an abbreviation you'll learn on cockbase baby boy. Please. Give a Hebrew the handle and take what's real, what shines and always stays at the same price while the world goes by fagtron

The price doesn't predict anything but the pulse at this moment for lack of a better word

I try not to think about it terms of price. Price means nothing when what it's priced with changes, has changed and will change again

Like said, the heavier my bags are the better

The only time these medals will be relevant again is when the world plunges back into the dark ages and we have to rebuild. By that point you'll either be dead or would rather carry food and water than to lug around gold and silver.

kek, noicoiner boomer markets are so lackluster.

Why would anyone even bother with garbage like gold or silver?

Mostly because of an economic collapse, but it's to bad they don't know cryptos are the mark of the beast.

You're offspring will be on the bitcoin blockchain (driver,ID,Money/wallet,car activation,purchasing goods), and if you disobey they will simply turn off you're chip, then when the collapse happens everyone who has a smart phone will honey pot into cryptos.

ye and silver will hit $500+ not including during the time people know it's real price